Wine and a Moive

Love Was My Mistake

At dinner, a late dinner, I sat across jaejoong and stared at him like he wasn't real. "honey... can you stop staring at me. You're creeping out Jiyong and Jason." He said as she stared even closer. "are you really here?" I poked him. "for the last time, Yes honey, I am here. With you." He nodded. 
"I'm not dreaming right?" i pinched my own cheeks. "ah!" i cried before rubbing it. I pinched myself a little too hard. 
"I'm so happy to see you girl!" jason cheered. 
" i knoooow! it's been too long!" I snapped out of my gaze from jaejoong and turned to look at him. 
"your first meeting is tomorrow, are you nervous??" 
"of course who wouldnt be?" i giggled. "you guys are definitely gonna be there right?" 
"duh!" he grinned.
 "we didn't fly here to just eat dinner with  you" Jiyong added. 
"We actually flew here to deliever your boyfriend." jason smiled.
"awwwwwwww!... I love you guys so much!" i hugged jason. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After, jason and Jiyong left us because they were suppose to meet up some friends. So me and jaejoong strolled the streets not knowing where to go. " I can't believe your here right now. I haven't seen you in months. I mean except for webcam but this is totally better than talking to your through the screen."
"WAY better than talking through the screen" jaejoong agreed. 
"where are we going now? what should we do?"
"shouldn't we head back to your hotel room? it's getting late" he mentioned. 
"But... I just barely had free time and now you want me to go back?"
"you have a fan meet tomorrow. you need to rest and prepare yourself"
"Ive been preparing all day with the production team and Kahi Unni" 
"Can't we just go back to the hotel room anyway? this is the first time ive seen you in forever. I just want it to be the two of us. Please?" he begged with slightly pout. 
"aayyyy... your no fun" i said jokingly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got back to the hotel and he took me to his room instead of mine. 
"honey, my rooms over there." i pointed ahead. 
"i know. but let's just go to my room for now" he pulled me. 

I didnt think much of it and just followed him cause I havent seen him in forever. When we walked in and into the  sitting area, I spotted pillows on the floor with a blanket, wine with two glasses set on top of the table that was off to the side. 

"yah..." i looked at him disguested. "what do you think your doing??" 
"what are you talking about?..." he said looking confused. 
"... you think im easy or what?" 
"HMM?? baby what are you talking about?!"
"your such a ert!" i stormed towards the door. 
"w-w-w-wait!" he chased me. "honey its not what you think!" he waved his hands in front of me.  "your always quick to assume the conclusion" he smiled shaking his head taking me back to the livingroom. 
"then what does all this mean?" i asked pointing to everything. 
"sit down and ill explain it for you" he said guiding me to the floor. "the pillows and blankets are for us to sit and cuddle. The wine is for us to drink while we watch movies babe" he chuckled. 
"oh...well... how was i suppose to know?" 
"i think its pretty obvious whose the romantic one in this relationship. "
"i guess so" i smiled. "i dont think i have a romantic bone in my body now that i think about it." i laughed. 
"then your lucky to have me. I don't care if your romantic or not. just as long as you love me, life is good" 

He popped in one of my favorite movies and joined me on the floor after pouring us some wine. I could feel the wine kicking in and the audio of the movie was slowly fading. "sleep..." he said hugging me closer to him. He took my glass out of my hands and placed it on the table. He continued to watch the movie by himself as i was falling deeper into sleep. "thanks for being here joongie bear" i kissed his cheek before snuggling closer into his chest. 

_____________________________________

STILL ALIVE AND IM BACK YA'LL!