JYJ's TV Comeback

The Baddest Chick in the Game

Third Person POV

 

The show starts off with a tall man walking along the palace garden. He’s wearing the king’s robes.

 

            “Now that I regain my power, I’ll make sure those who plotted against my reign will be beheaded....” Kwang Soo declares with a strict king’s tone and fiery expression in his eyes.

            “This very moment will be the rise of a new era....” he adds then he looks at the production crews. “The PD did a great job....Being a king is what I was born to do!” he cracks up in absurdity and smile to himself.

 

On the market place outside the palace, the rich merchandiser Suk Jin is laughing while counting the money he has.

 

            “What to do? My fame in regards of being the richest merchandiser is spreading across the country...I’m in a great demand these days....” He stares at his gold coins again and think. “Gold definitely has the highest value in stock market, right?”

 

Despite being in old era, this man has nothing in his mind but the stock market....

 

Making his way across the same market is the traveller Gary. Carrying his knapsack he looks around the area.

 

            “I’ve been to the best places across the country but still couldn’t find what I’m looking for. Life of a traveller is tiring....My heart yearns to settle...When would this aloof heart of mine be captured?” he utters like a poet.

 

In a traditional carriage emerges the beautiful princess Mong Ji. It is said that she has the best beauty all over Joseon.

 

            “I like this dress....It’s really pretty, isn’t it?” she says to the camera.

 

Is she the woman who would be able to grab the poetic traveller’s heart?

 

On the other corner of the palace is the head eunuch Haroro. He’s in the middle of training the other eunuch.

 

            “Being a eunuch is not easy. This is the path that all of you chose.” He walks back and forth in front of them with both his hand on his back.

            “Now, all of you......I will decide who among you has what it takes to be a fully pledged eunuch.” He stops. “The one who can best follow what I do will be accepted in the palace. On your mark.....”

 

He suddenly breaks in a full energy Turbo dance step. The other eunuchs follow him.

So Turbo had been famous since Joseon Era?            

 

Walking along the palace corridor is a man in a general uniform.

He’s a living definition of strength and.......muscles?

On the other end of the corridor is the head scholar Yoo. Carrying some books, he speaks.

 

            “There is no limitation to learning....”

The two meet in the middle of the corridor. Both couldn’t contain their smiles as they see what each other looks in their traditional clothing.

            “Ahh.....Indeed, commander turns to the war general Kook!” Jaesuk utters.

            “What, so you are saying that you are the head scholar?” Jong Kook cannot believe.

            “Yes...Don’t you know that I passed the palatial exam with the highest score?” Jaesuk says proudly.

            “How can that happen, I’m sure you cheated...” Jong Kook teases him.

            “Be careful with your words War General Kook.....your words can be used against you.” Jaesuk wittingly reply.

 

The entire cast members gather together.

           

            “Indeed, Suk Jin hyung becomes a rich merchandiser!” Jaesuk says.

Suk Jin chuckles.

            “Being filthy rich is written in my destiny.” He proudly says.

            “Then make sure not to ride a carabao this time.” Jong Kook says making the others laugh upon remembering his poor experience in Vietnam.

            “So all of us here has great social status in Joseon era....but, Ajusshi....who are you?” HaHa points out Gary.

            “Yah! Gary ah, what happened?” Jaesuk asks him.

Everyone laughs again when they notice what is Gary’s role today.

            “I’ve been travelling around the world...” he simply says.

            “Gary hyung looks even more ordinary!” Kwang Soo shouts.

            “At first I thought he’s an extra....” HaHa adds.

            “His clothes made him look like a beggar....” Ji Hyo laughs.

            “Looks can be deceiving....a prince can take any form....” Gary says to her.

Maybe he’s talking about Beast and Frog Prince???

            “W-hat?” Jong Kook could not believe what he heard.

            “So are you saying that you are princess Mong Ji’s prince?” Jaesuk asks.

            “Gary oppa is ugly to be a prince!” Ji Hyo says.

            “Don’t deny it woman.....I know you like rugged looking guys like me.”

He means it like a man filled with manly charisma.

Everyone feel some goosebumps with Gary’s flirtatious line.

            “Yah! The two of you will be the princess and the beggar!” Suk Jin comments.

Monday Couple will remake ‘Princess and Pauper'?!

            “With my authority, I wouldn’t marry off my noona to you.” Kwang Soo says.

            “What authority are you talking about?” Jong Kook turns to him.

            “Can’t you see, I’m the king today?”

            “How can you be a king…. Kwang Soo ah, you had been dethroned right?”Jae Suk says.

He’s a dethroned king from the passed episode....

            “Look at these blasphemous citizens!” Angry King Kwang Soo says. “Everyone who would criticize my power will be beheaded!” he declares making them laugh even more.

The giraffe is drawn to his character again....

           

            “Alright....I think everyone knows the place we are in right now...” Jae Suk starts the introduction. “This is one of the usual filming locations for sageuk dramas....”

Everybody claps.

            “What are we going to do here now?” he asks the PDs.

            “You are going to look for our guests.”

            “Eyyy.....why do you have to do that?” They react in unison.

            “The place is too big....” Jae Suk says.

            “How many guests are there?” Jong Kook asks.

            “There are three.”

            “Men or women?”

            “Secret.”

            “Eyyyy!!!!”

            “Rip the guest’s bracelets before they eliminate you all.”

           

But.....who are the guests?????

 

One hour earlier….

Three pairs of feet appear in the camera. The camera slowly work its way up to reveal the identities of the guests.

 

            “Annyeonghaseyo!” They greet the PD with a bright mood.

 

An ‘Ohhhhhh………….’ Sound effect airs and the special effect shows how the atmosphere suddenly becomes rosy and sparkly as JYJ approaches.

The trio listen attentively when the PD gives out their first mission. Jaejoong, who’s in the middle holds up the mission card and read it aloud.

 

           “Guests Mission…..Look for Joseon accomplices to attain the running man photo sketch. Say ‘Do you like me?’ to the person and if he/she is one of the accomplices, you’ll receive the photo sketch that would eliminate the members.Once you're done collecting, look for the Running Man wall and post all sketch together.”

Yoochun look at the PD.

            “We will say ‘Do you like me?’ even with men accomplices?” he asks. The PD nods.

            “We can do this, right?” Jaejoong asks Yoochun and Junsu.

After changing into their costumes, they put on their gold wristbands to their ankles.

 

RUNNING MAN VS JYJ

 

 

The running man members enter the Joseon Market to look for the guests.

           

            “Whaaa…..it’s like we are in the real Joseon era….” Jae Suk says while looking at the place. Many volunteered extras are there acting like Joseon people.

The group split and head to different direction.

 

                                                                           *****

            “Hyung, should we move separately?” Junsu asks his hyungs.

            “Yeah, that’s what we’re supposed to do…” Yoochun answers.

            “Let’s do it as quietly and quickly as possible. Running men are sharp so we have to be careful not to get caught….” Jaejoong says.

The three do a ‘fighting’ before going to different ways.

 

*****

 

            “This is just like a dream….” Yoochun says to the camera.

            “A few weeks ago, we never thought that we’ll be here now to do this……Running Man really is the best!” he says as he scan over the place to look for the accomplices.

 

*****

            “Kwon Ryul ah, don’t you think the guests today are kinda special?” Jae Suk mumbles to his VJ.

            “I mean, why go to a large scale location like this? They must be pretty special….” He adds as he looks here and there. “Aishhh, chincha…..that man there really looks like a war general!” he points at Jong Kook who’s busy searching on a distance. With the costume he wears and some soldier extras around, he seems like a true war lord.

            “I bet he used to be a general in his previous life…” he jokes.

 

*****

Not so far from where Yoo Jae  Suk is Kim Jaejoong.

 

            “I made an announcement before that I want to appear in this show…..and now, I think the time is right.” he says while looking around. He’s in this small village circling around for possible accomplices.

            “I always watch Running Man…..I think because of that I have a bit of an advantage. All of them became sharp and fast after doing this stuff for three years….the members should not be taken lightly…”

Suddenly he hears the approaching sound of bells. Jaejoong moves quickly and enters one of the houses.

 

*****

            “Majesty, as you can see…the entire town is happy under your reign. The production of food is well taken care of….it’s fairly abundant for people.” Eunuch Haroro says while walking with King Kwang Soo in the middle of the public market.

            “Ha…Ha…Ha! It brings such a nice bliss to thy heart. My people won’t perish….just wait for a little bit more. I will lead this country to its most glorious era!” Kwang Soo says proudly.

            “That’s a wonderful thing my majesty…” Eunuch Haroro praises and they both chuckled in Joseon way.

These two obviously are not focusing in finding the guests……

 

*****

 

            “Ahh….so this is what a sageuk setting actually looks like…” Junsu says as he stroll the market.

            “I’ve never been on a sageuk drama before….People might not picture me fit doing this type of shows because of my playful image..”

He takes special notice to a specific ajusshi so he approaches him.

            “Annyeonghhaseyo…….Do you like me?” he ask.

The man only stares at him and moves away.

            “I guest, he doesn’t….”

*****

 

            “There’s not enough place for the guests to hide in this garden. We should go to a different place oppa…” Ji Hyo suggests.

When she turns to Gary, she startle when he puts his hand into her hair. She couldn’t help but smile when she realised that he placed a flower above her ear.

            “What is this?” she asks Gary.

            “This flower is yours…as well as my heart my lady…”

Mong Ji cracks up in his corny pick up line.

Being alone together with Princess Mong in this beautiful garden, The Monday boyfriend could not help but be in his romantic mode…  

 

*****

 

Yoochun approaches a man in soldier attire.

 

            “Uhm…..Do you like me?”

………….

 

            “Aishh…..why does the password is so awkward?” he smiles because of feeling awkward. “Saying ‘Do you like me’ to another man is really weird….” He then approaches a young woman.

            “Annyeonghaseyo…” he greets.

The woman stops to listen to what he was about to say.

            “Do you like me?” he says the password.

The woman becomes shy…Yoochun realize how his words sounded like for her.

            “Anni….It’s not like that…..” he confusedly turns to the camera. “How should I explain this?” he says.

            “I don’t know what you’re looking for……but if you want to know if I like you, definitely Yoochun sshi…” the woman says and walks away shyly.

Yoochun’s jaw drops for a short moment because of shock.

A sudden proposal????

            “Telling men the password is awkward….telling women the password is even more awkward….” He says.

 

*****

 

Jaesuk walks near the house where Jaejoong is hiding. He looks at each house by opening the doors.

Will Kim Jaejoong be caught only after five minutes since the game starts?

Yoo Jae Suk is about to open the door to Jaejoong’s hide out when a sudden commotion get his attention. An unknown man in a bandit costume is being chased by the commander!!!!

            “What’s that?! Is that the guest?” he says.

Without knowing anything, he runs after them.

The bell sounds fades away so Jaejoong finally decides to go out.

            “That was close…..” he utters looking left and right. “I can’t stay here for long….Gotta move and do my mission before someone else sees me….” And he sprints away to the opposite direction.

 

*****

 

Junsu is busy asking some random people.

 

            “I already asked almost all of the people here if they like me…” he says smiling.

            “They probably think I’m strange…” he adds.

He’s surprised when some people suddenly runs. He also sees HaHa and Kwangsoo in pursuit of a man. Junsu hides quickly behind the cart.

            “Yah!!!!You stop right there! That’s an order from me!!!” Kwangsoo yells.

            “We’ll get you!” HaHa says.

The two passes by the real guest just like that…..

Junsu looks out and places his hand above his chest.

            “That was scary…..I thought they saw me….” He says.

He breathes out before standing up and continue with his search.

 

*****

 

Jong Kook stops from chasing an unknown person. He saw his face but he’s just an ordinary citizen.

 

            “Chasing randomly will be a waste of time….We have to think carefully.” He says and falls on his deductive-conclusive mode.

            “We are now in a Joseon set….sageuk…sageuk…” He taps his palms together. “The guests definitely are actors who starred in a sageuk drama!”

 

HAHA OUT!......HAHA OUT!

 

            “He’s out? I have to move fast…..The guests are quick!” and Jong Kook speed walks.

 

*****

 

Kwangsoo and HaHa are still chasing an unknown person.

            “Who are you?” HaHa asks as they grab the person but feels disappointed when realized that he’s not a guest.

            “You are not a guest, then why are you running?!” Kwangsoo let his frustration out on the poor guy.

HAHA OUT! HAHA OUT!

            “Huh?! Who’s out?” Kwangsoo asks his VJ.

He’s doesn’t want to be out of the game early as usual.

            “Me? Why?! Why me?!” HaHa can’t believe the fact that he got out before Kwangsoo.

 

*****

On the other part of the market…..

 

Big nose is casually walking. He has a great feeling since he got up this morning.

            “I’m in great shape today….I think I have a nice chance of winning this week…” he utters.

He sees women wearing hanboks.

            “Whaa….they all look pretty…” he says with admiration. “Wait!” he says to a lady in gisaeng costume.

            “May I look at your face?”

The woman is hesitant at first but face Suk Jin not long after. She’s not the guest of course but instead of making big nose disappointed, his cheeks turn red.

            “Ah….sorry for disturbing you….You look so beautiful…” he says to her.

            “Yah! Don’t tell me you are looking at the girls again?” Jae Suk arrives.

            “Huh? I’m looking for the guests….”

            “Then why is your face getting red?”

HAHA OUT! HAHA OUT!

            “HaHa is out?” the two says in unison.

SUK JIN OUT! SUK JIN OUT!

Jae Suk chuckles.

            “I’m out too?” Suk Jin asks.

            “You should have look seriously for the guests, hyung….see they already ousted you while your eyes were busy wondering around….”

The guards assists big nose to the jail.

 

*****

 

HOW DO HAHA and SUK JIN GOT OUT????

 

Yoochun, despite feeling frustrated because of the code ‘Do you like me’, continues to search for possible accomplices.

            “Do you like me?” he asks to a man.

The man takes out a rolled paper.

            “So you are the accomplice?!” He says. Suddenly he’s energized that he finally meets one of the accomplices.

Yoochun unrolls the paper and sees HaHa’s photo.

            “HaHa hyung…..HaHa hyung….” He utters.

            “Do you want the other one?” the accomplice asks.

            “Huh? There’s another one?”

He nods at him.

            “Then why don’t you give it to me?”

            “You have to do this mini game first to obtain the other one.”

            “What mini game?”

The accomplice brings out a long stick with a hand at the end. It is a Cham-Cham-Cham game. Yoochun smiles.

            “Ahh….this…”

He starts playing.

            “Cham-Cham-Cham…………Cham!”

Yoochun successfully turns to the side opposite to the hand so he gets another photo sketch. He opens it and sees Ji Suk Jin there.

          “That’s it? Quite easy……” he says but immediately turns gloomy after. “But finding the accomplices is hard….” He says.

 

*****

 

            “Annyeonghaseyo…..” Jaejoong greets to those people he passes by. “If the running man members ask about the guests, please tell them it’s Choi Min Soo……and, and….Gong Hyo Jin….please! For our win, I will count on you…..Thank you!”

Jaejoong turns to the camera.

            “I should try to sway their suspicion….They will look for different visual from us then…Choi Min Soo and Gong Hyo Jin are strong guests….They will be afraid….” And he chuckles to himself.

            “I did great, right?” he asks…obviously proud of his idea.

Running men will be AFRAID but they will be EXTRA AWARE too……

He continues to walk.

            “It’s been a few months since I did a sageuk drama…..it’s great to be able to visit the set again..”

            “%$*^#+#%^%^*@%$.......”

He mumbles random and unclear things while walking but then fails to notice that the soil is unbalanced so he trips. He looks at the camera with an embarrass expression.

            “Did you shoot that?” he asks.

The camera nods carefully.

            “Aishh…..that’s so embarrassing…..” he smiles with uneasy feeling. He covers his face with his right palm and laugh because of embarrassment.

            “I was focused on searching so I didn’t see that…..” he says after as if he’s convincing himself too.

He stares at the VJ then he whispers to him.

            “Help me with my image chinggu…..” however, it can still be heard.

            “Can you please make my fall graceful? Please use some effects….”

How to do that? Like this?

Then his tripping scene is repeated. When he falls, the word ‘Graceful’ exploded all around like fireworks making it even funnier.

 

*****

 

Junsu manages to meet an accomplice. The accomplice grants him a photo sketch of Lee Kwangsoo. Of course, he was offered to do the mini game in exchange of the other photo sketch.

 

            “What do I need to do?” he asks.

            “Do the Gwiyomi.”

            “Huh?! Gwiyomi?” he burst into a chuckle. “Chincha?! I have to do that here?”

The accomplice says that he can’t wait for long.

            “W-ait a moment! Why are you in a hurry? I’ll do it.” Then Junsu turns to the camera.

            “Everyone, today I will perform Gwiyomi…..Jaejoong hyung’s gwiyomi….you can forget about that….this one is cuter. Kim Junsu’s version of gwiyomi is the explosion of cuteness.” He laughs again before starting.

Km Junsu does the gwiyomi in the cutest actions and gestures he can.

So cuteeee……

He receives the other photo sketch.

            “I’m a bit shy to do that…..but I did it for running man.” He says.

 

*****

Jaesuk and Kwangsoo meet and walk together.

 

            “Who could possibly the guests are?” Jaesuk asks.

            “Excuse me, have you seen the guests?” Kwangsoo asks the people.

            “Do you know any?” Jaesuk adds.

The people hesitate for a bit before bringing up the name Choi Min Soo.

            “Choi Min Soo hyung?!”

            “Hyung, what are you going to do?!” Kwangsoo asks him because of panic.

Jaesuk feels like he’s frozen for a moment.

            “Choi Min Soo hyung??” he aks again.

            “Hyung, we both know the ending....we will both die.” Kwangsoo says.

 

*****

Yoochun stop and hide himself.

 

            “That’s Jong Kook hyung.....” he points to the commander not far from where he’s hiding.

            “He’s really scary as a commander....I couldn’t risk running away from him. I should hide as much as I can....” he whispers.

            “Yah! Jong Kook! It’s Choi Min Soo....Choi Min Soo hyung!” Jaesuk says as they meet.

            “Huh? Min Soo hyung?” he sounds to be surprised.

            “Why, you don’t know?”

            “I heard that it’s Gong Hyo Jin sshi....” Jong Kook replies.

            “Gong Hyo Jin noona?!” Kwangsoo repeats.

            “Huh? Who?” Yoochun asks his VJ.

The VJ tells him the ‘guests’ according to the three.

            “Where did they get that?..........Is it possible that there are other guests aside from us?” Yoochun asks the camera.

Even guests are getting confused.....

 

*****

           

            “Why can’t we see anyone?” Ji Hyo asks.

Monday couple is still tagging along.

Ji Hyo stops and thinks for a moment.

            “Could it be that there are no guests? Maybe there is a spy within us....”

            “Spy?”

            “Oppa, are you a spy?” Ji Hyo asks him.

            “No. I’m not a spy Ji Hyo ah....How about you?” he asks back.

            “No, I’m not.”

All of a sudden, Ji Hyo notices someone.

 

            “Oppa, that’s the guest!” Ji Hyo yells.

 

Jaejoong did not dare to look back and runs. Good thing he’s already covering his face and hair with a big satgat. Ji Hyo and Gary chases after him. Kwangsoo and Jaesuk pick up from the situation and join them in chasing the suspicious man. Jaejoong runs as fast as he can. He run and run but the running men are still chasing him. He accidentally crosses path with Yoochun who just got out of his hiding spot. The next thing Yoochun knows is that Jaejoong is running towards him.

`           “What? What?” then he sees the four running man members.

            “Run fast!” Jaejoong tells him.

            “Oh, there’s another one!” Jaesuk utters.

The two tries to run away but Yoochun ends up being cornered while Jaejoong was able to escape. Gary, Ji Hyo, Jaesuk, and Kwangsoo stops and grabs him. He would like to escape but it’s too late because Ji Hyo removes his band.

 

            “I’m sure he’s a guest...” Jaesuk says.

            “Now, let’s see....who are you?” Gary says.

Yoochun tried to hide his face with the satgat he’s wearing but they take it off.

            “Ohhhh!!” Gary exclaims in shock.

            “Y-Yoochun ah?!” Jaesuk is surprised too.

Kwangsoo cannot speak but his jaw drops while Ji Hyo covers with her hands. He eyes are wide too.

            “Annyeonghaseyo.” Yoochun greets them despite catching his breath.

            “Omo, you are really here? You are the guest?” Jaesuk asks him.

            “Yes.”

            “If you are a guest then the other two could be....?!”

            “Sorry, I can’t tell you.”

They smile because of his tactic.

            “Why can’t you tell? You are already out!”

KWANGSOO OUT! KWANGSOO OUT!

JAESUK OUT! JAESUK OUT!

Jaesuk smiles and place his hand to Yoochun’s back.

            “Let’s go to the prison instead and have a talk there.......”

            “Gary hyung, Ji Hyo noona....please catch the other JYJ!” Kwangsoo says to them before he goes to the prison with Jaesuk and Yoochun.

 

Jook Kook arrived late and he had the same reaction like other member’s after seeing Yoochun.

 

            “It’s JYJ, hyung!” Gary says to him.

            “Jaejoong and Junsu are wearing the same hunter costumes too!” Ji Hyo adds.

*****

 

Jaejoong catches his breathe.

            “T-hat was.....so tiring.......I t-hought they will.....catch me....”

 

PARK YOOCHUN OUT! PARK YOOCHUN OUT!

 

Jaejoong closes his eyes when he hear Yoochun’s name.

            “Sorry Yoochun ah......” he utters. “I didn’t expect to meet him while I’m being chased....”

He continues to walk.

            “Yoo Jaesuk sunbaenim and Lee Kwangsoo are out too, right? I think Junsu did that.....Don’t worry, Yoochun... we’ll do our best to win. Just hang in there...”

 

He continues to look for the accomplices.

            “As long as we can eliminate Kim Jong Kook hyung.....”

Then he sees a man who dresses differently from the others. 

            “Do you like me?” he says the code and luckily, he’s one of them.

            “Yes!” he says when he receives the photo sketch.

            “You have to succeed the mini game to get another one.”

            “There’s a mini game? What if they appear from nowhere?” he asks.

            “You have to give three consecutive correct answers...”

            “A quiz?” he’s clueless. “Alright, let’s do it before someone comes...”

            “6x6?”

He looks surprised when he realized that it’s a Math quiz.

            “36.”

            “Correct. 9x7?”

            “68.”

            “Wrong. You failed to get the other one.”

The accomplice immediately flees.

 

            “Aisshh...why does it have to be a Math quiz?” again, he feels embarrassed.

            “9x7.....I answered 68. Is my answer far from the right one?”

He recites the multiplication table to himself.

            “9x5 is 45...9x6 is 54...9x7 is........63...aishh...why did I say 68?”

He unrolls the photo sketch to find which member did he get.

            “Gary hyung....” he says.

 

*****

 

GARY OUT! GARY OUT!

            “Ji Hyo, I’m out.” Gary says to her.

            “Okay. See you later oppa!” Ji hyo bids goodbye to him.

The security escorts Gary to the prison and he meets Jaejoong.

            “Hmm!” he couldn’t say anything because his mouth is being covered.

Jaejoong bows at him.

            “Annyeonghaseyo. Sorry for getting you out.” He says and goes his way.

 

*****

 

Ji Hyo looks for Jong Kook and the two join forces in locating the other guests.

            “They’re got to be Jaejoong and Junsu....” Ji Hyo utters.

            “Do you think it’s them? How about Choi Min Soo and Gong Hyo Jin?” Jong Kook asks.

            “That I don’t know....but I never notice anyone who looks like them....”

            “We have to know their mission first.” Jong Kook says.

Though Mong Ji and the Commander often bickers, but at times like this they know how to work together!

 

 

*****

 

            “Junsu ah.......Junsu ah......” Jaejoong searches for Junsu sneakily.

He looks for him and the two finally reunites.

            “Jaejoong hyung!”

Jaejoong somehow feels relieved. He leads Junsu behind a big bush to have a talk with him.

            “Finally I found you.....It is so nerve wracking when you’re alone....”

            “Yes. “ Junsu agrees. “It always looks easy on TV....but it really makes you nervous and scared when you’re actually doing it.”

            “We have to be even more careful now. Jong Kook hyung and Ji Hyo noona are the only ones left.”

            “How are we going to defeat them?” They know very well how great those two were.

            “I almost got another one earlier....I just failed the mini game.” Jaejoong admits.

            “What mini game was it?”

            “Math quiz....”

They burst into a chuckle.

            “By the way, do you know who caught Yoochun hyung?”

            “I don’t exactly know but I was the one they are chasing after but unfortunately, I met him while I’m on a run. We ran together but got separated....”

            “They obviously chose to chase him instead...” Junsu says and turns to the camera. “Among the three of us, Yoochun hyung is the worse when it comes to running....”

            “He likes walking slowly that’s why he suits better in being a king and a noble man on sageuk....I can’t imagine him being a fighter on sageuks....he’s a gentle guy.” Jaejoong comments.

*****

Meanwhile in the prison.......

 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo visits the prison to get some info from Yoochun but the prison looks like a fan meeting event. The prisoners kept taking pictures with him.

            “Yah! Is this a fan meeting event?” Jong Kook lashes out on them.

            “My wife likes Yoochun.” Big nose says after snapping some selcas with him.

            “But he eliminated you!”

They break into a laugh.

            “Yoochun ah, did you come with Junsu and Jaejoong?” Ji Hyo asks him.

            “It’s a secret.” He replies.

            “Eyysh.....”

            “Is it really them? Having Yoochun on the show is a big surprise....what more if the JYJ trio is here together?” Jaesuk says.

            “We haven’t seen a glance of them.....” HaHa utters with questioning eyes.

            “It’s nice to see you again, Yoochun ah....let’s talk again later. We’ll go find your members first.” Jong Kook tells him.

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook leaves.

            “Chincha.....I’m dying of anticipation in here....Could the other guests be really Jaejoong and Junsu?” Jaesuk mumbles.

 

*****

 

Jaejoong and Junsu finally locate the Running Man wall where Jong Kook’s photo sketch is posted. They immediately posts the other photo sketches they acquired leaving one blank space for Ji Hyo.

            “We have to find the last accomplice to get Ji Hyo noona’s photo sketch.

Then they hear some bell sounds making them uneasy.

            “They’re here!” Junsu says.

They hide on a house but Ji Hyo who has a strong instinct sensed their presence so she tells Jong Kook about it. The two are now on the move. Ji Hyo takes over the front door while Jong Kook goes around to be at the back door.

Ji Hyo opens the door.

            “Got you!” she shouts.

Jaejoong was startled when he sees Jong Kook by the back door.

            “Jaejoong ah, Junsu ah.....so it’s you....”

            “Annyeonghaseyo hyung....” the two greets.

            “You’ve been so sneaky.....you almost eliminate us all without us knowing....” Ji Hyo says.

            “Noona, Hyung....maybe we should go out first....” Jaejoong says.

            “Why?”

            “We want to greet you formally first....” he says but they all know that he’s just trying to escape.

            “Jong Kook hyung, won’t it make us look pathetic if you’d caught us trapped like this?” Junsu says convincing them to get out of the house first.

            “Okay, okay....let’s come out first.”

The remaining guests and running men decided to do it outside.

            “This is better.....the guests won’t look miserable when they die....” Jaejoong says making Ji Hyo and Jong Kook smile.

The two looks relax and Jaejoong and Junsu find it as a chance to escape. They suddenly run.

            “Yah!!!!!” Jong Kook and Ji Hyo chases after them.

The two runs like wind.

            “Oh.....they are fast...” Jong Kook comments.

All of them run around but JaeSu really ran on a fast speed as if their lives depended on it.

            “Oh! Oh! That’s Jaejoong and Junsu!” Jaesuk says when they run pass the prison.

The other members stand from their seats seeing how intense the situation is.

            “It would be really difficult for Jong Kook and Ji Hyo to catch them if they run like that.” Suk Jin says.

            “Running man fighting!!!!!!!” Kwangsoo can’t do anything but to cheer s from the side line.

            “They are so fast....we can’t keep up with them....” Ji Hyo catches her breath while stopping in front of the prison.

            “Yah.....I think they are one of the best guest runners that ever comes in Running Man....” Jaesuk utters.

            “Junsu is expectedly good in running....he plays soccer.” HaHa says.

            “I think Yoochun is not a runner.....” Jaesuk turns to Yoochun.

            “Ah, yeah.....among the JYJ, I’m the least one to run....” he answers.

            “So you are bound to be captured from the start.” Everyone laughs with Gary’s comment.

            “Yoochun ah, welcome to our club!” Suk Jin says who’s known for having the poorest physical skills.

 

*****

 

Junsu and Jaejoong successfully escaped from Commander and Ace. They immediately ditch their hunter costume and change into nobleman’s hanboks to disguise themselves. They agree to split and look for the last accomplice.

On the other hand, Ji Hyo and Jong Kook see the Running Man wall where their pictures are posted.

            “Ah.....so this is their mission.....” says Jong Kook.

            “Only my photo is missing....” Ji Hyo says looking at one blank space.

            “They’ll look for it and post it here. Ji Hyo ah, I will just wait here for them.” Jong Kook says.

Ji Hyo nods.

            “I’ll look around for them oppa. Guard the wall well.”

 

*****

 

Jaejoong walks on the side of the street. He asks the extras to aid him as he searches for the accomplice. The friendly people gladly help him by covering him up. Ji Hyo passes near him without knowing that he’s there since he changed clothes.

            “If only I passed that math quiz….all we have to do is to stick it up on that wall…”

He search and search……and search.

On an alley, he spotted an old man who suddenly turns away when their eyes met.

            “Is it him?”

The old man walk fast.

            “Wait, ajusshi….wait…” Jaejoong follows him.

However, the man is heading towards Ji Hyo making her notice. Ji Hyo grabs the old man.

            “Ajusshi….is that man bothering you?  Let me protect you…come with me.”

            “Ji Hyo noona!”

            “So you need him to get my photo sketch? Then get it if you can.” She dares him with a smile.

Jaejoong realized that she just leading him to where the commander is. He quickly moves to get next to the old man.

            “Ahh! Ahh!” Ji Hyo screams as she grabs Jaejoong by the sleeve. She’s trying to find  his gold wristband.

            “Noona! Why are you doing this?!” Jaejoong hold her arms to keep her away. “I didn’t know that you can be this scary!” he adds.

            “Jaejoong ah, this is running man…..there’s only one rule to follow, WIN!” she says.

            “That’s also our goal.” He reply then turns to the old man. “Ajusshi, do you like me?” he gives out the code.

            “What’s that?” Ji Hyo asks

The old man brings out Ji Hyo’s photo sketch but when Jaejoong let go of Ji Hyo’s arms to take it, she pinches him.

            “Ah! Ahh!!!!! Noona! How can you do this to your own label mate?!”

Ji Hyo chuckles. Jaejoong removes her hand off him to get the photo sketch but then Ji Hyo sits and holds tight to his right leg preventing him from walking.

Ace Ji Hyo’s last resort….the leg grabbing attack!

Jaejoong is a bit frustrated. The accomplice is there and giving out the photo but he couldn’t get it because of Ji Hyo.

            “Noona, Don’t make me the bad guy!” with Ji Hyo’s pose people might misunderstand the situation and think that he’s a heartless man that makes a woman beg to this degree. “Noona, sorry but we have to win…” Jaejoong walks despite Ji Hyo holding onto his leg.

            “OPPA!!!!!!OPPAAAA!!!!!!!!!” Ji Hyo calls out to Jong Kook but Jaejoong already got the photo sketch making her out.

JI HYO OUT! JI HYO OUT!

Ji Hyo is gone to the prison.

            “Seriously, Ji Hyo noona is something…..”

He then runs back to where the wall is.

 

*****

 

When Ji Hyo got out, Junsu goes back to the RM wall. Jong kook is there waiting for an ambush. Junsu was surprised when he sees him

            “Hyung…….”

            “Junsu ah, let’s finish this now.” Jong Kook challenges him.

            “But I don’t think I can match you well…..” seeing Jong Kook’s commander built, Junsu knows that he can easily be thrown by him like it’s nothing.

            “Junsu ah!” He calls his name again.

            “You know that Jaejoong hyung got the last sketch right? We’ll win once he posts it here.” He reminds him.

            “I’ll take care of him later.”

 

*****

 

When Jaejoong arrives he sees Junsu and Jong Kook in a brawl. Junsu is doing his best to protect himself from the commander but since Jong kook is physically strong, he makes Junsu like a little boy as they wrestle.

 

            “Hyung! Post it!” Junsu says.

Jaejoong runs for the wall but Jong Kook let go of Junsu and grabs him instead. Junsu comes for them but Jong Kook grabs him too. After that, he pins them down on the ground pressing them with his strength.

            “He’s too strong!”  Jaejoong utters.                                                       

            “Why isn’t it a tag removal game?!” Junsu says. He thinks that if it’s just removing the tag game then they could only concentrate on pulling out his name tag.

The two struggles to get out of Jong Kook’s grasp. The wall is a few yards away. Jaejoong throws the photo sketch towards the wall and holds tightly on Jong Kook’s arms. His grasps on Junsu loosen a bit.

             “Junsu ah, post it!!” he orders his dongsaeng.

With Jaejoong sacrificing himself in front of the commander, Junsu is able to break free.

            “Junsu ah, PPALLI!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jaejoong yells as he tries his best to fight the so-called-tiger of running man.

Jong Kook is not making it easy for them so Jaejoong also exert his strength in this last struggle. Jong Kook grabs his band.

            “Junsu ah!!!!” Jaejoong shouts giving Junsu the warning that he’s about to die in commander’s hands.

A strong shrieking sound of a removed band is heard. 

 

*****

 

            “What happened?!” Jaesuk asks as the last three men arrive at the prison.

Jong kook shows Jaejoong’s arm band.

            “He got you?”

All the running men are curious at the conclusion of the first game. Even Yoochun has the anticipating look on his face.

            “Did we lose?” he asks.

But then Junsu hold up Jong Kook’s name tag indicating JYJ’s victory. After eliminating Jaejoong, Jong Kook tries to go for Junsu but he successfully posts the last photo sketch before Jong Kook reach him.

            “Yes!!!!” Yoochun is really happy.

            “For the ‘Find the Guest game, JYJ wins!” Jaesuk announces thus, concluding the end of the first game.

*****

Running Men cast and JYJ are now standing in a line facing the camera.

 

            “Until now, I still can’t believe that JYJ is here to join us. This is really a big surprise.” Jaesuk says.

Running men clapped their hands together.

            “Ji Hyo, you are under the same agency, right? Do you know that they’ll come today?”

            “No. I had no idea at all. We even saw each other two days ago at the agency but they didn’t say anything.”

Though Ji Hyo was not informed, she’s obviously happy for JYJ.     

            “JYJ performance for the first game is really great.” Jong Kook says.

            “We are thankful that Jong Kook hyung and Ji Hyo noona didn’t just give in to us.” Jaejoong says.

            “Just watching them….is already tiring. Do you still have energy for the whole day?” Jaesuk asks.

            “We have a lot of it. We really prepared for this day.” Junsu says.  

            “I think JYJ will have a lot to show us and the viewers today.”

            “Suk Jin hyung acts too close to Yoochun!” Haha says.

            “We bonded well in prison. I think he’s perfect to be in our team.”

They laugh because of Suk Jin statement. He’s saying that Yoochun belongs to the easy group.

            “Suk Jin hyung treats Yoochun well since earlier….He’s like a fanboy!” Gary says.

            “Suk Jin hyung, if you want to talk to them, you have to go through me first….I’m really close to them, you know!” Jaesuk closeness syndrome is attacking again.

            “Why are you close with them?! You only get to see them again today.” Jong Kook breaks his illusion.

            “I’ve known them since they debuted! They’ve been with me on some variety shows before! These boys are really charismatic. But among the three of them, Jaejoong is the funniest. He’s a natural comedian.”

            “I heard at the start of the game, he already asked them for a special effect.” HaHa says.

They burst into a laugh.

               "I didn't think that he' shameless..." Kwangsoo comments comically.

            “By the way, this is Lee Kwangsoo.” Jaesuk introduces Kwangsoo to JYJ. It’s their first time to meet him.

They bow at each other.

            “We have a common friend.” Kwangsoo tells them.

            “Really? Who?” Jaesuk reacts.

            “Song Joong Ki…..”

            “Ahhhh….’

Song Jong Ki is Yoochun and Jaejoong’s friend.

            “The four of you are almost the same age….but why do you look so behind them?” Jaesuk says to Kwangsoo. He means that Kwangsoo looks older and not as charismatic as JYJ.

            “Eyyyyyy!!!!!!” he says.

            “But I think he’s really charming.” Junsu says.

            “We watch running man….and Kwangsoo sshi stands out.” Yoochun seconded.

Kwangsoo smiles brightly because of this.

            “They only mean that you stand out because of your height!”

His weak self-esteem got hit again….Poor giraffe…..

 

Usually, running man will start their mission but Yoo Jaesuk who knows JYJ’s situation well decided to give them a few minutes to say what’s in their hearts.

 

            “Alright….this is the first TV appearance of JYJ. Finally we see them again in a variety show after a long time. Before we start today’s activities, is there something you want to tell the audience?” understanding MC Jaesuk gives them the floor.

JYJ’s leader Jaejoong speaks.

            “Yes, we would like to thank Running Man for giving us this chance. Just like the saying if the door is closed, a window will open. And that Running Man opened that window with a bright and blissful light on us. The three of us are extremely excited the moment we found out about your invitation. However, despite feeling happy about it, we also felt a bit scared and nervous at first. It’s been long since we participated in a variety show so we couldn’t help but feel that way but with all the support and help of our running man sunbaenims, we get to feel welcomed and at ease. In return, we will do our best today so please watch over us.”

            “Don’t mention it…we always wanted to have you here as well….”

JYJ feel an overwhelming happiness. Their eyes gleam with tears they are holding in.  

            “This is also the first time that we will greet the national audience as JYJ.” Jaejoong continues.

Running men are quiet. They understand the hardships these three men went through. Jaesuk nods at them.

Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu turn to the camera for their official greeting.

            “Annyeonghaseyo! We are JYJ.” Then they bow together.

Not only the cast but even crews give them applause.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

We finished filming Running Man. It was a long and tiring day for all of us especially to Yoochun, Junsu, and I. It's our television comeback so we ready worked hard. Experiencing how it works, I start having even greater respects to the cast and crews of the show. Doing it in a day is exhausting enough what more if it's on a regular basis like them.

Though it is tiring, our spirits are still lifted with happiness. We enjoyed being guests on the show and it's a wonderful experience. I hope our fans would like the episode.

In exchange of inviting us to their show, we decided to treat the entire RM people to a special dinner. Everyone is happy to eat a great meal after an entire day of filming. This is our way of expressing our gratitude. 

During the dinner, we felt like we were able to catch up with them. We had a fun conversation with our sunbaenims. They are all supportive of our comeback.

The dinner ended and we all have to go home. We see all of them off. Yoo Jae Suk sunbaenim is the last to leave.

 

                      "Thank you so much sunbaenim." I tell him.

                      "The three of you worked hard today. I'm glad that I was able to be a part of your comeback. This is a start of your new chapter. Always be thankful and never give up."

He never changed.....He's humble and knows how to treat people well. He is always generous in giving advice to us.

                      "Thank you so much!" Yoochun and Junsu say together.

Yoo Jaesuk sunbaenim taps our shoulders and smile.

                      "Yah.....all of you grew to be mature and responsible men....I always have a good impression on you whenever we meet.  Running Man might be the new start but there would be more to come so I'll see you around, okay?"

                      "Yes. Take care."

We bow at him and he rides his van. We part ways with a new strength and hope in our hearts.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[Author's Note]:

 

Thank you for waiting. I decided to write this special chapter since many of you expressed how you wanted JYJ to be in RM. How do you find this chap? I will look forward to your comments. ^-^

[P.S.]

To those people who tells me about some facts I overlooked. Thank you. I appeciate it.