Crown Prince visits Park Ha

The Baddest Chick in the Game

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 
 
 
 
 
I stop the car. The building is being surrounded by many paparazzi. There’s a lot that they occupy both the entrance and back side. I sigh because there’s no way that I’ll be able to enter the building without being noticed. I glance at my wrist watch. I only have thirty minutes to spare because my flight will be in an hour.
 
 
 
                What to do?  
 
 
 
I tap my fingers to the steering wheel. Then I see two guys entering and an idea pops in my head.
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 

Athena’s POV

 
 
 
 
I came back from Italy this morning and directly proceed to a schedule. I’m currently on my photo shoot for my latest jeans endorsement.  
 
 
 
 
                  “The photos are beautiful.” My manager tells me as we walk to the dressing room.
 
 
 
 
I change my clothes but I was informed that we still couldn’t leave the building because there are lots of paparazzi waiting outside. We made my return as discreet as possible but still they found out. I heard my manager telling the road manager and bodyguard that we needed more security before leaving. The bodyguard calls for some back up. Sitting on the couch, I was just staring at them when someone knocks at the door. My assistant opens it and says that there’s a delivery. My manager checks on it.
 
 
I yawn. It might take long before we could leave. I grab the throw pillow and put it on my lap.
 
 
 
                      “Athena, delivery for you.”My manager says.
 
Delivery? Did a fan send something?
 
              “Just receive it and say thank you, I appreciate it.” I say without looking. I’m busy pinching the sides of the pillow.
 
                      “Say it personally.”
 
I look up and see my manager leaving the room with the stylist, assistant, and bodyguard. A delivery guy stands at the doorway. He removes his cap revealing that familiar bronze hair.
 
                      “You…uh…?” I could say that my eyes are wide open in wonder.
 
                      “Delivery.” He smiles brightly emphasizing the big flower basket he’s carrying. 
 
 
He puts it down into my lap and the flowers are my eye level but because it is big, I have to hold onto it so it won’t fall. He sits next to me.
 
                    “Seeing you really need effort you know?” he says while using the cap as a fan.
 
I look at his clothes. He is wearing a courier’s uniform. 
 
 
                     “Haven’t you seen the paparazzi outside?!”
 
                     “I have.”
 
                     “Then why are you…?”
 
                   “I have to give these personally……..” he immediately answers while touching one of the flowers.
 
                     “Ayyy….yeppo…” he praises the flower as he acts cutely.
 
                     “Are you trying to be funny? Why, are you my stalker?!”
 
                 “Don't you think I'm too handsome to be a stalker?” he jokes around while gently rubbing his chin.
 
I stare at him. I’m speechless.
 
                  “We haven't seen each other in two weeks and you'll name me as your stalker the first thing you see me?”
 
                    “My life was quiet on those two weeks...until now.” I say in a disappointed tone but he smiles instead.
 
            “But boring...It means that you missed me right? That's why I sent you a video message..Did you watch it?”
 
                   “It's from you? I though some psycho sent it so I throw it outside the window...” I act like I didn't.
 
                     “W-what?!” he looks at me suspiciously. “Eyyy....you watched it!” He sees through me.
 
Now he can even identify if I’m lying?
 
                 “Don't you have anything to do aside from irritating me?” I say trying to drop the subject.
 
                      “Ah!...I have a plane to catch. I have to go to Jeju Island for the drama shoot and I just drop by to see you.”
 
                      “What? Then why are you still sitting there?”
 
                  “Yes I should go now.” he stands and puts back his cap and shades. He heads to the door.
 
                  “I'll call you.” and he waves before exiting.
 
I sigh and stare at the beautiful flowers. I smell them and a smile curve in my lips. I feel happy for seeing him for unknown reason. 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
[Author's Note]:
 
I was listening to the song "I Knew I Loved You" by Savage Garden while I was writing it. I found a Yoochun-Changmin version on Youtube too...You can try playing that while reading this...It gives a cute vibes! :)
 
 
 
 
 
Park Ha's POV
 
 
 
 
                   “Y-Yoochun sshi?!”
 
Yoochun smiles at me and raises up his palm for a greeting.
 
                   “Annyeong!”
 
                  “W-what are you doing here?” It's already 11 pm so I didn't expect finding him standing outside my door.
 
He glances at his back side checking if someone sees him.
 
                   “S-sorry...come inside.” I make room for him to enter.
 
                  “What brings you here?” I ask once I close the door. From observing the living room, he stares t me.
 
                  “We shoot the drama not far from here. There was some technical problem so the taping will be delayed for a few hours. I don't know anyone from this area apart from you so I decided to drop by.”
 
                   “Ah...” I don't know what to say.
 
                   “Are you going to sleep?” he probably noticed how I dressed.
 
                   “Uh...” I look at my clothes.
 
                  “I'm sorry. I didn't notice the time. I think it's not a good time to visit.” he suddenly feels awkward.
 
                 “Anniyo. Don't mind it. I don't really sleep this early...it’s just that I had nothing much to do so I plan to go to bed. Have you eaten?”
 
                  “Uh..”
 
                  “Not yet right? Okay...wait for a moment, I'll prepare you some food.”
 
I go to the kitchen and he follows me.
 
                  “Let's see...” I open the refrigerator.
 
Yoochun sits in front of the kitchen counter.
 
                “We don't have much here since I haven't gone to the supermarket yet.” I saw some bean sprout.
 
                  “Is bean sprout okay with you?” I look back at him.
 
                  “That would be good.” he answers.
 
I plug in the rice cooker to heat up the left over rice then start slicing the tofu for the soup.
 
                  “Wha.....so this is how you cook..” he says while watching me preparing the ingredients.
 
                  “This is nothing much really...” I say.
 
             “By the way, did you come alone? How about your manager or assistant?” I ask while looking after the simmering soup.
 
                  “I told them that I'll go somewhere.”
 
                  “They let you do that?”
 
                  “Of course they would.”
 
                  “What about the fans who follows you around? How did you get here?”
 
                  “I borrowed a car from one of the staffs. I'm sure that nobody followed me.”
 
I fry some ham and made egg rolls too. The food is ready after fifteen minutes. He tries the soup right away.
 
                  “Hmm...tasty!” He smiles sweetly.
 
I'm glad that he liked it though it's just a simple soup.
 
                  “Rice” I point to the rice bowl in front of him.
 
He eats well. He swallows first before talking.
 
                  “How about you? Aren't you going to eat?” he asks.
 
                  “I had eaten already.”
 
                  “What time?”
 
                  “Seven...”
 
                  “Then you should eat too. Join me.” he tries to hand over the spoon to me.
 
                 “Huh?” I blink. “How could I eat in the same bowl as you?” I say making the smile on his face fade.
 
 
He's an idol and I'm just an ordinary fan. There's no way we should act like we are on the same level.
 
 
                  “Do I make you feel awkward?” he says staring at me.
 
                  “Uh..” I scratch my hair slightly.
 
               “I'm sorry that I barged in without an invitation and that I act comfortable. But that's how I really feel around you...I'm comfortable with you and so I tend to overlook things.”
 
He is talking about not minding about using the same tableware.
 
                 “After all...we are friends right?” he asks confirming.
 
What's happening to me? Why am I making it a big deal? Shouldn't I be thankful that an ordinary fan like me has been offered of friendship by a star like him?
 
                 “Park Yoochun!......I didn't know that you're so melodramatic.” I scoop rice and put it into a new bowl.
 
                 “Let's eat.” I smile at him and the smile started to come back on his face.
 
 
We eat together and talk about different things. Our meal is filled with laughter because he's a funny guy and on top of that, he often makes faces that are absolutely comical sweeping away any awkwardness in the atmosphere.
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
[AUTHOR'S NOTE]: 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for upvoting my story. God bless you guyz! Comments pls!