The Plan

The Baddest Chick in the Game

 

 
 
Park Ha’s POV
 
 
 
 
“You did well today. See you tomorrow.” Our head chef says after the locks were secured.
 
“I’m sure tomorrow would be much busier.” Baekhyun expressed since its weekend tomorrow.
 
“Aishh...My back is really aching right now...Park Ha noona, can you please massage it for me?” Myungsoo requested like a kid.
 
I reach out my hand and give his shoulders a mild squeeze.
 
“Ahh—ahh...it feels good noona...” he says with his eyes closed.
 
“That’s why no one should drink tonight. You should all go home now.” I remind them. These kids like to hang around though they know that we have to be early the next day.
 
“Did  you hear that? Our rose says that we all must go home now.” Lee Joon says.
 
“Yep!!!” They answered in unison.
 
 
I smile as I wave at them. I’ve been working at this bistro restaurant as an apprentice chef for two years now. I am the only girl in the kitchen so they always say that I’m the only rose among the thorns. I headed to the bus stop and my phone buzzed. CrownPrince sent a message. I remember giving her my phone number and we started texting. We don’t talk often but when we do, we talked for long.
 
 
 
Busy there?
 
 
 
I typed a reply.
 
 
 
                        Nope. Just got off from work. U?
 
 
She answered right away.
 
 
 
I just arrived home. I had a long day.
 
 
                        Seems like working on a TV prog is difficult huh?
 
She told me that she works as a TV production crew.
 
 
Yeah…at times..:) How about in the restaurant?
 
                        Ah! Really busy today. Lots of customers.
 
 
The bus arrives and I board.
 
 
Hope I could pay u a visit one of these days.
 
                        Just come when you’re free. I’ll buy you a good meal.
 
 
U’ll cook for me?
                     
                        If you want :)
 
Absolutely.
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 

Hae Won’s POV

 
 
 
 
I finally arrive home after long hours of practice in the studio. The lights are on so I could say that my cousin is here.
 
 
“Oppa...I’m home.” I said loudly while removing my shoes.
 
“Oh, Hae Won ah. We’re here.” I heard him say.
 
I went to the living room only to be stunned for a moment. Hee Jun oppa is here too.
 
“Have you eaten?” my oppa asked.
 
“Yes. I just ate dinner.” I answered.
 
“We’re going out. I’ll be home late so don’t forget to lock the door okay?”
 
“Hm.” I nodded.
 
“I’ll change my clothes first.” He said leaving the two of us.
 
 
A long moment of silence reigned. How come that the atmosphere between us became this awkward? We used to be comfortable and happy.
 
 
“Hae Won ah..” he broke the silence.
 
“Ah..yes, Hee Jun oppa?”
 
“About that night..” he clasped his hands.
 
I waited for his words.
 
“I’m sorry that I stood you up. I...I didn’t mean it like that but I thought about it carefully. I’m really thankful for your feelings but I couldn’t accept it. You know that I’m divorced. You don’t deserve someone like me. I’m...I’m not the right one for you.” He said in a tone like he’s having a hard time explaining something to a little kid.
 
“Yes. I totally understand,..Yyou don’t have to explain.” I tried my best not to show that I’m hurt.
 
“Hae Won ah..” His face shows a genuine concern.
 
“I’m fine. I’m really fine. Don’t worry.” I said with a lousy smile on my face. I bow and left him there.
 
 
I should have known that no matter how many years will pass, he will always see me as a little girl.
 
 
I dive to my bed and cried my broken heart.   
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 

Jaejoong’s POV

 
 
 
We were in the management office hanging out like we normally do.
 
 
 
“Jaejoong, your 2-day break can’t be approved now because you have an activity together the day after tomorrow. However, if one day would be okay with you, I’ll clear your schedule for tomorrow.” Our manager announced.
 
 
I sighed.
 
 
 
“I’ll take it hyung. Thanks.” At least, I’ll have a day. 
 
 
 
That’s it and he left us.
 
 
 
“You requested for an off?” Yoochun stop from texting and asked me.
 
 
“Hm.” I said while munching some snacks given by the fans.
 
 
 
Junsu is sitting across from me while playing his keys. Attached to it is a ballerina-shaped keychain that he kept staring at. I snatched it away from him.
 
 
“What’s this?” I asked.
 
“Someone gave it to me.” He answered.
 
“A fan?”
 
“No.”
 
“Eyy!” Yoochun reacted. He stopped texting and looked at Junsu.
 
“Tell hyung about it.” I said.
 
“It’s nothing much..really..” 
 
 
We are not convinced. Junsu is like this when he’s trying to keep something.
 
 
“Liar. There something. You met a girl.” Yoochun said.
 
“It’s not like that!” 
 
“Junsu ah...look hyung in the eyes.” I dared him.
 
He sighed.
 
“A few night’s ago my brother and I agreed to eat out and while I was waiting, I get to see this person.”
 
 
Our smile became wider as we listen to his story.
 
 
“Her date didn’t arrive and she seems to be really sad so I ended up offering her to dine together.”
 
“Then?”
 
“She gave this as a thank you gift and that’s it.” He took the keys from me.
 
“She’s not attracted to you?” Yoochun asked.
 
“What do you think of me?! We only had a friendly dinner. Why would I think of things like that!”
 
“Are you attracted to her?” Yoochun followed up.
 
“Yoochun hyung!”
 
 
 
Yoochun is smiling mischievously. He stopped teasing Junsu when he received a text message. His smile changes to a genuine one.
 
 
 
“I think you are the one who met a girl.” I accused him.
 
“By the way, Jaejoong hyung, what will you do on you’re requested off?” Junsu asked.
 
 
I suddenly think of shopping for the things that I’ll need.
 
 
“I’m going to kidnap someone...” I answered.
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
[Author's Note]:
 
 
Hi guyz! Sorry for updating late...I had been lazy these days....I often ends up watching various videos over the net whenever I try to write but I'll work on it.
 
Comments pls.