'Are you......?'

The Baddest Chick in the Game

 

 

Park Ha’s POV

 

I came out of the house to receive the take-out we ordered from a nearby restaurant. Once I come back inside, I noticed that Yoochun is standing looking at the answering machine. Someone must have called.

 

 

            “Who called?” I ask Yoochun.

 

Then I realized that his fists are clenched tightly. He turns to me with a dark expression on his face. Suddenly, I feel this anxiety run towards my whole body.

 

            “You….Are you one of them?” he ask in a serious tone.

I glance at the answering machine and something tells me that it must have been Soon Ji. I’ve been getting a lot of calls from her though I am not responding to them. I only look at him.

 

            “Are you a sasaeng?!” he yells.

            “Y-Yoochun....” his name is the only word that comes out of my mouth.

            “Tell me....are you really a sasaeng?!”

 

I try to say something but I can’t think of any words to say.

Pain registers in his face.

 

            “You don’t want me to tell everyone about our relationship...now it is clear.....it’s because you are one of them and I’m just a mere assignment for you........You know how much I hate sasaengs yet I let someone like you in my life.....You must have been laughing behind my back....Is it fun? Is it fun for you?!” He yells in anger.

 

I swallow hard and tears stream down my face.

 

            “About Jaejoong hyung and Athena.....I trusted you.... but you sell them to the reporters.......How could you? Did you just use me to get what you want?!”

 

I shook my head.

Yoochun’s eyes are filled with tears that he’s holding back.

 

            “I’m such a fool......How could I not see you for what you really are? Why did I let myself to fall for someone like you?”

            “Yoo....chun....”

 

My tears keep on falling. I try to touch him but he brushes my hand away.

His eyes are now filled with anger.

 

            “You....disgust me....” he says and leaves.

 

            “Yoo...chun.......Yoo.....chun...”

 

I feel like my knees lost their strength. I cry and cry.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

Yoochun’s POV

 

I leave that house and drive my car fast. She couldn’t deny a thing......The way she reacted simply means its true......She really did used me.

My vision becomes blurry because of tears. I turn the steering wheel on the side.

My heart is aching....

            “Ahhhhhh!!!!!!” I let tears come out as I hit the steering wheel with my fists.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

Junsu’s POV

 

I took a deep breath. This is it……the moment that Hae Won would introduce me to his oppa.

 

            “Relax……everything will be okay…” I whisper to myself. I hold tighter the champagne bottle and flower bouquet in my hands.

 

I look at the doorbell button and swallow hard. Why am I so nervous? It is the same as the nervousness I felt during my debut stage. Is it because it’s the first time for me to be introduced to my girlfriend’s family? I never experienced this with my past relationships……Yeah, probably it’s like that….

 

I take another deep breath and press the button.

 

The door opens and I see Hae Won. She got a bright smile.

 

            “Junsu sshi….”

            “Hae Won ah…”

She holds my arm to pull me inside the house.

            “You’re just in time. Oppa has been waiting for you. He came early from work because he’s anticipating tonight’s dinner.” She says.

            “Ah, really?”

Her eyes widen when she see the flowers.

            “Omo! Are these for me?”

            “Yes.”

She takes them from me and smile.

            “Thank you. They are so pretty!”

She looks at me.

            “You look too nervous….” She comments.

            “Uhm….”

            “Relax….my oppa is not a scary person. You don’t know how dorky he can be….”

            “Hae Won ah, is that our guest?” A baritone voice gets out attention.

 

Then a man appears in front of us. I blink my eyes because I couldn’t believe that he has a big resemblance with the actor named Go Soo.

 

            “Oppa, this is Kim Junsu, my boyfriend. Junsu sshi, this is oppa.”

I offer my hand immediately.

            “Good evening sir….I’m Kim Junsu.”

He smile and shake hands with me.

            “I’m In Young Min. Just call me hyung instead.”

            “Uh…H-hyung…”

            “I heard that you came from a schedule. You probably are hungry….Let’s have dinner.” He says.

Hae Won nods at me.

            “Uhm, hyung….this is for you.” I say giving the champagne I brought.

            “Ah, really? You’re so generous for a simple dinner…Thank you then.”

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

            “He likes you.” Hae Won says when we are finally left alone in the balcony.

            “I feel so relieved..” I honestly say.

 

The dinner went well. Young Min hyung is kind and funny. We clicked right away….something I didn’t expect because he looks like a serious guy. But then he’s like a kid trapped in a man’s body….like me, he is dorky too so it’s not that difficult to relate with each other.

 

            “He looks like an actor, right?”

            “Ah? Hm. I was surprised at first…I thought he’s Go Soo.”

            “Go Soo? So that is his name….But I’m sure oppa is the funnier one.”

            “Yeah…I think so too.”

We look at the starry sky. I hold her hand tightly.

            “Like this sky…it’s starry too when we first met, right?” she asks.

 

I remember that we stroll while chatting that night. Just like she said, the sky is filled with stars then.

 

            “Yes…that’s how it was before…” I agree. “What if we date on that place?”

            “Huh?”

            “In the exact place where we first met.”

            “I like it but….can we go there without your fans knowing?”

            “We’ll make it appear like a fan service.”

            “Fan service? What do you mean?”

            “Two days from now, I will have a solo fan meeting. In that fan meeting, there is an organized surprise event. It is a bidding event for a date with me. The money will be for charity. You have to win on that bid so that we can have a date.”

 

Her eyes become wide.

 

            “Really?! There is an event like that?”

I nod.

            “Does it mean you’ll go on a date with any female who wins?”

            “Hm.”

            “You’ll date her on that restaurant?”

            “No. The set date will be on another place but if you win, we’ll go on the same restaurant we first met.”

            “What if I don’t win?” she asks worriedly.

            “That’s why it is a surprise event. That way, rich fans won’t bring much money with them so that common fans will have a chance of winning too. Credit cards or checks won’t be accepted. Only cash or money certificate that they have with them that very same moment are allowed for payment.”

            “Then….I’ll have a chance…”

I nod.

            “Also, since I know about it, I could bring a lot of cash with me.”

I smile.

            “Yes. You’ll win for me.”

            “Yes. I’ll make sure that I’ll win the bid to have a date with you.”

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

 

            “What do you have in mind?” Manager hyung asks while we are waiting in the meeting room.

 

I asked him to arrange an appointment with our record label’s producer and C-Jes CEO.

 

            “I’ll propose something today.”

            “Proposal?”

 

Now that Athena and I settle our problem, I think it’s time for me to solve things on my own. I must do something in order to save my career. I don’t want to make her worry again so I’m going to resolve this now. Once we arrive back in Korea, this is the first plan I made.

 

Mr. Seo and Mr. Baek come in.

 

            “How was the vacation Jaejoong ah? I heard you went to Greece.” Mr. Baek asks. He sounds genuinely nice like the usual.

            “Yes…I had a nice time to relax and think of things.”

            “Yeah, you really need that. So, why do you want to talk to us?”

I breathe in before speaking.

            “I would like to propose something.”

The two of them look surprised and puzzled so I continue.

            “With your approval, I would like to work on the album.”

          “But…we pushed it back because of the current situation. We both know that it’s not the good time to release it.” Mr. Seo says.

            “I know that. However, if we continue to yield don’t you think it will only sink us more? JYJ released our first album during the time that our conflict with the former agency is a hot topic. We weren’t able to promote on any television networks or programs yet we were able to sell a lot. This time, I would like to view this situation as the same. I have faith with my fans. I’m sure they will still support me somehow.” I say reasoning out.

            “Jaejoong ah, this is a big risk. The money involved in releasing an album is something. There is a big chance that we won’t be able to retrieve it.” Mr. Baek says.

            “I’m willing to take responsibility if it won’t work out.” I announce.

            “You will take responsibility? What are you talking about?”

            “If we weren’t able to surpass even the smallest quota for sales, I will pay for the loss.”

            “What? Jaejoong ah, you might go bankrupt with that!” Manager hyung says.

 

From what I know, I have enough money in my bank accounts to pay. I will not go bankrupt in one go unlike manager hyung said, but still it will be a huge blow to my financial status.

 

            “To release an album….that’s all I have in mind right now. This is a risk I would like to take. I hope you’ll back me up in this decision.”

I stand from my seat.

            “Please trust me in this one. I really am hoping for your consideration.” I bow my head to show them my sincerity and determination. 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

[Author's Note]:

 

Our poster is gone................ :(

Thank you to new subscribers. ^-^

I'll look forward to everyone's comments....Have a great day!