Park Ha visits the Crown Prince

The Baddest Chick in the Game

 

 
 

No Min Woo’s POV:

 
 
 
Everyone got out of the bus. The crew didn’t waste time and started setting up on the location. Gyuri smile at me before going down. I sit next to Athena. She hasn’t opening her eyes yet giving me time to stare at her. She has this fierce aura that intimidates people around her but she’s still the same Ae Young when she’s sleeping like this--- innocent, pure, and sweet. A smile curves my lips.
 
 
 
 
Her phone suddenly vibrates. I pick it up from the seat between us.
 
 
 
               Simpleton---is written in the phone register. 
 
I wonder who could this person might be. Seems like an important call so I take it.
 
 
              “Yoboseyo?”
 
No answer.
 
              “This is Athena’s phone.” I follow.
 
              “Then…who’s this?” It is a man.
 
              “This is No Min Woo.”
 
              “Where is she?”
 
 
My eyebrow furrows. I know that it’s not my phone and so I have no right to be regarded by the caller but I feel irritated to whoever this person in Athena’s life might be. Athena is not the type to be friends and close with guys so if she has him in her contacts then definitely, there’s something between them. 
 
 
 
               “She’s here beside me.”
 
               “Can you hand her the phone?”
 
               “Uhm…I don’t think she’ll be able to talk right now because she’s sleeping.”
 
               “What do you think you’re doing?”
 
 
 
Athena is now awake and staring at me but her eyes became sharper when she noticed me holding her phone.
 
 
                “You dare touch my things?!”
 
She snatches the phone from my hand.
 
 
                “Scumbag.” She says with her gritted teeth as she stands up.
 
 
She left me. 
 
 
Recently, there’s no one being linked with her and everything is doing fine for her in public. But, who is that man on the phone and what is his relation with Athena?
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 

Athena’s POV

 
 
 
 
I feel infuriated right now. When I open my eyes, the first thing I saw and heard is that douchebag. What is he doing beside me? Did he sit next to me while I’m sleeping? Is he there the whole time? He even has the nerve to answer my phone. I look at the person who called.
 
 
It’s Kim Jaejoong. I press the end button and held the phone tightly. 
 
 
 
It probably disappoints him and it’s vague to me that I feel upset because of that. I close my eyes and breathe deeply to calm myself.
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
Park Ha’s POV
 
 
 
 
                 “Park Ha ah, can you lend me the lipstick that I gave you?” Chae Kyung   says.
 
                 “It’s in my drawer.” I answer.
 
 
She enters my room to get the thing she’s borrowing while I continue folding the newly washed clothes in the couch.
 
 
                  “You don’t use it often?” she says holding the lipstick.
 
                  “It’s not necessary for me to wear it when I’m at work. Also, I don’t go out a lot.”
 
                  “But I like it so much.” I added so she won’t think that I don’t use it because I don’t like it.
 
 
She sits and starts applying it to her lips. She’s going on a blind date so she’s preparing with lots of effort. 
 
 
 
                  “Maybe you should go on a blind date too. When was the last time you had one?” she asks.
 
                  “Hmm…a year ago…?” I’m not sure too.
 
                  “Maybe I’ll ask my other friend to set you up on a date. We can go out on a double date.”
 
                  “Okay. He should be handsome and has a stable job.”I say smiling.
 
                  “Got it!”
 
We chuckle.
 
 
                  “Wha….it really looks pretty…but it is much suitable to your skin tone.” She comments staring her lips on the hand mirror.
 
I smile.
 
 
                  “By the way, where did you buy that watch? It looks original though..”
 
                  “Huh?”
 
                  “The wristwatch in your drawer. I didn’t know that you like wearing boy’s wristwatch.”
 
 
 
I cover my mouth upon remembering that. Yoochun left it in the bathroom when he visited the other night. 
 
 
                  “Ah…that…”
 
 
But it seems that she’s not really interested.  Chae Kyung stands up and enters her room to remove the rollers in her hair.
 
 
I pick up my phone and send Yoochun a message.
 
 
                     Hi. ^^ I know u r busy ryt now
                     but I just want 2 tell u that u left ur watch here.
 
 
 
I’m surprise to get a reply in an instant.
 
 
       So it’s there?!....I was actually looking for it. Glad you found it. :P
 
And another one came.
 
       I’m now here in the set. Can you please bring it here?
 
                     Huh?!Now?
 
       Yeah...if you’re free...I really need it.
 
       Please...please...please...:*(
 
 
It must be really expensive so he’s in a hurry to get it back I thought. 
 
 
                      Okay, I’ll bring it there.
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
Yoochun’s POV
 
 
 
 
After my scene, I walk towards Park Ha who seems to be in a daze while watching the taping from a corner.
 
 
 
                   “Park Ha!”
 
She bows.
 
                   “Anneonghaseyo.” She greets.
 
                   “I’m glad you came.”
 
                   “I’m so sorry that I haven’t told you earlier. You must be really worried that you lost it.”
 
She brings out my watch from her bag. 
 
I held out my left arm so she strapped it on me. It’s been years since I feel this excited to be visited by a girl. I feel really happy that she came and see me here at work. I just don’t think she’s aware of that. 
 
 
                   “Is it okay for me to stay here and watch? Aren’t they going to get mad?”
 
                   “Why would anyone be mad? Fans usually visit the set and watch.”
 
She sighs in relief.
 
                   “Thank God. I thought I will be chased out.”
 
I smile.
 
 
                   “What can you say about it?”
 
                   “Uhm...It’s really nice. I didn’t know that it is this busy to make a drama. The set is realistic. I’m also happy to see celebrities.”
 
I look at her anticipating for more.
 
                   “And of course I’m happy to be given a chance to watch you act in person.”
 
                   “If it’s okay with you, you can stay and watch. It will be over after an hour. We can drive you home.”
 
She thinks for a few seconds.
 
 
                   “Alright.” she answers.
 
 
 
We exchange smiles.
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
[Preview for the next chapter]
 
 
 

Athena’s POV

 
 
 
The door bell rings continuously. Without looking at the monitor, I decided to open the door.
 
 
 
                     “We are here!” Jaejoong says in a bright mood as he tosses something into my arms.
 
                     “Omo!” Though I was caught by surprise, I still managed to balance the weight.
 
He enters the house and I look at the furry thing that I’m carrying in my arms.
 
 
                     “Meow...”
 
 
 
I blink my eyes after locking stares with a gray cat.