The Fanfic Writer meets the Idol

The Baddest Chick in the Game

 

 
Yoochun's POV
 
 
 
                “You had a great time yesterday?” I asked Jaejoong. 
 
A wide smile spread across his face.
 
 
                “Eyyy.....tell us, where did the two of you go?” 
 
                “I took her out for a camping.”
 
                “And then?”
 
                “We get to spend some alone time together.”
 
                “You must really thank her manager then.” Junsu says.
 
            “Yeah. I'm going to give her a present next time....As for the two of you, you should get yourself a special someone.” he says.
 
                “You talk as if Athena finally accepted you.” I .
 
               “It won't be long...I know that I just need to continue working hard and one of these days, she'll finally recognise my feelings.”
 
              “That's the spirit! Don't worry hyung, I'll always support you and Athena sshi.” says Junsu.
 
            “Okay...happy guy, the director calls you for your kissing scene. Be careful not to make Athena jealous or it's the end for you.” I say.
 
 
He just smile and left us for his scene shot.
 
 
                “Jaejoong hyung smile twice as before. He's really in love.” Junsu comments.
 
                “I hope Athena accept him soon.” I respond.
 
                “I want to be in love too....I'm getting lonely these days. It's been long since the last time I had a girlfriend.” he says.
 
                “Me too..”
 
 
 
 
It's still a few months to go before Christmas yet, we already have the loneliness syndrome. 
 
I don't have any schedule after this MV shoot so what could be the best thing to do? 
 
I send Park Ha a message.
 
 
Are you busy today?
 
A reply came after three minutes.
   
                     Nothing much to do....why?
 
Let's meet.
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 

Athena's POV

 
 
 
 
Just finished my first shooting day for the movie. I'm glad that I survived the first day because I know that there are still more days to finish the entire movie. 
 
 
 
 
I took my laptop and surf the internet. I've been going around and nothing interesting to look at but I caught a news article about Jaejoong. It is about the praises he's getting for his acting on his latest TV drama. I recall that he mentioned that he's working on a new drama so I guess this could be it. 
 
 
 
I started typing his name on the search bar. There's a lot about him here. I read some articles about him and JYJ like the lawsuit. It is bigger than I expected it to be. Then I read the story of how he started as a singer. He had a lot of hardships before debut according here like selling gum to pay for his house rent and donating some blood for food. If all of these are true then it makes him admirable I think. He really has a dream and he really worked hard for it. 
 
 
 
I also read about the sasaeng incident they had. I feel sorry for them. I didn't have any idea about sasaengs before because I don't have any problems concerning them but from reading all of these made me feel bothered and disturbed. How do they deal with this? How about these sasaengs, don't they have better things to do than following idols 24/7? 
 
 
 
 
I continue with my “research”. I decided to watch a video of JYJ's concert. I can say that all of their fans are girls. They scream a lot during the performances and it really hurts my eardrums. All three are good singers. Junsu has good moves while Yoochun is really cute but my eyes focus on a particular person. 
 
 
 
Jaejoong had a solo performance after. His racy movements with a female dancer made my brows to furrow. 
 
 
 
            “He absolutely loves that.” I utter.
 
 
His clothes is revealing making girls scream with joy.......oh goosebumps! I immediately turned off the video.
 
What am I doing?! Did I just spend two hours knowing things about him online? 
 
 
            “This is not happening....you are just bored.” I tell myself and shut down my laptop. 
 
 
I still feel the creeps to my bones so I took a deep breath and grab the remote control. There might be a good TV show to watch. 
 
I watch a contestant sing. I think singing contests on TV are getting popular. 
 
When the contestant finished singing, the host turn to the judges. The camera goes to the female judge. She talks about her thoughts on the contestant's performance. 
 
She's that woman...the one with Jaejoong on the restaurant----BoA.
 
 
 
             “We used to date...We were together for like four years...”
 
His voice echoed to my head.
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
Park Ha's POV
 
 
 
I arrived at the cafe where we decided to meet. 
 
 
 
                    “Are you Ms. Park Ha?” the female staff asks.
 
                    “Ah...Yes.”
 
                    “Please follow me ma'am.” 
 
              “Huh?” I’m a bit clueless while following her. She leads me to a table on the farthest corner. The spot is covered from the other tables.
 
                    “Miss...why...?” I try to ask.
 
                 “This is the table reserved by “CrownPrince”.” she answers. “Can I get you anything?” she added.
 
                    “Uh...I'll wait for my company first. Thank you.”
 
 
 
She smiles before leaving. I look around. The cafe is pretty cosy. I suddenly wonder about their menu prices. I open my wallet and see if I have enough money. I bit my lips after because I don't have much. Salary day is four days away. I should have agreed to meet after that. I shook my head. I should be thankful that a busy person like her would take some time to meet me. I should treat her to a good meal today because she's an avid reader. Yes...I should do that. Good thing I brought my credit card. 
 
 
 
I look at my wristwatch. She's five minutes late. Maybe because of traffic I thought. I took out a book from my bag and read while waiting.
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
Yoochun's POV
 
 
 
                  “Good evening Sir.” The attendant greets me.
 
                  “Good evening.” 
 
 
 
I've been going to this place a lot of times so I'm considered a regular customer. The staffs know me and they know how to be secretive for the customers like me.
 
 
                  “Ms. Park Ha is on the table you had reserved.”
 
                  “Is that so?”
 
                  “Shall I accompany you there?”
 
                  “No. Thanks.”
 
                  “Okay. I'll send a waiter after a few moments.”
 
 
 
I walk towards the table that I often reserve whenever I go here. A woman on her mid-twenties is sitting there. She's wearing a gray t-shirt under the ed red plaid shirt with a pair of faded jeans and sneakers. Her shoulder length hair was left loose. Her appearance is better than I imagined.
 
 
She was looking at her wallet. I smile while observing her bit her lips. She might be wondering about the bills to pay if we eat dinner here. 
 
She took out a book and read. I stay on my place for two minutes before approaching her.
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Park Ha's POV
 
 
 
I heard some steps coming towards me so I lift my face from the book I'm reading. 
 
 
 
                “Ms. Park Ha?” his smiling face is what I saw.
 
 
I could feel my eyes got wider in shock.