Athena's Scandal

The Baddest Chick in the Game

 

Park Ha's POV

 

 

Yoochun's smiling face is the first thing I saw the moment I open the door.

            “Good evening.” he says in a husky voice.

            “Yoochun sshi? C-come inside...”

He enters my house.

            “When did you arrive?” I ask.

He messaged me that he'll be in Taiwan for two days.

            “Just this morning. I came to bring this.” he lifts the paper bag in his hand.

            “W-what's this?”

            “Some sweets...this is a thank you gift for the late night dinner you prepared for me last time.”

            “Ahh.....you don't have to do that Yoochun sshi...the dinner is not that much.”

            “This one is a cookbook. I was on a bookstore there during my break and I saw this. I thought that you'll like it.” he added.

 

Knowing that he thought of buying me these during his short stay in Taiwan is really touching.

 

            “Thank you so much...I really like it.” I say smiling.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

I'm in my room smiling to myself. I still can't get over the kiss Athena and I had earlier.

My phone buzz.

 

            “Yoochun ah..” I say answering his call.

            “Jaejoong hyung, are you aware of it?”

            “Aware of what?”

            “I’m watching TV and they have it on news now.”

            “What is it?”

            “The media found out about Athena and No Min Woo’s past relationship.”

            “What?”

            “They are also being linked with each other again because of the movie.”

I sigh thinking what will happen now.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Yoochun’s POV

 

I hang up the phone. Jaejoong hyung probably lost in his own thoughts after hearing the news.

            “Did you just talk to Kim Jaejoong?”

 

I suddenly remember that Park Ha is sitting right next to me on the sofa. We were watching TV when the news flash about Athena and No Min Woo came out. I just dialled hyung’s number immediately.

 

            “Yes..”

            “Is he a fan of Athena? Why would you call him just to inform him of that news?”

I breathe deeply before speaking.

            “I shouldn’t be talking about this but since you are a trusted friend...”

Park Ha blankly stares at me.

            “Jaejoong hyung is currently pursuing her.”

            “H-huh...? Kim Jaejoong....Athena? Wha....daebak! I couldn’t imagine them as a couple...They’re like...totally different to be matched up.”

            “Yeah...but that’s how it is in love right? Finding a person who would be able to complete your shortcomings....A person who will make you experience things you never had...”

It took her some time before reacting.

            “This is a new side of you that I’m seeing...I always thought that you are a shallow and happy goer person...”

            “Is that so? Then let me show you Park Yoochun as a person.”

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

No Min Woo’s POV

 

            “How did that happened?” I ask my manager once we reach the movie set. We are in my dressing room and it’s the only time I can talk to him about it without anyone hearing.

            “What?”

            “Don’t play innocent...You know I’m talking about those pictures...”

Past pictures of Athena and I having a date leaked out making a big scandal now regarding our past.

            “A reporter got it from somewhere and made an article about it.” He’s still playing innocent.

            “You think you can fool me? It’s you who gave those pictures to a reporter!”

He raises both his hand as a gesture of defeat.

            “Alright...you got me. I did that for publicity of the movie. Stirring up a scandal as big as this will ensure the sales for the movie. Now that the public knows that you are old flames, I’m sure it will get their curiosity to watch you two team up in a movie. It is your movie comeback so it should be a block buster hit...”

I feel disgusted with what he said.

            “Again, this is for publicity? What do you really think of us? How do you think Athena would feel that you exposed it?” I ask.

            “It’s not my business anymore. She has a great team to do damage control for her. Isn’t that what they are doing for years now? I’m sure, this is nothing to them. As for you...don’t you think it would be nice that everyone will know that you are Athena’s first love? Men will admire you!”

I clench my teeth.

            “Go out.” I command.

            “Eh?”

            “Are you deaf? I said go out!” I shout at him.

I run my palms against my face because of frustration. I’m sure this will hurt her again.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

Athena’s POV

 

I yawn. That Jerk! I really didn't sleep well last night.

            “Be ready on my signal...” Ms. Go says.

The bodyguards made sure for my path before I come out of the van. It's really early in the morning and papz are all around me and it's difficult to move.

            “Give way man!” one of the bodyguards ordered the paparazzi on the way.

I yawn again.

            “Athena....what can you say about your latest scandal?” I hear one of them asks.

What? Scandal? What scandal?

We were able to enter the set despite all the paparazzi on the way.

I proceed to the dressing room to get my make-up done.

I was about to film a scene with No Min Woo and the entire set becomes quiet the moment I join him for the said cut. I saw some crew whispering while looking at us.

What the hell is happening here?

           

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

He was supposed to hug me but failed to do so.

            “I’m sorry director Choi...will you please give me a moment?” he requests.

I look at him as he walks away. What drama is that?

            “It’s really difficult to work with each other and pretend like nothing is happening..but what can we do? This is the nature of our work...” Director Choi taps my shoulder lightly before going back to his seat.

            “Damn those media!” I hear him utters.

I sit to my chair next to the director and review my script.

 

            “I think she doesn’t know yet...”

            “No Min Woo seems to be quiet about it as well..”

            “That scandal makes them even more awkward now..”

I pretend to focus on the script I’m holding but my ears are on whisperings of the people around me.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

            “Yes? Uhm...Sorry but we have no comment on that issue..”

Ms. Go hangs up the phone.

            “Tell me, what is that scandal all about?” I ask.

People are talking behind my back when I don’t exactly know what’s happening.

            “Some of your pre-debut photos were published...We don’t know where these photos came from but we’re already looking at the matter.”

            “What photos?”

            “Photos that shows you on a date with No Min Woo.”

My mind went blank.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Her phone is still off. I couldn’t reach Ms. Go as well. I don’t know what’s happening now but I can’t go to her because of my schedules. I stare at my laptop’s monitor...

 

            ATHENA AND NO MIN WOO---HAD A SECRET PAST?

            EX-LOVERS -SCREEN COUPLE: ATHENA AND NO MIN WOO SCANDAL

 

There are two pictures. The first one is a selca of No Min Woo kissing Athena’s cheek. She’s smiling to the camera. The second one is a stolen shot of the two walking while holding hands.

I worry about her...My head is aching because I don’t know what’s happening to her now...

What are you doing now Athena?

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

[Author's Note]:

 

Happy Friday guyz! Sorry if the scandal didn't turn out the way you expected it to be but please trust me on this one...

 

Please look forward to the upcoming chapters. :) Happy weekend!