Dinner with the crown prince

The Baddest Chick in the Game

 

MinWoo’s POV

 
 
 
 
We take our place in the restaurant’s outdoor table waiting for the director’s cue for the start of the shot. The setting is here in the wide city square of Italy. We’re currently shooting a romantic-comedy movie. Her role is a woman left by her boyfriend because of Nam Gyuri that happens to be my character’s ex-girlfriend. The two of us will plot to make the two separate in order to get them back for ourselves. Together, we will embark on a wacky adventure of tailing our exes and ruining their newly-blossomed relationship but end up falling for one another.
 
 
 
 
                     “Action!” the director announces.
 
                 “Aish...chincha...” Athena puts down the menu she’s using to cover her face. We watch Nam Gyuri and Lee Jang Woo stroll along the square. They look so affectionate towards each other.
                     “Oppa...can you buy me that?” Gyuri cutely says pointing to the balloon vendor.
 
                     “Do you want that?” a happy Jang Woo says.
 
The two approach the seller and bought the heart-shaped balloon.
 
              “Oppa...can you buy me that?” Athena exaggeratedly imitates Gyuri. “You gotta be kidding me...you never been this kind to me Yang Kyung Ho and now you’re being this soft just because she asks you nasally?” she mutters.
 
I proceed with my dialogue.
 
                     “That’s what you call aegyo...my Chloe is full of aegyo so she’s so charming.”
 
                “Charming?! That thing makes her charming?! Wha....your screw must be loose.” She bickers at me.
 
                   “You just don’t get it. Guys are weak when it comes to cute girls like that. We love the feeling that we’re being needed. Look at yourself, with that kind of style and loud mouth I somehow understand why he left you.”
 
                    “What?! Look who’s talking?!You’re a loser who keeps doing what she says. Like a dog who serves her but then she got sick of you so she dropped you.” She spews back.
 
                  “Aishh this woman!” But then I noticed that the “targets” we are tailing at is out of sight.
 
 
We stand up and look around then find them standing sweetly in front of a fountain.
 
 
                      “Yang Kyung Ho...just you wait, I’ll make you throw all the coins from your pocket.”
 
                      “What are you doing?” I ask seeing her rolling up her pants and removing her shoes.
 
                        “I’ll take that coin back. I couldn’t let them wish for a happy life together or it’s the end.”
 
 
 
She went into the fountain to retrieve the coin that the two thrown in. 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
Park Ha’s POV
 
 
 
 
He’s now sitting in front of me. He smiles at me and I return him an awkward smile. I swallow and look around. I keep shaking my right leg under the table due to mix feelings.
 
 
 
                   “Are you waiting for someone?” he asks.
 
                   “Huh? Uhm...yes...I’m waiting for a friend.”
 
                   “Crown Prince?”
 
                   “H-how....? D-don’t tell me it...it’s you?!” I stutter.
 
He smiles for confirmation. My hand covers my mouth.
 
 
                   “Ottokke?! But I thought she’s...”
 
                   “So you thought I was a girl?” he says in an amused tone.
 
                   “I’m surprised...I didn’t expect it to be like this.” I honestly say.
 
               “I’m Park Yoochun....a.k.a Crown Prince. Nice to meet you Ms. Author.” He offers his hand over the table for a handshake.
 
                  “I’m Park Ha. Nice to meet you too.” I take his hand. He grips mine tightly. His hand is warm and soft making me conscious because I didn’t apply any hand cream.
 
                    “Park Ha...is your real name?” he’s still holding my hand.
 
                    “Uh..yes.”
 
                    “What a coincident. You really have the same name as Ji Min noona in the drama.”
 
                    “Hm.” I smile slightly.
 
                  “Why are you like this? It’s still me after all...I’m the one that you talk with so don’t be shy around me. We’re friends right?”
 
                    “It’s just that...I am surprised.”
 
                    “Then maybe just think of me as an ordinary person.” He suggested.
 
I don’t think that would be possible. He’s a star...a star that I could only look at.
 
                   “Let’s eat. I came from a MV shoot and I’m hungry.” 
 
 
He gives me a menu and we both look for the food that we’ll order. From looking at it, my eyes go up to stare at him. He’s even more handsome in person. His voice is very manly and I could smell his cologne from here. 
 
 
                “What do you want to eat?” he asks and our eyes meet. I am so embarrass that he caught me staring at him.
 
                “Uh...this.” I randomly point to the menu. His eyes follow where I point at.
 
                “You want to eat the...........logo?” he looks back at me.
 
 
I see that like what he said, I’m pointing to the cafe’s logo. I feel like I’m red in the face.
 
I fake a chuckle and secretly bit my lip.
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 

Min Woo’s POV

 
 
 
 
 
                   “Minwoo, Athena, we’ll be taking the dance shot. The scene will have the frame from this to this.” Director Choi continues to give us the instructions.
 
 
I steal a glance of Athena. She’s reviewing her script and having her make-up retouched by the stylist. She’s working hard on her character. I heard that it’s her first time to do a romcom. Her fortes are action, heavy drama, and thriller so I can say that she’s doing a great job for she was able to create a hilarious character this time.
 
 
After a few minutes, the crew prepared and the cameras started to roll.
 
 
Our hands touched as we started to dance. This feeling of having her again in my arms after seven years is overwhelming. Her body closed to mine brings back some old memories that I buried a long time ago.
 
 
                  “Let’s get close to them.” she started with her line.
 
 
We are still tracking our exes on their date here in a crowded plaza square. We pretended to dance to get closer to the two for a nearer observation.
 
 
                “I let you go the first time...I won’t let that happen again.” I said looking at Gyuri in the arms of Jang Woo.
 
 
They look at each other showing their feelings making Athena and I silently thinking to ourselves.
 
But then our eyes meet. We are two hurt souls understanding each other’s pain.
 
 
A sudden nervousness crawls inside me. In the light of the setting sun, I find her very beautiful...much beautiful than she used to be in the fragments of my old memories.  
 
Once the director says the word “CUT”, the gentle look in her eyes from the scene disappears. It has been changed by cold stare she usually throws at me when the cameras aren’t rolling. She personally takes off my hands from holding her and walks away without a word.
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
Yoochun’s POV
 
 
 
                    “Kamsahamnida.” She bows slightly.
 
                    “Are you going somewhere else?” I ask.
 
                    “I’ll go home now.”
 
                    “Then I’ll give you a ride.”
 
 
Surprise registered in her face and she quickly shakes her head.
 
 
                   “Anni! I-I mean...you don’t have to. I’m so thankful for the meal anyway. I can just take the bus.”
 
                   “But I insist.”
 
 
I have a car and I don’t think it’s appropriate for me to just let her take the bus when I can offer her a ride home.
 
 
                 “Uhm..” she’s still hesitant but I opened the door for her so she won’t have the chance to say no again.
 
 
She puts on the seatbelt but she’s taking longer so I put it on for her. She suddenly froze and didn’t breathe while I’m doing so. I smile.
 
 
                   “Relax Park Ha sshi...I’m not gonna do anything bad.”
 
She blinks her eyes.
 
                 “It’s not that I’m thinking that you’ll do something bad. The truth is...I feel overwhelmed by your presence.”
 
                   “You don’t have too. I’m just like any other person.” I started the engine.
 
A moment of awkwardness follows.
 
                  “So...tell me something about you..” I say.
 
                  “Me?Uhm...just like what I told you, I work as an assistant chef and I live with a friend.”
 
                  “How about your family?”
 
                “My parents are divorced when I was in middle school and both of them have their own families now.”
 
                  “What school did you attend?”
 
                  “None...I didn’t get in college.”
 
                  “Huh? Why?”
 
                 “Uhm...after graduating from high school, I started living by myself. My parents weren’t able to send me to school because they’re already raising their new families.” 
 
I stare at her.
 
                  “I’m sorry. I wasn’t sensitive enough with my questions.”
 
                  “Anniyo. It’s not a big deal anyway.”
 
                  “You can ask me too to be even.”
 
She thinks for a moment.
 
 
                  “Is everything alright with you and JYJ?”
 
                  “Yeah. Actually before meeting you, we just finished shooting a MV.”
 
She nods and we continue with our conversation along the way but her house is not that far so we reach there after ten minutes.
 
 
                  “Thank you again for the meal and the ride.” She says.
 
                  “You’re welcome.”
 
She was about to open the door but I stop her.
 
                  “Park Ha sshi.”
 
                  “Yes?”
 
I took something from the dashboard drawer and give it to her.
 
                  “Please take it as a gift from me.” 
 
She looks at the JYJ album that I’m giving her.
 
                  “T-this is so much Park Yoochun sshi..”
 
                  “Please take it.”
 
She bit her lip and I find it cute. Then, she takes something from her body bag.
 
                 “Can I?” she asks making me smile. I took the pen from her and sign the album for her.
 
                 “Thank you so much. God bless you and JYJ.” She bows again and moves quickly.
 
                 “When---” But she had already gotten out of the car.
 
                 “...are we going to see each other again?” I utter to myself.
 
She walks straight without looking back. I let out a sigh and start the engine again.
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Park Ha’s POV
 
 
 
 
I enter the house quietly. I still can’t get over of what just happened. I met Park Yoochun in person....it’s true...Park Yoochun and I had dinner with him. He gave me a lift and....I stare at the album in my hand. He signed it and even drawn a winking smiley for me. I cover my mouth with my hand. I scream and leap with happiness.
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
[Author's Note]:
 
 
 
Yehey!!!!We have a Yoochun-Park Ha poster! I want to thank Always Keep the Faith Graphic Shop for this pretty poster. Especially slsove and eternity.
 
 
Anyway, how are doing guyz? 
 
Comments pls. :)