Chapter 2 : Nervous and Goosebumps

Love Can't Be Expected

Jessica POV'S

Krriiinnggg!!!!!! I groaned loudly, rolling on the bed. I put the pillow on my head, hoping I can get more sleep. Krrriinnggg!!!! Aishhhh!!! I got up immediately and switched off the alarm clock on the side of my bed. I yawned tiredly, looking around in the bedroom. I stood up from the bed, cleaning it up. After finishing with that, I went to the bathroom to wash myself up. I don't want to be late on this important day!! 

I dried up my blonde hair, rushing for time. Done with that I went to search my outfits for today at the wardrobe. I picked up a casual dress that I liked to wear.

It's looked great, right? Whatever, I'm already late. I don't want to create trouble on my first day. I packed my things in my bag and walked to the kitchen, almost running. I opened the refrigerator, grabbing a carton of apple juice. I poured into a glass, drinking it up. I washed the glass and put on the rack. Then, I locked the main door and running down to the garage. I pushed the button for the garage door to open. I quickly jumped to my car and drove away from my house. On the way to the place I want to go today, I listened to the radio to reduce my nervous. I'm feeling like butterflies in my stomach, kekekeke!!

I drove my car around 10 minutes I think. I parked my car at the parking lot carefully. I get off from my car, locking it. There were many people already at that place. I smiled to myself, not been late for my first day. I walked silently into the door looking for the office. "I'm sorry... Can you show me where the office is? I can't find it." I told to a tan-skinned girl. She looked at me, nodding. I followed her, walking along the hallway. "Here the office." she said to me, gestured to a room at the corner of the hallway. I smiled sweetly to her. "Thanks." I said to her. She nodded, smiled back to me. I went into the office, went to the nearby counter. A dark red hair woman looked up to me. "May I help you young woman?" she asked me softly, warm voice. I nodded, smiling.

"I'm Jung Soo-Yeon from San Francisco." I relpied to her. She eyed me long, staring me. I looked down shyly, embarrassed. She smiled to me. " Wait for a second, young lady." she told me, flickered away. I sighed deeply, trying to be calm. I looked at the woman who was facing against me, searching through a stacked of documents. A few minutes then, she turned towards me, handing me a light blue file. "I've had your schedule in this file and also the map of this college. Hoped you be glas to be here, Miss Soo-Yeon." she said to me, giving me a warm smile. I nodded lightly, thanking her. Yess, I'm came back to Seoul because I want to finish my college studies here. I'm only had 3 months before graduating next year. I want to transfer here because I want to be alone. It just the same if I continued my college studies at San Francisco, my parents always busy with their works. Sometimes, I' m feeling like only me and my younger sister, Krystal who was fighting to get love from our parents. I shook my head, trying to get over that thing!

 

No One POV'S

Jessica walked silently through the hallway, ignoring some eyes that watching over here. Maybe people was wondering who is she? Jessica shrugged herself, looking the map that was given to her. She want to go to cafeteria first because her stomach was growling hungrily. She did not made it to have a breakfast because she afraid she would be late for her first day. Jessica went to the cafeteria and it seem like there were many other people at the cafeteria. Jessica walked to queue up for buying some food. She picked up a plate of omelette and a hot drink. Jessica searched around, looking for a place to sit. Someone then tapped her shoulder softly making her turning around.

"Hey again." the person said, smiling sweetly to Jessica. "Ohhh, hey." she replied, feeling nervous. "Come on, join me with my friends." said the girl, pulling Jessica hand. Jessica want to obey but seem she did not find a place to sit, maybe she just agreed with this girl. When Jessica arrived at the girl seat, there was another one girl sitting opposite with her. That girl looked up, smiling warmly towards her. "By the way, my name is Yuri. Kwon Yuri. And this is my friend, Kim Taeyeon." the tan-skinned girl told Jessica. Jessica nodded, smiling towards both of them. " I'm Jessica Jung. You can call me Soo-Yeon." Jessica said to both of them. Three of them then started to eat their food. " So, Soo-Yeon~shii.. You're new here, right?" Taeyeon asked Jessica softly. Jessica nodded, chewing her omelette. "Nice to meet you by the way." she said to Jessica. "Nice to meet you too. I'm glad because I've had friends now." Jessica said, smiling. " Why? You're feeling nervous on your first day? Don't worry, you will get used of it. This college was awesome!" said Yuri happily, fixing her hat. I just smiled hearing to her words. 

 

Someone POV'S

I parked my car at the parking lot, looking around. I closed my car door quietly, walking into the college building. It's already 8:10am and the class will start in 5 minutes from now. I adjusted my sunglasses, walking silently. I smiled to myself when I saw people giving me a 'way' when I was walking. It seem like they were afraid to me or something... I fastened my steps until I reached a big wide room. I opened the door room, walking up to my usual seats. My usual seat was at the back, around the angle of that room. Mostly people will sat in front but for me, I'll just liked sitting without someone trying to disturb me. Although I'm always sitting far away from the others, I really concentrated in the class. And not forgetting, I'm also the best student in this college and also to this class. 

The bell rang signalling that class will start in a few minutes or second. The room then fulfil with people who came into the room taking their seats. I just watched from the top, looking at the people boredly. A few minutes then, the lecturer came in. "Good morning, everyone." said Mrs. Lee. "I'm glas you all could made to the class early today. As you see, today I'm going to introduce to all of you a new student. She from San Francisco and I hoped you all can fit with her easily, okay?" the others nodded while I'm playing with my books. "I'll welcome you all, Jung Soo-Yeon." said Mrs.Lee. I noticed that the people's eyes fixed to the door, curious to see the new 'student'. 

"Hi eyeryone. I'm Jung Soo-Yeon. Nice to mee you all." I heard that girl said. I looked up to see the new girl....

She bowed towards all of us, smiling sweetly. " I hoped we all can be friends together in the future." she added, looking blushed. I looked at her, long time until she met my gaze. Her rounded shaped eyes looked into my eyes. I looked back fiercely before I flickered away from her gaze. Why I'm feeling like this?? " Miss Soo-Yeon, you can take your seat now." said Mrs.Lee. The new girl nodded and walked to find a spot. She then sat near to me or I can said she sat in front of me. "Okay. Now I want all of you knew that all of you only had a few monts before graduating, right? I'll be giving you the final task for you assigment. But, this time it will be a bit different. This time, I'm giving all of you two assigments. One for your individual and the other one for you to cooperate with your partners. And I'll already set your partners, don't worry about it." explained Mrs.Lee. I peaked the girl in front of me, she was writing something in her book. 

"I'll be giving all of you a month to finish this 2 assigments. I hoped you all can finish this task perfectly, okay?" the others nodded. Mrs.Lee smiled. She then called out the names with their partners. I'll just listen to her, waiting for my name to be called. "Miss Soo-Yeon, you will partner up with the man behind your back." Mrs.Lee said making my jaw dropped. What the hell?!!!

 

Jessica POV'S

I looked up, stopped my writing. "I'm sorry?" I asked the lecturer. "I said that you will cooperate with the man behind your back, Kim Jaejoong." said Mrs.Lee. I nodded to myself. Wait a second!! Isn't the man behind me was the man who was looking and staring at me when I introducing myself?! Oh god...

I gulped nervously, feeling goosebumps. I don't have bravery to look the man behind me right now. I'm feeling like I've been staring coldly by someone, like that person was angry towards me. I tried to calm down myself, concentrating towards the lecturer. I sat uncomfartable when I'm feeling a pair of eyes looking at me. "Oh god, I hope time will be faster!!" I mumbled to myself quietly, looking down. Through the class, I really felt like uncomfartable, seriously!! I looked at my watch a few times, hoping that this class would be over faster that I thought!! Krrrriiingggg, the ball rang!! Yesss!!! I packed my things and unfortunately I turned my face looking at him. Well, there is my partner. Or the lecturer told me his name was Kim Jaejoong, right? His deep brown eyes looking at me with cold aura, trying to scare me I think. And for me, I think that aura really give me a scary feeling. I stood up, looking down. I quickly get out from the class, hoping that was the last time that man looking at me with those pairs eyes!! 

I walked to my locker, opening it slowly. I took a deep hard breath, trying to calm myself. What happened to me?! That guy just stared at me!! Why I'm being like this?!! Papp!! I turned gasping, shocked of that action. "You're okay?" Yuri asked me, looking at me with concern look. I nodded helplessly. "Yeah, I'm fine." I replied quietly, putting my file into the locker. "How's your first class? Is it great?" Yuri asked me, looking at me. I looked at her, trying to force a smile. "Emmm, great." I lied to her. We both then walked together through the hallway. Taeyeon was waiting for us, waving towards both of us. "Why you're both late?" she asked me and also Yuri. I looked at Yuri, hoping she would answered that question. "Nothing, Taeyeon~aa... Come on, let's go now." Yuri said, pulling my hands also Taeyeon's hand. "Errr, you both go ahead first. I want to go to the ladies for a while, bye!" I told them, pulling my hand from Yuri grip. I can felt that both of them looking at me with confused looked, who cares?? I hurried my steps, heading to the office. I needed to do something, I don't want to be like this for this 3 months!!

Just I want to push the office door, I saw 'his' figure standing at the counter. I think that he was arguing with the woman that I've talked earlier. I looked down, pursing my lips. I pushed the office door and both of them looking at me right away. I gulped, feeling blushed. "It's okay then." he muttered quietly, walking passed by me with angry face. I stood there, motionless. I looked down, feeling frustrated now. " You need anything, dear?" the woman asked me making me looked up. I smiled a bit, shaking my head. I walked out from the office, feeling really weird with myself today....