Chapter 45 : Other Happiness Ahead

Love Can't Be Expected

The Next Morning 

Jessica POV'S

I awake a bit late than usual since I've had made up desicion that I still don't felt to work at company with this problem that I'm facing...

Yeah, of course Joongie had told me that Taecyeon already asked for my forgiveness, regreted of what he had done to me. But, I'm not that soft to forgive someone... My heart still ache by his harsh words... He think that by just saying sorry, that easy I can forgive him... Huhhhh, I'm still a person that have heart and feelings... Not an effigy that easily to be mad with no reason at all... 

After brushing my teeth and washed my face, I went to the wardrobe, picking the clothe that I want to wear today. 

I let my hair down to my chest, wearing a black line hairband on top of it. I then grabbed my car keys on my table make-up, heading to my car. I took the lift to the ground floor, walking slowly to my car. The sunlight rays doesn't seem to shine enough today and the cloud looked a bit dull and darker. Is it going to rain again today?? I unlocked my car then, getting inside the car. 

I drove my car away from the apartment, entering the long highway. Since it's almost noon, not many cars on the highway so it's kinda easy for me to drive, a bit fast... Hehhehe!! I parked my car at a cafe, feeling to buy some food. I locked my car then, walked into the cafe. The cafe was a simple designed cafe, small, nice one. Fortunately, at this time not many people here so, it's not so crowd... :)

I queue up myself, buying one set of the breakfast item and also a cup of hot latte. I then went back to my car, putting the food at the passenger side beside me. I then drove back to my apartment, feeling hungry...

 

No One POV'S

Taecyeon wrapped his face nervously, biting his lips. He was walking back and forth at the door, feeling nervous and goosebumps right now. He shook his head few times, tried to get rid of his nervous. 

"Ummmm, sir... Can I help you?" asked a soft voice. 

Taecyeon turned around, finding a woman looked at her, holding few files in her arms. She was smiled at him sweetly, puff cheeks. Her tall was about at his shoulder and she was pretty... Her face was liked a goddess sent from heaven, so pretty in his eyes... He stared at her long before the woman in front of her made a fake cough, waking him up.

"Ehmmm--urmmm... Yeah... Errr, I want to know if Kim Jaejoong in his room or not?" asked him, feeling his heart thumpting. The woman made an 'O' expression, nodding her head. "Ahhhh... He's meeting right now. Do you want to meet him?" asked that woman again. Taecyeon nodded his head, rubbed his nape nervously. Why I'm been liked this... He shook his head, flickered away. 

The woman then smiled, bowed a bit at him, starting to walk away. 

"Errr--uhmmm, miss?" Taecyeon called for her again.

That woman turned around, looking at Taecyeon over her shoulder. "Humm?" she responded. Taecyeon rubbed his neck nervously, looked at her then. "What's u're name?" asked him, stammered. That woman smiled, looked at Taecyeon. "YoonA. Im YoonA." she said softly before started to walk away again. Taecyeon was amazed by her. "Hummm, Im YoonA... What a nice, pretty name." he mumbled quietly, smiling. 

Jaejoong shakes hand with a few client, smiling at them warmly. He then accompanied few of them to the lift, talking about their project and also contract. He then thank to the people who came here, discussing about their new work. After sent the people to the lift, Jaejoong swiftly walked towards his office, right at the upper level where the meeting room is. He was greeted by the worker, bowing at him slightly. 

"Sir, sir!!" called someone. 

Jaejoong slowly paced his steps, looking over his shoulder. 

"Uh-oh, YoonA~sshhii... Is there something wrong?" asked him, turning to face her. YoonA shook her head, smiling a bit. "No, there's nothing at all. Errrrmm, I just want to tell you that someone was waiting for you. He said that he want to meet you, important." YoonA explained honestly. Jaejoong looked at her puzzled. "Who?" asked him. 

YoonA shoved her shoulder, not knowing. She forgot to ask for the guy name before, hehhee... 

Jaejoong nodded then, thanking to her for telling him. Jaejoong then walked to his room at the corner of the hallway, the last one opposite with his sister room. He then opened the door, looking inside his room. The person that want to meet him, turned around, smiling at Jaejoong awkwardly. Jaejoong smiled back at him, shaking hands with him. 

"Why don't you tell me you want to come?" asked Jaejoong quiet, low voice, sitting on his leather chair. He looked at him, putting both of his arms on the brown wooden table. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you but--... Ummmm-- I want to ask you something..." Taecyeon said, looked at Jaejoong. Jaejoong eyes lighten up, surprised by his words. "What about?" asked him back. "I want to apologize to you... I'm sorry, I knew I was wrong... I've just overreacted. Mianhae..." Taecyeon said softly, low voice. 

Jaejoong looked at him, expected that he would be talked about this. "Why you have to forgive at me? It's not me the one u're made heart broken..." Jaejoong answered him back, meaningfully but in cynically tone. Taecyeon pressed his lips together, knowing what Jaejoong said just now. It's true of what he said. Why would he asked his forgiveness? It's not liked he's the one that been mad at him...

Taecyeon sighed deeply, feeling regret and full of guilty. "Look, I knew that it's not you that be mad at me... But, Jessica won't talk to me... She even didn't picked up my calls, not answering my text... I'm felt regret, I knew I was wrong..." Taecyeon said, trying to explain his situation. Jaejoong stared at him long, before leaning against his leather chair, sighing deeply. 

"I don't know, Taec... I've had talked to her nicely. Maybe she's needed time to calm herself. Besides, she said to me that u're words a little bit harsh towards her. Just give her some time, Taec. I knew she's not that hard." Jaejoong said to him, advising him. Taecyeon pursed his lips, nodding a bit. He looked up at Jaejoong. "I'm sorry that if my attitude making u're relationship with her--.. Ummmm, you know... I'm sorry if it's happened that bad, I didn't mean it, really..." Taecyeon told him, convincing him. 

Jaejoong smiled a bit, raised his palm at him. "No, don't be... I'm just doing fine with her." he answered, smiling. Taecyeon smiled then, nodding. Just then, there's a few knock on the door. Both of them were intterupted. "Come in." Jaejoong said then, flickered his eyes towards the door. The door then flipped opened and YoonA came into the room, shocked to see both of them. 

"Errr-mmm, did I-I disturbed you both?" she asked, stammered. 

Jaejoong smiled a bit, shook his head. "What's up?" asked him, looking at YoonA. YoonA then slowly walked to the table, standing beside to Taecyeon who was staring at her. "I'm just giving the files that you wanted and also the paper work for the hotel project." said Yoona, slightly giving Jaejoong all of that items. Jaejoong nodded, smiled at her. 

"Thanks, YoonA... I know u're really a good worker." he said to her, praising her. YoonA smiled cheerfully, feeling pleased by his praise. 

"Uh-oh... This is Taecyeon, Ok Taecyeon. One of the partnership of this company and also my friend." Jaejoong said to her, introducing Taecyeon towards her. YoonA nodded, smiled. "Hi, nice to meet you." she said, smiling and bowing a bit at him. Taecyeon smiled at her then. YoonA then excused herself, bowing first before walking out from the room. 

Jaejoong smiled meaningfully when Taecyeon turned to look at her. 

"Wh-what?" asked him, confused by Jaejoong looked at him. 

Jaejoong chuckled, grinning. "What? You have a crush on her, right?" asked Jaejoong, teasing him. 

Taecyeon blushing a bit, quickly shook his head. "No, ani-aniyo!! I'm not, okay! Besides, I'm just knew her... How can I've already had feelings for her? Tchhh, impossible!" he replied, tried to hide his embarrassment. Jaejoong looked at him, raising one of his eyebrows. "Really?? Hummm... Okay then, my bad..." Jaejoong replied, smiled with grinning. 

Jaejoong knew that Taecyeon was lying at him. He not that stupid to be fool enough... Well, maybe he should give him a chance to find his other happiness... Only maybe it would be a bit difficult, since he's didn't not really knew that his other happiness was ahead, waiting for him to grab the chance... :D

 

That Night 

No One POV'S

Jaejoong walked out from the lift, walking to head a place. He then walked along the hallway, went to a corner. 

He stopped at the front door, ringing the house bell few times. Jaejoong leaning against the wall, opposite with the door in front of him, waiting patiently. Just then, the door flipped opened. A person then walked out, peaking. The person that slightly smiled at Jaejoong, opening the door wider now. 

"Sorry... I didn't noticed earlier... I'm in my room." said the person, still coy smiled on the face. 

Jaejoong smiled back, walking inside the place. "Did I disturbed you?" asked Jaejoong, looking at that person who was now cleaning up the dining table that such in mess, full of papers. 

Jessica shook her head, placing the papers in neat way, cleaning up the table. She then went to Jaejoong who still looked at her, standing. "No, I'm just doing some few sketches... That's all. Actually, why did you came here?" asked Jessica, panting. Jaejoong smiled at her, kissing her forehead then. "Hurmmm, if I told you that I'll missed you? Is that answer takken?" he playfully asked, twirling Jessica's hair with his fingers, pressing his lips on her head. 

Jessica heart skipped a beat. She can felt that blood was rushing down to her veins, her heart beating unsteadily... 

"Have you eaten?" Jaejoong asked then, breaking up the few minutes silence. Jessica cleared , tried to speak in a normal tone. "Ummm, yeah... You?" asked her, stammered. Jaejoong crocked to a smile. "Mmmm...." he responded, landing his face on her back, placing both of his arms on her petite, small waist. 

Jessica was frozen at her place, don't know what she going's to do right now. Her body was been held by him tightly, pressing his body on her back, feeling his warmth heat. "Jess... How long you want to be liked this... Don't you felt bored?" Jaejoong started, asking her with soft, silky voice. Jessica wrinkled her face, didn't understood of what he saying. 

"What do you mean?" asked her dumbfounded. 

Jaejoong smiled a bit. "Why won't you go for work today? Hummm?" Jaejoong asked, ducking his head on her shoulder, giving soft kisses on her collarbone tenderly, trailing. Jessica trembled, pursing her lips. "I-I... Hummm, I don't know... Not feeling in the mood." she answered with a deep sigh, losing from Jaejoong arms, walked away from him. Jaejoong looked at her. 

"Why? Because u're problem again?" asked him again. Jessica flickered to him, standing opposite with him, crossed arms on her chest. "Errr-well... No-no, I-I didn't mean lik-like that... But, if it is, why would you care?" asked Jessica bravely, looked at Jaejoong frowned face. Jaejoong pressed his lips together, staring at her. "I cared because u're are my girlfriend and Taecyeon is my friend... I don't want to be unfair person." he answered, quiet low voice. 

Jessica was takken by Jaejoong words, can felt that Jaejoong was a bit hurt by her words before. She looked at him, sighing deeply. "Loo-look... I-I-I, uhhh... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to say those words but--... I'm just hurt by Taecyeon words that's all... It's not I'm mad at him but-I... I needed time to think about it." Jessica explained carefully this time, hoping that Jaejoong would understand her. 

Jaejoong then smiled a bit. "I don't think that after this you should worried about this anymore..." said Jaejoong softly. Jessica looked at him surprised, full of curiousity. "What you mean?" asked her, confused. Jaejoong grinned, walking closer towards Jessica then. He then took her hands, playing with her fingers. "I've think that we both needed to do something... But first, I needed u're help a bit." he said meaningfully. Jessica became puzzled, didn't seem to understand him. "I don't understand..." she murmured, flickered at him puzzled. 

He smiled, leaning his forehead against her, putting one of his hands on the side of Jessica face, trailing her jaw line. 

"I'm thinking that we're both help him to find his other happiness... And I knew how to do that..." Jaejoong said, grinning. Jessica smiled in puzzled, looked at him. "What we're going to do exactly?" asked Jessica, full of curious. Jaejoong smiled. "We're going to be his secret matchmaker..." he mumbled under his breath, smiling meaningfully....

Jessica made an 'O' expression, nodding. Although she still didn't understand more about this, sooner she will find out what both of them going to do... Hummm, wondered what is it... Kkekekeke!! 

"Speaking of that... Why u're wearing so tempting..." Jaejoong murmured quietly to Jessica, gliding his sharp shaped nose to her jawline, along her hard temples, trailing wet kisses on it. Jessica froze. She gasped in quiet. She looked at herself... 

Yeah... She didn't remembered that she was wearing... Urmmm--a little seducing?? Hhehehhe... She wore a cream thigh level very short pants and also a sleveless light blue shirt. Her bra strip can see clearly through her shirt since it was thin one, a black lacy one... She felt embarrassed looking at herself right now. Her cheek burned in ashamed. "Errmm, Jae... Have you eaten?" Jessica stammered nervously. Jaejoong laughed quietly, hitting Jessica nape with his warm breathe. 

"Nope. And I'll think that you asking me twice about that thing." Jaejoong replied, chuckling playfully.

Jessica cheek burned in red. Yeah, she admitted about that. She was too nervous right now. "Do you want anything?" Jessica asked again, trying to clear . She was speaking nervously and her breathing was all loud to hear for it. Jaejoong smirked. "I want you." he whispered to her in breatheless tone. Jessica was gasped but she managed to control her feelings. "Jess... Would you listen for what I'm saying?" Jaejoong pulled Jessica shoulder so that she was facing him right now.

"I want you to go for work just liked you did before. Actually, Taecyeon had told me the problem between you and him. I knew you'll mad at him but why don't you give him another chance?" Jaejoong softly murmured, trying to convince Jessica. Jessica sighed deeply, flickered her eyes away. "I-I-I... I don't know. It was so hard to see his face again." Jessica mumbled, looking sadly at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong smiled warmly, tried to comfort her. "I knew it was hard but you have to try sweetheart. Doesn't everyone would be given second chances? For what they had made for their past?" Jaejoong asked her, patting her head softly. Jessica just smiled a bit, sighing. 

Maybe he was right after all...

Besides, all she had to do just forgive him and be friends with him just liked she did before. That wasn't so hard right? Jessica sighed, feeling completely stressfull with this kinda of situation.