Chapter 60 : Something That Hidden Between The Truth

Love Can't Be Expected

The Next Few Days 

No One POV'S

Jessica was laying on the bed in her bedroom. Hyun Joon just asleep few minutes before. She's been very frustrated today even Krystal had realized it and had rebuked for been so angry or moody today. It's not liked she wanted to be angry for anyone but her mood seems to be so unstable and her mind was so rumpled right now. Last night, Min Eun just texted her, asking why didn't she joined her and also Jaejoong that other day...

Jessica had to lie for her, saying that she had important to do and it can't be dodged. Fortunately, Min Eun seems to understand it although she was a bit disappointed since she's been inviting Jessica to accompany her for going out with her fiancee, Kim Jaejoong...

I wondered what would Min Eun reaction could be when she knew about this... 

She shook her head, trying to ease away the eery words that he said to her that other day. What would she do if he really mean it, telling Min Eun about herself and also himself? Min Eun could be very heartbroken when she knew about that and what the worst could happened... Jessica couldn't be ever friends with a great person liked Min Eun anymore. It was right that she really trapped with her condition right now! 

Trapping between something that it was hard to choose on!!! 

Ohhh, god... What she's going to do right now?! Did she really had to accept that fate doesn't always be with her? Staying all time beside her... 

She still can't believed how small this world was!! The person that she had loved the most in her whole life was now going to be someone's husband in a few months! And what the surprising was that the person that going to marry him was a person that once saved her child life and also a person that she already acted and knew her as her own older sister! 

Warghhhh, ottotkhe?! 

She felt liked to cry but she already tired to be weak... Always crying just because of something she can't faced by herself... Her tears were already dried because of too much crying that she had in her life before! She already tired to cry for something that she can't changed already! It just useless action! Time already passed and all she just can do just accept the fact that he's going to be fall for someone else arms... 

And that person was not her anymore.... 

Jessica rolled by her side of the bed, hugging a pillow, crying silently on the pillow.

Although she tried hardly not to cry but the tears seems to always be there, always tried to protect herself from always continued been hurt. It was the painfull feeling she had right now and she even can't do anything because she just such a coward person, liar, useless person. She even lied her own true feelings for him and she felt very very regreted for doing that. But, it's already too late if she wanted him back because he seems not interested in her anymore...

Jessica can see in Jaejoong's eyes that it just full or hateness, coldness... Not the one she used to see in his eyes, full of joyness, sparkling with love and passion just only for her... It's all vanished by the air and time that she made by herself... 

If she followed her bad intention, she really wanted to tell Min Eun that she can't married him because deep inside her heart. she still loved him. Very much and that loved never ease from her small heart. Only always denied the true feelings about her heart and that's why she was angry by herself. It was true after all what Jaejoong said to her. Her life would always been miserable if she's the one who made it, lying to all people around her including him! 

Is this the reply that she got after what she had done few years ago? Because of her mistake and ego, she had lost everything.... 

Everything including the person she loved the most. 

 

Krystal POV'S

That Wednesday, I've had finished attented an important meeting with few clients that important to our company. 

My sister, Jessica had told me to come to a cafe that just around the corner of the company that I've been working on. I drove my car towards the cafe that she told me to, parked my car a bit far from the cafe since that the closest parking car that I've found after been twirling about three times around that cafe just to look for parking place for my car. Huhhh!!

I walked carefully to the cafe, heading there a bit quicker since it was raining drizzily that evening. 

My hands then pushed the door with energy, entering the cafe. My eyes were searching all over the place, trying to spot where my sister sat. Just then, I saw my sister who was waving at me with her hands lightly, smiling at me a bit. At her place where she was sitting there was someone else with her, a woman. Maybe same aged with her or much older. 

My footsteps then went to her table, standing at the table then.

"Sorry if I'm late. Owhhhh, Min Eun unnie!!!" I said in surprised, a bit shocked to see her here.

Min Eun unnie was smiling at me warmly, gesturing me to sit at any place. I choosed to sat besides my sister which Hyun Joon in the baby stroller at other side of Min Eun place. "You should order something. Let me pay for you." Min Eun unnie said, flashing her teeth towards me and also my sister. My eyes brightened up, feeling excited when heard about that she going to pay for my meal.

Hahhhaha, I'm such a childish person!! Kekkekek!!

I ordered a glass of vanilla shake and also few sandwiches since it's already tea time. Although I'm seldomly went for tea but sometimes I ate during evening since I was a food eater! Even my sister called me a god of food! Hahhah!!

"So, why did you called me to come here?" I asked my sister, flickered my pupils towards her. 

My sister smiling a bit, turning her eyes towards Min Eun then who was sitting right across her. I looked at Min Eun who was exchanging glance with my sister making me looked at them with confusion. "Well, actually... It's nothing had to do with me... But, this unnie... She had to say something that might you liked." my sister told me, holding my hands a bit. I just shoved my shoulder, turning to look at Min Eun unnie then. 

She was smiling at me sweetly before starting to speak. 

"I was thinking that maybe three of us should went for a vacation together! Won't that be fun?!" she exclaimed, happy cheerfull face.

I was blinking when she said all of that, surprised of what by her opinion just her. I flickered towards my sister who just smiling a bit at me before looking away. I turned to look at Min Eun unnie back, her face looked liked was waiting for my answer. "Errrrr... Just only three of us?" I asked her again. She nodded her head slightly. "And also I was thinking to introduce you to my fiancee also since my wedding just around the corner so that I can invited both of you to be my special guest at my wedding." she continued, smiling cheerfully. 

I nodded my head slowly, making an 'O' expression. 

I just noticed that my sister was shrugging, looking away. It's looked liked she was hiding something or maybe something was playing in her mind right now, distracting her. I wondered what is it since I've been noticed that she's been that way this few days. It's looked weird for my view. "Where we're going actually?" I asked Min Eun unnie, slurping a bit of my vanilla latte. 

She looked a bit hesitate at first, liked was thinking for my question answer. 

"Don't know yet. Maybe I could brought you guys to my grandparents private island." she answered, long enough to take time for it. My eyes was widen when the time she said to take all of us to her grandparents private island! Woah, even I didn't have my own island! "Really?! Woah, I didn't know that unnie family was a wealthy ones." I said in surprised tone, still didn't believed. 

She just laughed to my words, shook her head. "No, it's not liked I'm the one who owns it but it was my late grandfather who bought it and gave to my grandfather for their 55th anniversary wedding." she explained the truth. I nodded my head, feeling impressed in my heart. Hummm, what a romantic man could Min Eun unnie's grandfather would be. "So, what did you said?" she asked me, looking at me with a pair of hopefull eyes.

I turned to look at my sister who was playing with her food, feeding it with a little bite into .

I nudged her waist making her turned to look at me with blank eyes. "What?" she asked me, looking at me confused. I gave her a very meaningfull look, asking her to give her opinion for this. "We're both agreed then." she said, smiling a bit towards Min Eun before continued to eat her food for the tea time. Min Eun expression was happy, smiling all over wider on her face. 

"Really?! You guys will come with me, right?" she asked again, exciting voice.

I'll just nodded my head, answering it for me and also my sisters. Min Eun unnie then nodded, clapping her hand liked five years old kid. "That's great!!! Ermmmm, is it too fast if we're going next week? On Tuesday?" she asked me then, looking at me first before flickering her eyes towards my sister. I pursed my lips, thinking about that first. It won't be a problem if I want to take a holiday but I was uneasy with my sister situation right now. 

She looked a bit secretive this few days and it was making me wondered why she been liked this...

Had something teribble happened to her? Is that so, why don't she just told me the truth? Or did she just lying once again to me?! 

"Mmmmm.... Let me see my schedule first, unnie. If there's anything important next week, I'm in." I said, making Min Eun unnie excited again. We're both exchanging smile so did with my sister only I just noticed that her smile just liked a fake one, a forcing smile that she made to both of us. 

All of us then continued to eat our tea time together, chattering this and that.... 

 

Jaejoong POV'S

I looked at the person who was sitting in front of me with widen eyes, fluttered open in shock.

"I'm sorry?" I blurted out, wrinkling my face.

She was sighing, looking at me with her buggy, pleading eyes. "Please.... Don't you want to join me?" she asked me softly, leaning a bit forward to me. I leaned back to my seat, not feeling to get closer towards her. "Why would I do that? I've had a lot of work to do and I won't be wasting my time just for some stupid vacation!" I replied back, firm, hard voice. 

Her face seems to change a bit but she managed to control it, pursing her lips. 

"Just please.... Besides you're the one who told me to keep up things between us. It's not just both of us." she continued, looking at me with pouted face. I turned to flicker towards her. "Who did you invites apart of me?" I asked her, curious. It can't be she brought her friends also... What a vacation could be liked that? 

"I brought a person that I'll already thought as my little sister. She's a great person. Besides, you had met her." she answered for me, smiling. My face turned to more puzzled, confused by her words. Which friend of hers that I'll already met?! 

She then continued to speak up. "Please, just spend next whole week for both of us. Besides, I want to know you more deeply. And also we're both could had fun together." she said to me, softly voice almost liked pleading towards me. 

I sighed deeply, not feeling or even interested to go there. 

"Let me think about that." I told her, not giving up myself first. 

 

Jessica POV'S

I was looking at the baby crib where Hyun Joon was sleeping soundly inside there. 

My lips turned into a small smile, smoothly playing with few of his strand black hair which was soft and had a good scent. I looked at his small, white pearl skin, touching it carefully with the tips of my fingers. 

His rounded small eyes, the long perfect shaped nose and also his soft, pudgy cheek that I've used to pinch playfully that making him giggling in happy. I sighed deeply, putting my face at the fence of the baby crib, looking deeply at my little boy. 

His face just the same as him... It's not many difference at all. Even sometimes I'm afraid if someday he would know about Hyun Joon exist. Each time I looked into his eyes, I would remembered his soft, almost brown color eyes, looking at me deeply in love with warm stare. How I missed the look he gave to me each time he looked at my face, touching my cheek, patting my hair which I loved the most. 

I was feeling a bit worried of what Min Eun unnie said to me this evening with Krystal also. 

It's not liked I'm not wanting to go but I knew the risk if I go there with Min Eun unnie. And also, I wasn't surprised if Krystal would might be disliked Min Eun after she knew the truth later. The truth that been hiding behind all those lies and secret things. I was lost in my thought until there was a light knock on the door making me awaken from my thoughts. 

I cleared my throat, sitting up my body then. 

"Come in." I said quietly, not looking at the door because I'll already knew who was it.

"Hyun Joon already asleep?" Krystal asked me, walking a bit closer towards the baby crib. I just nodded my head, still not looking at her, playing with Hyun Joon who seems to be very sleeping soundly even when someone touched him. "Unnie, can I ask you something?" Krystal suddenly spoke, filling up the silence in the room that last about few minutes since she entered just now. 

I didn't looked at her face. "What?" I asked her then. "Why did I'm feeling that you're not been yourself this few days? Had something happened to you?" she asked me, looking at me worried face and tone. I'll just given out a deep sigh along with her question, shook my head. "No, there wasn't." I answered her. She smiled in a cynice way, shaking her head.

"I knew you're lying. Can you just not lying to me anymore, unnie? I'm tired with this unfamiliar behavior of yours!" she exclaimed, sounded liked been mad towards me. But, I didn't cared about that. I don't want to make things became more worst. If I ever told her, I'm confident with myself that she's going to do that might taking risk for everyone including for Min Eun and Jaejoong relationship. 

It's not liked I didn't not know what Krystal behavior was... 

"I'm not lying to you." I told her, flickered my eyes towards her then. Finally. 

She looked at me with curious eyes, trying to control her voice. "I don't trust you unnie... I don't know wherther I can trust you or not after this. You know what? It's liked that I didn't know who was the person that living with me right now! It's not liked yourself anymore, unnie! It just liked the unnie or a sister that I used to know was not exist anymore! What exist right now was a person, a lady that just kept going with her life without empty feelings right now in her life!" Krystal blurted out, sounded a bit sad. 

I just felt liked to ignore her but she was begging me liked crazy, pulling my hands making me annoyed!!!

"Yahhhhh, Krystal Jung!!! Can you be quiet?!" I hissed, sounded very mad, looking.... No, not looking--glaring I mean!! I was glaring my death stare, sharply looking at her. "Please! Just left me alone!!! I'm still your sister that you used to see, live and known before!! I'm not even changing okay! It just your imagination and please stop all of these!! I've had enough with all these miserable things!!!!" I told her, almost liked yelling.

She was looking at me, blinking her eyes few times. 

I shook my head, walking by passing her, hitting her a bit at her shoulder. 

"You know unnie.... I may not be saying this but I've never met someone coward as you." I stopped walking, widen eyes. I turned my back towards Krystal who was still facing against me. "What did you say?" I asked her, checking wherther what I heard just now was true or not! "I think that you such a coward person! You know why? Because you scared to face the reality that already been there right in front of you! Fine, I won't be asking more or anything about your relationship, your life or anything that had connected with all of that! But, just remembered a thing! You won't be able to hide yourself away from your fate and your destiny! Because it always been there, following your life!" Krystal said to me, walking passing by me and this time she's the one who knocked over me. 

I was standing there, speechless by myself.