Chapter 12 : Going Somewhere

Love Can't Be Expected

That Night 

Jessica POV'S

I was laying on my bed, hugging my pillow. My mind was fully thinking about what I've been through today. I rolled on the other side, sighing. Am I having a dream or what? I sat up on my bed, pursing my lips.... I still remembered what he said to me earlier....

 

Flashback 

No One POV'S

Jessica already done packing her things. She's going to meet Yuri and Taeyeon at the cafeteria. The class just over a few minutes ago. "You're always stayed here don't you?" Jessica asked, looking up at him. 

Jaejoong chuckled, twirling his pen with his fingers. "Not really... I'm just liked to be alone for a while... Where you're going?" Jaejoong asked, looking at her. Jessica smiled. "I'm going to the cafeteria. My friends were there, waiting for me maybe." Jessica answered, grabbing her bag now. Jaejoong nodded, looking away. "See you then..." said Jessica, walking away. "Jess, wait!!" called Jaejoong making Jessica stopped. She turned to her back. Jaejoong in rush packing his things, stuffing into his bag. 

"You're don't have to do such a rush, I'm not going anywhere..." said Jessica, chuckling. Jaejoong just smiled, walking towards her already. Jessica just shook her head, pushing the class door. "So... What you're doing this weekends?" asked Jaejoong, walking by her side. Jessica shoved her shoulder, not knowing. "I don't know... Maybe I'm going to stay at my house all day." she answered quietly. "Jess, can I talk something to you?" asked Jaejoong, stopped walking, facing her. Jessica stopped, looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" asked her. Jaejoong smiled a bit.

"You're still remembered when I told you that I will tell you the whole story about us?" he asked, smirking. Jessica pursed her lips. A few minutes then, her mind remembering back that night when they were talking in his car. "Yeah... I'll still remembered it, why?" she asked him back, flipping her hair back to her ears. Jaejoong smiled. "I'm going to tell you about that this weekends... We're going somewhere tomorrow." he added, smiling. Jessica widen her eyes, feeling curious. "Where?" Jessica asked, raising her eyebrows. Jaejoong began to walk again making Jessica followed by him. "You didn't answer my question yet..." Jessica said, complaining. Jaejoong then stopped, moving forward to Jessica. Jessica stopped, feeling nervous now. "You'll know later..." answered Jaejoong in low voice, smiled a bit. 

"Please don't do this to me..." Jessica said, flickered away. Jaejoong surprised, looked at her. "Doing what?" asked him, puzzled. "Dazzling people like you did before." answered Jessica, pouting. Jaejoong smirked. "Did I do to you often?" Jessica looked at Jaejoong, pursing her lips. "Sometimes... Don't worry, you'll get it later. Besides, it's your charm anyway." Jessica answered, shrugging. Jessica then surprised when suddenly Jaejoong put his arms on her shoulder, dragging her from the hallway. Both of them passed through the other students who were watching them widen eyes, shocked maybe... 

"Yahhh, stop it!" Jessica hissed, shrugging from Jaejoong hands. Jaejoong just smirked, pulling her with him. Both of them then arrived at the cafeteria. Most of the students were staring at both of them, jaw dropping. Yeah, surely all of them would be too surprised of what they seeing fright now. GOSH!!! This guy... Jessica also saw Yuri who was staring at both of them, widen eyes. Not forgetting also, Kim Taeyeon who even did not blink looking at them. "Let go of me..." Jessica hissed again, pushing Jaejoong body from her. Jaejoong then chuckled. "You knew what... You're should be happy for walking with me at this public place... I'm sure that I'm breaking all the girls heart right now..." he whispered towards Jessica, smiling proudly. Jessica then pushed Jaejoong, sticked her tongue toward him. "I'll see you tomorrow then..." Jessica said, walking away from him. Jaejoong just laughed, walking out from the cafeteria. Jessica then walked to Yuri and Taeyeon, looking down all the time... She can felt all pairs of eyes, looking at her... How ashamed~~

End Of Flashback 

 

Krriinggg!!!! Jessica shrieked up, awake. She looked around, searching for her phone. "Hello?" she answered the phone.

"Aigoo, unnie~~... Why so late?" asked Krystal. Jessica chuckled, combing her hair. "Mianhae, Krystal~aa... I'm slept just now." lied Jessica casually. "Okay then, what you're doing now?" Krystal asking again. "Emmm, nothing. Just laying on my bed right now, wae?" Jessica said, stood up now. She sat at the edge of the bed. "Hummm, I'm just missing you unnie~aa... I'm so bored and lonely here, you knew..." murmured Krystal sadly. Jessica smiled lightly. 

"Krystal~aa... Don't be sad... You always can visit me, you knew that right? I've been a little busy here Krystal. Don't worry, only 2 months left..." Jessica said softly, comforting her younger sister. Krystal let a small laugh, smiling. "Yeah... But still, I'm missing you right now.. You knew how our parents, right unnie? They were very busy right since they got a project from US Studios, gosh!" Krystal told her, complaining. Jessica nodded, yeah.... Their parents were busy for their work and that made both of them, Jessica and Krystal living alone without their parents attention. Their parents only talked to them sometimes, rarely actually. They just gave them money, money and money... Bored! "By the way, unnie... Holiday will be in a few days right? I was thinking that maybe I'll come to you a bit late... I've had something to be finish first." said Krystal, giggling. Jessica wrinkled her forehead, what is Krytal doing?

"What do you mean, Krystal~aa? You don't do scary things or I will chase you!" murmured Jessica playfully. Krystal chuckled, smiling widely. "Aniyo, unnie~aa.. I've had something to do first. Don't worry, I'll will tell you when I'm going towards you, okay?" Krystal explained. Jessica smiled. "Okay then. What you're doing now?" asked Jessica, playing with her hair. "Nothing much, just sitting on the couch, watching movie." answered Krystal lazily. "Hahhaa, jinjja?! What you're were watching?" asked Jessica again. "I don't know, I'm just staring at the television actually, kekkeke..." Krystal saying, laughing. Jessica shook her head, aigoo her sister!! "Okay then, unnie... I've got to go, bye!" said Krystal before hanging up on Jessica. Jessica just smiling, chuckling all alone. 

 

At Yuri's House 

Yuri POV'S

After having dinner, I'll rushing to my room, locking it from inside. Since earlier, I was very curious about the letter that I recieved from someone this morning. I wondering who were sending this to me... I quickly opened my bag, searching for the letter. I took out the rectangular shaped letter, walking toward my bed. I sat on the bed, examined the letter. 

Slowly, I teared the upper letter, opening the letter. My heart was racing once I opened the letter. 

Kwon Yuri... Anyeong~ 

I knew that you're very curious to know who am I, right? Don't worry, you will find out later. Just read this letter first. I'm sorry for making you confused and feeling curiousity for knowing who the sender is... Actually, I'm sending this letter to tell you that I've had a crush on you. Yes, I'll liked you Kwon Yuri. When I saw your laughing when the first time you laughed, my heart skipped very fast. I was wondering to myself, why I'm became like this... I knew maybe you'll be surprised when you're reading this but seriously I'm saying, I'll liked you when the first time you entered this college, a few years ago...

Sincerely I'm saying, I'll just like felt in love with you... Not because your prettiness but because of your charms that attracted me towards you. Your pure and inocence face... I'll liked it! I knew you have a good heart too just like the other girls, yeah I admitted that. You knew what? Truthly I'm telling you that maybe you didn't expected who am I if you're seeing me... Who knows? Actually, I want to tell you this in front of you but I'm just too embarrassed towards you, scared if you hate me... T_T.... But, my feelings that grew inside my heart made me became a brave person to send you this.. Well, maybe after this I will meet you eyes to eyes, if I was braver enough... 

My friends encouraged me to tell my feelings towards you since they knew how much I'll liked you, I'll loved you... I was very happy when my friend supported me to give this to you... I admitted that I was really nervous when I told the guy to send you this letter but I satisfied with myself when I can against my nervous by sending this to you... Hopefully, you don't hate me... But, I'm promised to you... When the time come by, you will knew who I am... I'll loved you my queen~~ Saranghaeyo, Kwon Yuri... :)

I pursed my lips after finished reading the letter. My heart was curious to know who is this person? I was really surprised when this person told me that he already liked me when I first entered the college... Wow~~ I still remembered I entered that college about 2 or 3 years ago, I didn't remembered well about that, kekekke... But seriously, I didn't expected to have this... I must find out who is this person.. And mostly I can't tell anybody about this... Not even Taeyeon or Soo-Yeon... No way!! 

 

The Next Day 

Jessica awake early that morning. She went into the bathroom, cleaning up herself. Jessica then went to her wardrobe, searching for the suitabled clothe for her to wear that day. "Hummm, what should I wear?" she mumbled to herself, searching in the wardrobe. "Ahhh, just wear anything Sica..." Jessica told to herself. After dressing up, she went to downstairs heading straight to the kitchen. Jessica then took a bowl and a box of cereal. She poured some milk into the cereal and grabbed a spoon. She stuffed some cereal into , chewing it slowly. She can felt that her heart was racing nervously, feeling goosebumps now. She knew that he could be here in any time, duhhh... 

After taking the last bite, Jessica stood up washing the bowl. She then walked slowly to the living room, peaking through the window, seeing if he's already here. Jessica then sat on the couch, crossed her legs. Just then, Jessica can heard noise from outside. She went to the window, peaking again. And there he was, leaning back against his car, facing at her house. Jessica gasped, feeling really nervous now. She then slowly took a deep breath while walking towards the main door. 

 

Jessica POV'S

I locked the main door. Slowly, I sauntered towards him. I was looking down all the way I'm heading towards him. When I reached at him, his face looked somber and unreadable. But then, when his eyes flickered towards me, his face brighten, smiling widely. 

"Good morning." he chuckled. 

I looked at him weirdly. I looked down, making sure that I was dressing perfectly. "What's wrong?" I asked him later then. He still smiling at me, chuckling by himself. "We're match." he said, smiling widely. Then I noticed that he was wearing a black leather jacket with a white shirt underneath his jacket. He also wore a black pants that day. My lips twitched into smile then, didn't noticed before. I'm wearing a long loose white plain top with light yellow cardigan. I'll also wore a black jeans that day. Yeah, we're both kinda match~!

"Get in." he commended to me in a low, soft voice. I hoped inside his car, wearing my seatbelts. "Tell me, where exactly we're going?" I asked him, curious. He smiled a bit, starting to drive away from my house. "You'll see..." he answered, still not answering my question. I pursed my lips, letting it go. I was wondering all the time where we're going... The view outside the car was a bit blurry. It still early, early in the morning. I remembered then that I woke around 7 a.m. Wow.... I saw some tress outside the view, curiosity where we're heading to. The view was blurry because it was covered by the thick fog making me a bit difficult to cavil the way. 

I don't know how long we were in the car until it stopped. I looked up. What I'm seeing was some bushes, tress and a pavement that leading to somewhere, maybe... "Why we're stopping?" I asked, panic now. He turned to look at me. "We're here, come on..." he answered, already shrugging off his seatbelts. He then get off from his seat, opening the car door. When I get off from his car, he was facing at the other way on the other side of his car, opposite with me. He already took off his jacket, wrapping it around his waist. "Where are we?" I asked him, taking off my cardigan and wrapped it around my petite waist. He turned to look at me over his shoulder. "This way." he told me quiet voice. 

I gulped, hurried around the car until I was at his side. "The trail? Pathway?" I can tell that he also can heard panic was clearly in my voice. He chuckled, turned his body to look at me. When his body turned towards me, I was stifled in gasp. His white shirt was sleveless, fits perfectly on his tough body. He wore it ed at the upper shirt, so that his smooth marble, white flawless throat was showing up to me. His upper chest were a bit shown, showing his hard muscular chest. Why he had to be like this god-like creature towards me? I can't believe someone like him ever exist...

He was staring at me, examined my face carefully. "Do you want to go home?" he asked suddenly. His voice almost looked like pain and sad, more that I'm feeling I think. "No." I answered him quickly, moving closer to his side. Our shoulder almost touching, his body was way too closer towards me. "What's wrong?" he asked me then. His voice was silk, smooth and soft voice. "Ermmm... nothing..." I said to him, looking away. He smiled to me. "Don't worry, we won't be lost. I'm used to this place." he murmured, smiling at me. I tried to smile back, forcing a smile to him. He scrutinized my face carefully, looking at me deeply. "I'll take you home then." he said in low voice, not smiling now. I blinked my eyes, looking at him.

"You knew what... If you're want to show me that 'special' place, better you started to walk now..." I said to him quietly, walking away from him. He frowned at me, struggling to understand my word and tone. We're both then quietly walked into the thick fog, heading to somewhere... It wasn't easy as I think. There were moist moss on the trail. The thick fog mostly making me hard to move since it was blurry. I'm always getting at his back, not wanting I'm lost in this place. I knew that we were hiking to a place because I've used more effort than before. I can felt that we're both going up to the hill, heading to his 'special' place. I tried to keep up my pace with him because he such a fast hiker unlike me... 

I'm often slip myself, making me fall onto the damp trail. I noticed that each time I slipped, his face was pierced into sadness, helping my to get up by the way. He was asking me a few question while we were hiking. He mostly asked about my past, asking me almost eveything. Maybe he don't want me to get bored. As the time grew, I can saw at a corner the sunlight rays. It was almost sunny this morning, piercing the sunglight  rays through the trees. I think that we were getting closer to that place. And for the first time, I'm feeling excited since we got nearer to that place.

"Are we there yet?" I asked him impatience, pretending to scowl.

He smiled hearing my tone changed. "Nearly, just a few more steps." he answered me, leading again. Thankfully, the thick fog almost gone making me more clear to see where I'm heading right now. I picked up my pace, fasten now. I was now by his side, almost leaving him now. As we're getting closer, I can heard carefully, the water flew through the river stream. It seem liked we're been natured today. I took the last step, following him whi was now standing at the edge of the hill. I took my effort, climbing up to the upper hill, flat surface. When my eyes locked on the upper hill, I was gasping. I was looking at the most beautiful place I've ever seen in my life. We're now at a small meadow, perfectly huge meadow. There were many types of flowers around the meadow,  colors in variety. Somewhere nearby, the sunlight rays pierced at the middle of the meadow, almost looked like a heaven for me. It was so beautiful and I can't believe I was watching up from the high hill, feeling a bit fear. I was looking down, seeing the rivers at the bottom of the hill. 

I still can't believe that I was looking at one the most beautiful mother nature. My small lips twicthed into a smile looking at the perfect view in front of me. I took a deep air breath, feeling the whole chest was popping inside of me. The fresh air was really into me.

I turned to look at my behind. He was there, facing other way. He was looking at the huge meadow place, playing with the flowers while walking alone. I silently followed him until I was behind him, following his steps. "Do you like it?" he asked me suddenly made me a bit surprised. I can't believe he knew i was behind him, hummm... "This place awesomes!" I told him quietly, smiling to myself. He then stopped suddenly making me bumped to his back. "Ohh, sorry about that." he said to me, looked at me over his shoulder. I'm just smiled to him. 

The air breeze flew softly that pretty morning making my hair sway following the wind. I was sitting on a grass, enjoying the wind and the view. He was there too, laying on the grass, eyes closed. I took a chance by staring at his perfect, god-like face. I can't believe that someone liked him could be exist in this world. He seem to perfect for himself, god-like creature. I was feeling to lie back liked him did but I rather positioned myself like this, curled up. My chin resting restless on my knee, looking at him all the time. The meadow seem to grew so quiet and windy with just two of us be alone...