Chapter 7 : I'm Sorry But I Can't

Love Can't Be Expected

The Next Day 

No One POV'S

Jessica walked off from the taxi, paying the taxi driver. Her car still not done repair and she had to ride taxi to go to the college. Jessica ambled silently, heading to the main building of the college. It had been 3 weeks 2 days she had been here in this country and also studied here. She can't believe she still hanging in this place successfully with tough feeling. She smiled to herself, proud with her performance. Just like she wanted and hoped..

Jessica sat on a chair near to the cafeteria, waiting for Yuri and Taeyeon. She opened her book, writing something in it. ( Again.. ) As she was writing, someone  knocked down a bottle of water on the table making her really surprised. Jessica looked up, finding two girls. One of the girls were staring at her sharply with cold and hate glance maybe while the other one just kept quiet behind her friend maybe. 

"Emm, can I help you both?" asked Jessica softly. The girl in front of her smiled cynically, sitting in front of Jessica. "Yes!! Yahhh, you new girl!! I want you to back off from Jaejoong oppa!! He's mine!!" said the girl fiercely. Jessica smiled a bit, shook her head. "What you're saying about? I'm not stealing him from you.. Besides, I did not even had relationship with him." answered Jessica lightly. The girl pursed her lips. "I knew you new here and I'll also can't denied that you're looked pretty though.. But, I don't like you stupid girl.. You think you're new here you can get everything you want? Spoiled brat!!" said the girl mad. Jessica blushed deeply red, ashamed of what just that girl said. What the worst is everyone who was near with them can listen to their 'bad' conversation. Jessica bite her lips, not wanting to answer. 

"Why you're not answering my question? Did you afraid of me, ?!" asked the girl, high voice now. Jessica gulped nervously. She can felt all eyes were flickered towards her right now. She also can felt how ashamed she felt right now. Damn... "Yahhhh!!!!" yelled someone. Jessica shocked, looking behind. There was Yuri who was standing at her back, red face. "I'm sorry but can you took back your damn words?!" asked Yuri madly now. Jessica smiled a bit, sighing relieved. "Why?! Now you're trying to back up this ?!" asked the girl in front of Jessica. Jessica looked that Yuri was now walking towards them, mad maybe. "Yahhh, you're !! Watch your mouth when you're talking!! You think you're good enough to say her like that?! Looked at yourself, woman!! You're not too good compared to her!!" told Yuri making the girl blushing deep red. "Come on, let's go now..." said the girl's friend. That girl bite her lip before walked away with her friend. 

Yuri smiled satisfied, feeling proud by herself. Serve your right woman!! "You're okay Soo-Yeon~aa?" asked Yuri. Jessica nodded, smiled a bit. "Don't worry, I'll be here... I'm your friend and I'll will always backing up for you." said Yuri, holding Jessica shoulder. Jessica just smiled a bit. "Hey guys, what's wrong with our college Diva today? She seem in a badmood today, storming all the way..." said Taeyeon, walking towards them drinking a slurpee. "What do you mean, Tae?" asked Yuri, confused. "You knew Dara right? I saw her storming all the way down to the hallway. What's up with that?" asked Taeyeon, chuckling. Yuri laughed. "Ohhh, I think that because of me Taengoo..." answered Yuri playfully. Taeyeon looked at Yuri, widen eyes. "What do you do to her?" asked Taeyeon excited. Yuri smiled evil. "Just some advise to her." she said, smirking. Taeyeon let out a small laugh. Jessica who was watching really did not understand what both of them saying. 

"What you're guys talking about? Who's Dara?" asked Jessica, confused. 

Both of them looked at Jessica. "Oppss, sorry! We're forgot to tell about our college Diva!!" said Taeyeon, smiling with meaningful look. Yuri nodded, agreed with Taeyeon words. "Well, if you want to know Soo-Yeon~aa.. The girl that attacked you just now was the Diva of this college.. Tchh!!" said Yuri, annoyed face. Jessica chuckled a bit looking at her expression. "Her uncle was one of the institution in this college... So, she think that she's the one who should control this college, stupid woman..." continued Taeyeon, making annoyed face also. "Ohhh... She looked pretty though..." said Jessica, smiling sweetly. Once again, Taeyeon and Yuri crack into a laugh making Jessica pouted. "Am I wrong saying that?!" asked Jessica, pouting. 

Yuri shook her head, trying to control her laugh. "You think she's pretty?! Come on, Soo-Yeon~aa... That girl just like to put make up on her face, huhh!! She's not that pretty, duhhh..." told Yuri lightly. Jessica just smiled a bit. Krrrriingggg!!! The ball rang signaling that class will be start in a few minutes. "I'll see you guys during break time... Bye!!" said Jessica, waving at both of them. She then walked fastly towards her locker. She unlocked her locker, taking a few documents and files that she need to send to the lecturer. Done with that, Jessica quickly walked to her class, almost running all the way. 

Jessica stopped exactly in front of her class door, breathing heavily. She was panting after almost running towards her class. Jessica took a deep breath before stepped inside the class. The class was buzzing with voices from the other students. Some of them were talking, gossiping and whatever it is... Jessica walked through the crowded student, bumping with someone. "Ohhh, Soo-Yeon~aa!!" said someone. Jessica looked up, finding Soo Jin, her classmates who was smiling warmly at her. "Hey, sorry for bumping to you accidently." told Jessica softly. Soo Jin nodded, smiled. "It's okay, not your fault. Do you want to sit with me today?" asked Soo Jin. Jessica smiled a bit. "Emmm, no need to. Thanks for your offering." told Jessica. Soo Jin nodded, walked away. Jessica then climbed to her usual seat. Jessica took out a book and started to write again. She can heard very carefully someone was sitting beside her, pulling the chair. 

Jessica just continued to write, ignoring who ever sitting beside her. The first period for today was the Trigonometry Class, a little boring. The lecturer, Madam Jeanna was very a firm and fierce leturer. Most of the students afraid to her, hahhahaha... "Okay class... Today, I'm giving your marks for the last test that you had done... And your marks were pretty good but for those who still did not score A, please try harder... And as usual, the highest marks for this test non than other, Kim Jaejoong. And also I've had a good news to share with all of you... This is the first time our class got one new students who scored excellent in Trigonometry... And the student was Jung Soo-Yeon!!" said Madam Jeanna. Jessica looked up, didn't believe of what just she heard. Wow, this is  great!! "Well done, Soo-Yeon~shhii... I'm really proud of you and I hoped you continued your hard work." added the lecturer. Jessica bowed a bit, smiling happily. She really did not believe she do well in Trigonometry, this is very good news to her!! 

The class was held about 2 hours and most of the students were boring, sleepy and yawning every minutes. So hilarious looking at everyone faces. The class ended when the bell rang. Jessica packed her things quickly, wanting to meet Taeyeon and Yuri. Both of them had promised Jessica to tell her story about the college Diva, Dara. "Jessica..." someone called her name. Jessica gasped in shock. Why.... Why now??? Jessica slowly turned to her side, unwillingly. God, what now?? "What? Do you want to say something?" asked her, quietly almost whispering. "Emmm, yes... I was thinking that maybe you should help me doing for our group assigment..." told him. 

 

Jessica POV'S

I was looking down, staring at my feet. I don't felt like to look at him, avoiding his gaze. I knew if I look at his too-perfect face, I will be lost in my words or maybe doesn't know what I'm going to say later... 

"Emmm, sure... Maybe next time I'll give you the points that you needed." I answered him, grabbing my bag now. I glanced to my watch and I'll already late about 4 minutes now... Damn!! "Can you look at me, please?" he pleaded at me with his soft, silk voice. I sighed deeply, pursing my lips. Slowly, I forced myself to look up at him until I met his gaze. He was staring at me sharply and his eyes were carefull on me. "What now?" I asked in hard voice. He smiled a bit, pressing his lips together. "Emmm, we should getting started as in a group... You knew in a cooperation." told him this time. My eyes became widen, looking at him confused. What's up with him exactly?! I'll really don't understand what he's planning actually...

"What you mean?" I looked at him now. "I mean that maybe we should cooperate together to do this things easily." explained him. I let out a big 'humpphh' and flickered away. Seriously, I really don't understand you Kim Jaejoong!!!!! Grrrrrr, why I've had to meet him?! Why?!! "I don't know about that... Sure, I'll help you... Maybe sometimes I'll give you the points and if you need anything I'll help you up..." I suggested to him. His expression then became unreadable. And if I'm not mistaken, he looked like a little mad. "I'm saying that maybe you should help me as my partner, don't you understand what I'm talking about?" he asked, gritting his teeth now. I gulped nervously, looking away. "Why should I? It is good if I'm just giving you the points and the things that you needed. That's what you mean right?" I asked him back, high voice now. He sighed frustrated, grumbling. "Jessica Jung! Why you can't open your little brains to understand what I'm saying?!!" he asked me, hard voice. He sounded very harsh and rude to me making me hurt by his words. He think that I'm too stupid what he's saying??!!

I turned my head sharply from him. My jaw was tighten, fist clenching in my hands. I gathered my things, walked fastly from him. I can say that I'm very furious with him, what is his problem?!! Unfortunately, I tripped my feet made me unbalance and I accidently dropped my things. I sighed frustrated, bending down to gather my things. Just I want to gather my things, he was there. He was picking up my things in a flash and handed them to me. His face was serious and  unreadable. "Thanks..." I said to him icily. His face was a bit surprised with my sudden change of voice. "Welcome." he replied back. I snatched my things from him and quickly half ran from him, not looking back at all. 

 

No One POV'S

Yuri had already sat, chewing bread in . Taeyeon was buying a drink for herself. Jessica was walking towards her, serious face. "What's wrong with you? And you're late about 10 minutes you knew..." told Yuri. Jessica sat in front of her, sighing frustrated. Taeyeon then came to both of them with a tray of food and drink for herself. "You're okay, Soo-Yeon~aa?" asked Taeyeon, looking at Jessica furious face. Jessica shook her head lightly. 

"I'm just feeling a bit stress and tired." lied her, smiled a bit. Taeyeon nodded, starting to eat her food. Jessica then went to the vending machine. She bought a tin of coke, sipping it on the way to her seat. Jessica walked back to her seat while drinking her coke. As she was walking, someone bumped her hardly making the coke slipped on her shirt. And the worst, she even tripped on the floor making her in pain. "Oppsss, I'm sorry..." said someone cynically, laughing at Jessica. Jessica looked at her drained shirt, it had stained on it. "What's wrong with you?" asked her quietly, tried to get up. The person in front of smiled cynically, looked at Jessica with annoyed expression. "Serve you right, woman!! That's what you get when you're trying to show off in front of me!!" said the person, pushed Jessica on her shoulder. Jessica cried in pain, trying to avoid that person. 

"Move out my way..." Jessica said, tried to push that person away. "Hey!!! What you're doing there?!!!" asked someone, walking towards them. The person in front of her quickly moved her hand away from Jessica. "Oppa..." the girl called. Jessica looked at that person, annoyed. "Oppa, that girl trying to beat me up...  Look, what she's done to me..." whined the girl. Jessica clenched her fist angrily, trying to calm herself. It was him, what he's doing here?!! "What did you do?" asked Jaejoong coldly towards Jessica. Jessica pressed her lips together, tried to control her temper. "What did I do?! That girl at your side was the one who did this to me!! What?! You think I'm the one who did this to her?!!" Jessica yelled madly, very furious now. Jaejoong was surprised to see Jessica yelled at him madly. This is the first time he saw Jessica was mad. 

"Oppa, she lied. She just trying to get your attention." said the girl. Jaejoong then grumbled, quickly ignored that girl. "Now, move!!" Jessica said furiously, trying to get away from those 'two' jerk!! Jessica walked passed by those two humans, storming off. Jaejoong just looked at her, sighing deeply. On the other side, Jessica was fighting for not dropping a tears at all... Why it's all painfull feeling??