Chapter 39 : Second Chance

Love Can't Be Expected

No One POV'S

Tomorrow noon, Jessica and Jaejoong will fly back to Los Angeles since the fashion annual week for this year had ended during the closing ceremony in the morning, early sunshine, hehehe...

Tonight, both of them are going to the celebration party where all the fashion model, icon, critic and other invited people had been invited to the big, celebrate party that was held at one of the hall in the luxurious hall. 

It's already 7pm and Jessica was already dressed up all well, looking great and a bit lure that night. 

She looked tempted that night with her back skin exposing, revealing her white milky skin. She must be all the eyes of the men later in the party with her looked tonight, seeing how gorgeous she is. Her hair been to ban, letting a few hair drops at the edge of her jawline, making her looked so perfect that night. After putting on some light pinky lipstick, Jessica then went out from her room. 

Her lips twitched into a small smile, went to Jaejoong who was sitting on the long couch, not noticing her yet. He looked very dashing that night with his simple looked yet looked so dashing with all his fancy clothe. ( http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m566/thejyjfiles/JYJ3/JYJ3_P9/20111226_1324826250_19329500_1.jpg ) Jessica smiled to herself, feeling very gratefull having him in her life. He was busying doing something even he didn't realized that Jessica now actually standing behind him, peaking on what he's doing. 

Ahhhh, he just did some paperwok. He really a hardworking person. Jessica smiled, feeling impressed with his behavior. 

She then slightly wrapped her arms on his nape, putting her chin on his right shoulder, ducking her head. Jaejoong was a bit surprised at first but then he smiled, feeling pleased of what Jessica did right now. "U're already done?" he asked, not looking at her. Jessica slowly nodded her head, smiled a bit. Jaejoong then tidied up a bit at the messy table, full of paper works that he just did while waiting for Jessica to be done just now... After finishing with that, he stood up silently went to his room, leaving Jessica in the living room all alone. 

Few minutes later, Jaejoong went out from his room fixing his tuxedo. 

His face at first was smiling but then turned to somber, frowning a bit. Jessica looked at him confused. "Why? Something's wrong?" asked her confused with Jaejoong sudden expression changed. Jaejoong then sighed, pulling Jessica by her waist, getting her closer towards her. "You should not wearing something liked this... I don't liked it." he muttered under his breathe, looking at Jessica with unhappy face. 

Jessica let out a small chuckle, touching the tip of his nose. "Why? Is it wrong for me wearing liked this?" she playfully asked, smirking. 

Jaejoong looked at her unhappy, feeling uneasy with this condition. "I don't liked it... I bet there must be million men eyes looking at you escpecially u're exposing skin, at the back." Jaejoong said, flickered his eyes towards her. Jessica then smiled, looking away. "Hummmm... What should I do then? I just had this dress left, it's too late if we want to buy dress now." Jessica answered, pursing her lips. Jaejoong then let it go for a while, thinking about that. 

"Hmmm, if u're said so... What can we do then, nevermind... Forget about it." he said, feeling almost sulking. 

Jessica looked at Jaejoong, unhappy face. She knew that Jaejoong words was right. She sure that many people truly men, will be looking at her along the party. With her back exposing a little too much, it would make the men thinking the ert thing, hahhhaha... "Ahhhhh, I knew... Maybe-..." Jessica said then, doing something. A few minutes later, Jaejoong looked at her disbeliefm, surprised by her doings. 

"If it's liked this, it would be okay a bit right?" asked Jessica, smiling. She just let her light brown hair falled down to her chest, making a curtain covering her face. Jaejoong looked at her, staring at her long time, deeply looked at her. "Or it's worst?" Jessica asked again, feeling uneasy now. Now, what she going to do to solve this problem? She seriously doesn't have more dress to wear, haishhh!! 

Jessica then gasped when Jaejoong suddenly hugged her from behind, putting his face to the back of her exposing skin... Her heartbeat beating so fast right now, feeling goosebumps and butteflies in her stomach due to her nervous that she felt right now. Her breathe then became hard when Jaejoong lips suddenly landed on her back of the nape, sending a cold shiver down to her spine, feeling extremely nervous right now. She also felt a bit uncomfartable about this situation right now since it was been a long time both of them didn't have this romantic scent, hehhehe... 

Jaejoong finger then slightly combed Jessica hair smoothly, adjusting a few of her tangle, messy hair. He then lower his face to Jessica ear, whispering something to her. 

"U're looked very beautiful tonight... I didn't think I can take my eyes off you." Jaejoong quietly murmured to Jessica ear, enough for her to hear it. 

Jessica smiled, grinning... She then looked down, blushing, of course. She can felt her cheek was burning, bright pink right now. Fortunately, Jaejoong couldn't see her face right now or not, she even blushing more!! Jaejoong then chuckled quietly, slowly releasing Jessica waist, standing beside her. "I'll liked seeing u're smiling liked that." he simply said making Jessica turned to red face, more blushing. 

She then flickered away, trying to avoid making eye contact with Jaejoong. 

"Come on, let's go... We're going to be late." Jaejoong said, grinning. He then simply grabbed Jessica hand, holding hands with her before walking out from the room. 

 

At The Ceremony 

Jaejoong POV'S

When we're both reached at the hall, there were already many people gathering inside the hall, making it looked a bit crowd for me. 

I slightly walked with Jessica, didn't cared the looked of some people who were looking at me in surprised. Maybe they were surprised seeing me holding hands with a woman for the first time since I've had never holding hands with other woman before. Just bring them as my work partner but not Jessica... She's-... Hmmm, different... Yeah, she's different. 

I'll also caught a few sharp looked from some young woman who was glaring at Jessica, looking unsatisfied maybe. 

Maybe all of them were heart broken, feeling disappointed to see me tonight with someone. 

"Welcome, sir." greeted one of the receptionist there, bowing at both of us. 

I smiled at that person lightly, pulling Jessica closer towards me. Actually, I'm feeling uneasy since I noticed that a few man were looking towards us... Or-... Should I said towards Jessica. Although she had let down her hair but still, her back still exposing, showing her milky white skin. Hummm....

"Jaejoong!!!" someone called for my name, half running towards both us. 

That person was waving at us cheerfully, smiling wider. A few yards behind that person, there was another person following. 

I then sense that Jessica was stiffened beside me, suddenly became frozen. Hehhehe... 

"Ohhh, hey Anna!! It's so nice to finally meeting with you. I've been looking for you." I said at her, smiling. She smiled, flashing her white teeth. Jessica on the other side was looking at her with a blank expression, didn't showing any warm welcome at all. "Ohhh, didn't noticed you there! Hi, Jessica!" Anna said, smiling at her while raising her palm a bit. 

Jessica just smiled a bit before flickered away. I changed a meaningfull glance with Anna, gesturing something towards her. 

"Errrr... Guys... There's something I want to talk to you honestly, truly to you Jessica." Anna spoke hesitate, looking a bit nervous. Jessica turned to look at her, forcing a warm smile. I'm feeling want to burst out seeing Jessica face right now. "Actually... What u're thinking between both of us-... It was not liked that, never been liked that... Both of us, Jaejoong and I... We're just friend, old friend... Mostly, worker friends, that's all... Not more than that." Anna starting to explain. 

Jessica looked at her confused. "What u're talking about? I-I... don't understand..." she said innocence, looking at Anna confused expression. 

Anna pursed her lips, looking at me, asking for help. "Well-... Errrmmm, we're both... Actually... We-... We're just acting that way, to test for you... That's what we're doing before this... And, it's all his idea!!" Anna said, pointing towards me directly. 

Jessica looked at her with widen eyes, surprised maybe... She then turned to look at me, staring at me meaningfully. 

"Mmmmm... I'm sorry for blurted this out but... I knew between u're both. I'll already even if Jae didn't told me about it. I can sense that u're just liked hiding something, seem to be carefull. I thought when I first met you, u're with him... You know, in relationship with him... But then, I was mistaken when Jae told me that u're just his friend partner, meaning that my opinion went wrong..." she continued, smiling innocence. 

Jessica looked at her then, speechless. "But then... When I was with Jaejoong, even if I was talking with him, I noticed that... U're always just liked something, probably hated me..." she playfully said, laughing quietly. "I knew what's going on between both of you... Although at first I didn't want to help but..." Anna stopped talking, looking at me before smiling at Jessica. "I was determined to help since I saw how much Jae asking me for just do it... He want to test if he was right after all... That-... U-u-re.. You know..." she said meaningfully, smiling again. 

Jessica pursed her lips, looking at both of us a few times. 

I felt bad right now, afraid that she probably would be too mad with me... 

"So... U're did this because you loved me...?" Jessica asked in quiet voice, looking at me, staring in my eyes. 

I slightly nodded, smiling at her. She then lighted up, flashing her white teeth. "But-... I've thought u're with her, errmm-- dating?" she asked dumbfounded. 

Anna then chuckled quietly, feeling funny with her words just now. "U're think both of us dating?! Hahahahha... I must praised myself since I was a good actress... I might won an award due to this!" Anna said playfully, shook her head. Just then, a man came, standing beside Anna Jayson, putting his arms on her shoulder wrapping around it. 

Jessica looked at them confused, still didn't get it. 

"Jessica... Meet my fiancee, Eric Kelvin. And for you Jae, here my fiancee, as you knew..." she said, raising both of her eyebrows. 

Eric then smiled at both of us, slightly waved a bit. "I'm sorry that I stole u're hubby, maybe? Hehehhe, just kidding... Sorry that I've had to make this little hard. I hoped you won't be mad..." she said innocence, smiling while wrapping her arms on her fiancee waist, Eric. 

Jessica then let out a small laugh, shook her head few times. "Of course I won't be mad... I was supposed to apologize to you since I'm acting badly to you... Sorry, Anna... Sorry for my rude behavior..." Jessica replied, bowing to her a few times. Anna then laughed quietly. "Well, I'm glad that both of you are together now... Sorry for making it hard..." Anna continued, smiling. 

I just smiled at her, putting my arms on Jessica shoulder. 

Anna then excused herself, together with Eric her fiancee, went away... 

"I didn't believe you!" Jessica said to me, hit me on the chest playfully. I just laughed, hanging up my head. "Mianhae... I've had to do that. Since, u're making this hard for me..." I simply murmured, looking at her. She looked at me deeply, smiling then. "Since when u're became liked this...?" she asked playfully, grinning. I smirked, smiling at her widely. "Since I've been thinking that I might lose you again... You don't know how it's hard to move on without you by my side..." I slightly murmured to her. She looked blushed a bit, little embarrassed maybe... 

"U're really changing from the first place... I'll liked this kinda of yourself..." Jessica said to me, her hair nervously. 

I looked at her, raised one of the my eyebrows. "Why? What was changing?" I asked her. She chuckled, flickered away. "Nothing~~" she answered, lightly walked away, leaving my side now. "Heyyyy... It's unfair!" I said to her, trying to chase her. I saw her chuckling all alone by herself, went to other place. 

 

No One POV'S

The annual party ended around 11:30pm... Actually, it wasn't ended at 11:30pm after all... Hhehehheeh... :D

Jessica was walking around to find someone since Jaejoong was busying talking with the other guest, maybe about work... She then spotted someone that she was looking for who was talking to few people at a corner. 

"Anna!" she called, waved at her. 

Anna who was talking turned around, slightly smiled to Jessica who was walking towards her now. "Uh-oh, Jessica... What u're doing here?" asked her, went to Jessica. Jessica smiled. "Emmmm, just walking around... Besides, Jaejoong was talking with someone else right now." answered her, flipping her hair to back of her ear. 

"Errrr.. Actually... Can I-...I ask you something?" asked Jessica hesitate. 

Anna then chuckled quietly, nodded her head slowly. "Sure, what is it?" asked her, looking at Jessica. Jessica pursed her lips. "Emmm, why you did it? Errr--... I mean that why you want to help us? Is there something-you.. you know..." she said meaningfully. Anna then slightly smiled, looked at Jessica. "You mean why did I helped Jaejoong to be back with you, liked that?" she guessed. 

Jessica pursed her lips, nodding slowly. 

"Well... I'm doing that because I knew how much he loved you. I helped him to fight back for the one he loved the most." Anna simply answered Jessica question, smiling at her. "But-... why?" Jessica asked again. Anna the smiling a bit, patted Jessica shoulder. "Jessica... If I were you, I won't let go someone liked him, liked Jaejoong... Maybe you don't know but-... Me, as his friend, I can see clearly in his eyes... Sparkling with happiness when he with you, maybe you didn't noticed it but I knew that he really loved you." Anna said softly. 

"I know about u're problem with him, few years ago... I didn't mean to be such a noisance but, I knew that he also regretted of what he had done to you before. I had known him almost 2 years. I first met him when he was introduced as the new CEO of his father company along with his older sister." Anna continued, smiling then. Jessica on the other side just shut , listening carefully. "I didn't not know that his heart was little broken that time because I thought he just been happy liked me, liked all of us... But, when I knew him better, I knew that he was heart broken but he didn't want to tell me until... one day he told about that." Anna added, sighing deeply. 

Anna flickered to Jessica. "You know what he had told me right? What I'm saying here that... Both of you were madly in love with each other but, just by a little personal problem had breaking up u're both... Letting a little misunderstood between you two." she said quietly. Jessica looked at Anna disbelief. "I didn't believed... He-he- he did this... I was stupid, am I..." Jessica murmured quietly, feeling guilty towards herself. 

Anna smiled, patted Jessica shoulder. "No, you shouldn't... Maybe you should just forget about the past, started the new book... U're both deserved to give second chance." Anna answered, smiling warmly at Jessica. Jessica want to speak more but she shut when she heard Jaejoong called for her name behind away. Anna and Jessica smiled meaningfully to each other before Jaejoong walked to Jessica side. 

"Why u're both looking liked hiding secret? Gossiping eyhh?" he asked, looking at both of them curiously. 

Anna laughed playfully, shook her head. "No... Just some girls talk, right Jessica?" she asked, looking at Jessica. Jessica then smiled, nodding her head. Just then Eric came, walking beside Anna. "Nice to meet you again, Jae. I'll see you later then." she said, bowed a bit. Eric then shake hands with Jaejoong before two of them walked away, went out from the hall. 

Thanks, Anna... U're really a great person. Jessica smiled, slightly shook her head. 

"What u're both talking about? I'm curious..." Jaejoong asked a few minutes then, looking at Jessica. 

Jessica sticked out her tongue playfully. "No, I won't tell you!! Besides, it's girl personal... Man should't interrupting this talking session!!" Jessica said, smiling playfully. Jaejoong chuckled lightly, pinching Jessica cheek softly. "Come on, let's go back... We're have a flight tomorrow noon, I don't want we to be late." Jaejoong said, smiling. Jessica nodded then, walking with Jaejoong, went back to their hotel. 

 

Jessica POV'S

I changed my dress to a simple bed clothe, a light pink sleveless top with black sweat pants. 

The time now was 12:03am... No wonder I'm feeling a bit sleepy, arrrgghhh... 

I laid on my bed, rolling on other side. My mind was remembering back what Anna and I was talked about before. 

I sighed deeply, staring at the ceiling. Was it's true what Anna told to me? If it was true, I'm feeling a bit stupid with myself... How can I let myself thought that Joongie was leaving me because he hated me or something liked that... I thought that Joongie didn't want me anymore, leaving me all alone that day without no reason came from his mouth. 

Ahhhhh... Why would our fate would be liked this, Joongie... 

I didn't believed that I almost giving up on you just before you came into my life again... Why I was so stupid, believing in myself that you and I were never meant to be... To be together... Just liked the other couple, full of happiness and brightness... Why our fate doesn't seem good enough for us? For us to hold together to each other... 

I shook my head, pursing my lips. 

Thinking of this problem making me hard to close my eyes... I didn't not know why I'm feeling full of regret with myself... Of course I'm happy that I was with him again but I'm feeling guilty because I've had put him to the problem of our relationsip... I wasn't realized that it wasn't his fault but it was also my fault... I was too fast making assumptions about this, putting our relationship to a rock, almost broken on... 

I sat up on my bed, sighing hard. 

Is he asleep already?? I went down, climbing down from the queen size bed. Silently, I turned my door knob, peaking at the main living room. It was a bit dark, only the dim light, lightning the main living room. It was peacefull, very quiet at that time. Yeah, it sure quiet since most people were having their dream this time... 

Tip toed, I queitly made my way to his room, which opposite with mine. 

Slowly, without making any noise I silently turned the door knob, opening the door a bit. I peaked into his room a bit, looking. It was darker than the living room, only the table lamp was opening, giving a bit light in that room. I then tip toed into his room, slowly closing the door, not making any noise. I went to the bed, looking at him who was sleeping soundly on the bed. 

I slowly sat a bit at the edge of the bed, facing him. He was snoring softly, breathing calmly, showing how deeply he slept right now. 

I smiled a bit at myself, seeing his face was calm and peacefull right now. Feeling a bit hesitate, I bravely played a bit with his hair, which now was dark, black dark than before. I used to remembered before that his hair was light brown, lighter than my hair now. I then traced his face, his hard, perfect shaped jaw line. He wasn't moved at all with my touch to him right now. Smiling to myself, I softly his cheek with my fingers, feeling his white soft skin, feeling very limp with my fingers. 

I then went to his nose, tracing the perfect sharp-edged his nose. When I reach down at his nose, I slightly can felt his warm breathe, breathing in and out. His breathe was hot on my finger, giving me warmth right now. I smiled to myself again, feeling pleased to do this right now. I don't know why... 

My eyes then went down to his lips, pulm and small sized lips. 

His lips looked a bit opened at this time, pulling me to lean on it. My heart was thumped unsteadily right now, seeing how--... Errrmm, y maybe?? Hahahha... But, I can't denied that he looked a little tempted when he slept liked this... Carefully, I touched his lips, tracing around the corner of his lips. His pulm soft lips making me wanted to lean in to him but... I told myself to compose myself, trying hard to be calm and not be too right now... 

Although I'm still feeling hesitated, I carefully laid myself, bending my upper body beside him. 

I snuggled closer to him, peaking at him. Just then, I noticed that he was moving a bit, maybe feeling weird. His eyelids fluttered opened slowly, looking a bit dazed right now. 

His eyes then turned to look at me, rubbing his eyelids softly. 

"Uh-oh, Jess...?" he muttered quietly, seem to be surprised seeing me here right now. 

I slightly smiled, snuggling closer to him again. "Why?? Did something bothered you?" he asked me softly, rubbing my back pleasant way. I shook my head, ducking my head right under his chin, hiding my face. 

"Jess... Is everything okay?" he asked me again, sounded a bit worried now. Maybe he was worried since this is the first time I came to his room, sleeping a bit on his bed. But still, only my upper body was laying, my feet was still hanging at the edge of the bed. "Can I sleep with you...?" I quietly asked, feeling a little blushed to said this out loud, enough for his ear to hear my words. 

I heard he chuckled then, shifting a bit away from his position before. 

He then slightly embraced me in his room, pulling up my body strongly in his arms, putting me laying beside him. I was gasped when I can see how strong was he, lifting me one way swift. So amazing...

"There... Now you can sleep comfartable..." he said, brushing my hair on my forehead, back to my ears. 

I can felt that his heart was beating a bit fast since I was tightly in his arms, burying my head on his chest right now. I heard that he was humming a quiet lullaby to me, my hair softly with his fingers. "Joongie..." silently I whispered to him. His eyes then flickered down to me, looking at me. "Hmmmm?" he responded. I bite my lips, trying to find the right words. "I'm sorry..." I hesitated said, peaking at him who was looking at me with confused eyes. 

"Ummm, why? Why u're apologize to me?" he asked, confused by my words just now. 

I grinning, touched a bit at his jaw line. "Sorry, that I made this hard for both of us." I muttered under my breathe, looking down, pursing my lips. His fingers then went under my chin, pulling my face so that I can looked to him. "Why would you said that? Wasn't I said that it's not your fault at all, but it was mine... I'm the one who left you alone by yourself... I'm sorry for breaking u're heart at that time." he said quietly, smiled a bit. 

I smiled at him. "Aniyo... We're both was wrong... We're both thought that we didn't meant to each other. We let our love passed just liked that, just liked air..." I continued, trying to comfort him. He smiled a bit, twirling his finger, playing with my hair. "I'm glad that u're here now... I'll really missed you Jess..." he said, kissing my jawline. I was frozen in my place, feeling shivering down to my spine. 

His lips softly trailing wet kissed along my jawline making me nervous and feeling goosebumps right now. His hand was my hair softly with his finger, making me limp in his touch. 

Just then, his lips captured my lips, kissing me softly. His pulm, full lips kissing me deeply, passionate in my mind. I slightly wrapped my hands on his nape, pulling his closer towards me. I can felt that one of his hands on my waist, pulling me forward to him, tightens to his muscular body. I can felt that his muscular abs, was pushing on my small, light sized body. 

He then slipped his tongue into my mouth, nibbling on my bottom lips, my saliva so hard. I didn't not know why but I felt that his kiss tonight was a bit different, just liked he showing that he really missed me... His tongue playfully rolled in my mouth, my salive not letting one drop missed at all. His tongue was exploring inside my mouth, kissing me passionate this time. My mind was very blank right now with his passionate kiss, feeling liked I wanted him inside me right now... ( Hahhah, been so !! ) 

His head turned to another angle, still kissing me deeply, almost not letting me go right now... I was gasping for air since we're kissing too much tempted right now. Somehow, I didn't noticed that my hand was in his shirt right now, tracing his tones abs, feeling amazed with his body. His lips then parted with me, kissing me on the corner of my lips, smirking. 

"Not tonight..." he whispered to my ears meaningfully, peaking at my lips. 

I was fully blushed at that time, feeling ashamed with myself. Maybe he knew that I was desperating to him for too much!!! Ahhhh, so embarrassing!!! 

He then smiled, kissing my forehead softly. "I'll promised I'll make love to you but.... Not tonight..." he said to me, hugging me tightly. I was flushed with ashamed, feeling a little embarrassed to myself and mostly to him. It was liked I was desperated to have--... Urrmmm, with him?? Goshhhhh... Jessica u're been so !! Hehheheh!! 

He then hummed the same lullaby to me, rubbing my back pleasantly... 

I don't know what time it was but my eyelids feeling heavy and I was yawning. He then chuckled, still humming the same lullaby. "Sleep well, my dear love..." he simply murmured, kissing the top of my head. I smiled to myself, still feeling ashamed of what just happened before... Feeling a bit exhausted and sleepy, I snuggled closer to him, sleeping in his arms...