Chapter 21 : Unexpected Night

Love Can't Be Expected

At The College 

Yuri POV'S

When the bell rang, I excited jumped out from my seat. Well, I'm little sheepish with myself when some of the students turned to look at me widen eyes. I chuckled to myself, shyly tucked my hair back to my ear, sitting again on my seat. I packed up my books and stuff together, putting it some inside my bag. Just then, a person came near me. 

"Do you want to go lunch with me or your friends?" asked the person. 

I looked up, smiling widely looking at the person face. I grabbed my things, walked closer to her. "Well, maybe this is the last day I'll be eating with my friend... Soon, maybe you can join us..." I answered him, touching the tip of his nose. He smirked, turning into a small smile. "What that supposed to mean?" asked the person, playing with my hair, twirling it with his hands. I chuckled, pinching his cheeks. "You'll know later... Or maybe tonight..." I'll said, pecking at the corner of his lips before walked away, still shy of what I did just now. I chuckled to myself, walking to my locker. I put the others things in my locker, locking it up. I walked alone through the hallway, heading to the cafeteria. 

I lined up to buy my lunch. I picked up some sliced of cheese pizza and also some french fries, fulfill my plate up until it full. I smiled to myself, seeing how much I eat!! I'm such a god eater!! I picked up a small carton of apple juice, walking to search place. Just then, I saw Jessica waving towards me, smiling. I smiled back, made my way towards her. 

"You're early today... Usually, you late." I said to her, putting my tray on the table. 

She just grinned, smiled a bit. I began to eat my food, drinking some of the juice. I felt more hungrier today, hehhehe... Just then, I realized that Jessica was not eating her food, playing the fruit salad with her fork, looking at the food bored. I stopped eating, looking at her worried. "Soo-Yeon~aa... You're okay?" I asked, looking at her. She looked up, nodded a bit. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just eat, I'm full that's all..." she answered me, convincing me. But for me, it doesn't convinced at all. I wondered what made her up like this.... The person that I knew her was a cheerfull and a beautiful smile person. But now, she seem like depressed or something had turned she like this... 

"How can you be full? I'm looking at untouched fruit salad. You're sure you okay?" I asked again. 

She nodded lightly, smiled. "Yeah, I'm sure that I'm okay. Maybe I'll just a bit tired for today." she said then. I looked at her long enough before I shoved my shoulder. Maybe she right, she just tired. "Ohhh, Yuri~aa... When the party started?" she asked me suddenly. I looked up at her. "Around 7:30pm. If you want to come early, that would be good. Who knows maybe you can helps me a bit." I said to her making her chuckled quietly. I smiled looking at her, at least she still happy to herself. 

 

No One POV'S

Jessica drove herself to her house. She went her home a bit late than usual since she went to the library first, searching some stuff. She reached her house around 5pm. Her body felt a bit tired having this entire day. Jessica parked her car at the main lawn of her house, locking the car. She went up to her house, turning on the lights. 

She then went to her bedroom, feeling tired. Jessica threw her body on top of her bed, laying on the bed, relaxing herself. 

"Where are you, Joongie~aa... I'll miss you so much... Why didn't you tell me anything?" Jessica mumbled to herself, staring at the ceiling. She pursed her lips, rolling on the bed lazily. Jessica then stood up, getting herself ready for Yuri's cousin birthday party.

 

Someone POV'S

"You're sure we want to do it tonight?" asked one of the person. 

The person that sitting in front of him, smiling in mocking way, nodding the head lightly. "Well, we're just going to scared her that's all. Maybe after this she can think clearly her place actually!! Such a that woman!!" said the person angrily, grumping. 

"What if someone knew that we're behind this?" asked the man. 

The person glared at the man. "Well, nobody won't know about this things... If both of us kept our lips locked up, understood?! Unless one of use feeling to be such a traitor..." said the person, smiling cynically. "Okay then... But we're just going to warn right? Not really doing that, right?" asked the man again. The person nodded, crossing hands on the chest. 

 

That Night 

Jessica POV'S

I put some light baby pink lip balm on my small pulm lips. I smiled to myself, satisfies with my looks right now. 

I let my blonde hair fall down to my chest, waving and curly in the same time. I grabbed my clutch, walking out from the house. I went to the house main lawn, unlocking my car. I pushed up the button making the gate automaticly opened. As I droved backwards, I pushed the off button making the gate closed by itself before drove away heading to Yuri's house. 

It doesn't took much time to go to Yuri house. I think around 15 minutes was taken, well that just my opinion. When I reached for her house, there were a few cars already there, parked everywhere. I made myself to park a bit far from house, afraid if my car get blocked by someone else car. I parked my car along the side road, locking my car. I made myself towards Yuri house, tried to search for her. I went into her house and it looked like a kid birthday party, I wondered how old her cousin was... I went up, looking for her through the crowd, searching for her. Just then, I spotted her in the kitchen, dressed in mess with her hair tangles everywhere prepared for eveything to be done. I chuckled to myself looking at how busy she's right now, poor her...

I tapped her shoulder making her turning around facing me. 

"Hi, busy enough?" I playfully asked her making her chuckled but a few minutes then nodding her head. 

"Do you want some help?" I offered myself to help her since her condition just like hell, messing all around. Yuri quickly nodded, telling me to cut some fruit and place in the place smoothly. I followed her order, taking some fruits cutting into small pieces before arranged in right order in a plate. Done with that I'll help Yuri did some last decoration to her food before putting at the main table in the dining room where the guest can take the food later. Yuri then excused herself, getting herself ready since many guest already arrived. 

I sat down at a couch near the living room, waiting for Yuri while my eyes looked around to the crowded people who was fulfill the place. 

A few minutes then I saw Yuri coming out from her room maybe wearing a cute, gorgeous dress. 

My lips twitched into a smile looking at her. She looked shyly, ashamed maybe, flickered away. "You'll looked so gorgeous, Yuri~aa!!" I praised her making her cheek burned in deep red. She just smiled shyly, still embarrassed maybe. I smiled looking at her cute shy behavior, kekkeke!! "Well, you looked awesome too... And also pretty..." she told me then and this time making me blushing bright pink. She chuckled looking at me making me more sheepish, aishhh!! She really liked to tease people!!

Just then, her little cousin maybe 8 or 9 years old, I don't know... Her little cousin came down from the upstairs looking like Cinderella stories while holding a  fairy wand making her treated like a little princess. Yuri then get closer to her cousin, kissed her cousin by the cheek. I smiled looking at her mom-liked behavior. Just then, all of the guest singing her a Happy Birthday song before she blew the candle. I noticed that there were 9 candles on top of the round shaped cake so maybe her cousin 9 years old. I clapped my hand softly so did with the others guest when she smiled, showing her flashing teeth to the guest. 

"Soo-Yeon~aa... Make yourself, okay. I'll be right back." she told me. I nodded myself, smiling. Yuri then just disappeared through the crowd leaving me all alone in the room with people that seem strangers toward me...

 

Yuri POV'S

I walked out through the crowded guest, searching for a person.

The house seem to be noisy than usual making me airless with this whole situation. I walked through out the living room, went to the backyard, looking. Maybe the person in the backyard...

I looked around, searching with my eyes. 

Just then, a pair of hands wrapped around my small waist making me jumped a bit due to shocked. I heard a quiet chuckle behind me making me turned around. "Ohhh, you came!!" I said excitedly, putting my hands on the person nape. The person just smiled, grinning. "I've told you that I'll be coming and here I am... Sorry that I'm bit late." said the person, smiling. I smiled, glad that he came. 

"Ohhh, before I forgot. Here some presents for your little cute cousin." said him, giving me a rectangular shape box. I smiled, thanking him. "Thanks for the gift by the way, I'm glad you're here..." I said, staring at his face shyly. He just smiled, kissed my forehead. "You're looked stunning tonight and not forget beautiful... More than anyone else..." he praised me making me blushed, deep red cheek. He chuckled looking at my face which just redden like a ripe red apple. "Thanks... You're also look great." I said shyly, ducking my head looking at the ground. "You want to eat? I can get for you..." he suddenly said making me surprised. I looked up at him, shook my head. "Actually, I'll need to introduce someone to you... Come on." I said, pulling his hands and once again through the crowded guest. Gahhhh!!

 

No One POV'S

Jessica picked some food and put into her plate, sitting at one of the seat near to the dining room. She was surprised to see a few kids running all around in the house, holding balloons and candles. Jessica smiled to herself making her remembered her childhood moments with the only one her siblings, Krystal. She still remembered when Krystal always envy when Jessica always get something that Krystal want from her and they always ended up by fighting, hahahhaa... But, sooner the time, Krystal seem to understand the situation and behaved more beloving towards her. 

"There you are!!" said someone, breatheless.

Jessica looked up, finding Yuri was looking at her, breatheless. "Ohhh, you're looking for me?" asked Jessica dumbfounded. Her eyes then laid on a figure behind Yuri, a tall man. He had a perfect jaw shaped with his matured look-liked face, wondered who he is...

"Errrmmm... Soo-Yeon~aa... I want to introduce you with someone." Yuri said nervously making looked at her weirdly. She then pulled the man hand beside her, smiling shyly now. "Soo-Yeon~aa, meet my boyfriend, Jung Yunho." Yuri told Jessica shyly. Jessica on the other side already jaw dropping and also widen eyes. WHAT?!! "Anyeong." said the man named Jung Yunho. Jessica was silent for a while, thinking what she's going to reply. It's liked a shock accepting news like this!! "Anyeong. I'm Jung Soo-Yeon. Called me Soo-Yeon." said Jessica, smiled a few minutes then. Both of them then shake their hands, switching a smile to each other. "Well, errrmmm... Congrats then Yuri~aa... I'm surprised with this." murmured Jessica quietly making Yuri and Yunho chukled together. "Mianhae for not telling you earlier... Actually we're just started dating..." told Yuri honestly, holding hands with Yunho. Jessica who was looking, pressed her lips together. 

Seeing both of them meant to each other making Jessica sad with herself. If only Jaejoong here, who knows that maybe she can tell that Jaejoong was hers, fully hers... But, it such a dream now... He's not here and she even doesn't know where he is right now... And mostly is he alive or not? Not calling, texting or even do anything that made Jessica thinks that he still here, breathing in this world.... Hmmmmm.... 

"Ermmm, Soo-Yeon... I'll going somewhere else for a while, okay? Do you mind?" Yuri then asked Jessica making her awake from her imagination.

Jessica nodded her head lightly. "Yeah, sure. Don't worry about me. Errrm, Yuri... Maybe I'll go home early, I'm feeling a bit sick." said Jessica, pressing her lips tight. Yuri nodded before walked away with Yunho, wrapping his arms on Yuri waist. Just like Jaejoong always did to her... 

 

Yuri POV'S

I walked with Minho to the backyard, hand in hands. We're both just kept silent, enjoying the night together. 

"I'm glad that you're introduce me to your friend." said Minho, turning to look at me. I smiled, grinning. I can felt his hard marble hands holding my hands tightly in his grip, not wanting to let go my hands. We're both then took a seat at a bench near the backyard, sitting side by side. It was a bit windy that night and I was a bit cold that time since my skins were exposing. 

Minho noticed that I was shivering and I saw him shrugging his jacket. I was never noticed he had such a great body, hehehhee... ( ert mind!! >_< ) He then handed me the jacket, telling me to wear it on. I smiled, thanking to him. The jacket was long enought, wrapping my entire body until it reach under my knee, looking like I'm just wearing his jacket or coat, I don't know.... "Won't you be cold?" I asked him, worried about him too. He just smiled, rubbing his hands fast to get some warm, yeah I knew that... I slightly smiled, worried about him also. I gently shoved out one of my arms that sliding in his jacket, wrapping the other side to his body, giving him some warmt too... It seem like it doesn't fair since I'm just the one that get warm while he's getting cold all alone by himself... I'm not that selfish... 

"Thanks." he told me softly. I nodded, smiling. 

We're both sat on the bench silently, watching the sky. There were a few stars in the sky, glistering and shining brightly with it shine. I smiled, looking up at the beautiful view. "You knew... When I was little kid, I'll always watched the stars at my room balcony, wishing for my dream to be come true one day..." he spoke quietly, still looking up at the sky. "What do you mean?" I asked him, looking at his face now. He turned to look at me, smilied lightly.

"Well, haven't you heard... Someone told me that if kept wishing to the stars escpecially during the shooting stars, maybe that our dream will became true... But, that just a myth but I'll liked to try something like that since I was a kid that time." he confessed, face ashamed. I chuckled looked at his face who was embarrassed of what he just told before. "Okay then... What you wish for?" I asked him, still smile on my lips. He slightly chuckled, shook his head. "It's such embarrassing..." he murmured to himself, hanging up his head in his hands. I looked at him patiently and also curious of what he's wishing. "Aniyo, I'll promise I won't laugh... Just tell me, please??" I begged him, making my cute puppy face. And I'll think it work when he suddenly stop chuckling, looking at me serious face now. "Promise me?" he asked again. I'll nodded, impatient now. 

Minho kept silent for a while before he spoke quietly, almost whispering I think.

"Well, I wish that one day when I grew up, I hope that I can be myself clearly... Not wanting to be such a coward person and always be the one to be accpeting anything that I'm facing through... And also..." he stopped, looking down, blushed. I looked at him, patient for the rest.

"I hoped that one day... When I had someone I falling for, I hoped that I can marry that girl... Because, I'm not such a person to be easily falling for someone... And for me, the person that made me falled for her, was someone that's really special in my life..." told Minho, blushed a bit. I smiled to myself, feeling happy and surprise when he told me that. His eyes then flickered to me, smiled. "I'm sorry if it made you upset, I supposed that maybe I shouldn't told you this childish thing..." he mumbled to myself, looking at my face. I shook my head, not agreed of what he's saying. "Not, you're not... It made me happy when you're telling this to me..." I honestly replied. 

Feeling hesitate, slowly I getting my face closer to him until I can felt his breath blowing on my face. Softly, I laid my lips on him. At first, he seem to be surprised with my action, but then he closed his eyes, responding to the kiss. He cupped my face in his hands, taking my face closer to him. Both of us were savour each other lips. I can felt his lips turned into a small smile on my lips. His tongue was all inside my mouth, not letting out one drop of salive at all. His tongue wildly explore the entire of my mouth, my upper teeth. I moaned softly when his upper lips nibbling on my bottom lips making me blushed in ashamed. As I was gasping for air, with one soft push, his lips aparted from mine, leaving me breathless. I looked at him shyly when he suddenly laid his lips on mine again with quick. "I'll love you, Kwon Yuri." he told me romanticly, making my heart melting like an ice.... 

 

No One POV'S

Finished eating her food, Jessica put her plate on the place that had been provide. She wiped with some tissue, searching for Yuri. Jessica glanced at her watch and it's already showed 9:45pm. It's still early but she's feeling sleepy and tired. She want to meet Yuri to say goodbye and welcome for inviting her to the party. 

She waited for her around 10 minutes but still she couldn't find her. Jessica then decided to text Yuri, telling her to meet her tomorrow. Jessica then walked through the living room, went to the main door. As she was walking, she doesn't noticed someone followed her from behind, watching her mpvement since earlier. Jessica walked along the pathway, getting to her car. It was dark along the pathway, there just only a few stall of light lamp giving light for the pedestrian for who walking along the pathway. In the same time, she's also felt regret because parked her car a bit far from Yuri house making her to walk more and what the worst it was far a bit from anyone. 

Jessica then searched her car keys in her cluth, looking right and left before she started to cross the road since her car was parked opposite from the road that she was walking just now. 

Out of blue, without her noticing, a flash of light coming way too fast to her!! Jessica didn't manage to swerve the car before....

BOOOOMM!!!! 

Her body was splatered away from the road, making her head bleeding so much. Jessica tried to scream for help but her vision was blurry, she can't even let out a voice at all... 

Few minutes, her vision was black, leaving her motionless, bleeding a lot......