Chapter 20 : Just Like Before

Love Can't Be Expected

A Few Days Passed 

No One POV'S

Jessica sat beside Krystal, looking all over round at the place. She glanced at her watch, it's already 8:45pm. It's only been a few other minutes before her younger sister, Krystal will depart off to San Francisco. 

"Take care of yourself, Krystal~aa..." told Jessica, patting her younger sister head softly, smiling all away to her. 

Krystal nodded her head, understood. Just then, an pronouncement had been called to all the passengers to make their way to the departure room. Krystal stood up, turning to face Jessica. Jessica cupped her younger sister face, kissed lightly on her cheek. "Send my regards to mom and dad. Tell them I'm doing fine here..." said Jessica, smiling. Krystal then hugged Jessica tightly, fighting her tears. She felt sad to be part away with her beloved sister, living alone in the huge bungalow without no one to talk with her. Even her parents were so busy with their works...

"Ohhh, also forgot to tell you... If you had time, maybe you can visit me during my graduation. And also, please coax mom and dad to come too." begged Jessica, smiling. Krystal nodded, smiling back. "I'll do my best, unnie~aa... I'll go now..." said Krystal, hugged her sister once again before walked to the departure room, waving at her beloved sister. Jessica waved back to Krystal, smiling widely to her younger sister. Just Krystal disappeared from her sight, Jessica walked back to her car and drove home. 

 

That Night 

Jessica POV'S

After finished cleaning up myself, I rubbed my hair with the towel walking toward my bed. I sat at the edge of the bed, continued to rub my hair softly, letting the hair dry before I dry it with hair dryer. It's been a few days and I didn't even heard anything from him...

No messages, no calls.... 

I wondered where he had been lately... It made me a bit worried with this situation. Is he just doing fine? Has he eaten? I wondered what he's doing right now? Is he sleeping? Or maybe he eating right now... Hehehhehe... I pursed my lips, walking to my table make-up. I the hair dryer, drying my damp hair a bit. I didn't want to dry my hair fully because using the hair dryer too much can damage the root of my hair. Satisfied of what I'm doing, I went back to my bed, curling up my body on top of it. I checked my phone, looking if there something new.... 

Joongie~aa... Where are you? I'll miss you so much now...

 

No One POV'S

Well, the holiday seem to be passed by so fastly. Realize or not, Jessica just only left one month before she fully graduated in her college. This reopened college, she mostly going to face the final semester exam for this college and that mean she's going to do the best!!! 

Jessica dressed herself a casual outfits that day, looking just simple. 

Jessica made her hair into a ban style, wearing a scarf wrapping her long flawless neck. Jessica locked her house up before went to her garage, opening the door up. She unlocked her car, starting the engine before driving away from the house. 

She reached the college site around 7:30am. It seem that most of the student had fulfill the entire college. Jessica parked her car at the usual place, walking alone along the pathway through the college park. Just then, someone barged to her, hugging her tightly making her scream a bit. 

"Yahhhh, it's me!!!" said Yuri cheerfully, flashing her white teeth. 

Jessica sighed in relief, hitting Yuri hands with her palm. "You scared me, you know!" said her, glaring at Yuri. Yuri just laughed cheerfully, shoving her shoulders. "So.... How's your holiday?" asked Yuri, raising both of her eyebrows. Jessica just chuckled looking at Yuri behavior, continued to walk by the way.  "I don't know... Sometimes had great time but in the same time having not too 'great' time." answered Jessica lightly. Yuri smiled listening to her answer, chuckling all alone by herself. "What that supposed to mean?" asked her, not really understood of what Jessica saying. Jessica just pressed her lips, leaving Yuri dumbfounded by herself. Both of them then walked to the cafeteria. Yuri quickly went to line up, asking Jessica if she wants some food. Jessica resisted her query politely, saying that she just drink a coke. 

Jessica went to the drink vending machine to buy a coke for herself. She inserted some coins and picked a coke button. Just she turned around, someone was smiling at her, greeting her with warm smile. "Hey, Soo-Yeon~aa... Long time not seeing each other, right?" said someone, smiling widely to Jessica. Jessica just smiled, nodded a bit. She then walked passed by the person, not answering the greetings. "So, how's your holiday? I hoped you're having a great time during holiday." said Tae-Hyun, keeping her pace with Jessica. Jessica just kept quiet, looking down all along. Tae-Hyun pursed his lips, ashamed when she didn't even answer his question. 

"Soo-Yeon, stop! Can I ask you something?" pleaded Tae-Hyun, grabbing Jessica elbow lightly. 

Jessica quickly shoved back his hand, glaring at him. "Don't touch me!" hissed her, giving a cold ice glance towards Tae-Hyun. Tae-Hyun gulped, slowly releasing his grip from Jessica. "What do you want?" asked Jessica coldly, looking away. Tae-Hyun pressed his lips tightly, tried to be calm. "Look, can we just be friends like others? I'll really want to be friends with you." said Tae-Hyun smiling. Jessica smiled in a mocking way, staring at Tae-Hyun face. 

"Whatever..." she answered, walking away from him leaving Tae-Hyun in angry feelings. 

"Huhhhh, such an arrogant person!! Stupid , woman!! You're think you so pretty?!! Go to hell!!" Tae-Hyun mumbled angrily to himself before storming off madly like a crazy person. 

"Where you've been?" asked Yuri, chewing her food. 

Jessica just grumbled along, sipping her coke slowly. "You know what Yuri~aa... I'll really hate when someone that I didn't like coming to me, disturbing my life!! Such a mess!!" mumbled Jessica angrily, pouting. Yuri laughed quietly, almost choking her food. "Yahhh, why you're laughing?!" asked Jessica coldly, glaring at Yuri. Yuri hold her laugh, trying to speak clearly. "You know what Soo-Yeon~aa... I'll just remembered that maybe I should give you a nickname... And the most nickname that suits you is Ice Princess!! Just like our Kim Jaejoong, Ice Prince!! Both of you fits together that nickname!!" said Yuri making Jessica gasped, hearing his name. Her eyelids looked down, feeling a bit teary. 

Hearing his name had given her a cold spine down to her body. It's been almost a week she didn't meet him. And what the worst she didn't heard anything from him just like he promised. No calls, messages or even anything... Had he forgot about her? Thinking about his behavior made Jessica sometimes wanted to burst out... It's just like he lied to her clearly... Telling her that he will not forget her but now... Humpphhhh.... 

"Soo-Yeon? Soo-Yeon~aa!!!" Jessica jerked up, looked at Yuri who was watching her worried.

"You're okay?" asked Yuri, concern. Jessica nodded lightly, pressing her lips. "Ohhhh, where's Taeyeon? I didn't see her by now..." asked Jessica suddenly, looking at Yuri. "Ohhh, she's not here today. She didn't made to fly back here right in the time. Maybe she will be here tomorrow, the weather at her hometown a bit worried." answered Yuri, drinking her drink. Finished eating their breakfast, both of them then went to their locker, picking up their books and stuff. 

Yuri tapped Jessica shoulder softly. "I forgot to tell you that this night I'm having a feast at my house. My cousin birthday party, actually. Will you come?" asked Yuri, looking at Jessica face. Jessica pursed her lips thinking. Since she's not doing anything, maybe she could come. "Sure." answered her. Yuri smiled, nodding. "I'll meet you later then, bye..." said Yuri, walking away from Jessica. Jessica waved at Yuri although she maybe didn't see what she's doing. Feeling depressed, Jessica slowly paced towards her class with heavy feelings. Many kind of emotion played through her mind now.... 

Where are you now, Joongie.....