Chapter 57 : So Unbelievable

Love Can't Be Expected

Krystal POV'S

That night, I was alone with Hyun Joon at the apartment.

My sister had gone out to somewhere, I don't know where she went since she didn't told me about that. Well, it doesn't ever matter at all. It's been a week since my sister had came back to Los Angeles after she's been missing almost 2 years and few months. I'll still can't believed that she still kept secret where she had lived when she had gone, thinking that I didn't knew the fact that Jaejoong oppa had told me about that. Bluekkk!!!

Whatever it is, I don't want to talk about that....

Hummm, I'm curious you guys... 

You knew... I've think that maybe my sister was hiding something important from me. And what made me worst right now is that I didn't know even a clue of what she's been hiding from me! At all!!! Duhhh, very frustrating! It's liked this time she's been very carefull, liked she's knew that maybe I'm going to ambush or made something towards her. Probably because I've used to do all those things towards her before, hehehhe... 

Well, first what I most curious.... Hummm, about her relationship with Jaejoong oppa. Like seriously, did both of them just ended liked that?! Over liked that and acted liked nothing happened?! Gosh!!! But, I've might think that what Jaejoong oppa said about my sister was kinda right after all. I didn't see her liked in a terrible or bad condition. She's not liked before, the one who used to cry and always daydream when she's having problem especially when her problem with Jaejoong oppa. But, this time I didn't saw all kind expression liked that. All I saw just happiness, enjoyfull feelings... That's all!!! I'd never saw her crying yet! That's kinda weird for me.... Had my sister really forgot about what happened between her and Jaejoong oppa??? Possibility...

The other that I curious about was...

About this little baby boy named Hyun Joon. Or should I said Jung Hyun Joon since my sister said that it was her who picked up this little boy from an orpahanage. Well, that's the one thing that I'm kinda curious or felt uneasy about it. It's not liked I didn't believed what she said but I'm just feeling suspicious with her that's all. I knew that I'm still not crazy and my brain still working properly... This little boy... Well, for my eyes... His little face looked a bit kinda Jaejoong oppa. It's liked both of them had same similarities, you knew... Liked their eyes or maybe something, I don't know. 

When I first laid my eyes on this little boy, it's suddenly would bring up Jaejoong oppa face to my mind. 

It's liked a connection or something. 

Maybe it just my opinion or something but that's what I think when I first laid my eyes on Hyun Joon. His smile just the same one when Jaejoong oppa smile, I just noticed that few days ago. 

If I asked my sister, surely she denied it. Morever, she will defend that Hyun Joon was just an adopted child not a real one. I'll bet both of us going to quarell just about that, 100% of confidence, yeah it is!! 

I sighed to myself, pursing my lips.

Whatever it is, I've had to do something before something much bigger came! 

What I knew right now was the rumors that Jaejoong oppa was going to marry a person around this corner. I wondered wherther it's true or just some stupid rumor that was made by the paparazzi. If I remembered back the conversation of what Jaejoong oppa and I had few days ago, it's liked kinda real but I don't wherther to believe it or not. Maybe Jaejoong oppa just joking or he was keeping it from everyone else. Sooner or later, the whole world going to find it out since he was the one of person who was the richest although still in a young age. I've think maybe he just turned 26 or 25.. Whatever, I didn't remembered about it. 

Arghhhhhh!!!

I can become crazy when I'm thinking all about this!! God, why I've had to see all of this problem right in front of my eyes?! If I didn't think Jessica Jung was my beloved sister, don't be so expect to see me to think all of this! Such a frustrating and depression! Damn!!!

 

At A Shopping Mall

No One POV'S

It was weekends that time. Jessica brought Hyun Joon to a shopping mall with her since she want to buy some new clothe towards Hyun Joon. Her little baby had already grown up fast and already a little chubby, hehehhe... 

Since Hyun Joon already knew to walk, Jessica didn't brought the baby stroller along with her since she just using Krystal's car which was just a small one and didn't fit the baby stroller to put into the car although it already been folded already. Actually, Krystal also wanted to come along, shopping together with both of them but she just got a call from the office and something came up out of blue. Liked or not, Krystal had to force herself went to the office, checking up what's the main problem is. Poor her... :D

Jessica who was held Hyun Joon hands tightly went to a baby shop, actually it was a boutique after all.

"Welcome to our shop." greeted the worker in that shop, bowing to Jessica a little bit.

Jessica just smiled before went to clothing section. She needed to find new clothe for Hyun Joon and also some for her, hehehe... 

She went to the clothe section, finding two or some cute clothe for her little baby boy. "Hyun Joon, honey... Do you liked this one?" Jessica softly bend her body, look liked kneeling in front of Hyun Joon who was hugging his favorite Bunny doll. Hyun Joon seems to smile cheekily, playfully biting his index finger, putting it into his mouth. "Don't eat your finger, baby... It's bad habit." Jessica snapped, pulling out his index finger slowly from his mouth, wiping his mouth with some tissues since there were salive dropping a bit. 

Jessica then walked a bit to the front shelf where there were some baby bibs for selling. 

"This looked kinda cute..." she mumbled to herself, picking up a set where there was two different bibs inside the small box. ( http://www.charmingstation.com/images/Specials4/ITHBibs-Girl-Applique/Bibs-Girls-Applique-300.jpg ). Jessica then walked back to the clothe section, picking up some clothe that she choosed just now and began to walk to the counter to pay for it. 

After buying some clothe for Hyun Joon, Jessica then walked with Hyun Joon by her side, walking to another store. She also needed to buy some clothe for her and Krystal. That's would made her younger sister a little bit happy, well at least... Since she's been a bit sulky because couldn't joined both of them for a shopping. Poor Krystal... Jessica went inside the shop, looking out for a clothe to try on. 

Just then, she heard trolley was been pushed to the store, filling up with many boxes and plastics inside the trolley. 

Jessica didn't realized that Hyun Joon was standing a few bit far from the trolley which was heading towards him and might hit him causing Hyun Joon injured badly. She just realized when she heard a small cry. 

"Hyun Joon?! Hyun Joon~aa..." Jessica called for his name, looking behind her, panicked to see that she wasn't behind her after all.

Her eyes then spotted Hyun Joon was sitting on the floor, hugging his Bunny doll, crying silently. Maybe he scared, though... Jessica was speechless at that time, terrfied looking at the big trolley that just going to hit her own child in just few minutes or maybe seconds!!! 

Flash as a lightning, a pair of arms quickly grabbed Hyun Joon, right away before the trolley passed successfully. Jessica who saw the incident quickly skipped to the other side, went to Hyun Joon who was crying while hugging his doll. "Aigoo~~ My little baby... I'm sorry, Hyun Joon~aa... Shhhh, it's alright baby... Shhh..." Jessica took Hyun Joon from the person who saved her child just now. 

Hyun Joon on the other side was a bit calm, leaning on Jessica body, covered with tears. 

"Thanks for saving him! I very gratefull for you!" Jessica exclaimed while patting Hyun Joon back pleasantly, calming his baby boy.

The person in front of her, just smiled gracefully, nodding head. "You're welcome. Fortunately, I saw this little young boy was sitting on the floor. I quiet surprised looking at the big trolley just now." said the person softly. Jessica just smiled, still feeling gratefull to the person. 

"By the way, I'm Min Eun. Park Min Eun. It's nice to meet you." said the woman, giving out her hands towards Jessica.

"Hi, I'm Jessica. Jessica Jung." she introduced herself softly, hand shaking with the woman named Park Min Eun. Min Eun nodded her head. "You're Korean?" asked the woman, a little bit surprised. Jessica just chuckled, shook her head. 'I'm not but I've had lived there almost few years. I'm not Korean, I've born in San Francisco." Jessica explained to Min Eun carefully so that she could understand her. 

Min Eun made an 'O' expression, nodding her head. 

"Owhhh, really?! I thought you're an English at first because your appearance looks liked an English person. But, when you're introduced your name I was a little bit confused. You're really great in speaking Korean, huhh?" Min Eun asked her, smiling. Jessica nodded a bit. "Just a bit." she said, self manner. Min Eun then flickered towards the little baby boy who was in Jessica arms.

"How old is he?" asked Min Eun, smiling looking at Hyun Joon which had stopped crying already, still hugging his Bunny doll. Jessica smiled, looking at Hyun Joon, smiling sweetly to his direction. "2 years and few months. But, he seems to be growing faster that I thought." Jessica playfully said, let out a small, soft laugh. Min Eun also chuckling, listening to Jessica words. "Is it yours?" Min Eun asked making Jessica froze at her place for a while. Min Eun then noticed about that, quickly spoke again afraid that she might hurt that woman feelings. 

"I'm just asking. If you don't want to answer, don't pressure yourself." Min Eun exclaimed quickly, smiling guilty towards Jessica.

Jessica just smiling a bit. "Well... Yeah, he's a part of my life. He's my child." Jessica just told the truth. Besides, the woman in front of her just a stranger that doesn't knew about everything in her life. Why would she lied to her after all? "Ohhh... He's looked really cute and sort of angel face. I'll bet his father was a handsome person, right?" Min Eun asked Jessica, flashing her teeth. 

Jessica was a little surprised at first, pursing her lips.

She then slowly nodded, smiling a bit. "Yeah, sort of." she mumbled quietly, flickered away then. "Well, it's kinda great to meet you Jessica. Ermmm, this is my card. I hoped that we're both could meet each other again. It's nice talking to you by the way." Min Eun spoke with feelings, smiling at Jessica warmly. Jessica just smiled, picking up the card that Min Eun gave towards her. 

"You worked as a jewelry art?!" Jessica asked Min Eun, surprised actually!!

Min Eun smiled shyly, nodding her head. "Yeah, kinda liked that. I've had my own design names. Usually, I made up jewelry for a specific request or maybe my own customer design." she explained clearly. Jessica nodded her head. "Maybe someday, I'll made a jewelry for you." she said playfully, laughing quietly. Jessica just blushed out, feeling a bit down self confidence. She just can't believe that the woman she was spoken to was a charisma, elegant woman. No wondered she looked so great aura when she laid eyes on her. 

"Well, I've better get going first. I had to meet someone by now. So long now! Untill we meet again, Jessica." Min Eun said, already walking away, waving at Jessica. Jessica smiled, waving back to her so did with Hyun Joon, waving at Min Eun playfully with his hands. 

Jessica smiled to herself, flickered her eyes towards Hyun Joon.

"Don't you ever did that again, baby... Mommy will die if you're not here with me... You're the reason why mommy still kept up life..." Jessica murmured quietly, kissing Hyun Joon cheek few times making the little baby boy giggling happily, smiling cheekily. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

#######

 

Min Eun then went to a cafe at the fifth floor of the shopping mall, searching for someone that she supposed to meet. Her eyes was searching all around the small cafe before she caught a figure that she familiar. 

Her lips then smiling a bit, feeling a bit nervous. According to what been planned, today was the day she's going to meet the person face to face. After all, this is their first time meeting, maybe... 

Min Eun nervously skipped towards a corner, to a table which was facing to the south, along the glass mirror view. 

"Errmmm, hello... Sorry for disturbing you. My name Park Min Eun." she slightly introduced herself, standing right in front of that person, smiling shyly. The person looked up at her, smiling a bit. "Ohhh... Hi, nice to meet you. Have a seat please." the person asked for her politely, gesturing to the empty seat in front of him. 

Min Eun nodded, taking the seat right in front of that man. 

"I thought that you're not going to show up after all." the person added, smiling a bit.

Min Eun just smiled in embarrassed way, feeling ashamed with herself since she was a bit late for their first meeting. Tsk,tsk,tsk... 

"Have you waited for me long?" she asked that person, putting her purse right beside her. "Mmmm, I don't know. Maybe around 5 minutes or more." the person answered, leaning against the chair, looking at her. Min Eun nodded, flickered away. Hummm, it seems that this guy was a pretty hard one... It's not liked she expected after all. 

This is all because of her father that was so eager to see her get married soon since she knew that her age was going to increase after all. Including this year, her age was already 25 and she still not get married. Huhuhuhu, poor her... Since she was so difficult to find the right man for her husband to be, her father had arranged some kinda first meeting for a guy that her father agreed to make him his son in law if just Min Eun agreed to get married with him. Easy stories! 

"So... Ummm--mm... What did you do?" Min Eun asked few minutes later, clearing . 

The person in front of him looked up. "Well, I'm a very pretty busy person you know. I rarely had time for holiday or enjoying... I'm just focused to my career right now since I'm the one which my family hoped on." he answered directly. Min Eun just nodded. "I heard from my father that you're worked with your sister. Is that true?" Min Eun asked him. 

"Technically, my sister was working under me. My father appointed me as the new CEO of our company. But for me, my sister just my partnership. Only she just replace my place when I was outstation." he told Min Eun. She made an 'O' expression, nodding her head. No wondered he said that he rarely had time for been enjoying or something. Hmmm, it seems that he pretty busy with his works. 

"Well, I think that I'm not as busy as you but I've also had responsibilty of mine. I worked as a jewelry art. I designed some of jewelry or maybe sometimes produces a specific one. According to what it was given towards me." Min Eun explained about herself few minutes then. "You're making jewelry?" the person asked her, little surprised on his face.

She nodded, smiling. "Yeah, I'm making, designing them. Besides, I loved this kinda of job. It's part of my life." she murmured softly, flipping her brunnete hair. The person in front of her nodded. "Okay then... Let just both of us get to the point. You knew the reason why both of us here, right?" the guy in front of her asked.

Min Eun nodded her head, agreed with that. 

"Actually, this thing... My friend had arranged it for me. And, for me... This thing kinda new to me since I'd never attented this kinda of date in my whole life. So... I'm asking you that... Would you really want to continue all of this? Well, I've think that you maybe could find a better person, far enough more than me. In case of that, you just get marrying me just because you're desperated too or someone asked you to do that?" the guy in front of him talked making Min Eun speechless, little surprised by his words. 

So straight forward and doesn't looked kinda irony after all... 

She was looking the man right in front of her, surprised by his words after all. 

"Errmm-mmm.. Well, we both at least could give a try, right?" she asked him politely. The guy just smiled, flickered away then. "It's up to you then, it's your desicion. Besides, I'm a hard person to be deal with. I don't liked this kinda situation. It's not liked I'm arrogant person or something, but I'm not used to this kinda of situation. Maybe you was right, we're both could give a try." he seems to agreed, smiling at her, flashing his teeth towards her.

Min Eun heart was beating rapidly when she saw his charming, sweet smile. She can saw some of sincerety and kindness behind those angel smile. Hummm, is this people called love at first sight? Hahhahha, probably for her... 

"But, I warned you earlier... You maybe don't liked me after all. I'm not a type of person who liked to go out date or something... Only just important things for me. And one more, I'm a bit hard to--umm-mmm... You know, fall for someone..." he said, shrugging himself, flickered his eyes away from Min Eun.

Min Eun nodded, smiling a bit.

Maybe for that guy it was hard, but for her it's kinda a big challenge for her to go through this relationship. This is her first time meeting a man that bravely told her his own opinion and that was one of characteristic that she liked from her ideal man, hehhehhe... 

"Did you ever falled in love with someone before this?" Min Eun asked him properly.

That person in front of her, pursing his lips, coughing. "Emmm, I don't know... It's just past story, that doesn't seems remembered for my mind. Yeah, some sort of liked that." the guy answered, shrugging again, avoiding from contact eyes with Min Eun.

Min Eun smiled secretly. "Don't worry... I'm sure that things will go better. Besides, let's give both of us some chances. Maybe both of us should spend time more together. You knew, liked getting know to each other." she suggested, looking at him. The guy in front of her smiling a bit, carefully tangled his dark, black hair with his long, flawless arms. 

"Well then, it's up to you... I've had to do my work right now. It's nice to meet you by the way. This is my card. I hoped you used it wisely." he said to Min Eun, putting his card name across her, smiling a bit.

Min Eun nodded, searching for something inside her purse too. 

"Here, take my card also. And I hoped that you could be a little more tolerate about this. Just let both of us get some time to know each other deeply, that's what I hoped from you." told Min Eun meaningfully, hoping that he would understood what she wants. The person smiled a bit, nodding his head. Min Eun smiled then, feeling a bit relieved. 

The person then stood up.

"I've had to go now, sorry about that. I hoped that your understand my situation, that's all. Well, I'll see you again then." the person said, waved at her a bit. Min Eun smiled sweetly, looking at that guy walking out from the cafe until he was dissapeared from her sight. She then took a look at the card that it was given by the man just now. 

Her lips turned into a small grin... 

Hummm, this man was different that other man that she used to meet or know. 

And well, there's kinda a charm that might pulled her to be attracted for that guy the first time she saw him. His looks was kinda an angel, soft person heart. Maybe he doesn't seems to be liked he just now, maybe he just hiding his true indentity self. Yeah, probably... Besides, both of them just got to know for each other and maybe he also felt akward, the same she felt earlier...

Min Eun smiled meaningfully, thinking...

Kim Jaejoong, what a nice, elegant name he had....

 

Taecyeon POV'S

I was typing something in my Macbook, doing some work paper. 

I then leaning on th chair that I was sitting at, stretching all my entire body, feeling a bit tired since I've been doing this job around few hours already. My back bone felt a bit pain already cause I've been sitting on the chair for a period time.

Actually, it's not good for my body condition. 

Just then, I heard sound of footsteps coming down from the staircase. 

I then quickly skipped myself towards the staircase, shook my head seeing someone was huffing, walking down the flight of stairs carefully. 

"YoonA~aa... How many times do I had to tell you to inform me when you want to run to downstairs?" I asked her softly, grabbing her hand tightly supporting her.

She just chuckling quietly, wrapping one of her arms on my waist, needing my support. 

Well, actually the reason why I'm afraid about her condition right now because she's now was pregnant almost 7 month already. That's why I've been very over protective to her since I've knew the news that both of us going to have a new family member not in a long time. Morever, what the most exciting for me is, the doctor had some prediction that YoonA might having twins in her womb. But, I didn't want to expect too much because I'm just gratefull even both of us got one child.

That just enough for me.

"Aigoo~~ So tired..." she whined, sitting on the couch slowly, panting.

I smiled looking at her, feeling very impressed with herself. She's very strong woman that I thought. When I knew about the news that we're both going to have new family members, I was extremely overjoy and happy. 

But, one thing that made me worried was her condition during 2-4 month period...

Her condition was very bad and her morning sickness seems to be very badly. She even had to take 2 weeks of holiday since her body condition doesn't seems to be in a good health. I've also took few days of holiday to take care of her since I was worried that something bad might happened to her.

Her morning sickness really terrifying me, making me knew how hard a woman was facing through hardness and challenges when they were pregnant. That's why I'm very proud of her since she can make through all of that... Sometimes, I felt pitied to her because she had been losing weight a bit for the first place of her pregnancy. 

"Do you want anything?" I asked her, twirling her hair with my fingers.

She just shook her head, pouting a bit. It's looked cute for me though. "I'm bored. I've had nothing to do... Besides, after this I can't even work anymore." she whined, looking a bit upset. I smiled to her words, understand what she's saying.

Well, since both of us are expecting our first child, I've been carefully and truly protective towards her. I've also had commanded her to stop working when her pregnancy turned out to 8 months. I don't want she get birth or something that might given effect to herself and also our expecting baby. We doesn't knew what to happen right so I'm just making things safe first. 

"You know why I'm doing that... It's for you safety after all." I coaxed her, smoothly combing her hair with my fingers. "But, you knew I'm going to be bored... Besides, you seems to be doesn't even have plenty for me, after all." she said sadly, somber face. 

I laughed quietly, looking at her. 

I just noticed that lately, she's been so sensitive to me. Anything or even small matters, she even can cried easily. Maybe because she was carrying another life in her body so that her emotional, pyhsical act doesn't seem to be fit enough with her condition, huhh... 

"YoonA, love... It's not liked that. I'm always be here for you." I told her, kissing her hand softly then.

She just sighed, pouting her lips then. "Yeah, you always said liked that." she added, flickered her eyes away. I sighed deeply, pressing my lips tight. My hands then pushed her shoulder so that she could face me. I pulled her chin, so that she won't be able to get away from me. 

"YoonA, you knew that I'd never going to leave you right? I'm not neglecting you or anything... I just did my work and it also for our life and also for our baby... You know that right?" I spoke to her softly, caressing her cheek with my thumb. 

She just sighed, looking at me, touching my jaw line. 

"Do you love me?" she asked me suddenly. 

I smiled lightly towards her. "You know I do." I answered while giving her a kiss on her forehead. 

Her lips turned into a small smile, holding my hands which was caressing her cheek. "Promise me something then..." she suddenly mumbled, looking at me. I looked at her, raising on of my eyebrows. "What is it?" I asked her softly.

She smiled a bit. "Promised me that you will spend more time with me. Or not... I'll locked our room so that you have to sleep all alone. By yourself!" she playfully threatened me, sticking out her tongue childishly. 

I laughed quietly to her ask, chuckling by myself.

Aigoo, my cute little wife... 

"Hmmm, if that so... I'll promised than... I don't want to be apart with you, honey..." I'll said, pulling her for a tight hug then, embracing her in my arms. I heard she chuckled quietly, leaning her head on my chest also, smiling secretly...