Chapter 69 : Dropping News

Love Can't Be Expected

Jessica POV'S

I got a phone call from Krystal, saying that she wanted to meet me today and going to tell something important towards me. I don't know why but I felt liked there's something big coming towards me. I hoped that the things that she wanted to say wasn't something that going to surprise me liked a hell! 

I climbed myself down to downstairs, went to the kitchen then. 

Hyun Joon was upstairs, playing with his toys in his room, doesn't seem to be so active today just liked he used to be. Maybe he just too tired since yesterday Jaejoong and I brought him to a ceremony which Jaejoong's friend invited him and it turned out that he brought me and also Hyun Joon to the ceremony event. 

I walked to the kitchen, finding Jaejoong was also happened to be in there at that time. He was facing against me, looking at the window, drinking a glass of drink. 

"Jae---....." my hands surrounded his waist, leaning myself to his back. 

He was a bit surprised, peaking at me over his shoulder. "I thought you were upstairs." he told me, washing the glass that he used just now. I smiled at the back of his body. "I need to ask you something." I muttered under my breathe, smelling his cologne body scent. 

Jaejoong then turned his body, facing against me. I'll looked up at him, smiling a bit. "What about?" he asked, leaning his body at the kitchen cabinet. "I'm worried--...." my lips started to speak, playing with his fingers while I'm talking. "I'm worried about Krystal." I blurted out just before he wanted to open his mouth to speak. "What you worried about her? She sick or something?" he asked, wrinkled his face then. 

I shook my head, pressing my lips together. 

"No, she not sick but--.... I'm worried something about her. Something about her that bothering me." I murmured, looking at Jaejoong with somber face. Jaejoong showed me a warm smile, smootly brushing my hair from my face. "What the thing that bothering you, hurmmm....?" Jaejoong softly talked to me. "Well--.... She said that she wanted me to meet her today and told me that there's something important she wanted to tell me. I had a feeling that something's not right." I mumbled to Jaejoong, saying to him what I was worried about. 

He then nodded, understood now. "So, you mean that you worried becayse you afraid she might surprised you? Something liked that?" he guessed, looking at me. I nodded my head, still somber face. "Why you have to be worry? It's not liked she's running away or killing herself, Jess... Just calm yourself and everything going to be fine." he told me then, putting his arms around my shoulder, pulling me with him, walking out from the kitchen area. 

I sighed then. "Well, I'm afraid if she's going to tell me something that more than surprise. You know Krystal, right? She so unexpected sometimes...." I told him then. He just smiled, shaking his head. "When you're going to meet her then?" he asked to me. "This evening, around 5 maybe." I answered him, pursing my lips. "Hey.... Don't think too much about it, kay? Just be yourself, as usual! Just be liked Jessica Jung that----..." Jaejoong didn't finished his words.

I raised my eyebrows, curious. 

"That??" I asked him, looking at him with a pair of suspicious eyes. 

He smiled at me then, flashing his white teeth. "Be a person named Jessica Jung that I'll loved the most. The person that I'll always adore her cuteness, sweetness and---...." he stopped, leaning a bit closer towards me. "Also her iness!" he said seductively, smirking at me with a naughty look, kissing the tip of my nose then. 

My cheeks turned into blushed, bright pink ones. He smiled then, kissing my forehead. 

 

No One POV'S

Krystal was waiting for Jessica at a small cafe where both of them used to drink together before. Since Jessica had been moved out from their apartment place, Krystal didn't have much time to see her older sister. Busy with herself, her work plus with everything making her a bit difficult to see her older sister even thought she knew that Jessica always available for her. Besides, her sister not working anymore. 

She was sitting at a corner, drinking her iced lemon tea that she ordered just now. 

Krystal looked up at her watch on her wrist, hurmmm.... Wondered where is Jessica??

She continuing drinking her drink until someone was approaching her. Krystal's eyes looked up, a slight smile curved on her lips. "Unnie!" Krystal smiled at Jessica warmly, hugging her then. Jessica smiled in return, rubbing Krystal's back pleasantly. "Long time not seeing you, unnie! You loo---..... Urmmm, different!" she told Jessica, smiling a bit. 

Jessica wrinkled her face. "What different?" she asked, curious.

Krystal just smiled, shaking her head. "Nothing.... It just that---... You looked much more lovely." Krystal said towards Jessica. "Ohhh, so you mean that before this I'm just an ungly person?" Jessica playfully asked Krystal, looking at her in mocking way. Krystal shook her head. "Aniya!" she replied in high tone voice. 

Jessica just smiled, ordered a vanilla chocolate flavor for her smoothies drink. 

"So, you're just all alone? Not going out today? It's nice weather though." Jessica prompted. Krystal just smiled, feeling butteflies in her stomach, pressing her right now. "No, it's okay. Just want to be alone for myself in a time. It's not usually I can do this." Krystal muttered under her breathe. 

Jessica just nodded, shoving her shoulder then. 

She drank her smoothies slowly, drinking it before spoke to Krystal again. "So---.... What the important thing you wanted to talk about, Krys? I'm thinking it's pretty serious for me." Jessica started to get to the topic, looking at Krystal with a serious look but still a smile on her face. 

Krystal gulped nervously, smiling nervously.

"Well---.... Errr--mmm, you know that I went home few weeks ago, visiting mom in San Francisco." Krystal murmured in quiet voice. Jessica looked kinda surprised. "Ohhh, really?? How's mom doing?" Jessica asked, drinking her drink before her eyes fixed towards Krystal again. "Mom just fine. She just rested in that big house. You know unnie.... I've been talking to mom since it's been a time both of us didn't get to talk to her in amiable way, right?" Krystal told Jessica.

Jessica just sighed, smiling a bit. "Yeah..." she mumbled with a deep sigh, agreed with Krystal words.

Before their father death, their mom was too or should it said super busy to look for both of them. It was liked Krystal and herself just living without a parents or something. All their parents things in their mind was work, work, work and work! Nothing else! Even both of them sometimes felt liked been neglected by their own parents. Only after their father death, their mom had stopped from the business working and just decided to rest herself at their family house in San Francisco. Even Jessica herself, she still had a awkward feelings and sometimes she felt liked wherther her mom was resting or working, it just the same. Althought she felt liked that, Jessica still loved her mom but since she had used to be left by her parents, it just gave her a deep pressure and scar in her life. 

"So---.... Mom was asking to me, when you're going to meet her? It's been a long time since mom didn't seeing you unnie. She said that she really missed you and really wanted to meet you." Krystal had a soft, down earth talking with her beloved sister. Jessica just pressed her lips together, seal shut. "I don't know Krys. It's been few years since both of us didn't see mom and I'm just---... You know, still felt awkward to see her. But---... Hurmmm, I'll try to think about it then." Jessica answered in simple way, not wanting to turn down Krystal's kind doings.

Krystal just pursed her lips then. Well, at least she tried! 

"Is there anything else you talked with mom?" Jessica asked Krystal, looking at her younger sister.

Krystal's eyes flickered towards her, nervous look. "Urr--mmm---ye-yeah..." she stammered, tried to control her voice to normal way. "Mom told me that she had a thing for both of us to do for her." Krystal slowly talk, gulping. Jessica wrinkled her face. "What's that?" 

"She said that she really wanted to see her daughters err---mm-mm..." Krystal seems to be hesitate. Jessica looked at her deeply, raised one of her eyebrows. "She said that she wanted to see both of us get married before her time come." Krystal blurted out, feeling a bit relieved now. Jessica was frozen for a second, not surprised but just seems to be stunned of what Krystal said just now. 

Married??

Liked seriously??

Hurmmmm, it seems that even their mom wanting to see both of them get married. Well---.... It wasn't easy just by saying it. Marrige is a thing that it seems to be----..... Hurrmmm, molla! 

Jessica looked at Krystal then. "What did you answered then?" she asked Krystal. "Well, I told her maybe--she's going to see it in short time." Krystal said with a deep meaning. "What do you mean in a short time?" Jessica asked Krystal, curious by her answer. 

Krystal was feeling butteflies in her stomach but thinking of what she had been planned to go for it making her to feel courage for just telling to the straight points. Besides, sooner or later, Jessica will also find out about that thing. 

"Unnie.... The main point that I want to tell you actually that---.... I-er--rmmm... I was planning to get engaged in a short time with Nick. I've already asked mom opinion about that and she told me that she just happy to hear that and hoped that she can see the event take place in front of her eyes." Krystal spoke in quick way, biting her lips after finished saying all those things then... 

Jessica's eyes was widen when Krystal was saying what she was supposed to say earlier!!!! 

Engaged?!! 

"Why didn't you told me earlier?!" Jessica asked Krystal, sounded a bit high voice. Krystal was pressing her lips together before find a suitable answer for that. "I was trying to find courage inside myself to tell you unnie! Besides, I'm afraid if you probably be mad at me! That's why I needed time to tell it! I've already think about this more than million times before suggesting myself to tell you about it!" Krystal tried to defend herself. 

Jessica just stared at Krystal long before a deep sigh coming along from . 

"I knew that this might be hard for you unnie but I'll really had think about this deeply unnie. I knew that this may be too early for me but unnie-.... I'll really loved him unnie. Just liked you loved Jaejoong oppa, that's why I felt about for Nick. I want to build a strong relationship with him by tying an engagement with him. Is that wrong, unnie?" Krystal tried to coax Jessica, talking to her softly. 

She knew the fact that she still young for this. But, she knew what she doing. Krystal also knew that maybe Jessica just too surprised when she said all this things. And also maybe a little worried since she just learn to be fallen into love world and it too soon for her. 

Jessica looked at Krystal. "I don't know Krys... I didn't felt certain about it. Are you sure what you doing? This is not a playfull thing liked you usually think about! This is a serious thing, you know!" Jessica reminded her younger sister. She had to remind Krystal that thing wasn't a playfull one. It a serious one and Krystal had to be certain of it! "Yes, I knew unnie. If I didn't know about that, why would I doing this? Unnie, you have to trust me... Don't you trust me?" Krystal asked Jessica, looking at her with sympathy look. 

Jessica was pursing her lips, thinking. 

"How bout Nick then? Did he knew about these?" Jessica asked Krystal after few minutes silence. 

Krystal nodded her head, let out a small sigh. "I knew what I'm doing unnie and I'm certain of it. It's not liked I'm getting married already. Just an engagement, that's all! Besides, both of us had been thinking our relationship deeply right now and I've thinking that maybe both of us should take a step forward." Krystal murmured at Jessica, looking at her older sister with warm look. 

Jessica just pursed her lips, still thinking about that. 

Well, it's not liked she didn't agreed about that. Althought she felt uncertain of it but there's also a feelings that she was happy of what Krystal told her. It just that---.... Hurmmm, maybe she still thought that Krystal just a small girl which still neeeded to be look for and still be under her resposibility.... Jessica didn't realized that Krystal wasn't a little small girl which she had to look for anymore. She already a grown up woman and also had her own life by herself. She can't make her desicion anymore to control Krystal's life. She didn't want her younger sister to be unhappy during her grown up world. She just wanted Krystal to be living with her own happiness world and that she just needed from Krystal, nothing else anymore.

Maybe it's time she let go of her and everything about Krystal. This time, maybe it's about time Krystal had her own life and her own fate to organize her own life. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

########

 

Jessica was laying with her elbow under her head on the bed. She was lost in her thoughts, thinking about what Krystal told her this evening. 

Engagement, huhhh?? Hurmmmm, even for herself she felt liked engagement was a hard thing to be responsible with. This things just only few steps backwards before stepping into a marrige world. But, for a certain people getting into a very serious step forward in relationship although in young age just a usual thing. 

Hurmmmm..... 

Jessica was a bit startled when she felt someone was caressing her cheek softly making her back to the reality living. Her eyes then flickered towards someone. 

"Why do you seems so lost today? You don't want to share it with me?" Jaejoong softly asked Jessica, smiling at her. 

Jessica returned him with a small smile, adjusting her position a bit. She changed her position, moving closer towards Jaejoong, placing her head on Jaejoong muscular chest, wrapping one of her hands around his waist. "Hyun Joon already asleep?" Jessica asked Jaejoong, looking at him.

Jaejoong just nodded his head, Jessica's hair with his fingers then. 

"You're okay? You looked a bit lost today. Is there something's bothering you?" Jaejoong asked Jessica, taking her hand brought to his lips, kissing it softly. Jessica just smiled a bit, let out a small sigh. "I've been thinking of something...." Jessica mumbled quietly, flickered her eyes towards Jaejoong then. "What do you thinking Jess? I think that you saying the same thing towards me this evening. Is there something that I needed to know?" Jaejoong asked Jessica, looking at her. 

Her lips was pursing, feeling hesitate. 

"You know that I went to meet Krystal this evening, right?" Jessica asked Jaejoong after few minutes of silence. Jaejoong nodded his head. "What I felt about was true after all... There's two thing that bothered me but most importantly there's something that I'm feeling worried about." Jessica blurted out, pouted lips. 

Jaejoong smiled, patting her head then. 

"Why? What did she said to you?" he asked her with soft, low voice. 

"Well--.... She told me that--hur--mmm.... She decided to get engaged with her boyfriend, Nick. You know him right?" Jessica asked Jaejoong.

Jaejoong nodded his head. Yeah, Jessica had told him about Krystal and her first ever boyfriend, Nick Darrens. He was a bit shocked to hear from Jessica when she told that her younger sister, Krystal Jung decided to be engaged with her boyfriend. 

"Then, what's the problem?" Jaejoong replied Jessica then.

Jessica sighed.

"Well, I'm sort of feeling uncertain of that thing. It's not liked I'm against it but I just felt liked---.... Hurmmm, I don't know Jae..." Jessica mumbled, hugging Jaejoong then. Jaejoong smiled a bit. He can caught why Jessica felt that way. Well, even though he wasn't sured about it but Jaejoong felt that Jessica had a feeling that she maybe think Krystal wasn't ready for all of these. Maybe Jessica thought that Krystal was too young and too early for all of these. 

"Jess...." Jaejoong called for Jessica.

"Hmmmm?" Jessica responded, not sounded enough since she was ducking her face into Jaejoong chest. Jaejoong then pulled up Jessica until she just the same level with him, facing his face. "What?" Jessica mumbled at him, looking at him confused. 

He smiled at her a bit. 

"I know why you're feeling liked this. Look, I know that deep inside your body, you had a feeling that Krystal just didn't get herself ready for this right? You're thinking that maybe Krystal wasn't ready enough for this because you knew the fact that she's going to has a big responsibility after this, am I right?" Jaejoong told Jessica, looking at her. 

Jessica pursed her lips, nodding her head slowly then. 

Jaejoong continued then. "Why you have to worry about? Krystal wasn't a small girl anymore, Jess. I'm sure and every certain to myself that she knew what she doing right now. Besides, this thing had a very high responsible to look for and I'm thinking that maybe Krystal had ready herself for this thing. Don't you worry about that.... It will be fine, trust me." Jaejoong softly talked towards Jessica, smiling at her warmly. 

"It's not liked that I didn't liked it but you know right? Krystal just only siblings that I've had in my entire life and I don't want anything bad happened towards her." Jessica blurted out her worry. Jaejoong smiled. "Well, just hoped that it won't happen then. Jess, even both of us had to face many difficulties before. I'm sure that Krystal was strong enough to face any concequences that come to her later. You just needed to trust you little sister, put some trust on her." Jaejoong said to Jessica, a very good deep advise. 

Jessica pouted then, pursing her lips. 

"Besides, Krystal also deserved to has her own happiness right? Let her takes then..." Jaejoong added, brushing Jessica hair from her face then. He then laid his lips to Jessica forehead, kissing her then. Jessica's lips turned into a smile, smiling at Jaejoong then. 

 


You know guys I was thinking.... I wanted to stop writing this fanfic for a while since I've got not idea although I was trying my hard to write the new chapter!!!! Grrrrrr!!! So stressfull!!! 

But don't worry, it's not liked I'm going for a hiatus but just stopped for a while, searching an idea maybe???

Hhahahhah!!!

Bubye~~~ ^^