Chapter 51 : Planning, Memories

Love Can't Be Expected

Taecyeon POV'S

This end of the year, I felt liked a bit happy than usual. 

Well, recently my mom had asked me to go back to our house, saying that she's going to say something very important to me...

What do you guys think?

Yeah, at first I was a bit surprised of what my mother said to me but.... Hummm, I can't believed it!!!

 

Flashback 

After parked my car at the main lawn, near to the big garage, I locked up my car. 

My legs then slowly walked towards the big bungalow that was owned by own parents who had lived in this big house almost about 20 years. Pretty long, huhh? I stepped inside the big bungalow, respectfully been greeted by the head butler of the bungalow. I smiled at the butler asking for my mom. 

Saying that she was upstairs, I gladly walked up the stairs went staright to upstairs to find her. As I knew, my mom liked to be in her work room which just beside the book room which my father liked. Both of my parents really fond something liked books, hehehhe!!

I knocked at my mom work room few times, before slowly pulled the door knob.

I peaked a bit, seeing my mom was searching at her high shelf, not noticing that I was stepping inside the room. Carefully, I tip toed myself closer towards my mom who still searching at the high shelf. Just I want to surprise her...

"Go sit at the couch, Taec. I knew you're already here." my mom spoke clearly making me startled a bit but then let out a small chuckle.

Hummm, impressing!!! No wonder a mother had a very hard instinct that everyone else could! I then just followed her orders, went to the black leather long couch at the center of the room, sitting on it. Few minutes then, my mother came to my direction, sitting across by me, crossed legs. 

"So, what's matter mom? What the important thing you want to talk with me?" I asked my mom softly, looking at her with warm feelings. 

My mother smiled back at me, looking at me deeply. "If I ask you a favour, will you do it for me, Taec?" my mom asked me, liked going to have me grant her wish. I'll pursed my lips, hesitate but then slowly nodding my head. "You know that dad was having a serious disease right?" my mom asked me again. I'll nodded, agreed with her. Yeah, my beloved father had two serious disease actually. First, he had a weak heart which it could be dangerous if he got a very surprised or any shocking thing that could made him died on the time. Second, my dad had leukimia. But, he still in a stable condition since he's been undergoing treatment after knowing about that diseases. Poor him, if only I can replace him... I'll do that for my dad...

"I've had to your dad Taec few weeks ago. He said that he really want you to do something for him since he's afraid that he can't see that if... He died later, maybe someday." my mother whispered quietly. I wrinkled my forehead, confused. What does it mean?! "What do you mean, mom? I don't understand." I said to my mother, still doesn't know what she's talking about right now. 

My mother sighed deeply, pursing her lips. 

"I want you to get married as soon as possible, Taec. And I've alr-..."

"Don't say that you had arranged my marrige! I don't want to marry someone that I don't love mom!" I cut my mom words, afraid now. My heart was beating rapidly, feeling almost liked it going to explode! My mother shook her head. "It's not liked that, Taecyeon. Listen to me first, will you?" she asked me, looking at me sharply. I'll kept my mouth shut, sitting uncomfartably now. 

"I want you to get marry with YoonA as soon as possible. I knew maybe it sounded too fast but I'll really hoped you can fulfill your dad last wish. He really want to see you get married before he leave this world when the time comes." my mother explained to me carefully, hoping that I could understand.

Yeah, I admitted that I'll understand every words that my mom told me just now. But, the main point or should I said, the main problem is...

Would YoonA agreed to marry with me in this near of time?! We're both just got to know few months, almost around 7 month now. And now getting married?! What the hell?! How could she agreed with me with all this things?! Haishhhh!!! 

"But mom... Don't you think it's too fast? Besides, YoonA and I just got to know for 7 month and now I'm going to ask her for marry me?! So early?!" I asked my mom in pathetic, shocked voice. My mom gave me a smile in returned, not showing any fear at all. I looked at her with puzzled look. "What?" I asked confused, raised one of my eyebrows. 

My mom just smiled at me warmly. 

"Then, you have to talk with her softly, getting to her heart deeply after this. Yeah, I knew it's felt liked a burden for you but just this time, Taec... Don't you felt sorry for your dad, humm?" her soft, angel voice went to my ears, absorbed in my mind. 

I pursed my lips, inhaled deeply. 

This is so difficult things to do.... 

End Of Flashback 

 

I glanced at my silver watch, telling me that I'm already late around 10 minutes. 

Huhhhh!! I hoped she doesn't get angry with me... 

I don't know why but lately, it seems that YoonA was liked always errrmm... What's the word... Hurmmm... I don't know what to say about her. Well, yeah... She's probably just doing fine, still doing great with me but...

Sometimes, I noticed that she was daydreaming or was about thinking something else... Just liked a problem that had distracting her life. When I asked her, she just smiled at me, shook her head, saying nothing at me. 

"Hi... I'm sorry I'm late." I greeted her, kissing her cheek then. 

She just smiled warmly, a little bright pink cheek, blushing maybe. 

I smiled at her back, sitting across with her. "Have you waited for me too long?" I asked her softly. She shook her head, flipped her hair back to her ear. "I'm just dropped, around 3 minutes ago maybe." she answered me quietly, smiled at bit. 

I nodded my head then. Then, silence filled up between both of us. 

Actually, I'm the one who wanted to ask her out, wanting to tell her something. But, I didn't expected she called me this morning, telling me to meet her at usual place also saying she had an important thing to say to me. It's made me wondering what kind of thing is that... 

"I've had-..." both of silence, looking at each other face.

We're both then let out a small laugh, feeling a bit silly since both of us want to talk at the same time. Few minutes then, silence filled up between both of us. I saw her expression was a bit hesitate, thinking of something else. "You'll go first." YoonA spoke few minutes then, smiled at me lightly. I looked at her long before flickered away, feeling nervous to say about what I'm going to say to her. "YoonA~aa... I knew that both of us just got to know each other, right?" I asked her quietly under my breathe, adjusting the right words to tell her when the time comes.

She nodded her head, agreed with me. 

"I knew that maybe what I'm going to say... Errmmm, a bit surprising you but, I'm not going to take any forcement or anything... It's all up to you!" I said to her with tense, almost sounded liked promising her. I saw her expression was a bit confused but don't worry, I'm sure she can understand it later, when I'll talk the main thing that I want to talk. 

She wrinkled her forehead confused, looking at me with puzzled expression. 

"What do you mean?" she asked softly, leaning forward to me. 

I pursed my lips, felt trembling to say this to her. "What I mean... Liked... Look, YoonA~aa... I knew that maybe you're going to be surprise with me but... I'll just going to ask you once... And if you're saying no, it's okay... I'll understand." I said to her meaningfully. She pursed her lips at first but slowly nodding her head. I inhaled a bid deep breathe, gathering my energy to tell her the truth at once. 

"You see... I just met my mother few days ago. And she said that she want me to do a favour for her. I mean for her and also my dad. And, that thing that she really wanted about was involving two of us." I said to her carefully, letting her knew what I'm going to talk later. "What does your mom wanted?" she asked, sounded a bit impatient. I noticed that her face looked kinda a bit surprised when I told her the story just now. 

"She asked if we're both-... Could... Errrmmm... Errrr..." I hesitate, thinking wherther I should tell her or not. 

"It was about marrige right?" suddenly she broke me off making me really startled and surprised with her words. I looked at her with shocking expression, disbelief look! How can she knew what I'm going to tell her about?! 

YoonA sighed then, pursing her lips. 

"Actually... That was the thing I want to talk with you... I knew about that marrige thing. Besides, I've think that I knew before you did." she spoke, avoiding my eyes, wondering her pupils around. I looked at her in disbelief, completly clueless right now! "Yeah, I knew you're maybe surprised. But, for me... It doesn't seem to be surprising at all. I knew about that marrige thing because..." she stopped, flickered her small rounded eyes towards me. 

She pursed her lips before continuing her words. "Your mom. She told me about your dad health, how serious his disease he's facing right now, right? And your dad, he really want to see you get married before he left this world forever, am I right? And she asked me to think about marrying you although we're both just got to know to each other..." YoonA murmured quietly, feeling a bit guilty for keeping this from me maybe...

I let out a big exhale, shook my head in disbelief! God!!!!

What I'm doing and facing right now?! Huhhh, no wonder my mom looked confident when she talked about this!!! Huhhhh, actually she did talked with YoonA just before me!!! How embarrassing!!!! 

"So-.. Ummm-rrmmm..." I stammered, looked at her, pursed my lips. 

She then gave me a smile, small warmly one. 

"I knew that maybe for both of us, this is too early... But, I'll just want you to know, whatever happened... I'll still loved you, Taecyeon." she said few minutes then, a little blushing on her cheek, bright pink one. "I don't know why but... I felt sorry for your parents. I'm kinda felt owing with them, their kindness towards for me. It's been a long time since my parents had di-..." 

YoonA stopped her words when I put my index finger on her small lips. 

I shook my head, not giving her to continue. I don't want she to be in sad mood after this... I'll already knew her past and if I can, I don't want her to remember that teribble nightmare that she already exprienced it. Somehow, I'm impressived with herself because she still can lived strongly with a gallant, tough heart. I'm very respected for her because of her behavior, facing those difficulties. 

"You don't have to say all of that... I don't want you to be unhappy. I'm here, always for you, okay?" I said to her, putting away my index finger from her lips. So tempting, hummm... "So, it mean you agreed with all of this? You're sure? Don't because of my family kindness you have to force yourself, giving up your life. I don't want you to be regret later." I said to her, looking at her deeply. 

She returned me with a warm smile. "Yeah, I knew about that. But, I know who am I, who owns my heart. I knew what I'm doing... Besides, it would be better if we get to know each other more deeply after this. But the most important is... Emmmm.... Humm, nothing." she stopped then, turned away. I looked at her surprisely, raised one of my eyebrows. Her cheek was burned in bright pink, showing that she's blushing right now. What she was ashamed about?

"But, I'm serious YoonA~aa... I want you to be happy... I'm feeling liked my family was pressuring on you, to marry me." I said in my opinion, looking at her worried. I don't want she to feel liked this marrige as a big burden towards her. I don't want she be unhappy just because been forced by my parents and mostly because she felt owing to my family because of their kindness towards her. 

I want her to marry me because she's truly ready to be my wife, ready to accept me as her husband. 

Loving me liked a really person did, I want this marrige to be liked that... A marrige that full of happiness and love... 

 

No One POV'S

This week, it would be end of the year.... 

And in a few days, the new year would come, getting started a new life for everyone that have intention for making something changed... 

Jaejoong was jogging all by himself at the park near to his bungalow that he just moved into, few months ago. That bungalow... Hummmm, it supposed to bring happiness for him. The bungalow was bought by his sister for him, a very special presents for him. At first Jaejoong was curious why his sister gave him such a surprised presents but his sister answered him the reason she bought the bungalow for him because he had successfully found someone...

A very special person for him... 

And, his sister said it would be best if she was looking forward to see his wedding in the future maybe? 

But, Jaejoong knew.... Now, it such a waste present that his sister gave it to him. It was useless and empty at all. The bungalow had nothing more important for him anymore. The bungalow was supposed to be lived in with someone that he really loved but, it was too late... It's already happened... 

Jaejoong sighed deeply, closing his eyes, laying on the soft, green color grass... 

That evening, the atmosphere was so peacefull and calm. Not many people came to the park that day making it looked less crowd than usual. It's almost be a year since she left him... All by himself... Jaejoong had been very clueless and almost felt for giving up right now, searching for her. He really missed her, desperately want to meet her again, hoping that she would be right in front of him right now... 

Her face, her small rounded eyes, her puff redden skinned cheek... Her small, pinkish lips... Her scent, her laugh... 

Everything about her, he really missed it out, desperately wanting for it. 

"Joongie~aa... Hummm, what if someday... I'll be gone, away from you?" Jessica soft, angelic voice asked him. 

Jaejoong looked at her, caressing her light brown hair that time. "Hummm... Maybe I've already died that time... Missing you." he answered softly, patting Jessica's head. Jessica chuckled, laying her head on his chest. "Do you really loved me that much?" Jessica mumbled, not looking at him. 

Jaejoong smiled, kissing her head then. 

"Of course... I loved you, I've always loved you and I will forever love you." he simply answered making Jessica smiling wider. 

"Even when I'm dead someday?" she looked up at him. "Why you're asking me liked this? It scared me you know..." Jaejoong asked her, playing with her hair. Jessica just smiled, shook her head. "Who knows... Maybe destiny someday make both of us apart again..." she answered honestly. Jaejoong then hugged her, not speaking any words anymore. For him, he wished it would never ever be happening liked that to both of them, again... 

Jaejoong sighed deeply, opening his eyes slowly. 

How he remembered when she said all those things to him... And now, it turned out to be a reality one... 

Where are you, Jessica.... I'm really really missed you, baby...