Final : This Would Be Liked Forever

Love Can't Be Expected

No One POV'S

Krystal was so happy to hear that both Jessica and the baby had safely passing through the giving birth procession. 

The others also had knew about the news, about Jessica had safely giving bith to a healthy, normal baby girl for today. Jaejoong's sister, Jae Yoon had came to visit Jessica, giving both of them a congratula wish for their new welcoming family members. She was happy for both of them and of course excited to having a new niece that she can played with later. 

YoonA and Taecyeon also had congratulated both of them with the happy news that they receieved about. 

They even bought a present for both of them as a present for their new family members in ther family living. 

Jessica was resting herself in the ward, sleeping herself after having through such a very tiring situation just now. Jaejoong was by her side, looking at her asleep soundly, looking all tired and restless. He was informed that the baby will be send to this room to be feed by Jessica within few hours from now. Krystal had gone, bringin Hyun Joon to somewhere else, probably accompanying him towards the playground area that was provided. 

He still can't believed that their family just got a new family member, a girl this time. 

And what more surprising, this is the first time he saw how hard a woman to give birth for a person into this world. How great their sacrifice for us.... They just liked fighting their life in a battle jsut only to give birth for someone, to let them seeing this world. How hard and painfull that they had been through only just because of this... Jaejoong was stunned to look how calmly Jessica bear all the pain that he even can't felt himself for his entire life...

Maybe that's why we had to appreaciate our mom since they had been hard and exhausted to give birth for us... 

Jaejoong took Jessica's hand, kissing it softly, smilling at her proudly... 

 

Krystal POV'S

Finally!!!! At last, I was be able to see my little niece right in front of my face!!!

Oh my gosh!!! How cute she is!!!!! She just liked a little angel just liked my sister. The redden face, small oval shaped eyes... The cute lips and also the small shaped nose... All the features were just so beautiful to describe for... I can't believed that my sister was having such a very difficulty just only to give birth for someone into this new world. 

What a very hard work to do for...

I wondered how does giving birth felt a liked?? It just easy as drinking a glass of milk?? 

Hhahahhaha, mollayo!!! I don't know because I've never felt it before!!! 

Maybe later on, in the future maybe! When I'm already married... 

After all that wasn't I wanted to talk about! My sister already got out from the hospital, had been healing almost these days. She seems to be covered well after having rest almost for 2 weeks and few days at the hospital since there's to be few problems which I didn't know about it so well... I was so happy though since my sister already got permission to go back home!

But still, I can't wait to know what going to be my niece name!!! Hahahhaha!!!

 

Jessica POV'S

I was relieved with all my entire heart since I finally get permission to get out from the hospital, returning back to the house then...

What a happy feelings! But seriously I was thanking to Krystal and Jaejoong's sister, Jae Yoon unnie for helping me and Jaejoong for these things. I kinda felt a bit guilty for troubling them for all of this... Poor them...

"Welcome home, Jess... I bet this house already missing you." Jaejoong quietly said towards me, smiling at my view. 

I smiled back at him, walking myself carefully into the house, heading towards the couch then. Jaejoong followed by me with many things in his hands, a bag clothe of mine, the baby things and few more things that was needed. "Do you want anything? I can make it for you..." he told me, looking at me who already sat with the baby in my arms, sleeping soundly liked usual. 

I shook my head, smiling. "No, no need too. Just come here, sit next to me." I softly said, smiling at him. Jaejoong smiled then, putting the things at a corner before carefully made his steps towards me, sitting next to me on the couch then. I smiled at him then. "I want to ask you something... Is that okay?" I'll asked him. 

He nodded his head slowly then. "So... I was wondering... Do you had though about a name for our baby? If you had, just tell me... " I said to him, looking at him with warm stare. He chuckled then. "Hurmmm... I didn't think about it actually. Well-... busying myself for taking care you and also Hyun Joon actually." he answered, smiling at me with such an innocence look on his face. I let out a laugh then, a small and breatheless one. "Okay then... So, what do you think we should put her name? For our little baby?" I asked him then. 

"It's up to you..." he answered simply, smoothly my hair. 

I shook my head, pouting my lips. "I don't want to be liked that... Since I've already put Hyun Joon name, why don't you put for this baby? It's fair then." I prompted, smiling at him sweetly. He smiled back, kissing my forehead then. "It's okay... Let just think about it later kay? I'm going to pick up Hyun Joon after this. I'm guessing he missing you already since you didn't have plenty time with him." he assured, laughing a bit. 

Yeah, I knew about it...

Krystal even said that Hyun Joon even felt jealous because of his little sister apperance which making everyone's attention turned towards this little baby girl! Hahahha, poor my litte boy! 

 

A Moment Of Times

No One POV'S

Years had passed and everything seems to turned out well and went smoothly... 

Krystal also had got married and right now had been pregnant for 5 months. And of course the married couple, herself and Nick are just too excited for their first baby that will come out to this new world within than 4 months only. 

Hyun Joon also had got himself into a kindergarten and was been playfully with his new situation. Friends, teachers and everything that had been new for him seems to be pretty well around him. 

The married couple, YoonA and Taecyeon also are also expecting for their second child right now. Both of them seems to be surprised with the news since YoonA didn't seems to believed that she was pregnant actually! She said that she just came period two weeks before she found out that she pregnant! Hahhahah, that seems a bit miracle actually! 

And anyone was expecting to know what the baby girl name was.... right?? 

Well, if you all was eager enough to know, the little baby girl named was Kim Yeol Eun. Pretty unique right? Yeah... Sure it is... The little baby girl right now had reached to 1 year old already. So pretty fast time moving right?? Yes, all went so perfectly...

Our main couple?? 

Hurmmmm....

They turned out to be liked super lovey-dovey couple though. And it seems liked everyone around them were just jealous to see their beautiful interaction and chemistry though! Hahhaha!! Both of them just seems so perfect to each other, meant to be living with one another. J to the J... Kkekekek... 

Jaejoong was leaning his body against the balcony, feeling the windy air in the night. Just then, he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, smelling his scent at the back of his body. Jaejoong's lips curved into a small smile, already knew who was that person is...

"Have the kids asleep?" he asked, pulling Jessica hand so that she was standing right in front of him while he hugging her from behind. Jessica smiled, nodding her head. "Yeah, both of them already asleep." she replied, flipping her hair to the back of her ear. "It seems that everyone had their happy endings... I'll bet everyone was having their happy times right now." he quietly whispered, ducking his head on her shoulders. 

Jessica laughed then, playing with Jaejoong's hand that was wrapping around her petite waist. 

"I know.... I just can't believed that everything seems so--... Liked a fairytale stories... Ahhhh, I've never thought it would be liked this..." she replied, smiling on her lips. Jaejoong chuckled then, kissing her cheek. "You know what.... Maybe my sister was right after all." Jaejoong said, smelling Jessica's scent, kissing her hair. "What is it?" she asked, curious about that. 

Jaejoong smiled then, turning Jessica body so that she faced him right now. His hand smootly her dark brown hair, smiling at her. "True love really exist does... It just that sometimes we just doesn't seems to realize about it until it's finally awake us up." he softly murmured, leaning his forehead against hers. Jessica's lips twitched into a wide smile, flashing her teeth at him. 

"And for me... There's still one wish that I've always hoped for and I think it might be come true for us..." Jessica said, putting her hands on his chest. Jaejoong looked at her, raised one of his eyebrows. "And what is that?" he asked, smiling warmly at her. Jessica chuckled then, touching the tipd of his nose. "If there's going to be a dream, I will dream this to be liked forever. Forever for both of us, Hyun Joon and Yeol Eun." she simply told him, rubbing her nose with him. 

Jaejoong chuckled then, slowly leaning into her, kissing her lips passionately. 

Well, it's very a long fairtale dream for them to reach on.... But there just one thing that can be true about. 

Happy ending always for there for us. All we have to do is that looked for it and tried to reach it. If we all having a happy endings, all of us going to end up under the gravestones right now... 

 

 


 

 

 

[THE END]

 

 

 

Finally!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! I can't believed it!!! I just finished my one fanfiction in my whole history!!!! Yes, at last!!!! So happy right now, guys!!!! 

Firstly, I wanted to thanks to all the readers who had read my fanfic, thank you very much. Not forgetting, my commenters who had commented their opinion for my story. I'm very appreciated about it! 

To my subscribers, a million thanks for you guys for subscribing my fanfic!! Thanks a lot guys!!! I'll appreaciated it!!!! 

And mostly thanks to people around me!!!

I'll loved you guys!!!! 

So long for now...

Tooddles^^