Chapter 55 : A Clean Confusion Break

Love Can't Be Expected

Heyy, everyone!!! It's nice to finally having back to write some story for you guys! Sorry if I've been made you guys waiting long for my new update... Yeahhh, I'm sort a bit busy here... So many things to do. Whatever it is, there's something that I'll needed to tell to all of you. Firstly, I wanted to tell you guys about the couple that I wrote in this fanfic. You knew that the main couple in this story was JaeSica right? Well, I'll also added YoonTaec couple in my story... Hehhehee!!! What I'm going to say here that if there were my readers who liked YoonTaec couple, I'm apologize for my badness since I didn't put much their moments... You all knew this story was about JaeSica couple, that's why I only put my attention to them... Mianhae! I hoped that you all won't be mad at me since I'm not a good writer you knew... :) Whatever it is, I hoped you guys would continued to support me well! Thanks guys!!! 


No One POV'S

Jessica sighed deeply, looking at the deep blue sea right in her front view from the deck. Her hair was blown, swiftly following the wind rythm. Her eyes then flickered to another angel, seeing her little boy, Hyun Joon playing with Mrs.Hwang at the beach, few meters from the deck view. Her lips then turned into a slight, small smile looking how happy Hyun Joon played with Mrs.Hwang, digging the beach sand with his toys playing. 

It's been a few days since that incident happened... 

And now, Jessica really felt regreted of what she had done to him. She really regreted of what had happened between her and that person. She was so stupid, following her ego feeling! God, what she had done... Why can't she just be the one was herself?! Is it hard for her to do that?! Well, probably yeah... Actually she was too afraid to face him again, thinking that maybe he doesn't want her anymore... 

Truly, she really missed him...

Even her body can't denied about it... Her blood was running rapidly when she met him, truly when she looking at his face. It was liked the cold blood following in her body changed rapidly to flow all over her veins and her body. She was too happy when she met him that other day.... But, she also stupid when she acted liked that! She knew that he was very heartbroken when she neglected him liked that.... Ohhhh, how stupid she is?!! 

Jessica pressed her lips tightly, sighing deeply. 

"Please... Just this time.... Let me meet him again.... Only this time, just only once..." Jessica looked up to the sky, praying for her hope. She already certained with herself. She doesn't want to be liked this anymore. She want to be herself, who always followed what she wanted! She wanted to be a person who already matured inside and outside... She want to meet him again, telling him that she really want to be with him again!! Ohhh, if only all of that could happened...

Just then...

"Soo-Yeon~aa..." someone called her name. 

Jessica turned around, meeting Mrs.Hwang face. Her lips was smiling warmly towards Jessica, showing some wrinkles at the edge of her eyes. "Yes?" she asked her softly, polite talking. Mrs.Hwang smiled. "Why don't you joined us? It would be fun. Besides, Hyun Joon was expecting for you to play with him. He's been whining for you. Come on." Mrs.Hwang softly asked for Jessica. 

Jessica smiled lightly. 

"Yeah sure. I'll be right back." she answered then. Mrs.Hwang nodded her head softly, walking back to the beach then. Jessica smile then faded, sighing again. Poor you, my baby boy.... I'm so sorry, Hyun Joon baby... Mianhae... Please forgive mommy... I was so selfish for myself, keeping the secret about your exist to your own father, your biological father.... Really, really sorry...

Jessica then took a walk to the beach, heading where Mrs.Hwang and Hyun Joon place. 

"Mommy!!!" Hyun Joon cheerfully called for Jessica, waving his little arms, hoping for Jessica to lift him. Jessica smiled warmly, quickly took Hyun Joon in her arms then, lifting him. She then kissed her playfully making her squeeking happily, smiling cheekily. "Aigoo, my Hyun Joon is very shy person, hummm... How's my baby boy today? Do you enjoy played the sand, hmmm?" Jessica asked softly, talking to her little child. 

Hyun Joon giggled happily, clapping his hands playfully then. "You're hungry, baby boy? Humm? Mommy will buy something for you... Want some sweets?" Jessica asked him, kissing his flawless soft cheek. Hyun Joon nodded quickly, smiling. Jessica laughed a bit, kissing his forehead then. "Aunty, I'm going to a nearby shop, buying something for all of us. You won't mind? Is there anything I can get for you?" Jessica asked, looking at Mrs.Hwang who was drenced a bit with sweats. Mrs.Hwang shook her head, smiled at her warmly. 

"Don't worry, I'll knew what to do. Just go, Soo-Yeon." she ordered Jessica then. 

Jessica smiled warmly, giving Hyun Joon to Mrs.Hwang then. 

"Be a good boy, Hyun Joon~aa... Mommy will come back later, okay?" Jessica then bend her body a bit to kiss Hyun Joon head before walked away again, searching for a nearby shop to buy something for all of them. 

 

Taecyeon POV'S

I was sitting on the snow field, panting hardly. 

Woah, it's very tiring to get up for the top of the mountain... YoonA already half away far from me, looking all energetic. I'm really impressed with her since she got a really bunch of energy to get way to up there. 

I waved at YoonA who was looking at me, chuckling by herself, shaking her head. 

Yeahhh, I knew she wanted to laugh at me because I'm the one who was too excited to ask for her to went to this snow mountain and now I'm the one who had surrendered earlier... That doesn't seem to professional!!! Duhhh, such an embarrassment!! 

"Heyy, you're okay?" YoonA asked to me, almost yelling, walking to get down for me now. 

I smiled at her helplessly, waved a bit at her. She laughed a bit before stand right in front of me, looking at me a bit worried. "Come on, you're almost reached at the top. Don't give up now." she tried to coax me, smiled at me warmly. 

I breathed properly now, wrapping both of my knees with my arms, looking up at her. 

She then bend down a bit, smiled at me. "Come on, Taec. It will be fun!" she told me, touching my hand then. "It's too tiring! How can you have more energy than me?" I asked her in disbelief tone. She smiled at me. "Well, I was hoping to go at the top of the mountain since I knew that maybe I won't be able to do this anymore. It's not very often I've got chances to visit this luxurious places liked this." she simply answered my answer, smiling at me sweetly. 

I looked at her, surprised of what she answered. 

"What? Did I do something wrong?" she asked me, looking at me blankly. I shook my head, stood up then. "Nothing. Just impressed by your words. You're very outstanding woman that I've ever met." I swiftly said to her, putting my arms around her shoulder. She looked up at me. "Why you said that?" she asked with puzzled tone, doesn't seem to understand much. 

I'll just smiled, walking with her then. 

We're both reached on the top of the mountain successfully with our worked out energy. I was very exhausting but felt very pleased and relieved when I saw the view and also some builidings on the top of the cold, chilling mountain. 

YoonA was so hyped about, happy for finally reached at the top of the mountain. 

I can saw in her eyes, sparkling with happiness and excitement when she looked all this new things. I smiled to myself, feeling pleased to make her happy. Ahhhh, I'm so crazy with her.... :D

 

That Night 

Jessica POV'S

I put Hyun Joon carefully in the baby crib in the room right beside mine. I smiled to myself, caressing his face softly then. Without making any noise, I carefully stepped out from the room, not wanting to wake him up. 

I closed the door quietly, walking to the living room then. 

My eyes flickered to the clock that was on the shelf at the right corner. It's still early for me to sleep. I've been used to sleep late because sometimes I've got night shift to work on. Hummm, why don't I just walked out? That might be good idea since my mind also in a pretty crazy thinking... 

I went to my room, grabing my long beige cardigan, wearing it to my body. I combed my hair a bit, removing few tangles on it. Satisfied with my looks, I then walked to the door, switching off the main lamp, only leaving the table lamp to be on. I locked the door securely, hoping that nothing bad would happened since my child was inside the small house, already sleeping soundly. Usually he won't awake at this time, only in the dawn or early morning he used to awake since he's been hungry, ready to fee on himself. 

The night was till young and it seems that many shop was still opened. 

I made myself alone, walking along the pathway, looking at few people who were passing through me. My hands crossed on my chest, giving me a little bit warmth for myself. I smiled to myself when suddenly my mind thinking the moments when both of us at London... 

I'll still remembered how kind he is when he offered me his coat since the temperature was a bit dropped at that time. His cologne, sweet scent... Everything about him, I've always remembered about it. His sweet, enchanting smile. His warm touch towards me, his soft spoke voice just liked air following throught the wind... 

I laughed quietly to myself, feeling a bit teary in my eyes. 

"You're the who was stupid, foolish person who let someone, your true mate left you all alone by yourself... You're such a selfish, hoggish person!" a voice telling me in my mind. I shook my head, tried to get rid of that voice. "Because of your stupid doings, you lost him! You was so stupid, Jessica Jung! Haven't you learnt a lesson when you're already lost him?! And now you want to let it happened again?!" the strange voice kept asking me, firm voice. 

I shook my head, shutting my eyes. God, why can't this voice just left me alone?! 

"Jessica, Jessica... Why would you shut your eyes?! Because you don't want to listen anymore?! Huhhhh!!! I'll already told that you're such a liar, selfish person! Look, even now you're still egoistic person, not listening to the advice! No wonder, your life would be destroyed one day!" said the voice again, mocking on me. "Stupid, Jessica... Because of your behavior, you lost everything.... You're such a stupid, foolish, egoistic person!!!" the voice yelled loudly in my mind, making me shook my head hardly now, running down the pathway then. 

I shut my eyes, closing my ears hoping that the voice would get out from my mind!!! 

I didn't noticed when suddenlly a high flashlight came across me, right in front of me. 

I opened my eyes then and...

Everything went black then....... 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#########

 

I can felt with my hear sense that there were some noise around me, babling there, all over and it kept echoing in my mind... 

I breathed properly, tried to find my soul again. The deep, dark water seem to press on me very hard, giving me a hard pressure to my body making me overhelmed with this airless situation. I tried to swim over, making myself floating again but I couldn't. The water was too deep and dark for me even my eyes can't recognized where should I've been right now. 

Am I dreaming or something?! 

Sooner then, I can clearly feeling myself floating, making me through the deep dark water smoothly, easily with myself. 

I felt a whine pain when I tried to open my eyes, shutting it a few times. 

I can felt that someone was near me, calling for me but I can't figure who was it. Where am I exactly? Am I dead or something? Or could I've been dreaming right now? In my head, I clearly can heard his voice, my angel voice, calling for me... I smiled widely to myself, looking at him, standing right a bit far from me, opened arms for me. His flawless, a bit white pale skin was waiting, sparkling for me on the other side. 

He was smiling at me, calling my name through his small, pulm lips. 

"Jae?? Is that you..." I asked for myself, taking a few hesitate steps. He was smiling at me, not saying anything, just stood there silence. When I tried to get closer to him, horror washed over me. I accidently flipped into a deep, the dark water again. I gasped in shock, trying to make myself up to the surface again. I was drowning for sure, yeah I was... 

My lungs didn't popped out just liked balloons, making me harder to breathe in with the deep, dark water. 

I felt liked crying, what is this all about?! If I dead, who's going to look after my baby?! Ohhh god, what had happened exactly?! The deep water pressed very hard on me, making a great pressure on me until....

"Huhhhhhhhh!!!!" my eyes opened in wild shock, gasping very hard. 

At that time, someone held me, tried to calm me. "Shhhh... Heyy, Jess... It's me, everything is fine... Shhhhh, I'm right here... You're okay?" I heard his voice, echoing again in my mind. I looked around frightened, feeling hysteric with myself. His arms held me tight, tried to calm me down. "Hey, hey... Hey, it's me... I'm here, don't be afraid Jess..." his soft, angel voice tried to provoke me again. 

I looked at him in terrified, feeling hysteric to myself. I heard that was strange noise and I realized that it was me who making those strange noise. 

"Jess, look at me!!! Please, just look at me!" his hand then held both of my side face, making me to look at him in force. "Shhhhh, everything just fine. You don't have to worry, it's all settle now. Can you hear me, Jess?" he asked me softly, looking at me with a worried expression. 

I'll looked at him, long before I can found my voice again. 

"Jae? Ja-Jae--...Jaejoong?" I stammered through my lips. "Yes, it's me... Shhhh, just be quiet okay... Everything would be fine now." he spoke to me softly, trying to cool me down. I gasped in surprised, shook my head. "Okay, now what dream I'm having exactly?!" I tried to shook my head, shutting my eyes again. "Hey, you're not dreaming, Jess... I'm right here, right in front of you. Open you eyes, I'm here." his soft voice heard over me. 

"Is it really you?" I asked again, tried to touch him but I'm afraid. Afraid that I would awaked in this dream that I was having...

"Yeah, it's me. Don't you believed me? I'm here, still alived.. I'm here for you, Jess..." Jaejoong voice went overhelmed me. 

Without thinking, I trembled right in front of him, crying right in his arms. "Jae--Jae-... Joongie, I'm so so sorry! I knew that I was wrong for you, I knew I'm the one who acted foolishly towards you... I-I..-I... I was bad person, am I right? I'm sorry... Ohhhh, Joongie...." I cried helplessly in his amrs, sobbing on his chest. 

I thought that he was going to push me away but I was wrong... Instead of pushing me away, his arms rubbing my back pleasantly. "Hey, stop crying... Don't be burden to yourself... Shhhhh...." he softly said to me, tried to stop me from crying more. I was sobbing, crying on him making his shirt was wet due to my tears over flowing on his shirt, drenched in wet. Poor him... 

"I'm sorry for making you hurt that day... It's not liked your think, I'm not thinking right that time. I was so surprised to see for this time since I haven't seen you for period times. I'm sorry, Joongie... So sorry with my bad behavior." I cried to him, teary eyes looking at him. He just smiled at me, wiping my tears then. "I've never be mad at you Jess, how could I be mad at you... Don't felt bad. It's not liked you're the one who always wrong... I'm also wrong, remembered? I've also made mistake couple years ago..." he spoke to me in soft way. 

I shook my head. "But--... I-I... I'm the one who always made things worst. If I listened to your explanation first, it won't be liked this. I was acting childish, you know! I've not been fair for you, I-I..I--... I'm not suit for someone liked you, Jae..." I told him sadly, somber face. He laughed a bit, an enchanting weak laugh, the most beautiful laugh I've ever heard. "No, you're not. Don't ever said liked that. You're way too good to me. You're my angel, you're the reason why I'm alway strong for now. You're my life now, Jess... We're both already meant to be together... Please don't said those words... It's not liked yourself." he simply replied making me impressed. 

Ohhh, how can I competed with all the kindness that he gave to me?! 

And what did I gave him as return?! Painfull, depression, heartbroken.... Ohhhh, what I've done...

"I was very gratefull that I could met you again. I was a bit relieved when I passed by that time. It's liked a fate to me." he suddenly told me making me wrinkled in confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked him puzzled. 

He looked at me. "Don't you remembered? You're fainted last two night and you almost hit by a lorry, you know... How can you be so careless?" he asked me, shook his head in disbelief. 

I looked at him widen eyes. Two nights?! 

That mean.... 

"Where you're going? You're not in a good condition yet!" Jaejoong tried to held me, complainted towards me. "I've had... I had to go!" I said in urgent, climbing down from the bed. "Where to?" he asked me. 

"My house... Someone needs me!" I said firmly, feeling very worried. 

Just I want to step away, he caught my wrist. "Let me send you then." he told me. I frozen in my place, feeling uneasy. I couldn't let him do that, he would knew the truth but.... 

I pursed my lips... I turned my body towards him then... 

"Jae.... I-I...-I...I can't." I quietly whispered to him. 

He looked at me, puzzled expression. "But, why?" he asked me. "I-I...I-'ve... I've got secret that I ke-..ke-p...kept from you..." I trembling, nervous with myself. "What about?" he asked me then, looking at me. I bite my lips, doesn't know what to do right now. Should I tell him about our child?! Ohhhh god, please help me... What should I do now?! Soonere or not, I'm sure that he would knew about Hyun Joon. I'm really certain about that, only time would waited for it. 

Ohhhh, what should I do now?!! 

"Jess, what about?" he asked me again, looking at me impatient look. 

I bite my lips, tightens my mouth with seal. I don't think that he should knew about this at this time. I mean... I don't know... What I supposed to do now?! 

I took a deep breathe before turned my eyes to met his face who was looking at me impatiently, sharp look. "J-Ja..-Jae... I-I....-I..." just I want to open my mouth, someone dashed into the room, making my mouth sealed again. 

Jaejoong sighed frustrated, looking at the person who just dashed into the room earlier.... 

"Can you, at least knocked?!" Jaejoong said, gritting with his teeth, looking at that person angrily. 

The person bowed a bit at him. "Sorry, sir. But, there's someone here to see this lady." the person said, gesturing towards me. I looked at that person in surprised, shocked. 

Jaejoong also looked a bit surprised. "Who?" he asked then. "I don't know but that person said she knew about this young lady." the tall man told Jaejoong quietly. Jaejoong pressed his lips before told the tall man to get the person who came to see me. I was wondering to myself who was it since I really the hell didn't not know where I am right now!!! 

"Soo-Yeon~aa!!!" 

My eyes opened in surprised and I was gasped in shock. Yeah, I was.... 

It was Mrs.Hwang after all!!! Ohhhh, how I was relieved to see her.... But, where's my baby...?? "Aunty!!!" I called her, walking towards her then. She then hugged me tightly making me breatheless with her doings. "Ohhhh, what a relieved to find you here!!! I thought you were been kidnapped or something!" she told me, looking at me with worried expression. 

I smiled a bit. 

"Where's... my... bab..." 

"Ohh, he just right outside. Do you want to meet him? He was pretty upset and been nagging all the time to meet her beautiful mother." Mrs.Hwang told me. I just smiled at her. "Yeah, I'll meet him. We're going home together okay. I'll be there few minutes. Can you wait me outside?" I asked her, smiling at her. She then nodded, walking out from the room then. 

I sighed deeply, turned my body towards Jaejoong who was still looking at me with confusion. 

"Do you know her?" Jaejoong asked me then. 

I'll nodded my head. "Of course I knew her. She's my neighbours." I answered him. "Ohhhh..." he made an 'O' expression. 

"I'm sorry I've had to go... Thanks for helping me." I said to him awkwardly, looking at him while scratching my hollow nape. "It's welcome. Besides, when someone needed help we must give them right?" he told me, smiling a bit. I nodded my head, agreed with his words. "I've also had to go now... It's pretty long since I've been here." he said to me. 

I looked at him long. "You're leaving?" I asked him, almost whispering. 

He smiled a bit. "Yeah. I've been here almost 2 weeks already. There's plenty things that I've needed to do. I've had a life remembered? You have your own too, Jess..." he said quietly, still smiling at me. I slowly nodded, yeah he's right. 

"Actually, I've had to go back last three day but I accidently bumped to you, fainting that night. I brought you to the nearby clinic then, afraid that you might be injured somewhere. About you said to me earlier, I've already forgot about that Jess... Actually, I don't wherter I should continued this anymore. It seems liked, when I entered your life I've made you more suffered that you are. And with that, I felt bad with myself. I wondered what would it be if I doesn't get into your life? You don't have to be suffered liked this..." he murmured to me making me quiet at where I'm standing. 

He smiled a bit to me. 

"I'm sorry if my presence ever been such a nuisance towards you. I'll accepeted if you don't want me anymore in your life. I already knew that someday this would happened to both of us. Because sometimes I've think that, maybe if I didn't entered your life, you will be truly happy right now, Jessica Jung." he said my fully name. 

"I knew you're already tired with my promise... I knew that I'm not a good, perfect person for you, Jessica... But, at least... I'm trying my best effort to be a complete, perfect person for you. Maybe this time, I'll held with my words. I'll promised that I won't be disturbed you anymore, Jess... I don't want you to be heartbroken again just because of me. It's not what I've wanted in my life... All I ever want is to see you happy with your life. That's just made me felt better." he said to me, still smiling. 

I looked at him long, speechless. 

He then took a bit step forward towards me. 

"Thanks for everything Jessica Jung. Because of you, I've really got time to know what a real love to be... I really hoped that someday fate would meet us again if we were destined to be just liked you said." he softly whispered to me. 

His body then bended down a bit, touching my forehead with his small, pulm lips. 

He kissed my forehead slowly, before letting it go. 

"Untill we meet again, Jessica Jung." he told me the last time before he stepped out from the unfamiliar room for me, leaving me all alone. 

So that's it?! Everything just went by just liked that.... 

I tried to breathe normally, biting my lips. I also don't know why I'm still here, didn't stopped him for going away from me... Did I happy with all of this?! For how long I've had to be suffered liked this.... 

Is it really end of us, Jaejoong and Jessica?

A clean break for us, Jae? Huhhh?

Without realized, tears was overflowing over me.... 

Crying for no reason right now....