Chapter 3 : Finding Out

Love Can't Be Expected

No One POV'S

Jessica parked her car in the garage, walking silently into the house. Her mind was thinking about what she had been through today. And what the worst it was her first day at the college... "I wonder what's wrong with that guy?" Jessica thought to herself. Jessica took off her clothe, walking towards the bathroom. She the hot shower, filling up the tub. While waiting for the water to fulfil the tub, Jessica put some lavender foam into the tub making it bubbles. Jessica smiled to herself, taking a deep breath of the lavender fragrance. She turned off the hot shower, steping inside the tub.

Jessica laid in the tub, calming herself. She played with the water, scrubbing the foam through all her body making herself clean. She tied her hair into ban style and laid in the tub, relaxing herself. Jessica mind thinking of the incident that happened today. She really don't understand what's wrong with that guy named Kim Jaejoong?! Why he looked so mad and annoyed when he face with her... Jessica sighed deeply, trying to forget about that. Jessica smiled to herself... Although that jerk 'guy' did not like her but still she managed to get some new friends... Kwon Yuri and Kim Taeyeon. Both of them seem nice and kind hearted. Well, at least she have friends to chat or talk with, right?

Jessica dried herself up and wore a cute pink pajama.

She combed her hair softly, putting some powder to her face. Jessica walked to downstairs heading to the kitchen. She felt hungry after having a tiring day today. Jessica took out some ingredient that she bought just now. She want to make chicken florentine, one of the recipe that her mom taught her. It not so difficult to do this recipe. After sepnding about 25 minutes for this dish, Jessica sat at the dining room. 

She lightly took a bite of the chicken, chewing it slowly. After this, she want to open her e-mail to check her inbox and also another important things. Finished eating, Jessica went up to her bedroom. She opened her laptop, waiting for get the access internet to open her e-mail. Jessica login to her e-mail, checking. There's a message from her younger sister, Krystal.

From Krystal : Unnie~~!! How's your day today?? Is is great at Korea? I hoped you're just doing fine at there. I'm just finishing my classes today, so boring you know!! You know the guy I told you before? Today he gave me a heart shapped box filled with chocolates, so sweet~~  By the way, I hoped you had enjoyable life there, hope to see you soon!! I'll already missed you, my beloved sister... 

Jessica chuckled to herself after reading Krystal message. Aigooo, her younger sister sometimes can be so lovely girl!! Jessica typed something while smiling, replying Krystal message. 

From Jessica : Anyeong, Krsytal~aa.. I've been a bit busy today at my college, you know first day!! The college looked pretty good, I'll also met with new friends, Yuri and Taeyeon. They were very nice to me, I'll loved to be here.. Don't forget to send my regards to mom and dad, love you Krystal.

After sending the message, Jessica laid on the bed, hugging her pillow. "Maybe I'll should talk to him... Yeah, he seem arrogant and cold but who knows..." Jessica muttered quietly to herself. She needed to cover this thing up. She did not want to get enemies in her new college. Feeling tired and exhausted, Jessica drifted to a soundly sleep...

 

The Next Day

Jessica combed her blonde hair softly, wearing a hairband on her head. She smiled to herself. She wore a light pink top with white cardigan and also a floral design knee skirt. Jessica took her bag, walking downstairs. She then went to the garage, opening it showing her car.

Jessica drove her car to the college a bit fast today. Around 10 minutes later, she arrived at the college. She parked her car under a big shady tree, locking it up. Jessica walked into the college, waiting for Yuri at the main front door. While waiting for her, her eyes were searching for 'him'. Hopefully, he's in a good mood today. Jessica sighed deeply, calming herself. Just then, Yuri came to her waving. 

"Anyeong, Soo-Yeon~aa!!" she greeted with bright smile. Jessica smiled back to her. "You're always early you know, I wonder what time you awake." told Yuri, taking a seat beside Jessica. Jessica chuckled. "I don't know, maybe because I used awake early when I lived in San Fracisco." answered her softly. Yuri nodded, crossed leg on her seat. "Where's Taeyeon?" Jessica asked, looking at Yuri. Yuri tipped both of her shoulders. "Don't know!" she replied, smiling again. Jessica smiled, turning around. "Yuri~aa.. Emmmm, can I ask you something?" Jessica said quietly, looking down. " About what?" asked Yuri back. Jessica smiled a bit. "You had studied in this college for a period time, right? I want to ask you if you know about Kim.. Kim what his name?" Jessica acted like not remembering. "Ahhhh, Kim Jaejoong~shhii!!" Yuri answered for her immediately.

Jessica nodded, smiling. "What's wrong with him? He looked like arrogant person to me..." Jessica mumbled quietly, thinking of what had happened between her and that Kim Jaejoong. Yuri let out a small laugh, looking at Jessica. "Why? Is it a funny thing to you?" Jessica asked, confused. "Aniyo... It just that it's funny when you describe him like that... He's not like you see, Soo-Yeaon~aa.. He's just like to be a quiet and sometimes his appearance looked like he's an arrogant and cold person." explained Yuri. "How you knew about that? Did you know him personally?" Jessica asked curious. She does not know why she's feeling uneasy about that!! Yuri chuckled again, shaking her head. "Nope, not like that." Yuri answered.

Jessica looked at Yuri again, raising her eyebrows. "Then?" Jessica asked again. Yuri stopped chuckling, trying to hold her laugh. "I lived nearby to his house. Sometimes, I can saw he's been kind to the neighbours and the others. You know what? We're both talked when we're at the residential areas.. But here, he never once talk to me.. I'm just receiving cold glance and also quiet personality... That's why people here not really talk to him..." Yuri explained again making Jessica understood, so that's why... Hmmm, no wonder...

"I'm sorry I'm late guys!! I'm overslept!!" Taeyeon came to us suddenly, bowing toward us a few times. Jessica just smiled while Yuri glared at Taeyeon. "Next time you're late, I'll left you!" Yuri said serious tone. Taeyeon looked at her, blinking her eyes. "What with her today?" Taeyeon mumbled to herself. Yuri let out a laugh seeing Taeyeon rackless expression, so hilarious with those eyes!! "Just kidding, Taeyeon~aaa!! Kajja, we'll be late if we don't move now!" urge Yuri. Jessica and Taeyeon nodded, walking to their lockers. Jessica smiled to herself. "Hmmm, Kim Jaejoong... How I wish to know you more..." Jessica thought to herself, grinning... 

 

Jessica POV'S

I take a deep breath before entering the big room or should I say my class. I looked down along my way to my seat. I did not dare to look up because I knew I will meet 'his' gaze. After reaching my seat, I quickly sit down still looking down. A few minutes later, our psychology teacher came into the class. I looked up, concentrating to the lecturer.

"Hello all of you.. I'm sorry because I'm bit late today. Anyway, I want you all take note what I'm writing on the whiteboard. I want to do exam next 2 weeks and I don't want anyone failed like the last time! Understand?" I nodded so with the other people. "Before I started, may I know your attendance class?" asked the lecturer. "Mmm, only Kim Jaejoong absent today, sir." said a guy, actually he's the head leader of this class. When he said Kim Jaejoong did not attend today, I quickly looked behind my back. Hmmm, no wonder I'm feeling not too nervous today... I wonder why he's not coming today?? Did he fall sick?

After psychology class, we went to gym class. I was choosen to play with netball team in my class. Although I don't want to play but our gym teacher, Miss Hanna forced me to play. She told all of us to play during gym class or she will punished all of us!! Gosh!! During we played netball, the ball hit my head hardly making me fall on the floor. It was so hurt and I felt a bit dizzy. "You're okay, Soo-Yeon?" asked the gym teacher. I nodded lightly, trying to get up. "I'll need here!! Can someone help Soo-Yeon to the medical room?" asked Miss Hanna. I stood up, leaning my hand on the wall for support. Someone walked near to me. "Do you need help?" asked someone. I looked up, looking at that person.

"It's okay, I'm okay." I said to that person. I walked out from the gym, heading to the fitting room. I changed my sport outfits to my clothe. I went to the medical room, asking for some medicion. "What happened to you, young lady?" the woman who was in the medical room asked me. "I'm feeling a bit dizzy, can I get some medicion? Or I don't have to eat medicion?" I asked. "Emmm, I think maybe it was the affected after you been hit by a ball in a hard way. Maybe you should go home and get some rest, Miss Soo-Yeon." said the woman. I nodded, tottering along my way to my car. "I don't think I can drive my car with my condition like this..." I mumbled to myself, unlocking my car. I tried to lean for a while before I started my car engine. Slowly, I drove the car back to my home, feeling all dizzy on the way...