Chapter 74 : Old Story Times

Love Can't Be Expected

Jaejoong POV'S

I pulled up the comforter around my son's body, Hyun Joon who was sleeping while hugging his Bunny doll. I smiled towards myself, softly his few strains of small hair. I kissed his forehead then before walked to the door, switching off the lamp, closing the door behind me then. 

I went myself towards my room then which was located opposite with Hyun Joon room. 

When I opened the door, Jessica was laying on the bed, relaxing herself. I bet she must be tired after having a very exhausted day today. Krystal and her had been gone out for some kind of shopping stuff for their spending times. They also bought some of the wedding preparations which going to be this Friday meaning that there's still 4 days left before the wedding took place. 

She had told me that she doesn't want a very grand wedding and just liked to be a simple, lovely one. That's enough for her and making herself happy for that day. 

"Hmmmm.... You're tired...?" I asked towards her, her dark brown hair softly with my fingers. 

Jessica turned to look at me then, rolling at the other side. "A bit." she answered simply, snuggling closer towards me. I smiled then, patting her head. "What did you buy with Krystal today?" I asked her, flickered down my eyes towards her. She just sighed deeply then. "Nothing much... Just few things for the wedding preparation and also few stuff that she bought for me. I told her I didn't want but she just be intractable just liked usual." she murmured quietly, gliding her nose along my nape. 

"Thanks for taking care Hyun Joon. Alone by yourself. Sorry about that." she added then, smiling a bit. "No need too. You should have some time for yourself and your little sister." I said, smelling her scent which I've always loved to do that since long before enough. She just smiled then. "I can't wait to make you officially be mine." I whispered at her quietly, hugging her in my embrace. 

She replied my hug, looking at me with her rounded eyes. "Me too..." she said, planting a quick kiss on my lips. I smiled then, kissing her forehead before both of us drenced into our dreamland together in each other arms... 

 

Jessica POV'S

It's true what Krystal said towards me after all!!! Even making the preparation for this wedding event can made me felt liked dying of exhaustion!!! Goshhh!! I'm not lying after all!!! 

Although I'm just doing only a little part for this preparations but still I'm feeling liked living in death!!! I wondered what will happened if I'm taking care all the wedding stuff?!! I might die before the wedding!! Hahahha!!! 

Jaejoong's eldest sister, Kim Jae Yoon already asked for her friend to help me a bit for this wedding preparations. And for her, she told me that she had created a beuaty, simple dress for me to wear during the event day. I didn't cared that much but I was very happy and releived though since his sister been willing to do that although I'm feeling a bit embarrassed for her. But, she shook off my ashamed feeling telling me that it was a very special one since the dress was for the one who was successfully took away over her little brother heart! 

And still, all of us going to follow the rules of this marriege although it's already modern years or something. 

Jae Yoon already asked me for living at her house for 2 days before the wedding event took place which I'm going for her house tomorrow evening then. Hyun Joon was a bit upset at first but Krystal was willingly to take care of him and will be look for him along my stay at Jaejoong's sister house actually. 

I'm kinda feeling of laughing when Jaejoong and his sister was fought about this things. Jaejoong said that his sister just trying to follow the rules much and what the worst he can't accepted of what his sister told me to do. Jae Yoon fought him back by saying that she's doing this since this going to be once in his life and my life too! Besides, Jaejoong the only one little brother she had, no one else anymore. I ended up both of them by saying to Jaejoong to let go this for once. Besides, it's not liked I'm going to stay with his sisters forever! 

Jaejoong just accepted willingly then, agreed with me and also his sisters. 

And now, I'm on my way towards Jaejoong's sister house which I based on by the intructions that Jaejoong told me and my GPS in my phone!

I arrived myself at his sister house almost to twilight already, knowing that I was embarrassed towards myself because actually I've bit lost for twice, searching all around for her house! I wasn't aware that I've already passed this house once when I'm looking for it! What a stupid feeling... 

"Soo-Yeon~aa!!" his sister, Jae Yoon greeted me with warm smile, welcoming me well. She was informed by her workers about my arrival, half ran towards me the moment I climbed out from my car, a bit startled when I felt someone ambushed towards me, hugging me!

"Annyeong unnie!" I greeted her with warm smile on my face. She smiled at me when she released me from her hug then. "Come on! Let's get inside! It's pretty warm outside!" she prompted then, pulling my hand, getting inside the big house. 

Both of us went towards the hallways then, climbing the stairs. "So, how's you doing?" she asked me, looking at me. I smiled at her in return. "Fine. Only a bit stressed out with this wedding preparations." I spoke with feelings, exhaled a bit. She nodded then. "Yeah, I even can see that in your face. But, don't worry. You will be staying here and doesn't need to do any work kay? Your 2 days here will be liked in heaven. Just ask what you want and the workers will get it for you." Jae Yoon spoke softly, leading me the way upon we both arrived at the upstairs level then. 

She then stopped at one of the door along the hallway, opening it before getting inside the room. I followed her, a bit startled to see of my room which I'm going to stay for my 2 days here... ( http://myhomeandgarden.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/154.jpg )

"So, this is your room. I hoped you like it and please make yourself comfartable. If you need anything, just called for the workers okay?" she turned to face me, smiling on her face. I nodded then, although I'm feeling that this just way too much... I don't needed to be treated liked this though! "Well then, I'll should leave you to give time for yourself. If you need me Soo-Yeon, just mind to call for me okay?" she added then, putting her hands on my shoulder. 

I smiled at her then, nodding my head slowly. 

She flashed her teeth then before walking out from my room, closing the door then. I stood there for a minute before slowly walking towards the bed then, looking all over around in the room. It's pretty much cool but I'm feeling too much been pampered if I'm staying here... Seriously saying!! 

A light knock on the room door making me a bit distracted. "Come in." I said quietly, flickered my eyes towards the door then. The door the flipped open, showing few workers was carrying my luggage bag which I brought here. I smiled shyly, quickly made myself towards the workers then. "Ohhh, don't need to trouble yourself. Let me get those." I said, tried to help them before a person, an old aged man stopped me. 

"I'm sorry, Miss Jessica. But you don't have too, it's our job by the way. If you're helping us or make yourself work, I'm pretty sure madam will be mad at us." the old aged man explained at me with soft words, smiled a bit. I looked at him, nodding then. "Well--... But, I don't want you to make yourself trouble." I still trying, smiling sweetly. He smiled a bit, shaking his head then. "No need too miss. I'm pretty sure you don't want us to be scold by madam right?" he assured at me. I was takken back, agreed a bit with his saying. 

Liked or not, I just let all of them did their work then while me liked a statue just going to let them and seeing them doing their works. Huhhhh.... 

 

That Night 

After cleaned up myself, I was called by the maid that the dinner was ready and Jaejoong's sister was waiting for me with her little young daughter. I dressed up myself with long, black stripes dark blue sweatpants and also elbow sleeves shirt for that night. I'm thinking that I'm just wearing too much though...

I tied my hair into ponytail, leaving bang on my forehead before rushed myself towards downstairs, heading to dining area then. 

"Ohhh, Soo-Yeon~aa... Come on, suits yourself." Jae Yoon said towards me, assured me to sit anywhere I liked around that wide, oval table. I choosed to sit across her daughter then, a bit near for her. It's a bit awkward sitting in a big, wide table where only three people eating at that table. "So, what do you want to eat?" she asked me, looking at me. I just smiled shyly. "Emmm, anything... I'm not a fretful type person." I answered her softly, feeling a twist in my stomach. 

She nodded then. "Okay then." she replied, smiling. 

I ended up myself eating a plate of spaghetti carbonara for tonight. After finished eating our dinner, I was proceeded to go to my room before Jaejoong's sister called me. 

"Follow me for a second." she asked me then, smiling. I was stood for a while, wrinkling my face before catch up towards her who already walking a bit further away from me. We're both then walked towards another hallways of the other side in that big house. I was looking all around, asking for myself that where we're heading for actually?? "Emmm--mm... Unnie~aa... Where--ar-e we going?" I asked her quietly. "Don't worry, just follow me... We're almost there..." she answered me few minutes then. 

I'll just pursed my lips, following her then. 

Few minutes later then, both of us reached at an area which seems to be unfamiliar with me. There was a room at that area and for me it looked liked a classical style, seems liked maybe it was long enough or it just a style that had been decorated to be liked that. 

Jae Yoon then went forward towards the room, slowly turning the knob with her hands. The door then flipped open and it was dark, way too dark for my eyes to scan anything that was inside that room. "Unnie??" I asked for Jaejoong's sister, gulped in fear since I can't felt anything only to be felt in the darkness all by myself. Yeah, I know! I'm afraid of darkness because I will think there will be a ghost or something liked that!

Suddenly, the room then covered up with brightness, a really bright one making me shut my eyes in surprised, covered it with my palm of the sudden light. "You can look now, Soo-Yeon~aa..." Jae Yoon told me then. I slowly moved away my palm, slowly opening my eyes then. The vision sight was a bit blurry at first but them I managed to look carefully, a very clear look. In this unfamiliar room, there were many things that for me it looked liked antics things for me. There were 3 big shelf across of the corner room. Also a few pictures and potrait hanging on the wall and eveything for me that made me a bit startled to look for it. 

"Wh-at is this ro-o-om?" I quietly asked, looking at Jae Yoon. 

She smiled at me a bit. "I called this a secret room for me which only the family members can get into this room. Which means only people I trust for." she said then. "The-n... I shouldn't be here, unnie~aa..." I said in guilty way, looking at Jae Yoon then. She shook her head then, flashing her white teeth. "No, that's not what I mean Soo-Yeon~aa... Besides, you're already I'll consider as this family member the day you took Jaejoong's heart away..." she replied me then, smiling. 

I nodded then, feeling a bit relieved in my heart then. 

"Mmm--emm, unnie~aa... Can I as-k you som-e-thi-ng...?" I asked, a bit stammered voice.

She looked up at me then, smiled nodding her head. "You always said that I'm the one who stole your brother heart... Haven't he fall in love before? Before he met me....?" I asked quietly, looking at Jae Yoon. 

Jae Yoon smiled then. "That's a good question. Well, that's also the main reason why I showed you this room." she replied me then, smiling. I wrinkled my face, looking at her in confusion. "Jaejoong... He's not liked the same man that maybe you can found with people around you. He just different, for me." she stated then, not looking at me. 

"My brother... He's a man with a very unusual type that people looking for actually... But still, there were so many women crazy for him but he just liked that, ignoring all of them... I was a bit worried when I'm not seeing him not interested for any woman even for a person. When I asked him, we're both always ended up by arguing or something... And I realized that it such a wasting fighting with him over something that I couldn't win for..." she said then, smiling all by herself. 

Probably rememorized the moment in her head... 

"And of course I knew that one of the reason he been liked that because he was afraid to be communicated with woman after what he had seen in front of his eyes." her eyes flickered to me then. "His best friend death." she added. I wasn't surprised about that since he had told me about this when the first time he confessed at me. A very prefect time... "When his best friend death, he seems to be traumatized or something... And I thought maybe that's the reason why he doesn't want to be in what I'm expecting him to be liked!" she continued on then. 

I leaned myself on the wall then, patiently wait for the rest. 

"Did he told you why the reason he left you out when the first time he met you before? He left for the college around few days, right?" she asked me, looking at me. I nodded my head slowly, remembering it. "I was extremely surprised when he get here, in front of my door house, standing there. For the first time, I saw his somber face, weak expression, showing me that something had happened towards him. But, when I asked him he said that there's nothing happened. He just came here for a holiday that's all. As his sister, I knew that he was lying on me and I urged him to tell him or I forced him to go back to his college!" she spoke then. 

"At that time, for the first time he cried at me... Telling me that he's been coward for himself and he can't face himself who had broken his promise for who he is... He said that he felt guilty and if course feeling unsure with himself. That time, he told me quietly that he had fallen for someone and he was afraid with his feelings for her. He quietly told me that for the first time he felt so weird with his feelings and I knew that time that God finally had listened to my wish." she formed a smile on her lips. 

Her eyes flickered towards mine then. 

"I've never seen my brother been liked that, Soo-Yeon~aa... That's why I'm very gratefull and mostly didn't cared who was that woman who had took his heart away... All I knew that I want to meet that woman and going to tell her to always stay by my brother side." she quietly said then. I smiled a bit, catching my breathe. "He once told me that sometimes he think he was not good enough for you since he's always made you hurt with his doings. But, his heart never failed to know what his truly instinct needed for." she added then. 

"You're were been a very lucky enough woman to be in his life, Soo-Yeon. I've never seen my brother been in such happiness liked he's having right now. Having a person liked you, a little cute boy by his own child... That just seems perfect for me to see him living liked that." she said. 

I don't know but I can caught there was a single tears formed in her eyes. 

"I just wanted you to take care of him and please don't leave him.... I certainly can said that he really and adorably loved you. And so do you, I knew that both of were very deeply in love with each other. Although there were many things that you both through but still, your relationship just strong enough to face it right?" she asked me, smiling a bit. I smiled then, nodding. 

She then suddenly pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back. "I'm just wished you a happy life, Soo-Yeon. And please, please live happily with my brother. No matter what happens, I will always pray for both of you." she said to me, releasing me then, flashing her white teeth. 

I smiled in return, nodding my head then. 

She smiled at me before hugging me once again, thanking me for all of my kindness...