Chapter 14 : It Would Be Like Forever

Love Can't Be Expected

In The Car

Jessica POV'S

Jaejoong was driving his car, one hand on the steering. Sometimes I noticed his eyes flickered to me, seeing my face, my hair blowing out of the open window.  Our hand were twined together with my hand were tightly grip by another of his hands. I flipped my hair a few times since it was bothering me on my face. I heard he was babbling on something, making me turned to look at him. 

"Are you talking?" I asked him, fixing my eyes towards him. 

He looked at me, seem to forget the road for a while. "Nope, I was singing." he simply answered. I let a small laugh, flashing my teeth. "I thought that you were murmuring something..." I told him, smiling while shaking my head. He smiled, continued to concentrate to his dirivng. It was almost dark, nearing to twilight now. I can't believe we were spending time almost 24/7 today... And that can explained why I'm feeling weak because I didn't eating anything only for breakfast. No wonder I'm feeling so hungry, hungrier than I imagined...

He silently parked his car right in front of my house, at the main lawn. I opened the car door, getting off from his car. I turned to look at him who was busying observing my huge bungalow. I walked by his side, standing beside him. "I didn't noticed that you've had such a big house..." he muttered, turning to look at me. I smiled by myself. "You don't felt scared living in this house alone? Before this?" he added, looking at the bungalow again. I shrugged, pursing my lips. "Well, sometimes..." I admitted. "But, I've had used to live alone. When I'm in San Francisco, I lived with my younger sister at my apartment that I bought." I told him. It was silence then, quiet situation. 

But, to great of my ashamed when my stomach growled in the silence. He turned to look at me with a surprised look. "You're hungry?" he simply asked me, worried voice. I nodded a bit. "I'm sorry that I've forgot to keep in you sugar and food." he said, sympathy at me. I smiled at him. "Well, I'm not that hungry, seriously speaking. I'm fine, really." I convinced him, not wanting he been too worried about me. 

"I want to stay with you." I shyly said in the darkness. I was relieved because he couldn't see my face really well since my lawn were not so light within the lamp on. "Can I?" he asked, wrapping his arms on my shoulder. "I'll try." I answered for him, smiling with grin on my face. He quietly walked beside me in the darkness and I've had to peek at him every minute. I've had feeling that he might disappeared from my side and I was afraid for it to happen. I stopped at the door, unlocking it up. I opened the door slowly, stepping inside the house followed by him. I flicked on the lamp, bringing light in my house. I went down the hall, walking to the kitchen. He was sitting at the kitchen bar, looking around. It seem to be a bit awkward seem I was with a 'man' in my house right now. It kinda gave me a little shocked impression. 

"Do you want something?" I asked him, not wanting to be rude. "No, thanks." he answered quietly. I wasn't looking at him that time but I'm feeling a bit surprised when he answered me. He doesn't felt hungry like I'm feeling right now. "You're on a diet?" I asked him again, still looking at the food I was preparing to myself. "Not really... Just a bit, sometimes." he murmured softly. I took the plate I was preparing, held in my hand. I carefully sat it up in front of him. I can felt his eyes looking all my movement making me nervous all the time. I walked to the refrigerator, taking my favorite drink, coke. I sat opposite with him, looking at his face. "You're sure you won't anything? I can made to you also." I told him, being nice. He just smiled, shook his head slowly. 

I ate my food rush that I'm used to. With his gaze concentrating on me making me can't paid attention to the food that I'm eating at all. I burned my tongue when I took the first bite. I sipped my coke down to my throat in hurried, finishing the last bit of my food. I stood up, went to the sink while continued to sip my coke. "Why you're such in rush?" he asked me then, tapping his finger on his face. I let it go, ignoring his question. I scrubbed my plate to clean and put it on a dish towel, letting it to dry up later. "Well.. Basically, I don't get used for people staring, watching my movement while I'm eating or doing something. I'm not used to it. It felt so awkward." I murmured to him. He smiled, stood up. He made his way to me, so fast that I thought. By time, he was at my side, taking my hands in his carefully. 

"I'm sorry for bothering you... Don't be upset." he said in a smooth, fine voice. He dropped his face until the level of my eyes, looking at me deeply, holding up my gaze. I was a little embarrassed with myself. I flickered my eyes, tried to look away. "I'll liked to see you, watching every movement you're doing. In fact, I can watch my love doing what she's doing in her life. And I'm feeling pleased with it." he murmured then in soft manners. "I'm going to take myself for cleaning up. Would you mind?" I told him. He nodded slowly then kissed my hair softly. I was grinning, smiling. I stepped to upstairs heading to my bedroom. I went to my wardrobe, rushing with time. I don't want to make him waiting for me for too long time. I pursed my lips while searching what I'm going to wear. Too late for regreting not to pick my silk pajama that my aunt gave to me when my 18th birthday. I was half running to the bathroom, locking the door. 

I was serious when I was in hurry. I brushed my teeth fiercely with my toothbrush, removing all traces of the overage of the food that I just ate earlier. I the hot shower and this time... I can't help myself to be in a slow motion. The water unknotted my muscle, giving me a calm pulse. I was breathing normally with the hot shower flowing through all my body. I washed my hair with my favorite shampoo, floral fragrance. I squeezed some foam soap on my palm and sweep all over my body, leaving lavender and rasperberry scent on me. I seem to forget about him for a while, waiting for me. I knew I've had to start all over again if I ever thinking of him, waiting for me. In a few minutes then, I can't deal with myself anymore. I shut off the shower, drying myself up. I wore a light blue holey t-shirt and also a black sweatpants. I rubbed the towel through my hair again and threw the towel into the hamper. I went to my room back, looking my reflection at the mirror. 

"I looked fine, yeah..." I said to myself, spreading up confidence on me. 

I went downstairs, looking up for him. "Jaejoong?" I called him name while passing down through the hallway. It was silent, no answering at all. I kept on searching on him, checking up. "Jaejoong?" I asked for his name again. "Emm, yes?" suddenly a voice answered behind me making me turning around in a shock motion. I was frozen at my place seeing him right in front me, smiling. "Ohh!" I jerked up, surprised by his sudden presence. He chuckled at me, flashing his white teeth. "Did I scared you?" he asked me. I looked at him for a period time until my head slowly shook. "Where you're been?" I asked him, walking with him side by side to the living room. "I was out at your backyard." he told me, sitting on the long couch. I was stunned by his god-like creature sitting on the couch with full of style that I can't even imagined in my mind. It's too hard to be this real...

I sat beside him, crossing legs on the couch. "I'm sorry for kept you waiting long. " I apologized to him, smiled my inocence smiling. He smiled at me, shook his head. "Don't be. It's fine to me, really." he answered, playfully ruffled my hair with his hands. "I can see that it would be much easier for you... To be close to me." I spoke up, looking at him. He seem ignored my question, bending himself towards mine. He then simply laid his cheek on the side of my hair, gliding his perfect shaped nose along my jawline. "Mmhhhmm..." he breathed my scent, taking deeply inside him. "Didn't it seem obvious to you?" he whispered down to my ear. His breath was warm inside me. 

He then continued to glide down to my jawline until he stopped at the corner of my jaw. He easily brushed my damp, wet hair from my face back to my ears. My mind was fully dazzled by his actions now. "Since holidays are just around the corner..." I began again, but then I stopped. His lips was kissing my hands tenderly with love and soft manners making me lost in train of words. "Yes?" he breathed to my hands. I gulped, feeling nervous now. 

"What is... Umhh... That?" I asked, trembling voice. It was such an embarrassing moment for me that time. I can felt his shaky, restless breath on my jawline as he was laughing, a small laugh. "Just continued..." he told me a few minutes then. I frozen in my place, pull away from him. I don't know we were staring for how long. His jaw then relazed, shrugging. His looked became puzzled. 

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked me, confused. 

I shook my head lightly, staring at him deeply. "You're doing it differently. You driving me insane now." I explained to him, smiling with a meaningful look. 

He seem struggled, understanding my words maybe. "I don't know I was doing that to you." he playfully teased me, giving out a triumphant smile towards me now. "Should I gave you an encourage or some praised or what you've done?" I playfully said to him making him chuckled lightly. "No, no need for that." he said in excited mood. I smiled at him, grinning. I shifted my position so that I was on him, laying on his perfect, tough muscular body. I can felt his abs on my cheek. I was giggled alone, smiling in ashamed. "I was completely surprised with myself you knew... I've never thought that this day would came in my life... Or even happening to me right now..." he spoke quietly, combing my wet-dried hair. "It was the first time I've been like this and it was new... All of it for me." he added. "Had you ever felt like this before?" he asked me, looking at me. 

I flickered my eyes to him, shaking my head slowly. "For me? Or course not... It my first time also." I admitted to him, breathe in and out of his scent. His scent was seem to be addicted for me and surely I can said that I'll really liked him perfume fragrance. "For the last few years... I've never expected that I can someone that I want to be with in my life. It was such a surprising part for me... Meeting someone that I wanted to be just like you..." he added, rubbing my back with his hands. So soft movement... 

"There were many possibility that I've think I made it off now." he said, looking at me again. His eyelids dropped to mine, staring at my eyes. "I've never felt something like jealousy or even love in my life before... It all happened in once when I met you, you knew..." he added. I smiled at him. "Wow, I didn't expected that from you. It's really hard then? Since it was your first time..." I muttered under my breathe. He chuckled, shook his head. "Not really, not so hard I've thought." he admitted. "Well, easy for you then!" I said, touching the tip of his nose. He grinned from my touch, taking my hands again. "Yeah, I admitted that it was kinda hard for the first time... And even when it took at the first place..." he simply confessed. "The emotion of jealousy, it seem pretty awkward for me at the first time." he looked at my hands, brought to his mouth and kissed it softly. 

"For example..." he began. "I've had heard about that many times in my life but I'm simply don't get it with that kind of emotion. Yeah, I knew it some kinda of emotion that you showed to your love that you cared about them... But still, I've never felt it ever in my life until one day..." he stopped, playing with my fingers now. "You're still remembered when a guy came to approach you?" 

I nodded, still remembered that Kim Tae-Hyun man. He looked pretty nice but I don't know why he seem to be bothering and annoying in my life. Like a parasite or something! "I was walking that day... But then, I saw you're were sitting on the bench alone. I was about to go near to you but my mind then stopped me when I saw a guy walking towards you. I was looking at you but it seem liked your expression bothering when the guy came to sit next to you. At that time, many things that I was thinking in my mind. I can't denied also that I'm feeling a bit furious when I saw that incident. When you looked at me, I tried to force a smile although my heart seem to crash like being hit by something hard and painful. It was the first time I'm feeling like that and it would be awkward to me..." he told me, ashamed by himself. 

I smiled, patiently waited for his stories. "I was fighting with myself, curious to know about you and that guy... Is he an important to you? Why you seem annoyed when you looked at him? Met him... I can't think that too much possibility in my mind because I wasn't thinking right that moment. I tried to ignore that day, afraid if you can sense my feelings. I don't seem understand at first when you're been nice to me when you with me... Instead of him, you're just like a cold ice person, hard to break it up..." he simply continued. 

"I knew that I can't avoid you for much any longer, afraid if you're walking out from my life... I don't want anything bad happened to my life. I was too coward to face you although I knew my feelings towards you were right all the time." he murmured quietly, my cheek now. I shyly looked down, blushing of course. I was sure about that. "I'll think that my sky now seem to be bright with stars." he said to me, touching the tip of my nose. "Why it seem like that?" I asked him back, curious. "Well, I've thankfully feeling for having you in my life. That's just enough for me... I won't be asking for anything else more." he added, smiling sweetly. I looked at our hands twined together, smiling when he was played with it. 

"If I've wish for anything that I can dreaming about..." he paused. "I wish that I'll be always forever... in your dreams and also ours." he softly said, kissing my forehead. I was limp by all his doings... He's really making me crazy now... "I'll think that you should sleep." he said a few minutes then, rubbing my back pleasantly. "No, I don't want... I don't want you to leave..." I said shyly, ducking my head on his shoulder. He chuckled then, a quiet laugh. "No, I won't. I'll be here, forever by your side... I promised that I've been here for you as long as you need me." he told me, kissing my hair. I smiled for his words, trying to close my eyes now. I was positived to myself...

About few things that I knew.

First, I knew that I was been given a surprising prize into my life

Second, our relationship just like a new things to me. I've never imagined to been through something like this. Ever in my life...

Thirdly, withouth knowing to myself, I was absolutely positived with myself that... I was unexpected in love with him, falling for him like a madness.