Chapter 23 : Helping Out

Love Can't Be Expected

No One POV'S

Jessica now had recover fully but still she can't be too much stress... Krystal had gone back to San Francisco after been convincing by Jessica herself, that she just fine and can take care of herself. The doctor remained her to be more carefull after this since her head injured pretty bad. Jessica can't had more minor injured to her head this first month, afraid that it might turned bad since her head was not fully heal. Krystal told her if she had head injured again, she might to face the risk that she's going to loss her memory for temporary. And that's what she's afraid of...

"Soo-Yeon~aa!!" called someone.

Jessica turned to her back, finding Taeyeon was running down to her. 

"Owhhh, Taeyeon~aa... What's up?" Jessica asked her, carrying the books in her hands. "Need some help?" asked Taeyeon, offering. Jessica shook her head, smiled. "No, I don't want to keep someone else trouble just because of me, in this condition..." answered her. Taeyeon just laughed, walking with her through the hallway. "Where's Yuri?" asked Jessica, opening up her locker. Taeyeon just smiled. "You know... With her beloved boyfriend, I'm absolutely jealous of her..." Taeyeon playfully said, pouting cutely.

Jessica just smiled, putting the books into her locker. Yeah, Yuri had told Taeyeon about her 'new' relationship with Jung Yunho, also Taeyeon classmates. At first Taeyeon was mad to her because she was the last person to know among three of us. And also, Taeyeon was surprised when Yuri mentioned Yunho was her boyfriend, so unbelievable!! Kekekke!! "You want to grab some lunch?" Taeyeon asked Jessica, standing beside the other locker. Jessica nodded, walking with her towards the cafeteria. 

"Errmmm, Taeyeon~aa... I'm just going to buy some drink, okay..." Jessica said, went to the vending machine. 

Taeyeon nodded, already queue up to buy her food for lunch. Jessica picked up a coke, walking back to take a seat for both of them. She sipped her coke, drinking it slowly. Just then, someone accidently hit the table making the tin unbalance and unfortunately fell to Jessica, making her clothe drenched with coke. Jessica looked up, looking at a girl was smiling at her in mocking way. "Opppsss, sorry?" said the girl in annoying voice. Jessica just kept quiet, picking up the can before threw into the near dustbin. "Serve your right, woman. You deserve that!" said the girl, pushing Jessica shoulder a bit. 

"Yahhh, what's wrong with you Dara?!!" Taeyeon voice suddenly backing her up, pushing Dara body making her unbalance. She almost slipped due to the pushing thing and fortunately Na Eun was there, helping her up. "What's wrong with me? It's her was wrong!! Trying to get everyone attention by an accident?! Huhhhh, or maybe you're the one who planned it by yourself, !!" said Dara in high voice. Jessica face was redden just like tomato when some of eyes flashed at them quickly, watching the scene. "A...Ani...Aniya..." Jessica stammered, shaking voice. "Huhhh, don't try to deny it!! You want us to believe you?!! Pshhh!!!" Dara said, smiling evil. Jessica felt her eyes teary when some of the students whispering to each other and she can heard word such a 'liar', 'fibber', '' and more words that made her heart hurt to million pieces. "Hey, Dara!!! Better you watch your mouth before you speaking!! If you're think you're a cousin of the insitution of this college, you can do anything you want?!! Hurting people feelings, like that?!!" Taeyeon yelled in her face and this time Dara face was red, flush red. 

Na Eun saw the incident quickly pulled up Dara arms, dragging her from the embarrassing situation. "You're wait, woman!!! You'll never get away from me!! I'm not done with you!!" Dara added in high voice before storming off angrily. Jessica hang up her head down, teary eyes. "Soo-Yeon~aa, you don't have to listen to her... She such a spoiled brats, crazy nuts!! Tchhh!!" Taeyeon murmured grumpily, chewing her food. Jessica just kept quiet, looking down, fighting her tears. Hummmm... Why she always envy and mad at me?? 

 

Yuri POV'S

Minho and I went to a store, buying some stuff. Well, actually I was asking him to send me to the store since I want to buy some groceries. But he was acting gentleman, accompanied me buying the stuff... How cute~ I'm glad that I was having him as my boyfriend, yeah very pleased with this things. He such a good boyfriend and also a great best friends for me!! 

"You know... I'll liked someone who was an independent person... Someone liked you..." he murmured quietly, walking beside me. I just smiled shyly, grinning of course. "I didn't know that you're good in cooking... You're really surprising me, Kwon Yuri..." he murmured quietly, wrapping his arms around my petite waist. "It's my talented and also my interest... I'll liked to cook." I clearly explained to him. He just chuckled under his breath, pulling me closer towards him. 

When I was going to buy the things that I took, he slightly told me that he treated me. I was shocked when he said that, telling him not need too. He just smiled, paying for my stuff. I'm feeling a bit guilty when I bought many stuff but in the end he paid for me... "Ohhh, do you want me to pick you up tomorrow?" he asked, starting his car engine. I pursed my lips, shook my head. "It's okay... I'll be going to the library tomorrow, no need to trouble yourself..." I replied to him. He nodded, driving away heading to my home. 

 

At Jessica House 

No One POV'S

Jessica wore a purple long cotton sweater with gray sweatpants that night. The air was cold making her shivered a lot even she had the heater inside the house. Jessica was doing her assigment since she has to pass up to the lecturer this Wednesday. Next week, she will be facing her exam for a week and a few days... And after that, she will finishing her studies, graduating in December!!! Yeahhh!! 

She went to the kitchen, making a glass of hot chocolate milk since she felt very cold. Even the heater didn't help her much to control her body temperature. Jessica walked back to the staircase when suddenly her house bell rang.... 

Although she felt a bit weird, Jessica bravely went to the door, peaking at the hole. Her eyes widen in surprised to see a girl in cold, standing in front of the main door of her house. "How did she knew I was living here?" Jessica mumbled to herself before slowly opening up the door. "Any...Anye-...Anyeong..." said the girl, gritting her teeth tightly. Her hands was wrapping her entire body, keeping warmth to her body. "Come on in, it's cold..." said Jessica softly, pulling the girl hands, getting inside the house. Jessica told the girl to sit at the couch first before she went to the kitchen to make another on hot chocolate milk drink for the girl. 

"Here, drink this... It may give you some warmth." told Jessica, passing the glass to the girl. 

At first, the girl seem hesitate to receive the glass but thinking she was cold, she took the glass, drinking the hot drink slowly. Jessica sat on the couch, opposite from the girl, crossed her legs. "How you know I'm living here?" Jessica asked the girl making her looked up, staring at Jessica face. "I'll asked the office, asking for your address... Actually, I've had a very important thing to tell you..." said the girl. 

Jessica looked at the girl curiously. "What do you mean?" asked Jessica, dumbfounded. 

The girl sighed deeply, pursing her lips. "It's about the accident..." whispered the girl quietly, looking down now. Jessica gasped in hysteric, trying to calm herself. "Yes... What about?" urge Jessica impatiently. The girl looked up, meeting Jessica eyes. 

With a deep breathe, the girl told Jessica. "I knew who did this to you." said the girl making Jessica widen eyes, gasping shocked. 

 

The Next Day 

Jessica POV'S

I parked my car at the parking lot, locking up my car. When I saw the empty seat beside my car, my mind remembered how Jaejoong used to park his car beside me, telling me that he always want to watch me in closer look... But now... I'm seem to loss hope, waiting for him... It's almost been 3 weeks he disappeared, not knowing where he's exactly right now...

I heard of some source that he had transfered from this college, going somewhere else... I don't know either to believe it or not... Maybe I was just wasting my time, waiting for him to come back... So that I can running again inside his marble, hard hug... Making me safe all the time. I paced silently through the college park, greeting Taeyeon at our usual spot. "Good morning." she greeted me with happy voice. I smiled at her, raising up one of my palm. "Anyeong." I murmured softly, smiling warmly. 

She smiled back to me while me making myself sitting beside her. Both of us stay in silence until I saw Yuri was happily walking inside the college building with Yunho at her side. I was envy looking at their happy face, laughing together as a happy couple. If only... Hummm... I shook my head, trying to forget about that. I saw Yunho kissed Yuri cheek softly before heading to other way, leaving Yuri walking towards us, happy bright face. 

"Sorry, I'm late..." said Yuri happily, smiling to us. I just smiled warmly to her. 

"You know what Yuri~aa... I'm jealous of you with Yunho... I want to have a boyfriend too...." said Taeyeon, making a sad face, pouting her light pink lips. Yuri just chuckled while me, laughing quietly listening to Taeyeon. "Aigoo Taeyeon~aa... You'll have a boyfriend when you meet the person that made you felt like in love... Hhehhehe..." Yuri said proudly, like a doctor love or something. Taeyeon just sticked out her tongue like a 5 years lod kid. Three of us laughing before the bell rang. 

"See you later then..." I said, jumping up from my seat. Both of them nodded, smiling at me. I smiled back, walking through the hallway, heading to my locker. I unlocked the locker, grabbing a few books and paper. When I closed the locker door, I was surprised when a person was leaning against a locker beside mine. I turned to glare the person coldly. "What do you want?" I asked coldly, continued to walk. "You're free today? I want to take you out if you mind..." told the person, walking beside me. I just sighed, shook my head, not answering his question. This guy really getting on my nerves!! Why can't he just left me alone for just one day!!! 

"Soo-Yeon, please..." Tae-Hyun begged to me, blocking my way to the class now. 

I sighed frustrated, pushing his shoulder hardly. "Get away from me!!! Stop following me or disturbing me, I don't like it!! Understood?!!" I angrily yelled at him making his face turned to red been scolded by me like that. Then, I walked fastly to my class, not looking back at all. 

 

Someone POV'S

I looked through the window, watching up to the perfect sky light blue...

I sighed deeply, shook my head. I turned to look at the many things that I'll need to settle down... I'm feeling too much guilty for that person right now... I wondered if that person would be mad at me right now... Did she missed me liked I'm desperating here just only to see her... To touch her, hug her and the most is to taste her soft light pink small lips... 

I'll miss you so much, baby.... I'm sorry for did this to you... 

I'll promise I'll be back in time, seeing you again in front of me...