Chapter 5 : Suspicious

Love Can't Be Expected

Lunch Time 

No One POV'S

Jessica felt all eyes were on her as she was walking down to the hallway with Jaejoong. It seem like the first day when some people looked at her, staring maybe. Jessica stopped at her locker, opening it. 

"Here." Jaejoong said suddenly making her turning around. Jessica looked at him confused. "Maybe you should keep this." he said giving a file. Since they the one who answered the test most correctly, they got a present from Mrs.Lee. Jessica took the file and put in her locker, locking it. Both of them continued to walk together until the main door of the building. Jessica looked sadly when it was raining cat and dogs that time. She parked her car a bit far from that building. She had no choice but to stay here until the rain stop. "You're not going home?" Jaejoong asked, wearing his black leather jacket. Jessica shook his head, looking at him. He was wearing his sunglasses. "I've had to wait until this rain stop. I parked my car a bit far from this building." Jessica told him. Jaejoong looked at her, his lips twitched into a small grin.

"Come on." he said. Jessica looked at him. "What?" she asked him, not knowing what he mean. "Come on, I'll send you to your car. Kajja." he said, opening his umbrella. Jessica felt blushed and awkward because her body was too near to Jaejoong body. Both of them walked silently until they reach Jessica car. "I did not knew this was yours!" Jaejoong said suddenly. Jessica looked at him weirdly. "What do you mean?" Jaejoong smiled. "Don't you noticed? My car was parked just beside your car." he mumbles, pointing to his car. His car was shiny red and looked pretty awesome. "Well then we meet again. Bye." Jaejoong said to her softly before getting to his car. Jessica also did the same thing, driving away from the car park. Both of them did not noticed they were 2 person who watching them suspiciously.

 

That Night

Jessica just done taking bath. She wear a silk Victoria pajama that night. That night it was so cold and a bit windy. The temperature also dropped a bit, maybe.. Jessica sat on he bed, opening her laptop. She log on her e-mail, checking if there any important news. Done with that, Jessica opened her account, looking forward for it. 

Jessica mind rememorized of what had happened between her and Jaejoong. It felt like weird when he's acted so nice and friendly today towards her. She still remembered the first day they met. She can sense his expression when they met at the office. He was glaring coldly towards her, angry face. Jessica did not really understand what happened to him on that day. She can felt that they both had a bad situation on their first met. Jessica sighed deeply, pursing her lips. Today, he's really opposite with his first behaviour on their first met. His face was friendly, polite and smiling sweetly to her. He talked to him softly although his eyes looked very carefull with his words. What's up with him? He's sometimes looked so mysterious, duhhh!! 

She lied down on her bed, rolling aside. "I wonder what had happened towards him last 4 days? Where he had been?" I mumbled to myself. Jessica pursed her lips, thinking. Maybe he had some work to do so that he had to absent from classes. Jessica smiled when remembering his figure like. Well, she can't denied he looked like a god-like creature. His flawless, hoary skin was so perfect. His eyes looked a bit small but his stare was so sharp and a bit scary, yeah... His perfect shaped nose and not to forget his reddish wet lips. He was so perfect by his appearance. No wonder, many girls in that college had crush to him. Jessica smiled to herself. Aigoo, what had happened to you, Jessica?!!

 

Next Morning 

Jessica POV'S

I just done eating my breakfast. A plate of toast and a cup of hot chocolate drink. I locked my house and headed to the garage. I opened the garage door, walked slowly to my car. I unlocked my car, put my things at the passenger side. I started my engine and what the worst, my car won't started!! Stupid car!! I grumbled frustrated, trying again to start the engine. But, the car won't start and it getting on my nerves. 

I stormed off from the car, slamming the door hardly. I sighed frustrated, walking to the main road. I've had to find something to go to the college today. I waited at the pathway, hoping a taxi passed this road. Please god..!! Fortunately, a taxi passed by. I stopped the taxi, telling the driver to drive to the college. I sat worriedly at the back seat, looking anxious. I glanced to my watch every minutes. I hoped I don't too late for today. 

I arrived at the college and at the same time the bell rang. I hurried my steps into the building, almost running through the hallway. I was breathing hard when I reached at the class door. I stopped at the door first, tried to breathe normally. I exhale and inhale slowly, trying to made up my pace. After I think everything normal and fine, I took a deep breath before I pushed the class door, pursing my lips. 

"Ohhh, there you are Miss Soo-Yeon. Please take your seat." said the lecturer, making me blushed deep red. I hurried walking to my seat and sat at my usual place. "You're late today." he talked to me, smilng a bit. I just pressed my lips into a hard line, how embarassing I am right now. I noticed that his chair angled toward my chair, like his chair was getting near to mine. I open my books, listening to the lecturer. I wrote down every note that was written by the lecturer. "Okay class. I've had given you the sub topic of this chapter and also we had learn this sub topic. I hoped all of you understood, okay?" the lecturer asked. The others were nodding their hand, still writing the notes. The lecturer then packed his things and walked out from the class. The class then buzzed with people chatting, gossiping and even talking. I fnished my notes and put it into a file.

"Have you done?" he asked me making me looked up to him. I nodded. "Look, I want to ask you about the assigment that we both have to do it together." he started. "Ohhh, about that..." I replied, putting my books in my bags. "Had you done with your solo assigment?" he asked me, looking at his books. "Emmm, just need a little more touch that's all..." I answered him with a smile. He nodded, looking away. I took my bag and stood up. "Did you need any help with your assigment?" I asked him, looking at him. He shrugged, shook his head. "No, thanks." he said quietly, flickered away. I looked at him weirdly before I walked out from the class, heading to the cafeteria. 

When I reached at the cafeteria, I was looking around. I smiled happily when I saw someone was waving to me. I walked slowly to their table, standing at their table. "How long had you guys waited?" I asked them. "Emm, not too long. We just got this seat." answered Taeyeon, smiling. I nodded, putting my bag beside her. I walked to queue up for buying some food and drinks. I don't know why my stomach growling. Maybe I'm too hungry!! Hahhaah!! I picked up a bowl of mushroom soup and a coke. I walked back to my friends and they were drinking and talking happily.

"What you're guys talking about?" I asked, sitting beside Taeyeon. Yuri looked at me, smiling. "Nothing, just some assigment that we had to finish before this weeks." answered her. I nodded, stuff a spoon of soup into my mouth. Taeyeon then stood up, walking to the food counter. I was eating when I noticed Yuri was looking at me. Or should I mean staring at me directly. I shrugged, not feeling good. "Is there something on my face?" I joked, smiling. She chuckled, shook her head. "Nope, you're looked just fine." she said to me making me grinned. "Soo-Yeon~aa.. Can I ask you something?" she murmured quietly, looking at me. I smiled. "Of course. What about?" I asked her back, sipping my drink slowly.

Yuri smiled and looked at me. "Are you dating with Jaejoong?" she splitted making me gasped in shocked. 

"I'm sorry?!" I asked her, widen eyes. She smiled a bit, pressing her lips. "I'm asking were you dating with Kim Jaejoong?" she told me clearly. I laughed nervously, shook my head. "No, why you're asking me like that?" I asked nervously, feeling very ashamed and awkward now... Yuri shrugged, maybe not satisfied with my answer. "Well, I saw you both walking together when you're going home.. I was so shocked seeing you both walking together because I've never seen Jaejoong walked with any girl or woman in this college ever since he entered this college..." said Yuri. I pursed my lips, thinking a better answer to explain to her. "Emm, it isn't as you imagine, Yuri~aa.. He just offering me his umbrella because at that time it was raining. I parked my car a bit far from this building, that's all." I told her, hoping she would believe me. Yuri want to open but seeing Taeyeon coming over here making her stop. She looked away, pursing her lips.

I looked at her, feeling nervous. She sound so suspicious...