Chapter 49 : Missing Is Such A Depression

Love Can't Be Expected

Jaejoong POV'S

After the incident that happened couple days ago, I didn't see Jessica after that. It was so damn weird for me since Krystal told me that her sister had some work so she needed to go for oversea for a while, sort of courses that she needed to attend. I don't wherther I can believe it or not since what Krystal told me doesn't seem believable. I don't maybe Krystal was helping Jessica to avoid me or something liked that. 

I sighed to myself deeply, pressing my lips together. If I'll still remembered, the incident about one week ago, on Thursday. I can still heard Jessica called my name in shocked, eyes widen seeing me in the office only with that stupid woman. Huhhh!! Thinking of that heartless woman, making me felt very.... Urghhhh, I don't know how to describe that woman ing behavior!!! What does she want actually?! I'll really don't understand why on earth she had to come back here, getting back into my life. And mostly, what I doesn't seem understand was the reason she came here!!

To get me back, continued our engagement?! Had she lost her mind already?! Since when both of us had an engagement?!! Haiisshh, that motherer woman!!! When she entered my life, all became miserable!!! Stupid, , crazy woman!!! 

Arrrggghhhhh!!!!! I screamed loudly in my room, sitting on the chair, hanging my head lower, looking at the floor. 

I want to meet Jessica again, telling her the truth. I don't she think that I was cheating on her, I'm not liked that. Besides, I'll really loved her, all of entire my heart telling me so. I don't want to lose her anymore just liked I did few years ago. I don't want our love be broken again... 

Ohhh, god... 

Please, please.... I'll really hope there's still destiny between us, giving us chance to have our love back... I'll really loved her. I can't imagined my life without her, it would be crazy.... Ohhh, god... What I'm supposed to do right now... 

I'll promised I waited for you, Jess... I'll never going to replace you with anyone, not anymore.... 

 

Krystal POV'S

Since my sister missing, nowhere to be found, I'll became more quiet than usual...

It's not liked I'm changing but I think yeah... It might be because of what I'm facing right now. What the worst could it be when you don't know where your own sister be living right now? Is she alright? Had she eaten? It's all the question that myself can't seem to answer that. I don't what to do right now... I wondered what my sister was doing right now. 

Is she just healthy liked me? 

I sighed deeply, laying on my bed all alone, staring deeply at the ceiling of my room. I pursed my lips, trying to figure out how to solve the problem. Just yesterday, I had knew why the reason my sister and Jaejoong oppa becaming liked that.

At first, I seem to be surprised of what Jaejoong told me that other day... 

 

Flashback 

No One POV'S

Krystal walked into a small restaurant, searching around. She then spotted a familiar figure sitting at a corner, looking at the outside view through the glass window of the restaurant. Slowly, she walked to that person, pursing her lips, felt a bit nervous and absolutely curiousity. 

"Sorry, I'm late oppa. I've got work to do at the office, a lot." Krystal said just she reached at the table. 

The person looked up, smiled a bit. He then gestured Krystal to sit right in front of him, facing him. Krystal then took place in front of him just been told. She then ordered strawberries smoothies for herself to the waitress. She then turned to look to the person sitting in front of him. He was having a cup of hot chocolate coffee that time. Krystal clearly can tell that the person was in a depressed mood, seeing him in messy condition, completely stressfull. Yeah, she can felt that too cause she also felt the same way just liked the person did. Only that the person in front of her had more stressfull feeling. 

"You're alone?" that person asked again. 

Krystal pressed her lips tightly before nodding her head slowly. She then can saw that person face was disappointed, depressed with that answer. But, what she can do? She's not a magic fairy who can telepathy someone to be here right now. She just an ordinary person!!! 

"Oppa..." Krystal called for him. That person looked up. "Oppa, I knew what you're feeling right now but... But, I can't do anything. Besides, it's not only you who felt the same way. I'm also felt it right now." Krystal said quietly, tried to give Jaejoong couragement. Jaejoong just sighed deeply, flickered his eyes towards the outside view. "Can I ask you something, oppa?" Krystal said few minutes then. 

Jaejoong flickered his eyes towards her then. "What?" he asked her in a quiet, almost whispering voice. 

Krystal took a deep breathe before spoke again. "I want you to please, please... Be honest with me. I want to know the truth, what exactly happened between both of you? What had happened when I'm gone to San Francisco?" Krystal asked in desperate tone, looking at Jaejoong with desperate look. She really want to know what is the main problem that had cause troubled to her sister relationship. She knew there was something wrong but she didn't have time to look for it until all of this showed up. She didn't believe that it could be so serious just liked this. She thought that her sister can solve this problem by herself, not feeling to take part into their problem but she was wrong. 

She didn't realized that it turned more worst and now... Look, what had happened... 

Ohhh, god.... 

"I-I..-I... I don't know where to start Krystal. I don't know how to tell you the story." he whispered towards Krystal, didn't looked at her. His eyes was looking down, face somber and full of depression. "Just tell me oppa, slowly talk okay? I just want to know what exactly happened, that's all." Krystal convinced him, forcing a smile on her face. Jaejoong sighed deeply, turning his sight to the outside view again. 

"You'll remembered the story I told you before? The reason why I left your sister few years ago." he spoke in quiet voice. 

Krystal nodded her head in agreement. Of course she remembered that story, the story that made their relationship back together again, liked a happy married couple but now... It turned out to be just liked before, again... Hummmm... "Remembered or not when I told you that your sister had heard that I'm engaged with someone, a girl that my father had partner up with me since he was having a partnership company with someone. Do you still remember that?" he asked again, serious tone now. Krystal nodded her head again, impatient to know. What's the matter about that thing?

Jaejoong clenched his teeth, gritting it. Krystal knew that something that he was hiding it since his face just turned to be flaming up with anger. His face already shown how angry he would be right now. 

"Well, that woman... She came back few days ago." he muttered the words angrily, clenching his fist under the table. 

Krystal eyes fluttered open in shock. She then gasped surprised, looking at Jaejoong in disbelief view. "What you mean, oppa?" she urged him, looking at him with fixed eyes now. Is that woman that had created this problem, messy it up?! If that so, huhhhh!!! That woman really want to play with fire this time!!!! 

Jaejoong tightens his lips. "I mean that that woman came back to this country, begging to take her to be my wife again. I was very surprised when I saw her at my sister house few days ago. That time, Jessica was with me also. Then, that woman said something that had given all of us a very shocked one. She told all of us that she came back because she want me back, to be with me again." he quietly said under his breathe. 

Krystal felt burnt inside her body, feeling furious now. 

"What the hell that woman want?! Why she come back now?! Why doesn't before?!" Krystal exploded angrily, clenching her fist tightly. The people who were at the restaurant started to look at both of them, surprised to see Krystal yelled just now. "Krys, calm down. Behave yourself, please..." Jaejoong quietly muttered, smiling a bit. Krystal sighed deeply before took a deep breathe, flickered her eyes away. 

Jaejoong sighed deeply, shaking his head left and right. 

"Who is that woman, oppa?! I want to meet her by my ownself, with my own eyes." Krystal serious, fierce words went to Jaejoong ears. He turned to look at her in a surprised look, first time seeing her been too serious liked that. He never seen this side of her before. Krystal that he knew was a very cheerfull, happy person. So, it was a bit surprised when he saw the real Krystal's side for the first time. 

"Oppa!" Krystal words made Jaejoong startled. He then looked up to Krystal. "Oh-uh?" he asked blankly. 

Krystal sighed, shook her head. Her face looked a bit redden than before, maybe felt furious inside her body. "I want to meet that woman. Can you brought me to her?" Krystal asked again, sharp looking eyes. "You want to meet her up for what Krys? If you beat her till death, it won't bring your sister right in front of us." Jaejoong replied, sighing again. 

Both of them were looking depressed, not sure what to do right now. "Krys, you really don't know where your sister might be? Where places that maybe she could go?" Jaejoong asked Krystal few minutes later, breaking up the silence between both of them. Krystal shoved her shoulder, shaking her head. "Molla, oppa... I'll really don't know. No clue at all. I've tried to call my house at San Francisco, asking the workers. My sister didn't go there, ever." Krystal answered in quiet, desperating voice. She stripped her black hair to the back, drinking her drink slowly. 

Where were you now, unnie??

End Of Flashback 

 

No One POV'S

Since the missing incident, all of them seem to be giving up for searching for Jessica Jung. Krystal was absolutely clueless, didn't know what to do anymore. She had paid any investigators to find for her beloved sister. Jessica Jung just only the person that she really loved the most. She the one who made her life happy althought her parents was by her side but not too much. 

She didn't not know where to look anymore for Jessica. It was too hard to find for her sister. This world was too big to find her sister, a one person in whole people in this world. Just imagined about that, gahhh!!! 

Althought she was a bit sad and depressed by her sister missing but Krystal knew that her sister in a good condition. Her instinct can told her about that. Almost everyone was worried about her but they can't do nothing except for hoping that one day Jessica would come back to them in a fit, health condition. 

Jaejoong was the person that very depressed about Jessica lost. He thought that Jessica was missing because of that incident, the engagement announcement from that stupid, woman. And also the unexpected incident where Jessica had caught him and that Hyo Joo woman was about to kiss him. But, she was misunderstood it, thinking that both of them having affair behind her back. It mean that she thought he was just playing her by cheating her with his old fiancee. But, he's not liked that. He didn't liked any woman that he ever met even that woman was more prettier that Jessica, his heart not even fall for it. She's the one who can made his heart beating liked a drum, tempting liked a waves flowing. 

If only he knew where she is right now, he would definately go to her, begging for her forgiveness. He knew that he broke her heart many times especially that time when he left her 3 years ago, without any reason that she knew. It was so hard to win her heart back that time, thinking it such a wastefull waiting. But who knows that they were meant each other, their love relationship was stronger just liked the first place. But, it wasn't easy liked both of them thought. It was too difficult to reach for a real happiness in their love life. There's always a challenge or anything that going to rip off their relationship. 

Tok tok tok!!!

Jaejoong awake from his imagination, looking at his office door. 

Someone entered his room, bringing a few files for him maybe? "Sorry for disturbed you, sir." said that person, smiled a bit. Looking at Jaejoong's depression face made her heart was beating different from than usual. It's not usually she can saw her boss in that condition, just liked someone who just lost something very important in his life. Jaejoong just looked at the files blankly, thanking that person then. 

The person smiled a bit, bowing her body to him before slowly went to the door to get out from that office. 

"YoonA!" Jaejoong called her name. 

YoonA stopped, turned around. "Yes?" she asked him politely. Jaejoong was about to speak but then he just shook his head, telling her to go. YoonA just followed his order, afraid to ask anything since his mood was not too good. 

She stepped out from the office, closing the door behind her. She inhaled a deep breathe, shook her head. Her lips was pursing hesistate, thinking of something. She exhaled deeply, shook her head before walked away from the office. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

#######

 

Krystal who was writing something was intterupted when someone suddenly came crashing to her room, without knocking at all.

"Errr-mmm-errmmm... Mianhae, Miss Krystal. I'll already told to this person that you're busy but... She doesn't seem to believe me." said her secretary, looking a bit scared. Krystal just smiled a bit at her, telling her to go then. 

Her secretary sighed in relief, smiled at her before closing the door, leaving Krystal with someone that Krystal really want to meet up. At last!!!

"Huhhh, so you're the younger sister of that woman?!" asked the person, looking at Krystal with a disgusted look. Krystal smiled cynically, feeling liked to fight with that person. Such a rude manners!!! "Yes, so what?! Is that a problem to you?" asked Krystal bravely, looking at that person with a very sharp, killing eyes. 

Hyo Joo gulped nervously. It seem liked the young girl in front of her is not a simple, ordinary person. She was different with the one she met before, the sister of that young girl in front of her. Her sister seems a bit soft, honoured behavior but this young girl seems to be a very fierce, sharp aura person. "You know what? I didn't meant to be rude but instead I'm addressing you in manners, why don't we talk informally? I'm sure your name was Han Hyo Joo right?" Krystal asked, smiled in a victory when she saw a sudden shock on that woman face. 

Server your right, !

"Hummm, so what?!" Hyo Joo asked back in high voice. Why should she be scared towards her?! That young girl was more younger that her, so that girl had to be more respectful towards her. "Nice name but not nice as the person heart. Just liked ash and dust. Also with a stinky smell, so rubbish type!" Krystal continued her words, flickered her eyes around her room office. She clearly can heard that woman was gasped, surprised maybe hearing her could utter such that words. Huhhhh, you're think I'm liked my sister?!! No way, too much different!!!

Krystal then stood up, stepping forward to Hyo Joo. Her face was absolutely serious one, sharp eyes just liked a hawk looking at it's prey, ready to be eat!!! 

Hyo Joo looked at the young girl in front of her in a disbelief look. Her heartbeat increasing rapidly, feeling a bit scared. "Yahhh, stupid, ing woman. I may younger that you. But, if you're think I'm going to treat liked I respect someone older than me, you're wrong! Absolutely wrong ! You're think I'm who was younger that you, should respect someone who didn't respect anyone but been selfish towards herself?! No, I'm not liked that person!" Krystal muttered under her breathe, giving Hyo Joo a very death, sharp glance towards that woman. 

Hyo Joo gulped, feeling a bit scared of what Krystal said just now. "You may did anything for my sister but, not for me! Don't underestimate me!" Krystal said, gritting her teeth fiercely. She felt so felt when looked at that woman face. If she follow her heart feeling, sure the woman cheek was in red burn right now. Accepting a very hard slap from her, just she knew who she was dealing with right now. 

"I warned you, Han Hyo Joo. Make sure after this you get out from my life, Jaejoong's life and also my sister life! If you're think you had someone to help you, maybe you should think that few times. If you're felt I'm younger than you and I can't do anything to stop it, you're so stupid, useless person! Now, get out from my oiffce, this building! Don't ever bravely showed your face to me! It such a jerk feeling!" Krystal bashed her up, smiling cynically. 

Hyo Joo blinked her eyes few times, didn't believe that she was listening to what that younger girl said to her. It was liked her body was receiving order from that young girl, doing what she been said. 

Krystal then walked away from Hyo Joo. 

"Get lost, now!" she yelled in firm, fierce voice. Hyo Joo pursed her lips angrily, she then stomped off from that big office felt a big shame to herself. It was supposed that young girl felt liked this, not her!!!! 

Arrrghhhh!!!!

 

Someone POV'S

It's been a while right now. Time had passed so quickly even just liked passing air down the atmosphere...

I didn't noticed that the surrounding here was peacefull and such a quiet place... Suits for myself that needed some space, time and also a break for all those miserable things. 

My hair was blowing, following the wind rythm.  I was walking all alone, pacing slowly along the shore, feeling the small waves on my feet, crytal clear sand and also a very beautiful, natural view in front of my sight now. The sky looked so bright, baby blue color, showing that it would be a perfect day if you're going to having some picnic or something liked that. 

I sighed deeply, pursing my lips. 

Is it worth for what I'm doing right now? Is it wrong I'm acting liked this? I bite my lips, tried to ease away the feeling of uneasy in my body. I shook my head, tried to think positive. I'm sorry for doing this to everyone... Yeah, I knew it such a stupid thing but, I've had too... Because, there's something, big secret that I'm keeping from everyone right now... Especially from him... 

I looked down to my body, my lips twitched into a small smile, grinning on my face.

After I knew with this condition, I'll promised I'll be better person more forward... 

And mostly, no one will knew about this, not even one person... 

Someday, time will slowly revealing this thing, hopefully... 

 

Taecyeon POV'S

My body was leaning against the wall, crossed legs. 

I put up my hand in my pocket, waiting for someone. 

I glanced to the clock at the counter, showing now 5:45pm. Hummm, maybe few minutes later that person would be here. 

"Am I late?" a soft voice accosted me. 

I looked up, seeing the person that I was waiting for, smiling at me with a bit shy face. I'll shook my head, walking closer towards her then. "No, you're not. I'll just arrived here by the way." I told her although I was been waiting about 10 minutes, hehhehee... 

She nodded her head, flipped a bit her hair back to her ears. 

"Have you eaten?" she asked me softly, began to walk with me by her side. 

I shook my head, looking straighfoward. "No. I'll be waiting for you." I said casually with calm face. But for her, it seem to be a bit startled towards her. I saw a bit surprised on her face before her cheek turned into a bright pink one. "Ohh-uhhh-... Mmmm, really?" she asked stammered, flickered her eyes around. I chuckled quietly, seem to be funny seeing her been nervous liked that. "Yeah. I'm feeling to eat with you, is that okay?" I asked her politely, opening my car door for her. 

She just smiled, nodded her head a bit to me then. 

I smiled lightly, feeling grinning in my heart. I then walked across the black car, entering my own car before driving away from her building work.