Chapter 72 : Moment That Kept In Mind

Love Can't Be Expected

No One POV'S

Krystal's engagement event went well and smoothly...

As expected, Krystal was over the nine cloud, thinking about the happy moment when she and Nick tied a knot as fiancee together. Jessica also felt happy for her younger sister who seems to be joyfull and happy for herself for this lovely event. She also felt proud that Krystal seems to be more responsible since the day she told about this thing. 

Krystal was such a pretty wearing this dress. ( http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/322631/322631_in_l.jpg ) She also matched the dress with the shoes that her friend made especially for her memorable day. ( http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/342916/342916_in_l.jpg ). Jessica also looked gorgeous as always just liked an alive doll with her outfits for that memorable day for her younger sister. ( http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/71532184.jpg ) ( http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/333762/333762_in_l.jpg ). 

She was busying with herself, taking care of Hyun Joon which was doing his hyperactive mood at the event. His clothe had a lot of stain on of it because of his naughtiness. Aigoo~~ 

"Ahhhhhh...." Hyun Joon let out a small scream when suddenly Jaejoong caught him by his waist, lifting him up to the air then. Hyun Joon laughed slightly then, smiling at Jaejoong. "Why my little boy so active today, hmmm?" Jaejoong asked, playfully pinched Hyun Joon cheek, kissing his cheek then.

Hyun Joon smiled cheekily, putting his arms around Jaejoong neck. 

Just then, a person came towards both of them, approaching them closer. 

Jaejoong's lips curved into a smile, smiling to the person who was walking forward towards him and also Hyun Joon. "Thank godness you caught him... He's been running all the day long. You're cute naughty boy." Jessica playfully said, tickling Hyun Joon then making him giggled, feeling tickled by Jessica doing. "Wae? What he had done?" Jaejoong asked, looking at Jessica who was playing with Hyun Joon fingers. 

"Well--... Your little naughty son had made me so tired today... Running all the way around, eating candy and chocolates as many as he wanted..." Jessica said, smiling a bit. 

Jaejoong let out a small laugh, looking at Hyun Joon who was doing his best innocence face. "Aigoo, my little boy... Don't you a good boy?? Hurmm?" Jaejoong asked softly, looking at Hyun Joon, smiled at him warmly. Hyun Joon just smiled... Well, he's a kid.... 

"Just now I saw you with few bunch of females... Who are they....?" Jessica quietly asked, not looking at Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong flickered his eyes towards Jessica. "Huhh?" he asked her again. 

"I said that I saw with a few woman just now, talking... Who are they?" she asked him again, quietly saying. Jaejoong was in a thought for a while until his lips turned into a smile, knowing what Jessica talked about. 

Yeah, right.... Just now, he was talking with few females who came towards him. He knew one or two bunch of them but the rest, well he didn't know... At first, they talked about the work situation but later on it turned out to be liked a flirting session for him... The way the females were talking to him just liked they trying to grab his attention or something... 

"Ohhhh, you mean the few females I'm talking just now?" Jaejoong asked Jessica. 

Jessica nodded her head, slowly flickered her eyes towards him, deep with some jealousy. "Who are they....? Your working partnership? Client...?" Jessica asked, raised her eyebrows. Jaejoong smiled. "Wae?? Do you get jealous?" he simply asked, trying to pull string with her. 

Jessica smiled, felt a bit embarrassed. 

"Hyun Joon~aa... Kajja, let's go eat some sweets." Jessica said few minutes then, taking Hyun Joon from Jaejoong. Jaejoong smiled then, shaking his head. "Jess, wait!" he said towards her, pulling her wrist when she wanted to walk away. "Okay then... I admitted that I known one or two of them but the rest I didn't know them... At first, all of us talked about work but later then it turned out to be flirting session... I just excused myself then..." Jaejoong softly murmured, simply kissed Jessica's hand then. 

"Why should I cared for other woman when I've already had someone that already made my life completed." he added, smiling at her by his heartbreaking smile. Jessica blushed a bit. Jaejoong softly caressed Jessica's hair, kissed her forehead then. "Come on... I'm sure your younger sister was desperating to meet you!" Jaejoong said, pulling Jessica by her waist, walking together then. 

 

Krystal POV'S

I didn't expected much that having such a small event also can made me felt liked dying of exhaustion. Seriously I'm saying!!! Hhehehhehe...

That doesn't care much for me though! Even though I'm feeling liked dying but still I was proud and of course very happy with myself. I'll still can't believed Nick and I were fiancee already. Both of us still not think about moving forward until I was truly ready with myself, that what I said to him when he once asked me about our status relationship in the future. 

But seriously, before I move on to a married relationship, I wanted to see my sister's big day first. I want to see her happiness also not just only mine. I've already happy with her when I saw a glint of happiness in her eyes right now. I'm sure she's happy with her life plus now my sister already started to forget the past about her and our mom. Well, I'm happy, of course! 

I didn't forget that I've received many congratulates wish and cards from people around me. My family, my friends and all other people that I've known...

My mom the one who was very happy with all of this. Well, I can't blamed her since she told me that she really wanted to see all such this things happening right in front of her eyes. That's why I'm expecting and really hoping that maybe sooner Jaejoong oppa will take a desicion to make a proposal for Sica unnie... I'm sure that my sister will happy for it, right? Hahhahhha, sure she does!! 

I was busying with people who came to my engagment event today... I felt that my cheek already felt strain right now. Well, I didn't stop myself to keep smiling all they way to the people who came to my event. I can't simply made my moody or sour face towards the guest who had hardly came their way down here... Hahhahha!!! 

Moments later, I felt someone tapped my shoulder making me turned back. 

"Ohhhh, unnie~aa!!!!" I yelled a bit, bumped to hug my sister who was smiling beauty as a princess at me. Besides her was Jaejoong oppa with Hyun Joon in his arms, eating a candy. "Congrates, Krystal~aa... Aigoo, my little sister had turned to a big woman now." my sister playfully said to me, smiling at me warmly. 

I laughed by her words, felt a bit embarrassed. "Ohhh, have you meet mom?" I asked her, looking at her. She nodded her head, flashing her teeth. "Yeah, she also busy just liked you, welcoming the guest with warm smile and also open hands." she replied towards me. 

I nodded my head then. 

"Gumawo unnie.... For everything..." I said to her, taking her hands into mine. She smiled, laughed a small one. "Aniya... Why you have to say that? It's my job as a sister to also make you happy right? That's what a sister did, right?" she prompted, smiled then. I smiled then. "Well then, maybe later I will become your bridemaids for your wedding unnie?" I asked her, raised one of my eyebrows. 

My sister turned into a deep blush, blushing hard which making me cracked up into a laugh! 

She then playfully hit me on the arms, still blushing of course. She then excused herself, walking away with Jaejoong oppa then, heading to somewhere else maybe.... And still, I'm by myself had to force a smile although I'm feeling so exhausted right now.... Huhuhuhuhu~

 

The Next Few Days 

Jaejoong POV'S

"Jinjja?!!! Kyaaaaaa!!!!!" 

I shut my ears, closed my eyes. Aigoo~   =_____=

The person in front of me looked at me with widen eyes. "Jongmal, oppa?!! You're not lying right?!" that person asked me, looking at me with a pair of curiousity eyes. 

I laughed to myself. "Yahhhh, why do I have to lie towards you? What did I get?" I asked her back with a question, shaking my head then. The person then nodded, making an 'O' expression. "Well then, what I can do for this time?" the person asked, looking at me, putting her hands under her chin. 

I smiled then. "Here what I want you to do_________" I went towards her, quietly whispering something towards her. 

Few minutes later, she smiled, giggling all by herself! "Ahhhhhhh, I can't believed this going to happen!! Jinjja, oppa! You're truly a very the best man that I've ever met! Well, after my fiancee then..." Krystal blurted out, laughing by herself. I smiled then. 

"So, can you do that?" I asked her later then. 

She nodded her head then. "Don't worry... Just leave it to me..." she said, smiling meaningfully. I smiled then, hoping deep in my heart that this going to be smooth just liked I'm planning for... 

 

That Night

No One POV'S

"Bwoh?!!!"

Jessica stood directly from the couch that she just sitting. 

A small laugh escaped from her phone line. "Aigoo, unnie.... Don't be too surprised. Besides, you had Jaejoong oppa right? Just give Hyun Joon for me just for a while... I missed him a lot you know... It's been period time I didn't met him. Or should I say having a really close time with him..." Krystal said then. 

Jessica shook her head.

"Aniya, Krystal~aa... You can't do liked this! Jaejoong just called me, telling me that he might be home late today! Yahhhh, why time liked this you want Hyun Joon?! Wae gurae?!" Jessica complained, let out a frustrated sigh. 

Krystal chuckled then. 

"Well, molla unnie... Besides, Jaejoong oppa told me that it's okay to drop Hyun Joon with me. Aigoo, unnie! Don't worry about it! At least you get a rest today aren't you? Just let Hyun Joon with me for a while... It's not liked I'm kidnapping him or something..." Krystal murmured then. 

Jessica let out a hummppphh then. "Ohhhh, I forgot to tell you! Jaejoong oppa left me a message telling me that he wanted you to go to this place________. He said that he had already book a table for you. He said that it was a little treat or gift for you. Yeah, something liked that..." Krystal added then. Jessica eyes turned widen. "What?!! Why didn't he tell me before?!" Jessica asked, felt a bit hurt. 

Krystal tried to hold a laugh. "Why I should know? Maybe he just too rush unnie.... Give him a time also unnie~aa... Well, okay then... Enjoy yourself unnie! Bye!!!" Krystal said then. Jessica was about to say more but Krystal already hang up over her making her sighed in frustrated way. She then threw her cell phone towards the soft sofa, sitting on it crossed arms on her chest. 

Jinjja?!!!! Unbeliavable!!!!!

Jessica shook her head, disbelief of what just happening today!!! Seriously?!! Didn't he remembered what date is today?!!! Gahhhhhhh, so unbelievable!!!!!! How can he forgot such an important date liked this?!!! Even today he still thought of his work, work and work!!! Huhhhhhh!!!!! 

Jessica didn't realized that her tears was rolling down along her cheek. As usual, when she was too mad, upset or frustrated her tears will automatically rolled down along her cheek.... Maybe that was her habit or something... Jessica wiped her tears away, upset and a bit hurt for today.... 

She leaned herself at the couch for a while before moving upstairs, tried to clean herself up for calming herself, thinking all this things! 

Time was passing so fast and it already turned to night. As been told by Krystal, Jessica dressed up herself for going to the place that she had told her just now. 

Jessica decided to made up her hair into ban style, leaving few line of way hair at the side of her face, making a side bang covered her forehead for that night. She then grabbed her car keys also with her purse, walking herself towards downstairs. She then locked the house with the keys before getting inside her car, starting the engine before drove away from the house area. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#######

 

"Is it right what I'm heard from Krys just now?" Jessica mumbled quietly to herself, peaking a bit at the front mirror view from her car seat. 

She already arrived at that place but it seems that the place wasn't a place that she was expecting. Her eyes flickered towards the dashboard, looking at the time. It's just turned to 20:57pm and she didn't late and still have time for herself... But--... Looking at the place that was lain in front of her making her brain--.... 

Feeling hesitate and curious, Jessica then parked her car a bit near to the place that she was going inside later. She then locked up her car, slowly walking herself forward to the place. The place that she was going in was liked a cottage in a some sort of fairytale or something.... It such unbelievable to think there such a beautiful place liked this... How can Jaejoong found out anything liked this....??

Jessica walked herself inside the cottage, feeling a bit fear since she didn't make herself comfartable with this surroundings yet. Although the cottage was beautiful, the surrounding was a thick forest and it was night right now. So, if there's something or anything happened towards her, she might be dead... 

As she looking inside the cottage interior, Jessica then made herself towards the cottage backyard which was--...

So.... ( http://maradiva.com/images/slideshow/finediningbars/restaurant8.jpg ) Jessica could't said with words of what she just seeing in front her eyes right now.... She was so speechless looking at the thing that had been set up for her.... Hurmmm, well only for her.... All by herself tonight, just all alone.... 

Although it made her a bit joy but still she felt a bit upset since the thing that happened today for her... Huhhhhh, thinking of it making it more stressfull!!!! 

Jessica let out a deep sigh, tried to ease away all those things that just making her head more felt complicated and stressfull! Jessica walked herself towards the table, studying all the things that had been set up by Jaejoong probably... Just liked Krystal told her just now. 

She looked further at the backyard cottage which a few yards in front there was a small, wide lake which was at the backyard of this cottage. Since it's already night, she couldn't see clearly how beautiful that mother nauture was. What she only can see was the trees around the lake and also reflection coming from the surface of the lake water. Jessica pressed her lips together then, flickered away from what she looked just now. 

Without a warning--....

"Arrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Jessica yelled out loudly her dolphin scream. Someone then clamped making her couldn't speak or even talk a word! Jessica face turned into a horror, feeling scared to death right now. She was about to struggle or doing something towards the person who just suddenly attacked her but---... She was in confusion when she heard a small, breatheless chuckle near to her ear. 

Jessica quickly turned herself, pushing hard with her tight fist away from that mystery person!

Her eyes then turned wide, gasped! "Hi." the person greeted her with quiet, low voice. Sounded liked hoarse and a bit husky at the end of the voice. "Sorry for keeping you waiting." the person added, smiled at Jessica a very warm, enchanting smile. Jessica was still quiet just liked now, frozen at her place. 

Hummmmpppphhh!!!! Unbelievable!!!!!

"Wa--e...?? Wh-y y-you doing li-ke this t-to me...." Jessica quietly whispered, sounded a bit startled, looking at him with a pair of sad eyes, somber face.

Jaejoong's lips curved into a small line, smiling then. He was looking at her with a warm, deep stare. "Why...? Don't you liked it?" he asked her quietly, standing right in front of her. Jessica shook her head. "Ani... But, why? I thought that--..." Jessica didn't finish her work when Jaejoong suddenly put his index finger on her small lips. "Listen to me first, will you?" he said to her, smiling a bit at her. 

"I'm sorry that if I upset you today... I knew that you might be mad at me right now... And also I knew the reason behind it." Jaejoong spoke softly. "Remembered what I've told you when we were back at San Francisco? Visiting your mom?" Jaejoong asked her. Jessica slowly nodded her head. 

Yeah, still she remembered about that... But till now, she didn't figure out what type of surprise he's going to give her actually... 

"Hurmmm.... You looked so gorgeous tonight, as always...." Jaejoong softly whispered at her ear making Jessica blushing hard, bright pink cheek. The mad and upset feelings that she felt for today seems liked to ease a bit from herself. Jaejoong smiled then, took Jessica hand carefully, holding it just liked hold a fragile thing. He brought her hand towards his lips, simply planted a small, soft kiss on her hand making Jessica felt a bit dazed and stunned of what Jaejoong did. "Let's eat first, shall we?" Jaejoong said, caressing Jessica cheek with the back of his palm that was holding Jessica's hand, twining with her hand. 

Jessica just let Jaejoong handle out from everything....

Everything went smoothly and both of them just ate quietly, saying only for few words towards each other. Jessica was still clueless of what Jaejoong did for today, not knowing what the main point, the reason he did all of this towards her... 

And until now, he never speak or bring up the words that she really want to hear about...

A main event that she really remembered for today special date...

Their anniversary couple date.