Chapter 47 : Visitors With Problems

Love Can't Be Expected

In The Morning 

Jessica POV'S

The sunlight rays coming from the window of the room, hitting my face with dim light, almost to bright one. 

I wondered what time is it? My palms then rubbed my face softly, body rolling to other side. I was all alone in the bed, also in the room. Where is he? I yawned lazily, sat up on the queen size bed probably. I stretched my arms gradually, feeling my nerves vein back, blood flowing down my milky skin rapidly. 

"Jae?" I called his name. My eyes were looking around, trying to search something that I can found. Then I reached for his shirt that was laying on the floor near to the bed, his grey loose shirt. I picked it up, wearing the shirt to my body then. I carefully pulled of the comforter which wrapped my body just now, hanging my feet down to the bed. I pressed my lips together, walking out from the room. Then, I heard noise coming from the kitchen, thinking that maybe he was there. No wondered he didn't heard me calling for him since the kitchen was a bit far from the room and also the living room. 

I tip toed quietly, not making any noise went to the kitchen. 

I peaked a bit at the kitchen, seeing him was making food. Maybe breakfast for both of us. It's kinda cute seeing him holding a piece of bun bread in his mouth, puff cheeks.  Suddenly, his eyes turned towards my direction, caught me in time! I'll quickly hide myself behind the wall, feeling surprised. Just I want to peak again, his figure was standing at my view, giving me a big surprise. 

"Morning. What you're peaking at?" he asked me softly, giving me a peak at the corner of my mouth. 

I smiled shyly, following him into the kitchen. "What you're doing?" I asked him, looking at him. "Ohh, just doing some toast." Jaejoong answered quietly, not looking at me. I then smiled playfully, trying to take on the of toast that already been prepared by him. Before my hand could reach the toast, his hands snapped my hand away, shook his head, telling me not to do it. I looked at him sulkyly, sticked out my tongue to him. 

My legs then walked away from him, went to the refrigerator, opening it. 

I drank some orange juice just liked I did last night only this time I just gulped down right from the bottle. After finished down the orange juice, I put the bottle back in the refrigerator. Just then, someone's hands landed on my shoulder, turning me around. I looked at him, before flickered away, pretending to be sulk with him, huhh!! 

"Do you mad at me?" he asked in low quiet voice, just enough for me to hear. 

I pouted my lips, not answering his question. I then pushed his body away from me, walking away from him. But, he was too much fast and stronger that I thought. His hand then quickly caught my wrist, pulling me hardly so that I bumped to his arms, looking at him with surprised look. 

Without telling, his pulm lips then came crashed to mine, making my eyes fluttered open, widen eyes because of shocked. His hands then glide through my back, pressing me closer to his body, touching the heat of his body. At first I was strugling but his kiss was irresitible to fight off, I closed my eyes then depending for the kiss. I can felt his lips kissing mine fully, showing me how big love he had to me. My blood veins became rush, my heart was thumping rapidly, so fast even I think that he can felt it. His hand then went down to my waist, pulling me up so that I was sitting on the kitchen counter at the center of the kitchen. 

I was gasped the moment he lifted me up, placing me on the counter. He took the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth, kissing me more deeply than before. My arms were automatically wrapped on his shooulder, pressing him closer to me. That time, his hands were also storking my exposing white thigh, giving me a cold shiver feeling, down to my spine and my bones making me chilling. 

His lips nibbling my lower lip making me felt a pleasure burning up in my body. I kissed him desperately, turning to the other angle, so that I can depended the kiss longer. Our tongue were battling to each other, either any of us didn't want to lose. His lips then left mine, apart from my lips. He then kissed my jaw line, down to my cheek, made a circle circuit at my cheek, kissing it softly. My hands were tangling in his hairs, playing with his dark hair. I can felt that my shoulder was exposing right now. Since I was wearing his shirt, it not fit perfectly to my body since I've had small, petite body. 

I can felt that lips went down to my neck, down to my hollow base throat. I put my hands on the counter, giving my body support since his body was pressing to me hard. Even I felt a little blushed since my touched with his bare body, chocalate abs. I moaned when his lips my nape hardly, making me arched back because of his doings. I can see clearly that his face was smirking that time, smiling naughtily. 

His hands then lightly lower down his shirt that I was wearing, made my half exposing. Since I was not wearing anything, only his shirt, it felt kinda embarrassed at this moments. My were showing through his shirt, getting erected and harder by the time. His lips then went down to my chest, stopped when he reached at my cleavage. I was panting that time, feeling completely lost in his touch, limping by every second he touched me. 

I clamped my mouth, tried not to let out a moan. The moment his lips barely brushed to my a bit making me winched, automatically. My was became harder the time he slightly touched, pinching it softly. "Ahhh-umhhh-... Ja-Jae..." I called for him breathlessly. My chest were up and down, clutching myself towards him. He then kissed my , giving a blow to my melon making me arched with full of moan echoing in the kitchen. "Shhh... The neighbours might heard you, baby..." his y voice told me. 

I pressed my lips together, trying to hold my moan. It so diffcult while his hands touched my skin, entire my body... 

His lips then went up again, attacking my lips. His body was pressing me too tight, making me fall for his touch, limp by every moments I did. "A--hh-ahhh.." I can't hold it longer when his hands carefully squeezed my s, messaging it softly. His index finger was playing my shown , touched the tip of it. "Emhhh-hmmm... Ahh-hh-hhh, J-Jae..." I cupped his face in my hands. "Mmmhhh?" he responded, kissing my jaw line upper and lower. Jaejoong then kissed my earlobe making me tickled, arching back by his doings, playfully hit his care chest. 

He just chuckled, before kissed my forhead. 

"Sorry baby... I don't want you to be hurt with my deep kiss." he murmured quietly to my ear, rubbing my back pleasantly. 

I smiled a bit, understand of his words. Yeah, if we're both continued to make here in this kitchen, I'll bet I can't walk for this whole day, feeling sore at the bottom of my body. He then kissed a bit my cheek, peaked at my lips, smirking. "But... Humm, I'll still feeling liked eating you. Compare to eat the breakfast." he naughtily said, smirking perevertly to me. I was blushed, flickered my eyes away. He then set me down to the floor again, holding my hands since I can't fine a stable and my balance yet. My head still dizzy with something just happened before. 

He then pulled my hands, leading me to the corner of the kitchen. "Here, take this. I won't let you eat before because I want to eat together with the person I'll loved most in this world." he simply muttered. I looked at him long, felt very touched by those words. I smiled a bit, feeling ashamed for been too child, sulking with him just because of that. "After this, you'll take bath. We're going to a place." he ordered me, giving me a toast and cup of hot chocalate drink. 

I looked at him curiously. "Where to?" I asked him, slowly sipping my hot drinks.

He just smiled lightly, patting my head then. "Don't worry, just follow me." he said in a meaningfully words, kissing my cheek. I pursed my lips, thinking where both of us will be going? 

 

No One POV'S

Jessica jaw was dropped the moment Jaejoong's car entered a big lawn, driving inside the sector of that double-storey house. She want to ask Jaejoong badly why they been here? Is there something going to be here? Jessica suddenly felt nervous, shaking hands, cold feelings. 

Jaejoong parked his car right in front of the waterfront that located at the center of the big lawn. Around the waterfront, there were many pretty flowers and also a small garden making it looked some kinda fairytale feelings. Jessica went out from Jaejoong's car, standing right beside his car. She then saw Jaejoong went to her side while his car already takken by the worker at the house maybe? 

"Where are we?" Jessica asked Jaejoong, flickered her eyes towards him then. 

Jaejoong smiled lightly, staring at Jessica nervous feelings face. "Do you want to know who house is it?" he asked her softly. Jessica nodded her head lightly. Jaejoong smoothly played with his hair, grinning. "If you want to know, this is my sister house. I've planned to bring you here, meeting my sister." his words to her just liked a bullet shooting to her body. Meet his sister?! Right now?! Liked, seriously?! 

"You're okay?" Jaejoong asked Jessica, turn out her reverie. Jessica then nodded her head slowly, trying to smile normally. Jaejoong looked at Jessica long, sense that something she's hiding from him. "Is there anything wrong?" he asked her softly, turned around her body so that she can faced him now. Jessica pursed her lips, looking down before shook her head slowly. "Why? Is there something wrong? Tell me, Jess..." his smooth air voice heard in her ear. Jaejoong then pulled Jessica's chin up so that their eyes met. 

"What's wrong?" he asked again.

Jessica exhaled deeply, pursing her lips. "I-I...Ermmm-mmm, I'm scared... I'm scared if your sister don't liked me..." Jessica blurted out, looking at Jaejoong with frightened expression. Jaejoong smiled then. Hummm, no wonder Jessica kinda nervous. "So, you're worried that my sister won't approved you? Won't liked you, liked that?" Jaejoong asked her, meeting her gaze, staring at her deeply. 

She nodded slowly, looking somber and extremely nervous. Jaejoong then caressed her cheek, kissing her cheek then. "Don't worry. I'm sured that my sister would loved to meet you. Besides, she couldn't wait a girl that had stole his younger brother heart... And also his soul." Jaejoong murmured quietly, leaning his forehead against Jessica, smiling at her very warm. Jessica smiled a bit, flickered away then. Jaejoong then took Jessica hands, rubbing a circle motion behind her palm, trying to calm her. "Come on. I'll bet my sister would be waiting for us already." Jaejoong said, pulling Jessica hands then. 

Both of them then entered the double-storey house, sauntered around the house. 

"Welcome back, my handsome little brother!" a voice came from a corner. Both of them turned around, looking at a woman walking towards them. Besides that woman, there was a little girl wearing apricot lace dress, light blonde hair color just like the woman. Jaejoong smiled widely, hugging with his sister then. He then kneeled down to kiss the little girl cheek making her smiling at him. "You're all alone, sis?" Jaejoong asked, looking at her sister. His sister nodded, smiling. 

Jessica who was standing behind Jaejoong was feeling liked wanting to die. She clearly can see that Jaejoong's sister was a really charisma person, full of confidence and mostly power or some kind of magnection aura. His sister doesn't seem to be different with him, only that his sister looked a bit tan than him. Her hair also in blonde, maybe she dyed for it, Jessica didn't know about it. His sister was wearing a long baby clue colored long dress with few small white flowers on it. Her blonde hair was taken back a bit, clung it with hair clippers. 

Jaejoong's sister then flickered eyes towards Jessica, who was staring at her since before. Jessica who was noticing that she been watched by Jaejoong's sister, quickly looked away, avoided to look at her, making eyes contact. His sister was gladly to finally seeing Jessica, at least in front of her now, standing right in front of her. She's been really curious to know who was the girl that easily won her younger cold heart. She knew that Jaejoong was a very diffcult type person when talking about this romance thing. For her, her brother doesn't liked to be friendly to woman unless he once told her if that girl had already took his heart away. 

This is the first time she can clearly see the right person, standing in front of her eyes now, the girl that really won Jaejoong's heart. 

"Emmm, sis... I'll introduced you my very lovely girlfriend, Jessica Jung." Jaejoong suddenly spoke, breaking up the silence. Jessica at first felt hesistate but then she bravely shakes hand with Jaejoong's sister, feeling a bit surprised when she hugged her and kissed her by the cheek. "Finally! Nice to meet you, Jessica. I'm finally have time to see you, right in front of my eyes." his sister replied, smiling widely. 

Jessica on the other side feeling a bit relieved, happy that Jaejoong's sister showed hers approval towards her. That would be better and less akward for her to know his sister more. "By the way, I'm Kim Jae Yoon." his sister introduced herself then, smiling. "But now, I'm becaming Lee Jae Yoon." she added, making Jessica chuckled. Yeah, she's already married. 

"Emmm, Jaejoong~aa... Can you take my daughter to check her orchid farm at the house lawn?" his sister suddenly spoke, turning to Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong nodded, went forward to the little girl. He then lifted her easily, playing with her cheeks. "Come on, sweety. Let's go see your orchid." Jaejoong said happily, before leaving Jessica all alone with his sister. Jessica gulped nervously, feeling a bit akward since only both of them just standing there right now. "Come on, Jessica. Let me show you a bit my house while we're both talking." Jae Yoon asked properly, smiling at her warmly. She can felt that Jessica felt a bit shy and akward since it was the first time both of them ever met. 

Jessica pursed her lips, smiling shyly before followed Jae Yoon to the entire of the double-storey house. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

#######

 

Jessica laughed when Jaejoong's sister, Jae Yoon told her about Jaejoong's times during his primary school. Jessica was sitting on a couch while looking at few photos of Jaejoong during his kid times. She didn't believe that Jaejoong once had a fight just because someone sat next to him in the class. No wonder most people thought him a cold, aura person. 

"Mummy!!!" an angelic, soft voice screamed out. 

Both of them turned around, seeing Jaejoong with his niece coming closer towards both of them. There were a few orchids in the little girl palm. Her drees looked a bit dirty, maybe mud or something liked soil. "Ohhh, my baby! Did you had a great time with your uncle?" Jae Yoon asked her 6 years old daughter. Her daughter gave her a sweet smile, nodding her head then. Jae Yoon smiled, kissed her daughter cheek. 

The little girl then went to Jessica side. Jessica looked at her, smiling while touching her soft, pearl skin. 

"This is for you, princess." said the little girl, smiling widely to Jessica. Jessica was surprised to hear the girl calling her princess. She then sincerely accepted the orchid plant, smelling the scent. She then kissed the girl forehead, patting her head softly. The little girl giggled shyly before went to Jae Yoon side, hiding behind her mom, smiling shyly. 

Jessica just smiled looking at the little girl behavior. "I'm going to clean up my daughter first. Just made this house just liked your own house Jae. So did with you Soo-Yeon." said Jae Yoon, smiling widely before taking her daughter upstairs. 

Jaejoong then went to Jessica side, hugging her while taking place besides her. "How's you doing?" he whispered to her ear, gliding his sharp perfect shaped nose to her nape, went to her jawline. Jessica grinned, feeling pleased with her feelings now. "Your sister... She's really a very kind person. I'm kinda fall for her." Jessica answered meaningly, smiling by her own. "I'm glad you can made up with her. My sister just liked me. She wasn't really into getting knowing people. We're both had same characteristics." Jaejoong answered, gliding his hands to Jessica petite waist, wrapping it tightly. 

"J-Jae... Your sister will caught us." Jessica voice trembled. She can felt that Jaejoong's hand were sneakily touched her stomach, it up and down. "No... She won't. She's upstairs." answered him with a different tone voice. His voice sounded low, quiet and a bit hoarse. Jaejoong lips then trailed down to Jessica back of neck, giving her a soft blow and kissed it very softly, brushing her white skin with his lips. 

Jessica shut her eyes, pressing her lips together to avoid making any noise. It would be a crap if she moaned or making noise since it's not only both of them in this house. Jaejoong's hand went staright down to her white, pearl legs which was a bit exposed since she was wearing a half knee skirt that time. "Errmmm, mmmhhmm-mmm.. Ja-J-..Jae... Pleas-lease... Not h-her-here..." Jessica said breathlessly. She knew that if he's going to continue to treat her liked this, she could be easily fallen and melting in his hands, giving up for him to do anything. 

Her body felt shaking went Jaejoong's hand were sneaking up behind her back, tracing her spine using his fingers. His fingers were playing with her bra underneath her yellow-orange blouse. "J-Jae... Pleas-lea-please... Ju-st.. to-ni-g-ght, okay?" Jessica tried, stopping his hands that was roaming freely, exploring her upper body. Jessica can clearly heard Jaejoong deep sigh on her neck, slowly leaving her body. "Promise?" he asked her in whisper tone. Jessica pursed her lips, nodding her head anyway. "Since when you're becoming liked this? I'll liked..." Jessica said few minutes later, smirking naughtily. Jaejoong just smirked at her, smiling. "You're better be carefull with your words, my lady..." Jaejoong said meaningfully, still hugging Jessica. Jessica just laughed, smoothly fixing her dark brown hair using her fingers. 

"Where's your sister husband? I can't found him anywhere..." Jessica asked Jaejoong, letting him resting his chin on her shoulder. 

Jaejoong shoved his shoulder. "I don't know, maybe went outstation or somewhere." he answered, ducking his head to Jessica nape. Just then, a light knock on the door of the living room surprised both of them. Jessica and Jaejoong exchanged a glance before both of them walked towards the door. "Yes?" Jaejoong asked, opening the door a bit. 

"There's a visitors waiting at the main room." said the worker politely. Jaejoong looked a bit surprised but then he thanked to the worker. "Who is it?" Jessica asked, looking at Jaejoong who was turning to face her. "Don't know. Maybe my sister's friend. Let just go and see that guest, shall we?" he told her, walking to the main room while Jessica by his side, still wrapping his hands on her small waist. Both of them then entered the main room, where a person was sitting on a single couch, facing against both of them. The person was been served by the workers. 

"Ohhh, sir... My excuse." said the worker, politely bowed to Jaejoong before walked out from the room. 

The person then stood up, turning around to face Jaejoong and also Jessica. Jaejoong just looked at the person calmly but not the person also with Jessica. The guest looked at both of them with surprised look, a very one. Jessica on the other side, felt a bit curious when she saw that person expression and also the stares when looking to Jaejoong, hmmpphh!! 

"Hi, Jaejoong... It's been lon-..."

"What you're doing here?" Jaejoong cut her off coldly. He looked at that person which was a woman coldly, not friendly at all. Jessica can see the changed expression on that woman face, kinda embarrassed when Jaejoong cut her off liked that. That woman pursed her lips, feeling completely stressfull with Jaejoong's behavior. "Well, I'm-... Mmmm, I came back here." she answered, tried to smile warmly. "Huhhh, you came back here for what? Another stupid conract? Or maybe this time your foolish stupid plan with your beloved daddy?!" Jaejoong bursted out, looking anger. 

Jessica jerked up, first time seeing Jaejoong been mad. His white skin looked flaming red, anger maybe. 

Just then, Jaejoong's sister came into the room, looking surprised too to see the woman standing there. And the same thing happened. 

"What do you want?" asked Jae Yoon sharply. Jessica looked at three of them confused, feeling very weird with this situation here. Why both of them been liked that to that woman? What had happened exactly between all of them? 

"Unnie, I came here beca-..." 

Jessica jaw dropped the moment she saw directly in front of her, Jaejoong's sister directly went forward to that woman, slapping her hardly making her head spun in dizziness. She held to Jaejoong's arms, feeling scared to watch all of this. 

"Why would you came back?! Huhhh?! To ruin our family again, our company again?!" Jae Yoon yelled at her face angrily, shaking her body with gritting teeth. The woman seem to be rude when she snapped Jae Yoon hand hardly, almost making her falled back. "I came here because I needed to take what supposed to be mine before!!! HIM!!!!" the woman exploded, pointing her fingers to Jaejoong which made he and also Jessica widen eyes, surprised. 

PANNGG!!! "I'm sorry?! He's yours?! Since when there's a word saying that he's yours?!" Jae Yoon back up, staring at that woman angrily, furious face. 

The woman smiled cynically, looking at Jae Yoon. "Since the day my daddy and your dad told both of us were enganged!! Don't you remembered?!" she said up, smiling in most evil smile. 

Jessica gasped. Enganged?! With her?! 

The woman smiled satisfied, seeing Jessica's expression changed. Huhhh, it's not so difficult! 

"Get out now." Jaejoong spoke up then, gritting teeth, curling fist. The woman smiled cynically, grabing her purse then. "Fine, I'll go out. But, remembered... I'm not going to back up again liked before, my Jaejoong." she said seductively before leaving the room with evil laugh. Jae Yoon then left the room, giving space to Jaejoong and Jessica. 

Jessica looked down, frozen to her place. "Jess? Jessica?" Jaejoong called her name softly, shaking her body a bit. 

Jessica shook her head, blinked few times then. "Y-Ye-yeah?" she asked blankly, almost heard just liked a shocked, cracking voice. Jaejoong pressed his lips together, caressing her cheek. "Don't believe what she told to us... She just liar!" Jaejoong tried to explain to her. Jessica pursed her lips, feeling unconfident. She just sighed, slowly pulling of Jaejoong's grip to her. "Let's go back. I'm not feeling well." she muttered quietly, leaving Jaejoong alone in the main room then. Jaejoong sighed again, feeling completely uneasy about this things...

This is bad, so bad.... He thought to himself...

 

The Next Few Days 

No One POV'S

Krystal had came back to Los Angeles after staying at San Francisco for almost 2 weeks long. It's all because to the emergency work that she had to settle there, most of important to the company. 

After she's been back, Jessica had stayed back at her apartment. 

Speaking of Jessica, Krystal noticed something's wrong with her sister. Actually, not with her sister but her sister's love relationship. It's kinda weird seeing her sister  behaving weird this lately. She's rarely having contact with Jae oppa, her boyfriend. Seems likes there something happened between both of them. She want to ask her sister badly about that thing but worried if she just getting inside their love problem. 

Maybe there might something happened...

Hummm, SPY KRYSTAL is back, yeahhh!!!

 

Taecyeon POV'S

After that incident on the other day, YoonA and I seem becoming closer to each other. 

Besides, we're both usually went out together now but not going date, just having lunch together or something liked that. YoonA seem to be a very kind and outgoing person that I'll liked to be friends with. She's a very unpredictable person, seem to be surprising me with something new. I don't know why but it seem liked I'm starting to fall for her. Falls for her charm, her behavior and also her prettiness that hook me off. 

I'll liked it when her lips turned into smile, showing how sweet her smile is. 

Ahhhh, YoonA.... You're really driving me crazy!!!

Suddenly...

BANNGGG!!!

I jumped a bit, surprised by the noise just now. 

I saw someone that I very known walking to me in quick steps, face looked very serious. 

"What you're doi-..."

"Shut up, oppa!" the girl said. Or should I introduced to you guys, Jessica's younger sister, Krystal Jung. 

I looked at her widen eyes, didn't believed she telling me to shut up. Wow, this kid really such a scary person sometimes. 

"What happened with my sister?!" Krystal asked me seriously, looking at me with a hard stare. I stared back at her with a wrinkled expression, feeling puzzled. What's with Jessica?

"What you mean?" I asked her puzzled tone. 

She laughed in mocking way, shook her head. "I mean that, I want to know what exactly happened between your best friend and my sister?! What happening to both of them right now?" she asked, almost high voice. 

I sighed deeply, shook my head. "Krystal, I don't know anything... Besides, what's wrong anyway? I've saw them just happily couple so what the problem?" asked me, completely clueless. 

Krystal slammed her hand on the fail on my desk. "You know what?! I saw my sister been crying in her room last two nights, so what does that mean?! I want to know what did you do to her relationship?! Did you made a fight again?!" she asked me angrily, redden face. 

I gulped nervously. She's very serious person, grrrr... Scary!!!

"I don't know... Why you asked me? Why don't you asked Jaejoong?! Besides, he's your sister boyfriend not me!" I exclaimed to her, exhaled deeply. She then pursed her lips, thinking for a moment. "Fine, I'll find for him later... But remembered, if I knew it was your doing oppa, I'll kill you and boil you in hot water!" she said with scary glance to me before slammed the door making me shook my head. 

But, what exactly she mean about? 

Is there something happened between Jaejoong and Jessica?!