Chapter 15 : She's Back

Love Can't Be Expected

Someone POV'S

I was waiting in the cafe, crossed legs. I glanced at the watch a few times, sighing frustrated now. "Where is he?! He always late!! Aishhh!!" I complained, furious at him. Just then, I saw his figure coming towards the cafe, innocence face. Not feeling guilty at all, crazy jerk!! He walked inside the cafe, searching for me maybe. A few minutes then, he spotted me sitting at an angle of the cafe. 

"Errr, I'm sorry?" he asked me, smiling innocent. 

I looked at him sharply. "Can you explain to me why you late today?!" I asked him, high voice. He pursed his lips, looking guilty now. He sat opposite with me, rubbing his back head. "I'm sorry okay... I knew it was my fault. I woke up late this morning..." he explained quietly, hoping that I would forgive him. I looked away, trying to control my temper. I don't want to create problems here, what a shame... 

"Patient, Dara~aa... You can do this... Take a deep breathe..." I whispered to myself, while taking a deep deep breathe. Yeah, I admitted that sometimes I've had problems with my tempers. Even my parents told me that, advising me to control my temper. And now, I've had to learn to control this stupid temper escpecially when I'm around with people... Such annoying things... Humphhh!! 

"Look, I don't want to fight or something with you." I said to him quietly, looking at him. "I called you to come here because I've had something with our plans." I told him. He looked at me with confused expression. "What do you mean?" he asked me, raised his eyebrows. I smiled cynically, gesturing my index fingers to him. He then leaned his body a bit forward to me, listening of what I'm going to say. A few minutes then, I saw his lips turned to a mocking smile, agreed with my plans...

 

At Jessica's House 

No One POV'S

Jessica opened her eyelids slowly, rubbing it softly. She then sat up, looking around. "Hummm, since when I was laying here?" she mumbled to herself, surprised to see herself in her own bedroom. If she remembered back, she slept on the couch at the living room with Jaejoong by her side. But now, he's also gone... Maybe he went home last night. Jessica climbed off from her bed, heading to the bathroom. 

She dressed herself up with a simple plain knee dress that morning. 

Jessica let her blonde hair fall over her shoulder down to her chest. She also wore a line black hairband on her hair, making her looked lovely with her outfits. She then went to downstairs, heading to her kitchen. Her stomach had growling when she was taking bath just now. Hahhahah!! She was surprised when she saw a plate of a few rounded shaped pancakes on the kitchen table. It also had marple syrup topping with some butter. Jessica went to the kitchen bar, picking up a note under the plate. 

I'm sorry for leaving you alone... I'll promised that I'll be here again. I've made a breakfast for my sunshine girl, enjoy it my love... 

Her lips smiled widely reading the note. She then went to the refrigerator, grabbing a carton if fresh milk. Jessica poured some milk into a glass, walking to the kitchen bar. She sat on a chair, starting to eat the pancakes. The pancakes was fluffy and melt in , tasted good. Jessica was surprised that he can cooked this well, better than she is.... Kkekekek!! Well, she's not a really gook cooker. She can cooked food but the food that she cooked usually looked unappetizing. Even her younger sister about that!! 

Finshing the last bite of her breakfast, Jessica went up to the sink, cleaning up the dish. She put the plate on the dish dryer, letting to dry. Jessica walked out from the kitchen, down to the hallway. She sat on the couch at the living room, turning on the tv. Just a few minutes then, her phone house rang. Jessica lazily walked toward the phone, picking up the call. 

"Yoseobyo?" she asked. 

"Unnie~~~!!!!!" someone yelled. Jessica quickly moved away the telephone from her ears. So painful listening to that yell...

"Krystal~aa... If you do that to me again, I'm sure you will lost your voice in a few months." I teased to her. She chuckled at the line. "Mianhae, unnie~aa... I'm just calling you because I want to tell you something. A good one and also a bad one... Which one you want to hear first?" Krystal asked her lightly. Jessica pursed her lips. "Emm, maybe the bad one first." she told her younger sister later then. 

"Kkekekke, I'll knew you're going to say that." Krystal said, smiling. "The bad news is that I'll maybe went to you a bit late because I've got classes for the earlier days during this holidays... So sad..." Krystal whined sadly. Jessica just chuckled listening to her younger sister complain. "The good one?" she asked her then. "I can spend time about one week there, isn't that great?!" she said in high, excited voice. Jessica face brighten. "Jinjja?! Wow!! That's good!" she cheered up, smiling widely now. "Yeah, I knew about that... I'll maybe went to you next week, on Monday." Krystal told her. Jessica nodded her head. 

"Okay then, I've got to go. I'll called you back, unnie~aa.. Bye then!" Krystal said, hanging up on her. 

Jessica just smiled, putting back the phone. She then went to the living room again, watching the drama. 

 

The Next Day 

Jessica POV'S

I combed my hair lightly, tied to a ponytail. It looked great. I grabbed my bag and went to downstairs. It's still early so I went to the kitchen first, drinking a glass of fresh milk. Yummy~~ 

I walked to the main door, wearing my sneakers shoes. I think that my outfirts today looked like a sporst woman. I wore a deep purple sleveless top with my favorite cardigan, plain design with white snow color. I stepped outside of my house, locking my house. When I turned around to go to my garage, I was so surprised to see a car, parked across my house lawn. I eyed the car, checking if I knew the owner of the car. I think that I've never seen this car before, who owns it? O.O

Just then, the car door fling open slowly. I fixed my eyes towards the car now, seeing who owns the car. My jaw dopped when I saw the owner of the car. Guess who?? Huhuhu!! It was him!! Gosh, he looked so stylish with his outfits plus the luxurious car he was riding with. 

I walked to him immediately, almost half running. "What you're doing here?" I asked him, panting. 

He chuckled towards me. "I came here for you..." he simply said making my heartbeat stopped beating for a while. I wasn't breathing that time when he said those words. "What do you mean?" I asked him, confused by his words. He brushed my blonde hair away from my face, fixing some of my tangled hair. I smiled lightly, feeling completely pleased by his actions. "I want to pick you up... And you're going the college with me." he said after that, taking off his sunglasses. 

"I thought that you're said you don't want to 'push' this relationship things..." I murmured to him. He smiled lightly, looking at me now. "Humm, I've think about that at first... But then, I thought that I won't be doing that. We're just acted like nothing happened... It's up for the people to judge about this things." he explained to me. He then took my hand softly, pressing his lips on my hands. I shyly blushed when he did that. "You're smell so nice... That's so mouthwatering, you knew..." he simply murmured, pulling me now. I was a bit surprised when he pulled my hand making me forward to him. Our nose almost rubbing to each other  and his breathe hit my face heavily. "I'll miss you..." I said in a quiet voice, shyly ducking my head on his shoulders. 

He rubbed my back pleasantly. "You're everything to me now..." he added, kissing my hair. I shyly smiled, feeling limp in his touch. 

 

At The College 

No One POV'S

"Yahhh, Na Eun~aa!! Can you please walk a bit more faster?" Dara commended to her. Na Eun paced up her steps, walking behind Dara. How can she walked too fast like her when she's holding some kind of 'burden' on her body? She had to carry some of Dara books, files and also her bag. So tiring and exhausted but she had to listen to her although sometimes she felt annoyed with her behavior. 

Yuri walked towards Taeyeon who was sitting on the chair at the main door, listening to her IPod green colored. "Anyeong!" she greeted towards her, smiling sweetly. Taeyeon looked up at her, just smiled back. "Where's Soo-Yeon?" Yuri asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon shoved her shoulder, not knowing. Yuri sat beside her, crossing her legs. Just then, she heard some of the students gasping all alone, whispering to each other. She looked weirdly at the students who passed her, some of their faces looked sad, confused and many more expression that she can't describe. She turned to look at Taeyeon but she just calm, maybe didn't noticed of what happening right now since she was listening to music. 

Yuri stood up a bit, to look of what happened right now. Then, her eyes was widen big round shaped, looking at what occured in front of her right now. She even can't blinked her eyes right now... OMG!!~~~ 

Yuri saw her best friend, Soo-Yeon~shhii walking side by side by the most popular guy in the college, Kim Jaejoong!! I repeated again, Kim Jaejoong!!! Fuhhhhh, this is 'hot'!!! And most the exciting part is, Jaejoong slightly wrapped his arms on Jessica shoulder just like he did previous days. Humm, both of them really 'on' something!! Yeah, very very sure about that!! 

"Taeyeon~aa!!" Yuri hissed her name, nudging Taeyeon elbow. Taeyeon then looked at her, raising her eyebrows. "What?" she asked lazily, looking at Yuri. Yuri then pointed to Jaejoong and Jessica with his index finger, gesturing to both of them. Taeyeon then length her neck a bit, to look at what Yuri was pointing at... Yuri can heard clearly she was gasping, jaw dropped. Yeah, I doubt that... "You'll see what I saw now?" Yuri asked, smiling at Taeyeon. Taeyeon lightly nodded her head, pursing her lips. "Well, I'm happy for them then..." Taeyeon murmured, smiling with giggling happily. Yuri looked at her, raising her eyebrows. "Why?" she asked Taeyeon. 

"Well, as I told you before... I'm happy for them because both of them suit together perfectly... Seriously I'm saying. I've never felt like weird if Soo-Yeon with him. I mean, look at her... She's pretty and gorgeous you knew... She suit for him." Taeyeon explained, smiling again. Yuri pursed her lips, sitting down again. "Yeah, I admitted I'm happy if both of them are 'on' something... But, I'm afraid... If he... You knew, might hurt her feelings..." said Yuri, doubting. Taeyeon turned to look at her, smiling. "Don't worry about that... I'm sure everything would be just fine." Taeyeon soothed her, rubbing her shoulder. 

 

Jessica POV'S

"I can't believe you're too brave walking with me like that..." I mumbled to him who still had his hands on my shoulders. 

He smiled satisfied, proudly with his actions. "Well, I've told you right... I don't like to keep anything now... It's up to them to think what were doing between us..." he simply replied. I shook my head, smiling. We're both then went to our locker. I picked up my files and slammed the locker door slowly. He was leaning on the locker beside me, smirking. 

"You'll looked lovely when you're blushing... So cute..." he teased me making me even more blushed. Deep red with bright faces... Huhuhu!!

I walked by his side, holding my books. "Come, we're going to be late." I said to him, fasten up my steps. He chuckled, walking with me either. We're both then went to our class, ready for lesson today... Well, it's only left 2 days before the holiday break start. Yeahhhh!!!! 


P/S : Sorry for disturbing you guys... But, since Yuri had recieved a 'mystery' letter from her myterious secret admire, who you want 'him' to be?? I'll be picking up the most that had been choosen all of you... Gracias~~