Chapter 58 : Back To Old Times

Love Can't Be Expected

Few Days Later 

Krystal POV'S

That day, my sister had came to pick me up at the office.

Although I've had forbade her to do that but still she just a stubborn person! Still stubbornly wanted to pick me up by herself.

It's not liked I'm not appreciated of what her kindness to me but I'm feeling sorry to her since my working hour doesn't seem so well-organized. I'm pitied her if I've had something up and she could had waited for me long. 

Fortunately, today wasn't be too much stresfull day for me and what the best if I've got to get home earlier than usual. 

"Have you eaten?" she asked me concernly, not looking at me but straight forward eyes on the road.

I turned to look at her. "Emmm, no. Why?" I asked her, feeling puzzled. "Well then, I'll go buy some food to you first." she mumbled quietly, turning to the other side of the road to go to a restaurant maybe or some place that have food for me to be eaten.

I just shoved my shoulder, touching Hyun Joon little angel face which was sleeping peacefully in my embrace, looking just beautiful as my sister. 

My sister then parked her red Volvo s60 right in front of a building bank. Across the road, there was a small, modern restaurant located which maybe my sister was going for. She then turned to look at me. "You wanted to come?" she asked me. I nodded my head then, opening the door with one of my hand since the other hand of mine was supporting Hyun Joon weight which was sleeping right now. 

Both of us then carefully walked across the road and fortunately there weren't many car at that time so it's kinda easy for us to walk across the road leaisurely, hehehe...

My sister opened the door first, giving myself to enter first before she followed me behind. My eyes were flickered around, trying to find a place to sit since I've feeling a bit exhausted and also tired with Hyun Joon in my hands. My sister left me then, going to buy me some food maybe. 

Luckily, I found a place to sit on and I carefully sat on myself to the wooden, classic design chair. 

My eyes were looking at the outside view from the window glass, fixing at a few people who were passing by the small restaurant. It was raining drizzily that evening, the clouds had also turned to a bit darker grey from just now. I then looked at few people who was looking at the food section, picking up their own food, all looking around. My eyes then fixed on to my sister who was seems to ask the worker there. 

I don't know what she's talking about until something caught my attention up...

I saw a tall, elegant woman walking forward to my sister, closer towards her.

She then tapped my sister's shoulder which made my sister turned around to look at her. My sister seems to be a bit surprised to see the woman that tapped her shoulders just now, flashing her white teeth to the woman who was standing in front of her then. 

I want to go to know who was the woman is but thinking about the seat place that I've just got made my attention just passed by liked that...

 

Jessica POV'S

I then walked myself towards the food section, trying to buy something nutritious for my younger sister.

I've been worried about her condition since she's having cough lately and also sometimes she's also get a flu. I don't want she just depended on the medicine because it such a bad habits, you knew... 

I found some vegetables soup and also baked chicken which I'm going to buy for my younger sister. 

I asked for the worker who was standing at the back of the shelf if there's some porridege that I can buy for myself since I'm not feeling to eat much today. I'm kinda felt a bit full, no wonder why... Usually, I'm feeling hungry but lately I'm just having few meals... If I'm saying I was diet, it would be ridiculous since my weight just at a normal weight. Just then...

Someone tapped on my shoulder softly making me turned to face that person...

"Owhhh, it's you!!!" I said, widen eyes. I was surprised of course.

I didn't expected to see her here. "Min... Eun, right?" I asked for a confirmation. She nodded her head lightly, chuckling quietly. "I didn't know that I've could met you here, Jessica. What you're doing here? You're alone?" she asked me, maybe puzzled since Hyun Joon wasn't with me right now.

I shook my head, smiling lightly. 

"No, I'm with my younger sister. Emmmm...." I looked around, trying to figure out where's Krystal been sitting.

"Ohhhh, there she is!! Over there!" I pointed out to Krystal who seems to know I was looking at her after all, waving her hands towards me. Min Eun then turned around to see her, nodding her head then. "Mmmm, your little sister just beautiful as you, you knew..." Min Eun said warmly making me blushing, of course. "You're also pretty, right?" I told her also, smiling.

She just chuckled. 

"What you doing here anyway?" I asked her then while paying for the food that I just bought.

"Actually... I was waiting for someone..." she murmured quietly, smiling a bit.

I don't know why but her voice tone sounded a bit upset. "Who?" I asked her, looking at her then. She just smiled at me, flickered her eyes away then. "Ahhhh, your boyfriend?" I asked her, smiling then. She just nodded slowly, still smiling. "Actually, I'm going to have dinner with him together but seems he's sounded busy on the phone, I think that maybe he won't showed himself after all..." she weasel to me, looking a bit upset.

I was looking at her with sympathic, feeling sorry for her...

What a worst boyfriend could be liked that?! Making his girlfiend upset just because his work more important?! God, I can't really understand man...

"Hi!" Krystal suddenly stand in front both of us, smiling widely.

Min Eun seems to be surprised by her suddenly appearances making me chuckled quietly. "Min Eun, let me introduced you my younger sister, Krystal Jung." I softly told to Min Eun, smiling. She smiled at Krystal warmly, hand shaking with her then. "Hi, I'm Park Min Eun, nice to meet you, Krystal." she spoke politely with manners. Krystal bowed her body a bit to her. "Nice to meet you also, unnie..." she said without shame making Min Eun laughed a bit.

"Wow, you're really outstanding person." she praised her making Krystal looked a bit proud with herself. 

I'm just shook my head beside Min Eun, already knew about my younger sister behavior. GOD!!!  "Well then, I'll see you later around, Jessica. It's nice to meet you again, actually..." Min Eun said to me, smiling.

I smiled back at her, feeling pleased for finding someone had a great heart liked her. Although she was a bit older than me but still, she told me not to call her unnie since she just acted me liked her little sister. That's what I liked about her thought.

"Okay then... I'll see you soon." I replied to her, walking with Krystal then. 

Just before I went out from the restaurant, Min Eun told me by saying that she's going to text me soon, hoping that both of us could see each other more after this. I just nodded at her, smiling and waved my hands towards her then. 

 

That Night 

No One POV'S

After taking bath herself, Jessica then threw herself on the bed, feeling a bit exhausted for today.

Hyun Joon already fallen asleep since he's been a little hyperactive today. All the day long, he just been playing, running all around since he's been able to do it too. Just she wanted to rest herself up, a text went to her inbox phone.

Jessica lazily walked towards the make-up table, picking up her IPhone. 

She then opened the text that she just received just now. 

From : Min Eun

Time Recieved : 4/1 21:47

Hi. Sorry if I'm disturbing you. Are you already asleep? O.O

From : Jessica

Time Sending : 4/1 21:49

No, I'm not. Just resting myself up. What's up?

 

From : Min Eun

Time Recieved : 4/1 21:51

Ohhhh... Emmm, actually... I wanted to ask you for going with me someday... Just hanging out as friends, you know... :)

 

From : Jessica

Time Sending : 4/1 21:52

Ohh, really? When? I've had plenty of times, you knew... ( Unnie~~ ) :P

 

From : Min Eun

Time Recieved : 4/1 21:54

Aigoo, Jessica... You always kept calling me liked that, sometimes... It doesn't ever matter actually... Do you have free times this Friday? 

 

From : Jessica

Time Sending : 4/1 21:55

This Friday, eyhh?? I think that I'm just doing fine. Where we're going to meet? 

 

From : Min Eun 

Time Recieved : 4/1 21:57

Don't worry, I'll text you tomorrow then. I didn't decide about that yet. Thank you very much by the way.. :D

 

From : Jessica 

Time Sending : 4/1 21:58

U're welcome... ( Unnie~~ ) :D

 

Jessica pursed her lips... She was wondering why Min Eun unnie ( hehhehe ) was going to meet her after all? 

Hummm, maybe she just going to hang out with her... Just liked she told her...

Well, that's better and great actually since it's been a long time she's not going out truly with her friends.... :)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

########

 

That Friday 

As been planned and told, Jessica dressed herself up casually that cold evening...

Since the wearther today seems to be a bit cozy and chilling, she's been a little shivering today. 

Jessica also was wearing one of her cardigan ( http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/197463/197463_in_l.jpg ) in case to avoided herself from getting any sickness. 

She was waiting for Min Eun at the 57 Carmielle Streats since she's telling her to wait for her at that place. 

Just then, Jessica heard someone calling for her name. 

She turned around, a slight smile on her face then. 

"Am I late?" Min Eun asked Jessica, a little bit panted. Jessica smiled warmly, shook her head. "No, not really..." she answered for her then. 

Actually, she's been waiting almost 10 minutes but since Min Eun was really hoping to meet her today, she just get herself patience for waiting her. 

"You're alone?" Min Eun asked Jessica, standing besides her. Jessica nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm all alone. Krystal was at home, taking for Hyun Joon." she told her, walking with Min Eun along the streets, pathway for the pedestrian. 

"I'm glad that I can met you again, Jessica." Min Eun started, spoke softly.

Jessica just smiled. "Me too... Unnie~~..." she playfully said, smiling widely flashing her white teeth. 

Min Eun just smiled hearing her calling that. "It's okay if you wanted to call me unnie anyway..." Min Eun said, smiling. 

"You knew, Jessica... In my whole life, I've never been had many friends... I was busy with my own life so that I didn't made up time to make friends for myself." Min Eun said, smiling to Jessica. Jessica looked at her surprised. "Really?! I didn't believed that, unnie..." she said, disbelief feelings.

Min Eun just laughed quietly, expecting that a bit. "Well, it's the truth actually... My family was kinda busy with thier working life too... So did with me, I'm just paying attention for my working and doesn't seems to care enough for my real life... You knew, liked having friends, hanging out somewhere.. Having a boyfriend maybe... I didn't get a chance for myself to exprience all those things..." Min Eun explained more. 

"So you mean that you never thought about anything unless if it's works? Liked that, unnie?" Jessica asked, flickered her eyes towards Min Eun.

Min Eun nodded, smiling a bit.

"Yeah, sort of liked that." she agreed with Jessica words. "That time, my mind just thinking about work, work and work... Even some people around me calling me workaholic." Min Eun said along with a small laugh. 

Jessica was smiling listening to that. "My dad.... He's been a bit worried because he seems to see me just only focused on my work.... And with that, he had been planning something for me..." Min Eun continued. "And what is that?" Jessica asked, sounded a bit impatient.

Min Eun smiled. 

"Well, my father, he had arranged me some kinda of partner date... It's liked the person who you're going to meet probably become your partner... In your life." Min Eun said quietly, shaking her head, smiling secretly then. "And... Did you accepted it unnie?" Jessica asked, looking at Min Eun. Min Eun nodded her head a bit. "At first, I was a bit furious with my father since he's been doing that without my permission and truly I don't liked it... Because I don't believed all those things... It's liked the love relationship that you're having just same on a marriege with a piece of paper." Min Eun murmured quietly. 

"But... When I met my partner date, it seems that all of that kind of thought just washing away from my brains..." Min Eun added, smiling slightly. 

Jessica smiled widely.

"Love at first sight?" Jessica asked, raising on of her eyebrows. 

Min Eun just smiled shyly, flipping a bit hair back to her ear. "Yeah, probably... But, it doesn't seem easy for me to get closer with him... It's seems to be a bit complicated that I thought." Min Eun said, sighing then. 

Jessica wrinkled her forehead. "Wae? That man didn't liked you, unnie?" she asked Min Eun. 

Min Eun just shoved her shoulder. "Possibilities... I don't know... He looked kinda hard to be understanding." Min Eun explained, flickered to Jessica before looking front again. "I've never been exprienced to fall in love before... So, I've been thinking that the man that I met the one who made me falled for him but for me... He doesn't seems to be liked I am now..." Min Eun explained carefully. 

Jessica made an 'O' expression, understood then. 

Poor Min Eun unnie~~

"Well, although he been liked that, I'm still kinda liked him, Jessica... And if possible, I really hoped that someday we're both could felt the same way, full of loveliness..." Min Eun said with a big hope, eyes sparkling, smiling widely. 

Jessica smiled. 

"Okay then... Enough about me, Min Eun unnie..." Min Eun said playfully, laughing a bit. Jessica also laughing, flickered towards Min Eun. 

"Tell me about you then, my pretty dongsaeng..." Min Eun said, smiling warmly. Jessica was smiling, shaking her head a bit. "Hummmm, my life doesn't seems to be pretty well too, unnie~aa... Well, not everyone life perfect, right?" Jessica asked, flickered towards Min Eun. Min Eun just nodded, agreed with that. "I'm just the same with you, unnie~aa... But, my story it's a bit more complicated because both of us seems to be not meant together..." Jessica murmured quietly, smiling when she remembered all those awkward, beautifull, happiness memories... 

Taking a deep sigh, Jessica continued on. "I've met him when we're both at a college few years ago. It's been a long time since now already." Jessica smiled a bit, looking at the a bit cloudy sky. "Actually, I've transfered to the new college from my hometown since I've been feeling lonely and a little sick with my parents which doesn't seems to be paying attention for me and also Krystal, my younger sister..." Jessica added, smiling. "At first, when I met him, I was been a little scared for him unnie since I've never met someone, a person who was looking at me just liked going to eat me or something..." Jessica told Min Eun, smiling a bit. "Well, at first we're both seems a bit hard to know each other and with few challenges that we're facing, we was gladly could made up... At first, I thought it was going to be forever but my thought wasn't true at all... He left me alone me then, about few years and I was having emmr-rmmm... You knew difficulties." Jessica mumbled quietly, sighing. 

"Few years later then, I've met him again at some kind of ceremony... At that time I was working out as a successfull model and also fashion designer. We're both met again and I was pretending liked... Hurmm, I don't know him... Although it was hard, I've been carefull, he still knew that I was lying. Thanks to Krystal who always been busy to help both of us since he knew that man at the ceremony." Jessica added, shrugging. "After that, we're both made it up again and I thought that was the last one but it doesn't to be that fate along with us... Because my foolish acted, I left him without any reasonable reason that could made it up and that what the most I regreted it..." Jessica spoke with feelings, shook her head. 

Min Eun who was hearing all that time felt sympathy towards her little dongsaeng... 

She must be very strong to face all of this things.... 

"I don't know wherther fate with us or not, unnie~aa... Sometimes, I've thinking that fate with us but our love, it doesn't seems to be meant together. When I left him, I met him again such a coincidence. But, I was strongly avoided him, telling that the best for us just forget about this. And he also seems tired with all of this. We're both then just left our relationship just liked that.... And until now, we're both just... I don't know... I didn't meet him almost 2 years... Except when the time he met me." Jessica explained, remembering back all those painfull moments. 

Min Eun touched Jessica shoulder making Jessica's eyes flickered towards her. 

"I'm very impressed with you, Jessica... You're very strong woman to face all this things... If I were you, I don't know wherther I could carried on all this things." Min Eun said, pursing her lips. Jessica just smiled. "Well, that's why you have to fight for your love unnie... Don't be liked me, a coward little person who doesn't seems to believe with her own fate. And now, what I've got just regreting with my act... But, what can I do? It's already too late...." Jessica mumbled, sighing. "And I've also heard he's going to get married after all..." Jessica added, forcing a smile. 

"You don't want to meet him again?" Min Eun asked suddenly.

Jessica was froze at her place, pursing her lips. "I don't think he wanted to see me again, after what I've had done... It's not hard to forget of what I've done to him. He's been too nice for me but I'm the one who didn't appreciated him." Jessica murmured, smiling a bit.

Min Eun just smiled although in heart she was very surprised to hear all of this. 

"I just only hoped that he could forgive me and that's all be alright for me to continue this life although he would become someole else property..." Jessica added, pressing her lips together. "Just be patience, Jessica... I've always pray for you, my pretty dongsaeng..." Min Eun said, trying to cheer up Jessica. Jessica just smiled a bit, walking with her then.