Chapter 8 : Friends Or Enemies??

Love Can't Be Expected

Weekend Days

No One POV'S

Jessica woke up a bit late from usual since it was weekend. She cleaned herself up, wearing a knee-skirt floral dress with white top blous. Her hair tied into a ponytail making her looked cute that day. Jessica went into the kitchen, making herself a breakfast. She ate a plate of toast and a hot coffee. She needed to go to the workshop to check on her car. It been 2 days since her car had been send to the workshop for repair. Jessica locked her house, walking down along the pathway. She went to a near station, looking for a taxi. Jessica glanced to her watch, already 8:30 a.m.

She sat on the bench, waiting for a taxi to pass by that road. About 10 minutes waiting, fortunately a taxi passed by the road. Jessica get into the taxi, telling the driver to go to a workshop where her car had been repaired. The journey took about 15 minutes to reach the workshop. Jessica paid the taxi driver before got off from the taxi. Jessica perambulate into the workshop, asking for her car. "How's my car? Is it good? Can I take it now?" asked Jessica to the worker of that workshop. "Emmm, sure. You can paid to the owner in that room, miss." said the worker, smiling. Jessica nodded, heading to the room. Jessica knocked the room a few times before pulling the knobs. "Ohhh, Miss Soo-Yeon~shii!! Come in!!" said the owner, Lee Dong-Sun. Jessica smiled a bit, sitting opposite with him. "Emm, when can I take my car?" asked Jessica

"Ohhh, your car had been repaired. It just that your car had some trouble at the battery, that's all." said Lee Dong-Sun. Jessica nodded lightly. She then paid the cost for the repair, thanking the owner before went out from the room. Jessica then drove her car, leaving the workshop behind. She had many things to do today. Since today was weekend, Jessica went to the shopping mall. She need to buy some new things and also going to buy some groceries for her needed. Jessica went to a nearby shopping mall. She parked her car and locked it. Jessica then walked into the shopping mall, looking around. There were so many people that day. No wonder because it was weekends...

 

Jessica POV'S

Firstly, I want to find some new clothes. Seem my parents gave me a lot of pocket money for my needed, maybe I'll should spend by buying some new clothes. Hahhahaa, so evil person!! I went to boutique named Girl's Hollic. Well, mostly clothe in that boutique was pretty and awesome too. I managed to buy some dresses, jeans and also new cardigan! I went to the supermarket that located in the shopping complex which I thought it would be easier since I don't have to go further to buy some groceries for myself. 

I bought some vegetables, meats, toiletries and also some snack for me. ^_^ 

I spend about 3 hours at the shopping mall and my stomach getting starving again, hahhahah!! I put the things that I bought in my car bonnet. I unlocked my car and started to drive away from the shopping complex. I'm searched for a cafe to eat since my stomach didn't stop growling since earlier, stupid stomach~~ I spotted a cafe by the side of the road. Well it seem many people went to the cafe although the cafe looked so simple and a bit smaller in my opinion, hehehehe... 

I went inside the cafe, looking for a place to sit. I smiled to myself when I spotted a place nearby to a corner at the angle of that cafe. For me, it's looked like a good seat for me since I'll like to sit far away from people. I don't like noisy, slamming-bang situation.... Grrrrr, really don't like it!! "Can I take your order, miss?" asked a waitress, standing in front of me. I'll looked up, nodding while smiling. "Sure. I want a chicken porridge and also a tin of coke." the waitress nodded before walked away. I smiled, taking my MP3 in my purse. I put on the MP3, listening to the music while waiting for my food to be serve. I'll looked up to the sky, seeing the flawless cloud. Seeing the cloud and sky making myself calm and be a self confidence woman. I'll still remembered when I first went into the college at San Francisco... Hhahaha, how I'll could forgot about that time? The first time I stepped into a new world... A world of teenagers in college... 

My appearance was nerdy-looking girl. I'll still remembered I wore a big glasses making half of my classmates laughing hard at me. They even called me nerdy or big glasses due to my appearance. After second grade, I starting to change. Actually my auntie helped me a lot with this fashion 'thing'. She helped me to be more feminine and always have a good looking appearance. In second grade, most of the students didn't recognize me because of my 'new' looks. They thought I was moving away because they mocked on me. But, they were very surprised when they knew that the new hot looking girl was me. Yeah, many guys fell for me. But, I'll always ignored them because I knew they just liked me or loved me because of my new looks. If I've had stayed with my old look, I'm sure they would be never ever a man would fall for me, I can guarantee about that!!

"I'm sorry miss... Here's your food. Please enjoy." said the waitress suddenly making me awake from my imagination or flashback. 

I smiled sweetly, thanking to her. I'll ate my food with joy and pleasure since I was hungry that time. Kekkekeeke, I'll really fond of eating. Speaking of fond... My mind then rememorized what had happened between me and that jerk 'guy'. Thinking of him making me feeling like want to punch him right at his god-like face!! Stupid jerk guy!! I sighed frustrated, stuffing my food into my mouth. I chewed my food fiercely, trying to make that guy out from my mind!! Finished eating, I queue up to pay for my food and drink. I paid for my food and walked out from the cafe, putting the money into my purse. Suddenly, bumppp!!! I accidently bumped to someone!! LOL!!

"Errmm, I'm sorry... I didn't see you there..." I said softly, biting my lips. 

The person in front of me just sighed, looking up. My jaw dropped once I saw that 'face'. Aishhhh, why always I'm stuck with this whole stupid situation?!! Why?! "Can you be carefull after this?" he told me quietly, looking at me sharply. I'm just nodded, looking away. I then continued walking out from the cafe, heading to my car. "Jessica!!!" I sighed, looked up at the sky. What now.... I unwillingly turned behind, looking down. "What?" I asked him lazily, avoiding from making eye contact with him. "Emmm, can I talk to you for a sec?" he asked me. I looked up at him, confused by his words. What he's going to talk now? Hurting my feelings again with his rude words? I don't think so!! "About what? I'm in hurry, I don't think I can't." I lied to him casually, trying to avoiding from spending time with him. 

He moved closer to me making me nervous now. I took a few steps backwards until my body hit my car making me pressing my body on the door. "Please..." he appealed to me. I blinked my eyes a few times, tried to breathe normally. Aishhh, this guy.... "Can't you stop doing this, please?" I told him, facing away. He smiled, moved away a bit from me. I sighed in relieved. "What you want to talk about?" I asked him icily. He pressed his lips into hard line, looking at me with soft and honey gaze. "Actually... I want to apologize to you... For my bad attitude..." he spoke softly, looking at me. I just shut my mouth, looking down to my feet. "I knew that you're mad at me when I said those words towards you. Yes, I admit I've made your heart hurt because of my harsh and rude words..." he continued. 

I'll looked at him, raising my eyebrows. "That's all? If you finished, can I leave now?" I asked him, annoyed now. 

"There's more... I'll need your help to make our assigment, don't you remembered?" he asked me back. I nodded lightly. "Yeah, I knew about that... Look Jaejoong... Honestly, I think that I can't keep up with you... Don't you remembered that you told me? You said that it would be better if we doesn't friend at all... I thought that maybe you don't want to be my friend..." I said to him, explain what I'm feeling. He sighed deeply, pursing his lips. "I'm sorry... I knew I've had said that to you... But I want you to know that I'm saying it would be better if we doesn't friend not meaning that I don't want to be your friend." he told me, staring at my face. I looked at him, trying to find sincere in his words. 

"Well, it would be more better if you and I are not friends. But, it doesn't mean that I don't want to be friends with you... Yeah, at first I'll think like that but.... Seriously, I can't stand for staying away from you anymore, Jessica. I'm not that strong to avoid you each time, everyday..." His eyes grew very soft, looked liked he was just confessing to me. I can felt that my breathe was not normally right now... "So... Will you forgive me? And we're become friends again?" he asked me. I looked away, pursing my lips. I don't know why my head can nodded lightly, so crazy I think~~ 

He smiled towards me. "So then, I'll see you again..." he said softly before walked away. I blinked my eyes, looked up at the sky. What now?? What I'm going to face after this.... I sighed alone before unlocked my car. Slowly, I drove away heading to my home.