Chapter 65 : Single New Improvements

Love Can't Be Expected

Few Days Later 

Jessica POV'S

I've just finished taking bath towards Hyun Joon and also dressed him up with new clothe. Both of us had gone towards the park and Hyun Joon was gladly playing playground with his match making friends that he made up by himself which a bit impressed me. Since he's already ate his dinner just now, I'll let him played by himself around the apartment. 

I walked myself towards the living room, also felt a bit tired today. 

My younger sister, Krystal was at the living room also, sitting on the couch which was opposited by the television which was switching on. But, Krystal wasn't watching the television. Instead of that, she was busying herself, played with her cell phone or maybe texting to someone?

If I went to my sense, I just noticed that lately Krystal always texting to someone. I knew that my little sister rarely texting to someone unless it because or important case or things that had been related by her works. More than that, she usually doesn't liked to text. She just used to call someone instead of text. She said that texting such a wasting things for her. Sometimes, I don't really understand her life. 

Whatever it is, back to her texting...

I quietly tip toed myself, went closer towards her. I bend my body a bit to look at her cell phone screen and my eyes caught a words liked "meet" or something.... Thinking a playfull trick, I quietly stood behind Krystal who was unknowingly knew about my presence behind her. Well, she was laying on the couch, how can she knew I was here after all? 

With one swift, I snatched up her cell phone, running away from her. 

"Unnie!!!!!!" Krystal yelled at me, tried to catch me. 

I was playfully running around the apartment and in the same time tried to read what the text is. But, as usual my little sister was bit clever than me caught my wrist up making me stopped from running. She then madly snatched her phone back, shot a death glare at me. 

My lips was smiling in cynic way. 

"Who's the hell is Nick?" I asked Krystal, raising one of my eyebrows. 

Krystal was pursing her lips. "He's a friend of mine, duhh!" she answered, sounded a bit annoyed for me. I looked at her surprised. Friend?! I don't think that person named Nick was a friend for her. She think I'm young enough for not knowing when someone was lying towards me?! Yahhhh, Krystal Jung! I've been lying almost in my life and you possibly think I not knew about that?! Yahhhh, this young lady!

"You're joking right? Who is he, Krys?" I asked her again, firm voice now. 

Krystal turned her body towards me. "Unnie, I'll already said to you! He's a friend, don't you get it?" she replied to me, looking at me with such annoying face making me liked to punch her in that face! Grrrr!! Just Krystal want to walk away, I grabbed her elbow tightly, spun her body so that she's facing me, directly looking at my face. "Don't you dared to lie at me, Krystal Jung. I'm your sister and I've right to know! Who is that boy?!" I asked her again, looking at her with a pair scary, cold eyes. 

I saw Krystal terrified face, pressing her lips together.

I smiled in victory, feeling that Krystal will tell me about everything. "Hurmmm, nope! I won't!" she playfully said, sticking out her tongue at me before her hand pushed my body making me a bit tumbled at the back. My eyes was widen, looking at her happily enjoyed her winning, running towards her room. "Krystal Jung!!!!!" I yelled in frustrated way. 

Krystal was giggling all by herself before she went into her room, locking it just before I got to enter her room. 

Huhhhhh, never mind!!!

Just wait you young lady!!!! Don't call me Jessica Jung if I would never find out what you hiding from me!!! Huhhhhh!!!!

 

Krystal POV'S

I was awake around 10am that day and I knew that I woke up late!

Thanks to my sister, I became liked this in this morning! Damn!! I'm sure she just made it purposely since I'm not giving her a chance to let know about my secret texting, hahhah!! Never mind, I won't surrendered for her! Sure it is!

I cleaned up myself and dressed up myself as simple as I can. 

Since today I'm taking off, I was a bit relieved or not I was running out late right now to the office. It's all my sister fault! Usually, she used to wake me up but since last night incident, she just purposely didn't wake me up! What a bad sister she is, hheheheh!!  After I dressed up myself, I slowly unlocked the door of my room, peaking a bit. 

Hurmmm, that's a bit weird...

It was all quiet, no noise at all... I walked out a bit from my room, looking right and left at the hallway. It such a quiet situation that morning and for me it such a strange thing. I tip toed myself along the hallway, finding that I was all alone in the apartment when I reached at the living room. Hurmm, I was completely alone right now. 

Wondered where my sister had gone to? 

My eyes wondering around the living room while my footsteps were heading towards the dining area. I was surprised when there was some food left on the table and also a note under the vase at the center of the glass table. I lifted up the vase, reading up the note. It was from my sister. 

Krystal~aa...

Mianhae for not waking you up today!! Hahhahhaa, serve your right young lady! That's what you get when you tried to play fool me around. Whatever it is, enjoy your breakfast. I hoped you might be carefull. You know, I might be putting poison or something! Hehhehe, just kidding! Don't get panic too much. I'll be out already, also brought Hyun Joon. Don't worry about me. I might come home late so don't wait for me. Love you, Krys! 

My lips twitched into a small smile, shook my head. Hurmm, must be going out with Jae oppa. Whatever, let it be... 

Hurmmm, since I was all alone... Why don't I'll make up some plans also??

Hopefully he's been free right now... 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

##########

 

I waited myself alone in the cafe, looking all around. 

I slowly sipped my hot vanilla latte towards my lips, feeling my tongue a bit burned. I my lips which had a bit stain of the latte, wiped it with the tissue that was provided in the box on the table. 

Just then...

"Hi! Sorry I'm late. I've got some work to do just now." a voice greeted me, looking a bit panted. 

My eyes looked up, smiling warmly. "Ohhhh, it's okay. I just arrived by the way. Did I disturbed you at work?" I asked that person, pursing my lips. I felt guilty towards myself when I disturbing someone when they work. You know how it felt right? That's why I've already or should I said many times been experienced that thing. That's why I usually didn't meet someone during their working, I'll wait for them to finish their job first. 

That person shook his head, flashing his teeth towards me. 

"No, you're not. I just done my photoshop just now. I'm sorry that I'm late because I've had to send those photos to a company." he said to me, apologize himself again. I shook my head, smiled at him. "No need too. Besides, it's your job right? Do it well then..." I replied him softly. "You didn't working today?" he asked me, drinking his iced tea lemon that he just ordered. I shook my head, right and left. "Nope. I'm taking off today." I answered him softly. He nodded slowly then. 

I examined his moved and all his stuff. He was carrying a bag behind his back just liked students carrying their bag at their back. And also he had a bag which he used to keep his camera. Canon type. "Do you really fond into this photo thing?" I asked him, looking at him. His eyes flickered to mine, his eye lashes fall for me, looking at me with warm stare which made my heart skipped a beat. 

"Yeah... I'll liked doing this since I'm in high school. I entered a society club which teached me to do this such things. Anyway, this is only my second job. I'm doing this for my free times, that's all." he told me, smiling at me sweetly, showing his two dimples at the side of his cheek. "Ohh, really? I thought that you're doing this job... I didn't knew that you're doing this as your second job. What you worked for then?" I asked him, a bit surprised to myself after hearing what he said just now. 

He seems to be a bit hesitate about my question, shrugging himself, looking a bit uncomfartable.

"If you don't want to answer, that's okay. I'll understand." I quickly said to him, hoping that he not feeling burden by my question. His pupils turned to look at me, his lips twitching a bit. "No, it's okay. It just that maybe it's not the right time I told you about that. Some other time maybe..." he murmured quietly, trying to smile at me. 

But, I knew that smile was unconvinced at all. It was liked there was something dolar beneath those smile he's giving for me. 

I'll nodded my head then, smiled at him then. 

 

Jaejoong POV'S

I was expoused Hyun Joon in my arms, lifting him since he said that he's already tired after been playing just now. Well, I'll also can't denied that I've also felt a bit exhausted. But, I'm felt more pitiful to my son which he seems to be too tired after been playing excited at the playground just now. Well, it's a normal thing for a kid liked him. Kid liked to play right?

It's already almost to twilight I think... And I think maybe I should send both of them home. 

"You want to go home?" I asked Jessica, who was walking next to me. 

She turned to look at me. "It's up to you. Is there anywhere that you still want to go?" she asked me, still coy smile on her face. I was smiling to my face, feeling a bit sorry to her. I knew that she was exhausted because her appearance convinced me too. Her eyes look tired and her smile also seems weak. "No, I'm not. But first, I'm going to buy food for both of you first." I'll answered to her, reaching my car then. 

Jessica opened the car door for me since I was holding Hyun Joon in my arms. 

I thanked at her, putting Hyun Joon at the back seat, taking a small pillow, putting it under his head for his support. Jessica went to the passenger side beside me and I walked off towards the driver one. I started the engine, began to drive away from that area. 

Jessica was leaning on the seat next to me, almost looked liked she's going to be in a sleeping mode just few minutes. Although I was feeling a bit exhausted, I strongly made myself to make me drive safely. You know why, right? I drove to a small restaurant which I'm going to buy some food for both of them to eat later just liked I promised Jessica just now. 

I turned to look at Jessica who had already fallen to a sleep. I smiled to myself, not tried to wake her up. I made myself out from the car, not turning off the engine. I locked down the car from the outside, running slowly towards the restaurant. I pushed the door restaurant, went inside to the warm cozy feelings restaurant. I queued up myself towards the counter which not many people were at there so it made the time gone fast for me to buy some food later. 

"Welcome sir. May I help you?" the counter girl asked me. 

I nodded my head then. "Yeah, I want to buy Set 4. Two please." I ordered towards that young girl which was keeping up the counter. She smiled at me then, nodding her head. The girl went out for a while, taking my food list that I've ordered just now. After paying the food that I just bought, I thanked to the girl before going out from the restaurant. When I was at the outside, it was raining lightly that time. 

Liked or not, I've made myself running in that light rain, went to the car which I parked a bit far from the restaurant building. I unlocked the car, getting inside the car with a bit wet clothe. Jessica seems to be a little bit absurd with the sudden movement making her yawned and awake later then. "Why you're wet?" she asked me, stretching her arms, rubbing her eyes, still sounded liked a sleepy person. 

I'll just smiled, not answering her question. 

She seems to look unsatisfied. "Hey, I asked you... Why you're wet? Did you go somewhere else just now?" she asked me again, sounded a bit curious. "Relax, Jess... There's nothing to be curious on. I just went out to buy some food for you and Hyun Joon just liked I've promised to you before. I didn't want to wake you up because you're in a deep sleep. So, I'll just go by myself." I answered her properly, smiled at her. 

Jessica seems to be little surprised. "Well, you should have wake me up. I'm not feeling comfartable when you have to be liked this you knew... If you fall sick, I'm sure Hyun Joon will be upset." she murmured then, looking at me a bit worried. My lips turned into small smile. "Don't worry, it's my job anyway. Besides, I tried my best not to fall sick. I bet you also be worry for me if I fall sick, right?" I playfully .

Her cheeks immediately turned into bright pink, blushing of course. I was chuckling to myself seeing her blushed. "Hmmpphh!" she replied, pouted her lips cutely. I smiled to myself, shaking my head. 

Few minutes later, I drove my car into the apartment area. Of course I'll must passed by the security check first and the guard just let me in since he's already knew me. I parked my car carefully, turning off the engine then. I got myself out from the driver seats, went to the backseats then. Slowly without making any noise, I lifted Hyun Joon, carrying him again in my arms. 

"Let me help you carry that." Jessica softly said, taking up the food that I bought just now. 

Both of us then walked towards the apartment, using the elevator to go to the apartment. We reached at Jessica apartment and it seems that Krystal not here. Wondered where she went... I walked myself into the apartment, following Jessica.

It's been a long time since I'm not entering this apartment. 

"Where's Hyun Joon room?" I asked Jessica, looking at her which already at the dining area. Her index finger pointed towards the hallway. "His room was the last one." Jessica told me. My foot then stepped along the hallway, went to Hyun Joon room which she said the last one right? I slowly opened the door knob, pushed the door with my body since my arms was holding Hyun Joon who seems sleeping very deeply. 

I was surprised to see Hyun Joon room which was decorated such a beuatiful one. I carefully put Hyun Joon inside the crib, pulling up the blanket to his body, looking at he who was sleeping soundly, looking peacefull and cute for me. I kissed his forehead, slowly walking out from the room, closing the door quietly. 

Jessica was at the dining area when I came back at the living room. She then smiled at me, walked towards me. "Thanks for today." she shyly said, smiling at me while flipping her hair back to her ear. I smiled back at her. "Your welcome, Jess..." I simply replied. "I'll see you later then. And also send my regards towards Krystal. It's been a time I didn't see her." I said to Jessica, walking towards the main door while her been following behind me.

"Uh-oh, Jae!" she called me making me stopped, turned my head over my shoulder. 

"Humm?" I responded. 

She skipped towards me. "I want to tell you something." she said to me, smiled at me with such a beutiful angelic smile. "What is it?" I asked her, raised one of my eyebrows. She smiled then. "You know about the moving thing that you asked me few days ago?" she asked me. I pursed my lips, nodding. "Well, maybe I'll be working on it. I will give you answer later, will it do?" she asked me softly, sounded a bit carefull.

I smiled at her. "Yeah, sure. Don't be such a rush. It's not liked I'm going anywhere..." I replied to her. 

She was silenced for a while, looking at me long before flickered away. "Eurmmm-rmmm... Ye-yeah..." she mumbled, nodding her head. "Good night then. I'll call you later." I said to her, she nodded pursing her lips. I walked out from the main door, was about to walk when suddely she called me over again. 

This time I turned my entire body towards her. 

She didn't say anything but then with one flash she tip toed herself, surprisingly pressed her small lips towards mine. I was really surprised at first because of that sudden kiss. One of her hand hold to my nape, depending the kiss. I closed my eyes then, feeling the kiss that she's giving to me then. It such a simple sweet kiss just liked we're both used to do before so it's not a big deal to me. Her lips curved itself under my lips, feeling the numb of her pinkish small lips. 

She was smiling on my lips before she pulled it off. 

"Night Jae. Take care of yourself." she quiet and softly whispered to me, smiling at me with such an angel face. I smiled at her, kissing her forehead then. "You too Jess. Night night!" I said to her, patting her head which she always liked when I did that. She was still stood at the grill door, waving at me before I disappered from her sight.