Chapter 31 : 3 Years 6 Month

Love Can't Be Expected

Before I forgot, maybe you guys should listen to this song while reading this chapter...

Hhahahhah!! This song had the same tittle with my chapter. Kkkekeke, actually I'm the one who impersonate the tittle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=C3-rizW4xXc ) 


 

Jessica POV'S

Anyeong to all of you!!!! It's me Jessica Jung here... Kekkekeke, I'm sorry you're already knew myself, of course... Well, here I am, in Los Angeles. I just transfered her with my beloved little sister, Krytsal Jung last year. We're living in a apartment that I bought with myself. Actually, our dad had bought us a house here but I declined him, saying that I'll be looking a small place living because I knew he probably bought a very big house just like in Seoul. Speaking of Seoul, I've had left that country about a few years as I remembered... That house also I'll already sold it away... 

Okay, enough with that... 

I want to tell you about my life, again.... Kkekkekee!! Okay, I'm now a well-known fashion designer , one of the famous designer in this big country. And also an eminent model... Mostly I worked as a model but, in the same time I worked as a fashion designer in a company at Log Angeles. Here's a pic of me been a fashion designer. ( https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/582232_446561778692115_114663058548657_1853416_1979660093_n.jpg ) Ohhh, once again I forgot... As you all see, I'm already dyed my hair into brown, light brown. But, maybe later on I want to dye my hair into darker color, but still brown hair, maybe would be dark brown. 

My little sister, Krystal Jung already finished her high school session. She said she want to work with my dad, crazy girl... Hhahhahah, just kidding!!! Well, she is really hardworking girl. But still, she said that whatever she did, she want to follow me anywhere, not wanting to seperate with me... Ahhhh, so cute~~ Hheheheh, by the way that's my life right now and I'll felt kinda liked this life... 

 

No One POV'S

"Unnie!!" Krystal yelled for Jessica name.

Jessica turned around, looking at her younger sister. "What?" she asked, looked up at her younger sister. 

Krystal smiled, flashing her white bright teeth. "Can I go with you today? I'm feeling bored, doing the working, paper work stuff!! Please, please..." Krystal begged, showing her puppy sympathy face. Jessica just smiled, laughing looking at her sister hilarious expression. "Ne, kajja." Jessica answered, walking out from the door of their apartment. Both of them then took a lift to go to the basement, went to Jessica's car. ( http://keralakoottukar.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/volvo-s60-flamenco-red-metallic.jpg ) Jessica unlocked her new car that her father gave to her, so lucky. She then drove away from the apartment, heading to a place.

"Don't you have a meeting to attend today, Krys?" asked Jessica, not looking at her younger sister.

Krystal just smiled playfully, making an innocence face. "I've ordered someone to replace me at the meeting. Never mind, it just a contract meeting that's all." Krystal answered, flipping her hair back behind her ears. Jessica shook her head, squeaking at her little sister. "Aniyo... You can't do something liked that, Krys. It's a bad attitude you know... If you had choosed to work, you have to do it properly. Don't be playfull in this thing." Jessica advised to Krystal. Krystal just pursed her lips, thinking. "Well, unnie... Sometimes I felt that been adult liked you not seem to interesting. I'll still liked been as a student, hehehhe..." Krystal said, confessing. Jessica just smiled, peaking at her sister. 

"Then, why don't you continued your studies? I'll know that our dad would understand that... You're still remembered right when he asked you seriously doing this job because you're just finishing your high school but you didn't continued your studies to college or university... I was surprised when you said you want to work already..." Jessica said, smiling a bit. Krystal just kept silence, thinking about her sister words. Maybe she should continued her study first and then maybe she could be working in their father company... 

Jessica parked her car at the parking lot. Krystal and her climbed out from the car, locking the car up. "We're here... And please, behave yourself, Krystal. Okay?" Krystal nodded, listening to her sister words. Both of them then went to the building, getting inside the interior. Actually, they going to Jessica's company since Jessica had a photoshoot today. This is Jessica's been working and the company looked just like this. ( http://www.usalendingandrealty.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/office-building-1024x768.jpg ) Jessica inserted her worker card, letting the door opened automaticly. Krystal just followed her sister from behind, impressed looking at the interior building. 

"Hello, everyone." Jessica said to the others, giving them a warm smile. 

Some of the worker looked up, waved at her. "Good afternoon, Jess." said one of the worker. Krystal was impressed looking in the room, just like a fashionista world, too many clothe to be try on. Wow, her sister really lucky becoming a model. "Come on, Jess. You'll need to be ready, the photoshoot will be started in 30 minutes." said someone. Jessica nodded, putting her purse on a table. She then followed the person, went into another room, leaving Krystal all alone by herself. Krystal sat on a seat, crossing her legs up. 

"Uhhhmmm, miss... I'm sorry, but who are you?" asked someone making Krystal looked up. 

A tall, tough man looking at her.  "Errrmmm, I'm accompanying my sister, Jessica Jung, the model." answered Krystal. The tall man made an 'O' expression, nodded. "Ohhh, by the way I'm Taecyeon. Ok Taecyeon. I'm also one of the worker here... Actually, the vice president in this company." told the guy, named Taecyeon. He's seem pretty good looking. "Ohhh, really? Well, nice to meet you, sir." Krystal said in polite manners. Taecyeon just smiled, pleasant to see a nice atittude girl liked her. "Where's your sister? Is she having a photoshoot?" asked Taecyeon. 

Krystal nodded, gesturing to another room. "She's having a make-up, probably..." said Krystal, smiling again. Taecyeon nodded, walked away. Krsytal saw him went to the room that her sister just entered there. "You're Jessica's little sister? Wow, you're pretty just liked your sister." told one of the worker, smiling warmly at Krystal. Krystal just smiled shyly, feeling blushed a bit. 

 

In Another Room 

Jessica POV'S

I was been maked up when suddenly someone entered the room.

It was Taecyeon, the vice president of this company. Well, actually I've worked here since they were also Korean people who been working here. I heard that this company was build up by Taecyeon and his other friend, that what's I heard. I don't know wherther it's true or not...

"Jessica~shhiii..." Taecyeon called my name. I just can raised my palm, waved at him since my face was been maked-up so that I can't moved freely. He just smiled, made his way towards me. "What time you had your photoshoot?" Taecyeon asked in polite, soft voice. I noticed that everytime we're talking, he always looked at me with a soft, warm looked. Sometimes, I felt uncomfartable about it. "Errrrmmm, in 30 minutes. That's why we're in rushed now." answered the person who was making up my face. I just nodded, agreed with that person.

Taecyeon nodded again. "Ohhh, I've meet your little sister out there. She's really a good, nice person. I'll like her." said Taecyeon, flashing his teeth. I just chuckled quietly, listening of what he just said, holding my laugh. "Yeah, she really is..." I mumbled quietly, grinning. 

After been make-up about 15 minutes, I went into the the dressing room, changed my clothe. 

I wore the outfits that already set up by the worker and walked out from the dressing room. I'll already saw that the photographer had arrived already, waiting for me. Wow, he really is a punctual person!! Unliked me!! :P

"So, Sica... Can we start now?" the photographer asked me. 

I slightly nodded my head, walking towards the set. The photographer started to take some picture of me, making a pose here. I changed a few clothe since the photographer needed extra pictured to be put in one of the famous, great magazine in this country. 

After about 45 minutes later, I finished up my photoshoot. Here's some photo that I can show to all of you. 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jyLGrXvZt_w/T7m5XNx8UGI/AAAAAAAAlHw/vYK9rGj8SjQ/s1600/snsd+jessica+elle+girl+june+2012+(8).jpg ) ( http://kpopgirlsinindia.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/jessica-elle-girl-5.jpg ) ( http://snsdkorean.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/snsd-jessica-elle-girl-june-2012-thumbnail.jpg?w=529 ) 

"Woah, unnie!!! You're look amazing in this pictures!!" my little younger sister, Krystal praised me while smiling widely. She was looking at my pictured that had been took just now at the computer screen. Her eyes looked liked glitering with joy and smiling all the time. I chuckled towards myself looking at her expression. I went into the dressing room again, changing my outfits to my usual clothe that I wore just now. 

I walked out from the dressing room, combing my hair smoothly using my fingers. 

Krystal was still looking at my pictures with the photographer, talking about something. Just then, Taecyeon came, standing by my side. "You're looked great, Jessica~shhiii.." he said to me, smiling at me warmly. I just smiled shyly, flickered away from meeeting his eyes. "Ohhh, before I forgot to tell you... Next week, you're will going to attend a few fashion week that be held at London. And you will go there with someone..." Taecyeon talked to me.

I looked at him, wrinkled my forhead. "With whom I'll be going? Can't I brought my younger sister along?" I asked him, hoping that it would be a yes. Taecyeon just smiled, shook his head. "Don't worry, you're not been going there just alone by that person... Apparently, our company had been partnership with this great, huge, the most significant company. Well, the company was led by a young, robust man... I've think he just turned to 24 this year. Never mind, you will love him, he just kind guy... Only that he just can't used to be with new person. Don't worry, I'll arrange everything." Taecyeon explained. I pursed my lips, thinking.

"Don't worry... You're just go there for a few weeks... Maybe two weeks or one, I didn't remembered." Taecyeon said, smiling again. 

I nodded then after a long time, just accepting of what he told me. Krystal then came towards us, smiling at both of us. "You're so good unnie!! Liked a professional one, I'm impressed!!" said Krystal, praising me again. I blushed, bright pink cheek. "Ohhh, since both of you here... I want to invite both of you to the ceremony of fashion annual month tonight... I hoped both of you could came." said Taecyeon, looking at me and also my little sister. Krystal eyes flashed into bright, happy, glitering... Hummpphh!!

"Really?! Tonight?! Oh my gosh, unnie!!! At last, I can go to a big ceremony!! Yeahhhh!!!" Krystal said in high, excited voice, looking liked a kid. I just shook my head, ashamed when Taecyeon was chuckling looking at Krystal childish behavior. "Well, I'll just meet you tonight then." I said then, smiled a bit at him. He nodded at us before asking to go away. Krystal still in her super active behavior, feeling all excited. Hummm!! 

We're both then walked out from the company building, went to back to our home.