Chapter 59 : All Just Liars

Love Can't Be Expected

Min Eun POV'S

I smiled to myself, checking over myself for a last time.

I slightly flipped my hair a bit to the back of my ear. I applied a bit peach blusher on my cheek making it control the color skin of mine. Feeling satisfied, I went out from my car, picking up a paper bag at the backseat of my car. It's pretty a big size since there's something inside the paper bag that I'm going to give for someone... 

I acrossed the road carefully, heading to a big, tall unique shaped building standing stately at the busy city of Los Angeles. 

My footsteps then stepped into the building, heading straight to the elevator. I was feeling a bit nervous and also some excited since I was going to do something special for him... I'll really hoped that he liked about what I'm going to for him later... I went inside the elevator, pressing the floor that I'm going to go. When I reaached the floor, I slightly stepped out from the elevator. I was greeted by the worker at the floor, smiling at me warmly.

I'm felt impressed with all the workers that worked here. They were liked been trained well before they could get a job here... Well, that could be a possibilty since all the workers here since very warmly and also kind to the people who came here. No wondered his company was one of the main part company in business world. 

Feeling a bit hesitate, I walked down to the long hallway, carefully watching my steps as I getting nearer towards him room. 

My feet the stopped directly in front of his room, pursing lips.

Taking a deep breathe, I knocked the door few times, waiting for him. "Come in..." I heard his low, quiet voice from the inside room, telling me to come inside his room. My hands then, feeling a bit shaking, turning the door knob, pushing the door slowly. He wasn't looking at me when the time I entered his room. He was focusing on something, doing his job maybe...

Later then, he looked up, a slight surprised expression on his face. 

"Umm-rmmm, did I disturbed you?" I asked him carefully, looking at him. 

He didn't nodded or even shook his head at least. All he did just looked at me... No,---... I don't think he looked, maybe he was staring at me. "No, you're not." he murmured quietly then, hanging down his head to his work again. 

I pursed my lips, feeling difficulities right now....

"I brought some food for you... Since it's almost lunch, I prepared something for you---... to eat..." I finished my words, putting the paper bag that I just brought earlier to the long table across his table work. "Thanks." he answered me quietly, flickered his eyes towards mine. I smiled at him warmly, feeling pleased by his appreciated words for me. At least, he seems to appreciate for my hard work for him. That just got me a happy feelings although I'm felt liked I'm just disturbing his time. 

The room then filled with silence since he's not seems to be interested for having a small talk or at least do anything while me standing liked a stupid person at the center of his room. 

Grrrrr, this guy really hard to get approved with.... 

"Mmmm, can I ask you something? If---... You're don't mind..." I talked to him quietly. 

He looked up at me again and this time he was stopped working. Liked paying attention to all of me making me felt a bit nervous to blurt out what I'm going to say for him after all. "What about?" he asked me, sounded not interested at all. I pursed my lips, trying to be brave for myself. "Well, I'm going to ask you that if you free this weekends?" I bravely asked him, almost looked like I'm the one who was more approved instead of him. 

His lips then turned into a small smile before turned out to be a small chuckle. 

Although it's kinda rude for anyone eyes but for me.... It's liked a music, soft enchanting thing in this world... God... I've never felt so incredible love with someone liked him... How can he be so easily entering my hard stone heart?? 

"Why? Do you want to go out with me? Having plans or something?" he asked me, still smiling on his angel face. 

I smiled a bit at him. "Yeah, I was thinking about that. Since you knew that our marrige just... Emmm, around the corner..." I spoke to him, hoping that he would realized it. My father just told me that he will be making a very grand wedding reception for both of us just around this 2-3 months. I don't really cared about those things since my father said he would be the one responsibled for it.

What made me feeling a bit worried was his reaction and also his acception for this kinda of things...

He doesn't seem to like this marrige. Unlike me, I'm feeling very excited to have him as my future husband since he's the one that I knew was breaking my stone heart that before this I kept it a very tight locked!! I've never fell for someone before except for him. That's why I'll really hoped that we're both could be for each other just liked I've dreamed already. 

"Why you seems so eager with this marrige? Don't you felt regreted or something? Don't you cared about your boyfriend feelings?" he smashed with all those question making me speechless for a while. I looked at him, feeling a stabbed just came crashing down to my heart making me don't know what to do right now. It just liked the words that he said just now making m world stopping from spinning a while. 

He then stood up from his chair, walking towards me then. 

He leaned his body against his table work, hands in his blazers. "Do you really want to marry with someone that you doesn't in love at all?" he asked me again, crossed his arms on his chest. I pursed my lips, doesn't know how to replied all his sudden attacking question. I heard he was smiling a bit, shaking his head. "I'll really given you a chance to think all of this properly... Don't made your whole life suffered just because you were following someone order." he spoke to me with a firm voice, hard gaze towards me. 

I blinked my eyes few times, pressing my lips together. 

"But it doesn't even matter to me..." I murmured to him, looking at him bravely. He was wrinkling his face, confused by my words. "For me, it doesn't even matter anymore... It's too late already to get back for the first place." I said deeply, hoping that he knew the really words that I'm saying for him. "What? You mean you had fallen for me?" he askd me directly, sounded a bit surprised.

I nodded my head then, looking at him bravely.

If I've already started all of this, I wanted to make sure that I finished all of this with a great effort. I won't turned back, starting all this over again. 

"You don't get mad if my heart already was takken away?" he asked me again, looking at me sharply. I took a deep breathe. "No, I won't. I knew that you're just telling that so that you was hoping to make me go away, right?" I asked him, feeling surprised with my sudden brave action. 

He pursed his lips for a moment before continued to speak up.

"I'm not kidding." 

"So am I. I'm not joking." I replied him back, stand for my desicion. "I've had given myself this far and I won't go further back. I know what I'm doing. And yes, I was trying to make things better between both of us. So, if you just please give some cooperation it won't be hard liked you think about." I blurted out for him. "I'm your fiancee and sooner I will be your future wife. That's why I'm trying to do all these things before our wedding day come for both of us. I don't want my marrige would be destroyed just liked anyone else. I want a happy marrige and also a person that can loved me just liked I loved himself. Is that hard for you? Can you just opened your heart a bit for me?" 

He was sighing the time I finished my words. Well, I was feeling very surrpised with myself today since I'm feeling very brave to tell him everything that I kept before this. Maybe I was feeling to frustrated seeing him not looking or even knowing about all this things... How can I'm not get hurt by his behavior? 

"Fine. If that's what you want, I won't avoided you to do that. But, I'll already told you... I'm not interested of this thing, at all... It's not liked I don't liked you but, I'm not ready for this things. For me, marrige is important because that the last thing you do, thinking about your life with the one you loved. I won't get married with someone I don't love and that person was you. But, if you managed to get me fall for you, I'll be impressed with that." he answered me, almost liked challenging me. 

I nodded my head then. "Fine then. Then why don't we started by getting to know each other? Can't you just spend some times with me and left your work for a time?" I asked him, almost liked pleading. 

He just looked at me long before spoke up. "When?"

At that time, my lips turned into a big grin, feeling happy flowers in my small heart....!!! >_<

 

Jessica POV'S

I was looking all over around while lulling Hyun Joon which laying on my lap right now, drinking his bottle of milk. 

Just then, I caught someone figure that I'll really recognized about, heading straight to my way. 

I waved my hands lightly, flashing my teeth when the person came nearer towards me. "Mianhae... I'm late, right?" that person asked me, sounded a bit regret and little guilty. I just smiled sweetly, gesturing my index finger to that person so that she could have a seat in front of me. "No, you're not... Besides, I've just arrived." I told her, still smiling.

She then nodded, feeling a bit relieved maybe.

"You also brought Hyun Joon today?" she asked, touching Hyun Joon body which was almost asleep already.

I smiled, nodding my head. "Ne... My younger sister, Krystal she had to attend an important meeting today. And she might be home late. That's why I've had to bring Hyun Joon with me. You won't mind, right?" I asked, looking up to Min Eun unnie... Hehhehe... She shook her head, pinching softly Hyun Joon flawless cheek making him giggling a bit. "I really happy to meet you again, my pretty dongsaeng... You know what?!" Min Eun unnie asked me, hyper happy voice.

I shook my head, smiling at her.

"This weekends my fiancee and I are going for a date!! Ahhhh, I'm so happy!!!" Min Eun exclaimed, flashing her white teeth, happy expression on her face. I smiled at her, feeling happy for herself to. "Really, unnie?! Woah, you're really brave enough... I've think that maybe that man had fallen for you little by little..." I told her, flashing my teeth towards her. 

She just chuckled happily. "Yeah, maybe... I didn't believed that he would agreed this time. After all, before this he always avoided when I asked about those things to him... Maybe he just needed some time, liked you said Jessica." she spoke to me, smiling at me warmly. I just nodded, flipped my hair back to my ears. "So... What did you want to do with him this weekends? Having a romantic date?" I asked her playfully making her blushing a bit.

"Humm, probably... But, I don't want to push him up. Maybe just going to get know deeper for each other." she told me, flickering her eyes towards Hyun Joon. "Can I hold him? I've been missing this cute little boy..." Min Eun said, playing with Hyun Joon little fingers. I just smiled, lifting Hyun Joon a bit before given him towards Min Eun before she put him on her lap, just liked I did before. 

"You know what Jessica..." her eyes flickered towards mine then. "Sometimes, I felt envy with you... It's not that I felt jealous because of something bad but, I'm envy with you because you seems to be having a perfect life. Having a kid with your young age, happy family, good job... Everything that every people dreamed about." Min Eun unnie mumbled quietly, smiling at me. 

I just smiled a bit at her. Although she seems to see that I've got a perfect life but deep inside my body, denied it. How can I've got a perfect life wheb my life always be haunted by my regret for someone that I loved the most? Is that a perfect life? I don't think so...

"I wondered when I can get this little cute child just liked you did..." Min Eun continued, smiling at me warmly. 

I looked at her, smiling back. "Someday you will, unnie~aa... Just be patience..." I said to her, giving her courage. She just smiled at me, flickered her eyes away then. 

"Ohhhh!!" she said then making me a bit startled. Her hands then swiftly went to my neck, touching something there. "Woah, what a beautiful necklace you had... Where did you bought it? It's very unique design..." Min Eun unnie said making me frozen for a while. She was touching the necklace that he given to me when 21st birthday. For me, this is the thing that I'll really appciated the most. I'll still remembered the time when he gave it to me...

 

Flashback 

Jessica POV'S

My eyes was looking at the clock hanging on the wall. 

I was sighing deeply, pursing my lips. My tears felt liked to burst out already... How can he forgot about today? 

He so cruel... I hate him!!! How can he simply didn't know that today was a very special day for me?! Even people all around me had given me wish and presents for this special day for me... 

Huhhhhh, so unbelievable!!! All I just got for him that he told me he was busy and he can't met with me today!!! Arghhhhhhh!!!! 

Even Krystal could get me a present although she's not at China, having something urgent at that country. I breathed deeply, trying to control myself. I can't believed he did this to me and what even worst on my special day!!! Huhhhhh, I hate him!!! So badly!!!! Just wait you, Kim Jaejoong!!!! 

I was at the apartment all alone by myself... 

It's almost midnight already and I don't know why but I'll still hoping that he could at least just wish me a happy birthday. That just enough for me... Is that was so hard for him to do it? 

My eyes were already breaming with tears that could burst out within few minutes. I felt very hurt with his behavior... How can he forgot about my birthday?? I wrapped myself on the couch at the living room with my knees, crying silently. I felt very hurt badly with him. It's not liked I angry but I just aggrieved by his behavior. Am I not important for him anymore?! Did he really adore his jobs untill that he just forgot about me liked that....

Huhhhhhh!!!! 

Just then, the door bell rang...

I doesn't felt to open or answer the door at all since my emotion doesn't seems to stable right now. The bell kept ringing making me groaned frustrated, standing up lazily, heading to the main door. My hands then wiped my tears, hoping that it won't be looked up or swollen... It's kinda embarrassed you know... I rubbed my face few times, taking a deep breathe before opening the door a bit. 

I wrinkled my face, feeling a bit weird when I found that there's nobody outside the apartment.

I gulped my saliva nervously, feeling a bit afraid. Who was the person that rang the bell just now? Feeling curious, I opened the door wide, doesn't felt scared since the grill door was still locked so that I'm still in safe way. I walked a bit forward, looking all around. I pursed my lips, feeling weird since there was no one at all. Only quiet wind just passed by that time... 

I pursed my lips, turning away then, heading back into the apartment before....

"Warrghhhh!!!!" I screamed terrifiedly when I felt a pair of hands suddenly grabbed my waist, pulling my body until it hit the gril door. 

The mystery hands then clamped my mouth making me shut in silence. I was feeling liked to cry at that time, thinking what's going to happen for me later... My tears were rolling down along my flawless cheek until a familiar voice sounded right in my ear...

"Shhhh.... Why you're crying baby?" a soft, quiet voice asking me. 

My eyes fluttered opened in shocked, turning my body then. There, he was standing right in front of me, smiling at me warmly and sweet face just liked I loved to see him been liked that. "Ho-How.. How-coul-could you?!" I yelled at him angrily, feeling a bit mad, punching him at his chest, doesn't cared wherther it hurted him or not. I felt very upset with him right now. 

He didn't mad at me or even speak anything, letting me punched him with all my entire energy. 

Feeling exhausted, I slower down my punch towards him, crying in his chest then, hugging him. His hands was rubbing my back, persuading me maybe... We're both were liked that for few minutes before he spoke up, whispering to my ears.

"Happy Birthday, my lovely Jessica Jung. The love of my life." he whispered quietly, giving me a kiss on my head then. 

I was startled when heard he's saying those clause. So, he did remembered about this special day, today... I then looked up at him who was slightly brushing my hair that looked a bit tangled and messy. "Sorry that I'm late. I actually purposely did this because I want to be the person who celebated your special day. So that, you can always remembered. Right in here." he said, pointing his fingers towards my head then, smiling at me sweetly. 

I was sniffing, still didn't believed what just happened right now. 

"Come on, let's get inside... It's cold out here." he said, wrapping his arms on my petite waist, pulling me to walk inside the apartment together. 

He then brought me to the living room, setting myself sitting on the couch while he was standing right in front of me before kneeling down for me. "I'm sorry for making you felt bad for you special day, my princess... I didn't forgot about your birthday, believe me okay... How could I forgot the day that my special woman borned to this world?" he said, kissing my hands few times then. 

I was touched by his words. He doesn't need a book to make me read, a poem to let me hear but just himself to let him speak for his true feelings towards me. That's one of the reason why I loved him so much... 

"I thought you forgot...." I mumbled quietly, looking at my hands which was in his grip.

He chuckled quietly, a small breatheless laugh. "No, I'm not. I was lying when I told you that I couldn't made up to meet you today. How can I made you felt sad truly on your special day? Actually, I've been working on something..." He said meaningfully, smiling widely.

I looked at him a bit surprised. "What is it?" I asked him, puzzled. 

He then smiled, pulling a rectangular white hard box from his jacket pocket. The box was tied by a silver ribbon on it, making it looked very beautiful for me. He then gestured the box towards me. "Open it." he ordered me, smiling at me. 

I looked at him before my hands pulling the ribbon to untie the rectangular box. Slowly, I opened the box, widen eyes. 

"Do you liked it?" he asked me, flickered his eyes towards mine. 

I was gasped quietly, feeling very surprised of what he just gave to me. Inside the box there was laid a design well necklace, pretty well shaped. The main part of that necklace was the design center where there was a heart shape, carving two letters 'JJ'. The two letters was been apart by a small star and moon right at the center of the necklace. It was shining brightly making it looked luxurious and gorgeous. 

I was speechless that time, taking the necklace carefully in my hands. 

"Sorry for not telling you about this... Actually I'm going to make you surprised by this... I've had ordered someone to make it so that only you the one who can wear this special necklace that I've made for you..." he told me, smiling sweetly. "Let me wear it for you." he offered, standing up then, sitting on the couch beside me. His hands then brushed my hair to the front so that he can easily put on the necklace on my neck. 

My lips was twitching into a big smile, grinning happily inside my small heart. 

"I've designed this necklace by myself... Then, I told someone to made it just liked I drew. I want you to have something that you could always remembered me althought if I was away by your side." he whispered, hugging me from my back, smelling my floral hair scent. My cheeks turned into a deep blush, smiling very widely. I don't know how to describe someone liked him... He was so perfect, lightning up my whole life... Without him, I could be empty, liked a robot just doing it's job without any feelings or direction. I touched the necklace, brushing it softly by my fingers. 

"The two letters represented our first name, Jessica and Jaejoong. The small stars that located right beside the moon was the light that going to light up your world my love... The moon, the honest loyalty  partner that always been with stars wherther there was or none... That's would represented my love for you..." he added, putting his chin on my shoulder, looking at the necklace also. 

I was smiling, grinning happily. My face then turned towards him, kissing his cheeks then, softly brushing on his flawless skin. 

"Thank you... For making me happy." I told him making him smiled, tightning his hug for me almost liked not wanting me go...

End Of Flashback 

 

"Jessica?! Jessica?!" I snapped out my head, shaking it few times. 

Min Eun unnie was looking at me a bit worried. "Hey, you're okay?!" she asked me, sounded very worried. My eyes flickered towards her, smiling a bit then. "Errmm, yeah... I'm okay..." I said breathelessly, breathing hard. "You sure? I was worried when you were liked lost words just before." she said to me, still looking at me. 

I just smiled, laughing a bit. "No, really I'm just fine. Nothing to worry about, unnie~aa... Just some old times." I answered her, smiling. 

She pursed her lips, feeling curious but then her head slowly nodded. "Thank god you're fine. I was very worried little then." she exclaimed, sighing a relieve one. I just smiling a bit at her. 

"Where were we before?" I asked her, brushing my hair with my fingers. 

She smiled then. "I asked you where did you bought this necklace? The manufacture was very fine and properly. Liked it was been made by someone really expert about in jewelry thing." she told me, smiling. I didn't forgot that she worked as a jelwery art so no wondered she could tell all those things. 

"Well... I didn't bought it. Someone made it and gave it to me." I honestly told her, smiling. 

She looked a bit surprised, nodding her head then. "I'll liked the design of this necklace. It's shows a very deep meaning you know. Liked a very powerfull knot love relationship." Min Eun unnie added then, smiling at me. I just pressed my lips tightly, not letting out a word at all. "Hey, I've got something great for both of us." she exclaimed few minutes then, brighten eyes!!!

I looked at her, puzzled. 

"What about?" I asked her, looking at her face directly. 

She then smiled, grinning. "Don't worry, you will be surprised later..." she said meaningfully, making me a bit curious of what she up for. 

 

Few Days Later 

No One POV'S

Min Eun was looking at her watch on her wrist, waiting for someone. 

It was a bit sunny that day and also the temperature seems to be a bit rising up so it won't be cold enought to go out for today. She was waiting for two person along the sidewalk, looking all over around. 

Just then, she saw a figure that she really known well, walking towards her, looking very up to date and gorgeous. 

Althought that person just wearing a simple clothe but her appearance making her looked shine and beautiful just liked a goddess of prettiness. She was smiling when walking towards her, approaching Min Eun near by time. 

"Hi.." she greeted her softly, smiling sweetly. 

Min Eun smiled back at her. "Hey... You're looked very gorgeous Jessica. I'll really adore you as my pretty dongsaeng!" Min Eun said happily, pinching Jessica cheeks softly and playfully. Jessica just laughed quietly, smiling at Min Eun. 

"Alone?" Min Eun asked her. 

Jessica nodded her head. 

"Yeah... Krystal said that she was willingly to take look for Hyun Joon. Besides, she told me that she's going to take Hyun Joon for some shopping stuff." Jessica answered, standing right beside Min Eun. Min Eun nodded, smiling then. "Emmmm, are we waiting for someone?" Jessica asked, feeling weird since both of them still standing at the pathway. 

Min Eun smiled, nodding her head then. 

"Yeah... I'm sure you will be surprised to see who was the person is..." Min Eun said deeply, smiling widely. 

Jessica just smiled, not knowing anything. Both of them were waiting around few minutes until someone's phone vibrating...

It was Min Eun cell phone and she then walked a bit further away, answering her phone. Jessica just stood there all alone, waiting for her to finish. Few minutes then, Min Eun came back towards Jessica. 

"Could you wait here for a second? I've needed to do something..." Min Eun said making Jessica a bit surprised. "Where you're going, unnie~aa?" she asked, confused by Min Eun sudden behavior. Min Eun just smiled. "Don't worry, just wait here. I'll be right back, I won't be long my pretty dongsaeng!" Min Eun said, pinching Jessica cheeks playfully before walking away leaving her all alone by herself at the pathway. "Hummm, I wondered what she's doing right now..." Jessica quietly muttered to herself, pursing her lips. 

She then walked to a small station right in front of her, sitting herself at the station waiting for Min Eun to come back again. 

Jessica then pulled out her cell phone, playing with her cell phone then...

Just then... 

"Jessica!!!!" she heard Min Eun voice was calling for her few yards from her place. 

Jessica then stood up, still not looking at Min Eun who was getting closer towards her with someone... 

"Unnie, where hav-e.... you-u... been..." Jessica just looked up, didn't made up to finish her full sentence. Her body was trembling, shaking at the place she was standing right now. Jessica was frozen at her place when she saw the person who was walking with Min Eun. Min Eun was linking her arms to that person, happy smile face. She was waving towards Jessica, dragging along the person beside her. 

Jessica took a deep breathe, pressing her lips together, trying to control everything. 

"Mianhae for keeping you late... Actually, I was away for picking up him." Min Eun said, smiling at Jessica warmly. Jessica just acted liked nothing happened, putting her best face on her face, trying to keep everything liked normal way. 

Min Eun smiled then, flickered her eyes towards the person next to her. "Ohhh... Mmmm, my pretty dongsaeng, let me introduced you my fiancee, Kim Jaejoong." Min Eun slightly introducing Jaejoong for her. He just looked at her with a bit surprised but still managed to look it normally. Both of them just acted normally, acting liked nothing happened at all. 

"Yeah... Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Soo-Yeon." she introduced her Korean name, forcing a smile towards him. 

He just nodded. "Hi." he replied back, flickered away then. Jessica just pressed her lips together, smiling a bit before looking away. Inside herself, she was extremely feeling surprised of what just happened right now... What fate she's having right now?! The lady that she already acted liked her own sister was the one who's going to marry someone that she loved the most. It was so hurt to accept all of this things.. God, what is going on right here actually? 

"Come on then... Let's go." Min Eun said, not suspecting for anything that happened between those two persons. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

#########

 

Jessica sighed deeply, feeling very stressfull with her position right now...

She really want to leave immediately but thinking of Min Eun unnie making her intention stopped for herself doing that. It's not pretty easy just been liked nothing happened and just did blinded for yourself when the one who you loved were with someone else... And what the worst you just could see the thing but couldn't stopped that thing for continuing to happen... 

She really felt frustrated for herself right now...

Ahhhh, if she didn't went to meet Min Eun today, she won't probably known for her life that Jaejoong was her fiancee after all... 

It such a coincidence or fate, she even don't know about that!!!! Gahhhhhh!!!!!! 

She just hoped that she could forgot about him but meeting with him again today wasn't the best part for the plan to forget about all those things that she had been sharing with him for almost in entire life... Why couldn't she just accepted the fact that both of them would never ever could be together?! 

Besides, it was all her fault that making their relationship became more worst from day to day...

She's the one who acted childishly, selfish and most of all she's the one who made their relationship just broken liked that... It's all because of her... He was the one who alway trying to keep their link in better way but she always ruined it...

Sometimes, she felt regreted for this all those things towards him since he was giving him all his for her but instead of that, she just replied him with such a foolish act and behavior... And now, she just can watched him endlessly ended up with someone else. And that person was the person she also loved about, Min Eun unnie... The person that she already acted her as her own sister. 

Yeah, she was trapped by the situation between her love... Her loved to someone she loved and also her loved towards a person that she already acted as her part of family... God... 

Jessica was standing against the wall, waiting for Min Eun and Jaejoong that went inside a shop or something... 

If she followed her bad intention, she would ran away right now but she doesn't want Min Eun knew anything or mostly suspected something about her with Jaejoong... She doesn't want to ruin his life anymore and also Min Eun life. It's enough she just ruined her own life and she doesn't want to do the same thing for Min Eun who had been kind for her and she doesn't want replied her with something bad... 

Besides, she knew that Min Eun really liked Jaejoong just liked she told her... 

Enough of what she had done before and she doesn't want to repeat the same mistake she had done for her life and Jaejoong... She just wanted people around her to be happy although she knew she was hurting right inside her small heart. Only God knew how she's feeling right now. Trapping liked a mad person to choose between the things that she hardly can choosed about... 

She was lost in her thoughts when someone approached her making her frozen...

"I was surprised to see you again... I thought you still leaving alone with your own world, far away from people." Jaejoong scornful words went directly towards Jessica ears. Just liked a sharp poison went to her body, flowing through her blood all way along her veins. "It's not your business..." she replied back, flickered away. Jaejoong smiled cynically, also leaning against the wall but a bit further from Jessica. "I can't believed that fate would bring both of us back. What a coincidence, right?" he said, liked was talking to herself. 

Jessica just sighed deeply, pressing her lips together. 

"I wondered what would Min Eun reaction could be when she knew about this?" Jaejoong muttered making Jessica gasped quietly at her place. She then turned rightly towards Jaejoong who was smiling to himself. "Don-..Don't you dare do that!" she hissed under her breathe, face red. Jaejoong just smiled. "Why not? She deserve to know that you and I were belong together." Jaejoong answered, smiling almost liked an evil person. 

Jessica shook her head. 

She was forcing a smile. "It was a past stories." she mumbled quietly. "Past stories?" he repeated her words back, sounded very cynic. "Well, for me I've had think about that long time way... But, I don't think you would think the same way..." he continued, not looking to her at all. Jessica wrinkled her forehead. "What do you mean?" she murmured, puzzled expression. 

Jessica was gasped when she saw Jaejoong was walking closer towards her direction. She felt afraid if Min Eun saw what happening right now, she might felt heartbroken, thinking that she was going to seduce her fiancee... No way, that's not going to happen!!!

"Don't ever lie to me, Sica." Jaejoong firm, hard gaze went towards her. 

Jessica gulped nervously but tried to stare back at him. "When did I lied to you?! It's the truth that our thing just a past stories!" she exclaimed although inside her body, every inch was denying it after all. "Really? Well, someone who think that their love story was just a past... That person should probably getting rid of their memories, right?" Jaejoong asked her. Jessica looked at her confused. 

"If you think that our love thing just past stories, you won't be wearing that thing right now, aren't you?" Jaejoong blurted out, gesturing something towards her lower face, down to her neck. Jessica startled, knowing that she just lying towards him just now. He already noticed that she was still wearing the necklace that he made by himself and made it just for her since it was birthday the day he gave towards her. 

Jessica then spoke. "It's been a waste if I just get rid this thing." she replied him, flickered away. 

Jaejoong just smiled, shaking his head. "You'll never want to admit right? That's why you never knew what you wanted for your life because you've always been haunted by your lies shadow." Jaejoong added, smiling a bit cynic before both of them turned when Min Eun approached towards them. "Am I interupting you guys? You guys seems liked discussing something serious." Min Eun said, looking at both of them. 

Jessica just smiled, shaking her head. "Ehhh, nothing... Just discussing some work business..." she lied casually, pressing her lips together. 

Min Eun nodded, not suspecting at all. "Let's go..." Jaejoong said, slightly pulling Min Eun hand, walking with her then. Jessica was surprised to see him doing that, not knowing wherther he just did that to make her jealous or maybe he had already fallen for her after all... 

"Why, why, why... Why all of this happened to me right now?" Jessica thought to herself, feeling liked dying to take all of this alone by herself. She then walked away, not following Min Eun and Jaejoong anymore.