Chapter 78 : The New Family Member

Love Can't Be Expected

Few Months Later 

No One POV'S

Jessica's pregnancy had been more healthy and it turned to be 7 months already. And of course Jessica always worried about herself since her body weight was increasing rapidly and she can't believed when she was looking at herself on her reflection at the mirror!!! What the worst, she's having weight around 87kg right now!! Huhuhuhu~ 

Sometimes she felt upset to look at herself and always think that she was too ashamed to face Jaejoong with her current figure right now. 

But, as always Jaejoong never ignoring her or doing something that might upset her. He seems not caring enough about her figure body and still treated her just liked always only to be more pampering towards her. 

Hyun Joon also was so excited when he found out about having a new family member since he's really needed a friend to play with. Although at first he was upset and a bit sad thinking that Jaejoong and Jessica might neglected him after going to get a new baby in their family life. Krystal and Nick will get married in January, that mean it going to be held next year if there's nothing coming up for. 

It seems liked everything had been just perfectly for right now... 

 

Jessica POV'S

I was having difficult to move freely just liked I've always did before. With my body that just looked liked a balloon or something, I flet liked dying to move myself too much because I get tired easily. 

Since my pregnancy had almost to 9 month, Jaejoong had told me that he had prepared everything for this thing. He's the one who had prepared everything, baby's room, clothe and everything that had connection with this pregnancy thing. Krystal also been helping much, the one who was really eager to having new niece or nephew. I can't believed she even asked me to baby sit my baby later when I'm giving birth... 

I was sitting on the couch, reading one of the pregnancy book that Jaejoong bought for me to read it. Hyun Joon was upstairs, sleeping. Maybe he just too tired after having himself fun at a birthday party of Jaejoong's child friend last night. He seems so excited all about it, playing with the others kid and turned out to be messy with himself especially his clothe. 

Jaejoong was away, working of course. He told me that he probably be back for lunch but it seems that he couldn't make it since time already showed 14:17pm already. He might be busy right now. Well, it just seems that I'm going to eat my lunch all by myself although I knew I couldn't eat very much since I didn't have too much appetite to eat since I've been pregnant. Sometimes, Jaejoong been forcing me to eat since he said that if I didn't eat anything, I would probably faint. 

I let out a sigh then, putting away the book that I read just now. Pursing my lips, I slowly putting out a bit effort to get myself up, standing. I hold my back bone body, supporting myself since I've been liked a giant monster walking right now... I carefully watched my steps, walking slowly towards the kitchen. I'm going to prepare myself to eat lunch since I knew I'm going to be nagging if I didn't eat it. Jaejoong was liked a mother for me since I've been pregnant... He always nagged and sometimes advised me with many useful things that I could use... But sometimes, I'm kinda felt a bit airless by the full of attention he gave towards me... 

You know, felt annoyed.... It's not liked I can't take care myself, duhhhh~!

I opened up the refrigerator, grabbing a carton of high calcium milk at the bottom section. I poured some milk into a glass, drinking it then with one swift. 

I can't denied that I'm sort of feeling pain at my pelvis, feeling liked a sharp pain stabbed on it. I pressed my lips together, tried to ease or hold for the pain that I'm feeling right now. I walked myself towards a corner which was near to the kitchen. I'm going to call someone since I'm feeling the pain kept myself feeling more irritated and suffered because of this...

I dialled a number then, waiting patiently while holding to my back body. 

I'll pressed my lips together, disappointed when the person didn't answer my call. I tried once again, praying that he will pick it up since I'm feeling liked fainting due to this painful pain that I'm having! 

Few minutes then...

"Yoseobyo? Hey, I'm sorr-..."

"Jae--... My back-... It's hurts..." I whimpered at him, almost liked whispering. I kinda heard he was gasping. "Wait for me! Don't do anything, just rest yourself. I'll be there as fast as I can." he said towards me, hanging up then. I put the phone back, slowly walking towards the couch, biting my lips trying hard for myself to hold for the pain that I'm feeling liked trying to give me a death!! 

I laid myself on the couch, feeling sweats forming on my face right.

I'm not going to give birth right now, right?!! My pregnancy just only going to turn 8 months within few days and if I'm going birth right now, my baby will be in dangerous situation! This not going to happen.... Ohhh god, please.... 

I didn't know how long I've been waiting for him but then I'll heard some kind of car engine at the house lawn. Few seconds then, the door been opened from the outside, revealing him at the door with very worried expression. He then quickly went towards my side, looking at me. "Come on, let get you to the clinic." he urged on me, wrapping his arms on my waist. "How about Hyun Joon?" I quietly asked him, looking at him. "Don't worry, I've already asked for my worker to look for him." he told me then, easily lifting me up by his arms.

I can't believed that I was in his arms, lifting me liked bridal style since I'm thinking that my weight just putting too much pressure for him to lift me liked this... He then put me to the passenger seats, buckled up the seatbelts on me. He then half ran towards the other seats, driving away from the house area then, driving with a fast speed. 

We're arrived at a clinic which I remembered that it was his friend owned the clinic. He then took my by his arms just liked before, carrying me inside the clinic there. Few person who worked there immediately went towards us. "What happened?" asked one of the workers. "She's having a cramp behind her back. She's pregnant right now." Jaejoong told the workers. The workers then brought up the bed then, telling Jaejoong to put me on the bed...

All I just knew that I was pushed into a room and everything just seems to be blurry... 

 

Jaejoong POV'S

"I advised you to make sure that your wife didn't do too many homework. Since her pregnancy right now was in 7 months and almost to 8, she might be in a very exhaustion. And Jae, can I ask you something?" 

I looked up at my friend. "Have your wife crumpled before this?" he asked me, looking at me with a pair of serious eyes. 

I pursed my lips. "No... Why?" I asked, sounded worried. "Well-... I might suspected that she might had fall, maybe just a light one but, if she fall again with a high pressure, her pregnant might have a risk to misbirth." my friend explained carefully making me gasped in surprised. Misbirth?!! After the long speech about Jessica's thing, I thanked my friend for helping me then. I smiled at him before walking out slowly from the room then. 

Outside, Jessica was waiting at a corner, sitting on a long bench that was provided towards the customer who came to this clinic. 

I'll helped Jessica to get up then, slowly walked with her towards the car then. She asked me what the doctor said but I'll just kept myself quiet, not knowing what to answer her... Maybe I was a little surprised... No, I don't know... Thousands of emotions, feelings playing in my mind right now... Shocked, a bit disappointed, angry maybe.... Hurmmmm....

We reached at our house later then and I'll helped her just liked I did before. 

"Jae--..." she called my name, holding to my arms, pulling me so that I was facing her. I smiled a bit at her. She examined my face before spoke then. "What the doctor said just now? I want to know..." she asked me quietly, looking at my face. I didn't answered her question yet and instead of doing that, I'll pulled her arms then, making both of us sitting on the long couch side by side. I let out a deep sigh before flickered my eyes towards her who still looking at me with impatient look in her eyes. "Jess... Why didn't you tell me that you had fall before?" I asked her directly, looking at her with some sort of serious face. 

She looked a bit surprised but tried to compose her expression liked normal one. "Wh-at do you mea-n-n?" she asked, a bit stammered voice. I sighed then. "Jess, tell me the truth. Had you ever fall before? Without I'm knowing?" I asked her, trying to urge her to tell me about it. She looked hesitate, pressing her lips together. "Jess..." I called her name again, looking at her. She looked down, pursing her lips before exhaled a deep breathe then. "Well--... I'm afraid that it might made you worried so I'll just kept myself quiet about it. Besides, it's not that serious. I just slipped myself and accidently fall to the floor when I was walking to get something in out room. I thought it was nothing because the pain doesn't seem too painful for me. I just let it go then... That's all." she explained me then, looking at me, a bit afraid expression. 

I sighed then, placing one of my palm at the side of her side cheek. "Jess... You know what might happened to you? You might got miscarriage because of this thing... The doctor said if you ever fall again with high pressure you have a big risk to get miscarriage! Do you realized about that? And today... The reason because you arching your back because you're having a very deep exhaustion which the doctor advised me to tell you to stop doing such heavy works... Don't you listen what I've told you before?" I asked her, high voice. 

She looked at me. "I know. But, I'm bored! Besides, I've got nothing to do... Doing housework making me a bit happy since at least I've got some work to do apart from looking and taking care of Hyun Joon... And you, you seems to be so busy these days... I'm all bored!" she complained, pouting, snapping my hand from her then, letting out a frustration sigh then. 

I sighed then, touched her shoulder but she shrugged it away. "Jess...." I tried to call her but she didn't looked at me, crossing her arms on her chest. "You know I did all this because of you.... And all those works important to me." I answered her. "Then, I'm what for you?! A toy for you to play?! Or just a  effigy to you?!" she asked me back, glaring at me sharply. "You know what?! Since I've been pregnant and my pregnancy almost turned to 9 month already, you seems not cared enough about me! All you do were just work, work and work! That's what you know! How about me then?! You think I'm just a person, wooden stump that doesn't have heart?! Feelings?!" she asked me back, sounded thick and a bit crack for me. 

"Jess... It's not liked that--..." I quietly murmured, looking at her. 

She shook her head then. "You don't understand..." she quietly whispered, looking away then. It just me or I just saw a single drop of tears just rolled down along her flawless cheek... "Maybe you didn't want me anymore... Yeah right... I'm ugly right now, fat and everything---..." she continued on, sniffing. "Hey, hey, hey.... What you're talking about?? It's nonsense!!" I snapped her, turning her body then to look at her. 

Yeah, I'm right... She was crying actually... 

"There's no way I do that towards you, love... You know I won't and I will never ever do that. Trust me will you? Look, I'm sorry if I made you hurt. I'm truly sorry. I know I've been busy these days and I didn't realized that I've been neglecting you, ignored you. And when you need me, I won't be there as always liked I did. I know I was wrong and I'm so sorry Jess..." I softly said to her, wiping her tears with my thumb then, smiling at her. "I'll promised you that after this you won't be liked this anymore... And I'm thinking that I'm going to take leave starting next week. And what I want to do is that I'm going to look after you and always be here for you. I'm sorry kay? I shouldn't acted liked this..." I murmured, smiling at her with a warm smile. 

She looked up at me under her eyes lashes. "You promis-ed?" she asked me, sniffing. 

I smiled, nodding my head then. I kissed her forehead then. "Yes, you silly love... I'll promised you. Now... You should rest kay? All this arguement doesn't feel good for you." I said towards her, stood up then. "Where you're going?" she asked me, looking at me. "Upstairs then." I answered her. Her face fell then, frowning. 

"You said you going to accompany me?" she asked, sounded liked a small kid. 

I chuckled then, assuring my hands towards her. "Of course, princess. But, I'm not going if you're not! Come on, let's give you some rest!" I said towards her, pulling her arms then. She smiled then, following me then. 

 

No One POV'S

Just liked he promised, Jaejoong kept his words, stopped his working for a moment time. Time had passed by and Jessica's pregnancy already turned to 8 months and few weeks already. Only left few days before the time that she supposed to give birth later which she seems to be a bit nervous and afraid. Although she already giving birth before but still she can remembered well how painfull and suffered she felt when she was giving birth towards Hyun Joon years ago. And that time she was all alone, all by herself. 

A person who was accompanied her that time was only Mrs.Hwang, her closest neighbourhood that she used with. 

Since Jessica's day of giving birth is nearer, Jaejoong had already prepared everything more clearly... All she needed right now just well and just waiting for the time to come. 

That evening, Jessica was making a chocolate drink for Hyun Joon since he was begging her to drink it, telling her that he really wanted to drink it that much. Jaejoong was gone outside, buying some groceries since their things almost finished already. 

"Hyun Joon~aa..." Jessica called Hyun Joon name softly, walking from the kitchen area very carefully, watching her steps. 

Hyun Joon probably upstairs, watching DVD movie. "Hyun Joon.. Honey, your chocolate drink!" Jessica called him more higher voice. Jessica let out a breathe then, pressing her lips together. She looked at the flight of stairs, not feeling to climb to upstairs since she's feeling no enough energy to do it. Jessica sighed then. "Hyun Joon~aa!!! Honey!!!" Jessica yelled up, calling for him again. 

But, no answer... 

Haishhh, this little kid! 

Just she wanted to climb the stairs, suddenly she felt a sharp pain at her lower abdomen body part. "Ouchhh!" Jessica whined, biting her lips. She bended her body a bit, holding towards her stomach, feeling the sharp pain coming more seriously towards her body. "Arghhhh..." Jessica whining, wrinkling her face, trying to hold for the pain, biting her lips tightly. 

The door bell then suddenly rang. Jessica breathed heavily. Wondered who's going to be?? 

Jessica slowly walked herself towards the main door, holding for her stomach while walking there. She was biting her lips, feeling the pain to come again, feeling more painfull than the first one. Her hand slowly turned the knob, opening the door a bit. 

Ohhhhh....

It's Krystal, her younger sister. 

"Annyeong, unnie!!" Krystal said cheerfully, flashing her white towards Jessica. Jessica smiled a bit at her, welcoming her then. "Come on in, Krys." Jessica said, sounded a bit exhausted. Krystal smiled then, walking inside the house. "Where's Jaejoong oppa?" she asked, looking at Jessica who seems to be walking behind her, slow and carefully steps. 

"Ohhh, he's going out. Buying some groceries." Jessica answered, trying to look liked usual in front of Krystal. 

Krystal nodded then, making herself towards the couch then. "Hyun Joon?" she asked Jessica again. "Upstairs. Probably watching the DVD. Krys, will you help me give this to him? He asked me to do it for him." Jessica asked, giving Krystal the chocolate drink that she made just now. "Yeah sure, no problem." Krystal said, walking passed Jessica then, heading towards upstairs. "Ohhh, Krys!" Krystal stopped, looking at her sister. "Do you want anything to drink?" Jessica asked, not wanting to be rude. 

Although it was her younger sister but still, she was her guest after all. 

"Up to you, unnie. If you feeling tired, you don't have to trouble yourself!" Krystal answered, climbing the stairs, reaching up to upstairs then. Jessica just smiled, slowly heading towards the kitchen to make something for her younger sister. She decided to make strawberry tea for Krystal but suddenly felt the sharp pain coming towards her again. 

Jessica whined in pain, holding towards the kitchen counter for support. 

"Awwwww!!!" she yelled, hanging down her head, biting her lips. Why does it felt more painfull right now?? Does the time had come already?? Jessica breathed properly, tried to ease the pain, inhaling a very deep deep breathe. She tried to calm herself, taking a breathe again. Jessica walked herself towards an angle to boil some water since she needed it for making the tea for Krystal. 

Just then...

"Unnie!!!!" Jessica jerked up, turned her back towards Krystal. 

Krystal was looking at her with such very horrified expression. "Yo-ur-you-r... Your dress is wet!!! Your water just broke unnie!!!" she said, looking at Jessica with shocked expression. Jessica gasped, looking down under her dress. 

Yeah, her water just broke!! Her lower dress just wet!!!

Jessica gasped, surprised expression. Krystal quickly went towards her side. "Palli, you needed to go to hospital right now!!! Come on!!!" Krystal urged, helping her to walk then. 

 

At The Hospital

Jaejoong was half running down the hallway, worried right now. 

He then spotted the labour room, quickly made himself towards the room, entering it. Inside, there was his wife laying on the bed with Krystal by her side and also Hyun Joon. 

"Hey!!" Jaejoong greeted them, a bit panted since he was running just now. 

Krystal smiled at him. "The doctor said to wait first since the baby still won't coming out but in few minutes unnie will enter that room over there." Krystal said, pointing towards a room at a corner. Jaejoong nodded, letting out a bit relieve sigh. Later then, a few nurses and a female doctor went towards all of them. 

"Errrmmm... May I know which one of you will going to accompany Mrs.Kim into the room?" one of the nurse asked. 

Krystal smiled, pointing towards Jaejoong then. The nurse nodded then, asking Jaejoong to follow her. "Take a deep breathe unnie... I'll be waiting for you!" Krystal said, smiling and giving some courage towards her sister. Jessica smiled a bit, nodding her head. She then been pushed to another room, where the doctor already waited for her. 

"Okay Mrs. Kim... It's seems liked your cervical now already 10cm and your baby are ready to come out... When I said push, you have to push all hard way you can! You all your force to do it kay?" the female doctor said, smiling at her. Jaejoong was at her side, taking her hand into his grip. He also wanted to be by her side truly time liked this when she needed someone to give her support and courage! "Okay now... Push, Mrs.Kim!! Push!!!" the doctor asked her. 

Jessica took a deep breathe, pushing all the way, a very hard effort she put through! 

"Push Mrs.Kim! You can do it! Keep pushing!!!" the doctor kept telling her. Jessica bited her lips, feeling very very painfull feeling expecially her walls feeling liked crashing and been ripping apart forcefully! It's merely painfull!! God!!!! "Come on Jess... You can do it love..." Jaejoong told her, giving her courage. Jessica pushed with all force and energy that she had, keep pushing and pushing as she could! "Ohhh, I'll already can see the baby's head. Keep pushing!!" the doctor urged. 

Jessica gathered all strength that she had, keep pushing as hard that she possibily can! Jaejoong was gripping on her hand, holding her hands to give courage for her. "Okay Mrs.Kim... This is the last one! I want you to push with very hard force kay? 1,2,3, push! Push harder Mrs.Kim!" the doctor said then. Jessica took a breathe, this time pushing a very hard and used as many force she had in her body right now. 

Few moments then, the room was sounded with soft baby voice, crying loudly in the room, echoing. 

Jessica let out a big exhale, resting herself, panting, pale face. "Congratulations, Mr and Mrs.Kim. You got a baby girl." the doctor said, smiling at both of them. Jaejoong smiled back, looking at Jessica who was looking so tired, exhausted and of course pale face. Jaejoong turned towards Jessica, softly planting kiss on forehead. 

"I'm very proud with you... You did a great job, my dearest love." Jaejoong praised, her hair softly. 

Jessica just smiled weakly, wanting to rest herself right now and of course wanting to look at her baby that she just gave birth just now. "Here's your baby, Mr and Mrs.Kim." said one of the nurse, handing the baby towards Jaejoong. The little small figure baby girl was just liked a little angel, covered with soft blanket, looking redden and white flawless skin. Jaejoong smiled, assumed the baby in his arms, smiling looking at the baby angel's face. He then turned to look at Jessica, slowly handing her the little baby girl. 

Her lips turned into a wide smile, stunned to look at the angel face baby girl that was sleeping in her arms peacefully. She touched her very soft, fragile cheek making the baby girl winced a bit. Jessica laughed, a small breatheless laugh then. "She looked just liked you, Jess..." Jaejoong said, kissing Jessica head then. Jessica just smiled, looking at the little angel baby girl in her arms.