Chapter 40 : Welcome Back

Love Can't Be Expected

Someone POV'S

I glanced at the dashboard a few times, waiting patiently in my seat. There were lot of people today, making this place looked crowded and noisy. 

I looked at the big watch hanging on the wall, showing it's already 3:45pm. I then stood up, began to made my way to the room. There were few people walking out from the room, pulling with their luggage. I was searching around for the person that I'll needed to find out. Just then...

"Unnie~!! Oppa!!!" I screamed, waving at the two person. 

Both of them turned to look at me, slightly turning to go this direction. I smiled in excited, quickly went to both of them. 

"Unnie!!!" I said, slamming to my older sister, Jessica. 

"Uh-oh, Krystal~aa!! Ca--can-'t... bre-a-the..." my sister said in stammered voice, sounded airless. I chuckled, immediately lossen my hug towards her. She then breathing hard, in and out, still smiling at me. I turned to look at Jaejoong, oppsss... Jae oppa!! Kekekekek!! 

"Anyeong, oppa!! Nice to meet you again!" I said politely, cheerful voice. I bend my body a bit, bowing at him. He smiled back, raised his palm a bit. "Anyeong, Krystal~aa... Nice to meet you again. U're looked nice today." he said, praising my looks today. I smiled wider, pleased with his words. "As u're promised, you bought me girft aren't you?!" I asked him then, looked at him. 

Jaejoong turned to burst out a laugh, cracking up. 

"Yahhh, Krystal~aa... You just came here to ask for your gift? Where's u're attitude?" my older sister said to me, glaring at me sharply. 

I then smiled shyly, feeling ashamed with my foolish behavior, just liked childish person!! "Mianhae, oppa!! I'm too excited, sorry again." I murmured, smiling at him with innocence face. He still chuckled, almost laughing again. He then just patted my head softly just liked my sister used to do at me. "It's okay... You must be bored waiting for both of us, right?" he asked me, walking now. 

I nodded in agreement, slightly agreed with his words. 

"I'll wait here almost an hour!" I said, feeling a bit proud of myself, kekkekek... 

"Jinjja?! Woah, u're really great dongsaeng!" Jae oppa praised me, patting my head again. I chuckled proudly, feeling great when he praised me. My sister just smiled, letting both of playfully playing around. 

 

At Jung Apartment 

No One POV'S

Jessica walked into her room, feeling exhausted and fully tired because of the bored flight... 

It such a long flight timing, almost took around 4 hours, arghhhh!! 

"Unnie, unnie!!!" Krystal suddenly called for her, ambushing her in her own room. "Mmmmm?" Jessica responded, already laying on the bed lazily, feeling tiring of the long, boring flight. Krystal then jumped on the bed casually, sitting beside her sister who was almost half sleeping because of so tired. 

"How's London?! Great, right?" Krystal started to question her. 

Jessica flickered to her younger sister who looked little excited with this question item. "Yeah..." she answered, mumbling quietly. "Did you visited the cool places? London landmark?" Krystal still asking, shaking Jessica body, pushing her to wake up. Jessica on the other side, feeling exhausted to answer her younger sister question, ignored her with sleeping. 

"Unnie!!!" Krystal whined, pushing Jessica body a few times. 

Jessica then groaned angrily, feeling annoyed with this situation. "Yahhhh!! Just let me rest first!!" she blowed up, looking a bit furious. Krystal then stopped pressing her sister, speechless. Maybe she should give her sister rest first... Jessica extremely looked tired, exhausted maybe... 

"Arraso, arraso... Have a nice rest, hummpphh!" Krystal answered, sticking her tongue at Jessica. Fortunately, she didn't see it since she already half asleep, feeling tiring. 

Krystal then went to her room, checking up her cell phone. She then began to text something before send it to someone. 

From : Krystal

Time Sending : Friday 19/7/10 16:24

Oppa, what u're doing? I'm bored... :(

 

From : Jaejoong 

Time Received : Friday 19/7/10 16:26

I'm resting now... Don't you have Jessica? Where is she? O.O

 

From : Krystal 

Time Sending : Friday 19/7/10 16:27

She's sleeping right now, oppa... Tired and exhausted, poor her. :D

 

From : Jaejoong

Time Received : Friday 19/7/10 16:29

Really? Hummm... Oppa also tired, the flight was boring. Your sister was asleep half of the flight. She must be so tired... 

 

From : Krystal 

Time Sending : Friday 19/7/10 16:32

Really, oppa?! Woah... Unnie really is a sleepyhead... Poor oppa, hehhehe... :D Never mind then, you too should get a rest oppa... I'll see you later then... We're talked about that thing later. Promised me u're telling me how you made it, kekkekke!! Bye, oppa!! Have a nice sleep!! 

 

Krystal then sighed deeply, laying on the bed also. She stared at the ceiling bored, feeling tense right now. Hummm.... Ottokhe?? What to do now... 

Seem that her sister was deeply asleep, Krystal also then tried to sleep since she was bored. Hehhehehe, bye everyone!! Time to sleep~~

 

That Night 

No One POV'S

Jessica just done taking her bath, walking out from the bathroom wearing a length knee bathrobe. She then went to her table make-up, drying for her hair. Done with that, Jessica then went out from her room, finding Krystal who was at the main living room, doing something. 

"What u're doing, Krystal~aa?" she asked, yawning a bit. 

Krystal looked up, smiled at her sister. "Nothing, just some paper work..." answered her, turning back to do her work. Jessica went to Krystal side, peaking at her who was doing her job fully attention. "Have you eat?" Jessica asked then, concern about Krystal. Krystal nodded her head lightly, still not looking at Jessica. Jessica pursed her lips. "Ahhh, I'm so hungry..." Jessica said, strecthing her arms out, walking to the long couch. 

"Why don't you cook, unnie?" asked Krystal softly, not looking at her.

Jessica sighed deeply, not feeling to cook. "I'm not in the mood, Krys... I just felt liked to eat outside. You want to come?" asked Jessica, flickered towards Krystal. "Mmmm, gwenchanayo... I've had work to do. Maybe you should go with Jae oppa..." Krystal answered, looking up at Jessica before smiling meaningfully. Jessica on the other side was surprised by Krystal words, looking at her widen eyes. 

"Wae? Feeling surprised, unnie?" Krystal asked playfully, chuckled looking at her sister expression.

"Yahhhh!!! How you know about that?! Did you get into my room again?!" asked Jessica, made her way to Krystal then. Krystal then tried to run away before her elbow was grabbed by her sister. "Unnie~~!! Let me go!! I didn't do that..." she whined, trying to escape by Jessica hard grip. Jessica looked at her little sister playfully, trying to be mad at her. "You entered my room secretly aren't you?! Yahhhhh, Krystal Jung!!!" she yelled, tried to look mad. 

Krystal let a nervous laugh, feeling afraid. 

"Uh-oh... Minahe, unnie... I didn't me-mean to...." she said, stammered voice. 

Jessica smiled in victory, looking at Krystal scared face. "What did you do in my room? Tell me!" Jessica exclaimed, still holding Krystal elbow tightly. "Errrmmm, I searched u're room secretly? Looking for something that seem curious maybe..." she said, smiling innocence. Jessica looked at Krystal disbelief, knowing that Krystal would do this, hummmpphh!! So unbelievable!! 

"Let me guess... Jaejoong also involved right?" Jessica guessed, looking at Krystal meaningfully. 

Krystal chuckled, nodding her head quickly. "Actually, unnie... I forced him to do this together along with me... At first, he didn't agreed with me... He said that he want you to remember himself by yourself..." Krystal explained honestly. Jessica looked at Krystal, didn't believed of what she just heard. "What do you mean, Krys?" asked her, lossen her grip to Krystal. Krystal sighed, looking at her sister. "Jae oppa... He didn't want to involve with me at first... He said that it was his fault you suffered badly... He said that he just want to make you happy by not intterupting u're life anymore... But, I knew he was lying..." Krystal slightly murmured. 

"I knew that he still loved you, unnie... It just that he didn't want to made you suffered anymore by entering your life... He didn't want you to suffer just because he had come back to u're life, unnie..." Krystal explained honestly, looking at Jessica. "Hmmmm... I should have known this..." Jessica muttered under her breathe, shook her head. She didn't believed at all... Why she had to know how kind and great man he was? He willingly sacrifice his feelings just to look she happy with her life right now, aishhhh!! Why she so stupid didn't noticed all of that before?! Really?!! 

Krystal then looked at her sister, pursing her lips. "Maybe you and him were destinied to be together... It just that you two had to face hard time first." Krystal added, smiling at Jessica. Jessica sighed deeply, walking to her room then. "Unnie, where u're going?!" Krystal yelled, feeling worried now. She then went to follow her sister who was in her room. 

"Unnie, what u're doing?" Krystal asked nervously. 

She was looking at Jessica panicked, seeing her changed her clothe suddenly. "If I'm not back tonight, just stay calm... Don't call me or anything. I'll promised I'll be fine, Krystal. Bye!" Jessica rushly walked out, leaving Krystal who was speechless looking at her sister. Yahhh, really?! What a bad sister, leaving me again, hummpphhh!! Krystal shook her head, pursing her lips. 

This is not good.... Wondered where she's going... Hummmm...