Chapter 30 : The Broken Heart Girl

Love Can't Be Expected

Krystal POV'S

I opened up the door, peaking inside the room a bit. 

I sighed deeply, shook my head. I closed the door behind me softly, feeling a bit depressed now. 

It's already had 2 month passed... But still, my sister just acted that way... Losing her weight with abrupt, not feeling appetite to eat even drink. I felt so sad and oppressed seeing her like this. Her pale, weak face... Her body looked a bit skinny now that her usual look, showing how's she losing her weight all of sudden... 

I shook my head, remembered back of what happened that day...

 

Flashback 

No One POV'S

"He left me, Krsy." Jessica spoke, wrapped her knees with her hands, looking at the window, sitting on the floor. Her face looked all somber. Pain, disappointed, frustrated, all in her face, expressing how's her condition right now. 

Krystal stared at her sister, widen eyes, jaw dropped. "He left you?! But... But, why?" Krystal voice sounded didn't believe. 

Jessica shook her head, looking down at the carpet. "I don't know... He just left me alone with no reason at all." Jessica spoke again, sounded so pain. Krystal walked closer to her sister, kneeling beside her sister. "I can't believe he did this to me... He just came here to tell me, he was leaving... Breaking up with me with no reason at all..." Jessica added, staring blankly at the view through her window room. 

Krystal heard with gasped of shocked. No wonder her sister was acting liked someone who was living liked there's nothing more... She was shocked when her sister had came here, bringing all her stuff here. What more surprising was, her sister already left the house just liked that, not telling anyone about her coming here, not even her friends... 

End Of Flashback 

 

I sighed deeply... What I've had to do now... No way, that my sister would just changed liked that....

I wondered why that guy left her just like that? And what the worst, he left my sister without telling her the reason at all... Leaving her all alone by herself. In pain, depressed and disappointment... 

 

The Next Day 

No One POV'S

Krystal who just got back from school, feeling all tired!!

Fuhhhhh!!! Tired, tired and tired!! Just then...

"Miss Krystal, Miss Krystal!!!" someone screamed, half running towards Krystal. Krystal who was standing at the main door, was surprised to see one of the maids came from the staircase, half ran towards her. 

"Errrrm, what?" asked Krystal, putting her school bag away. 

The maid took a deep breath, panting from the running. "Miss Jessica, she's..." the maid didn't able to finish her words since Krystal just walked passed the maid, running to her sister room. She was surprised when a maid came out from her sister room, scared face, eyes in horror. Krystal immediately went up, stood in front of her sister room now. 

"What happened here?!" Krystal asked to the maid that just scared before. 

The maid turned to look at Krystal, bowing at her. "Sorry, Miss Krystal. I don't know what happened... I'll just doing my job, cleaning her room... But then, Miss Jessica turned out to yell and angry all along..." the maid answered in scared, quiet voice, looking down for her guilty. "That's okay, you can go now." told Krystal. The maid sighed in relieve, thanking Krystal before walked away. 

Krystal then took a deep breathe before she slowly opened the door quietly, at least not wanting to make one sound. 

Too her great surprise, her sister room just like in a jungle!! A really big mess!!! Everything in her sister room was upside down, aground everywhere in the room, scattered all around. Krystal was shocked to see her sister been like this... It was very painfull to see her beloved sister been like this, in pain with depression and disappointment that her sister was facing through right now. In her entire, she's never had seen her sister became like this, in this such condition... Terrible in pain with sad... It's too hard for her to face all this without anyone helping her to solve this problem...

"Unnie?" Krystal called for her sister in soft, polite voice. She walked into the messy room carefully, not stepping onto anything on the floor. Krystal then found her sister, laying on the floor, closing eyes. "Unnie!!!" Krystal then went to Jessica who was laying on the floor, shutting her eyes closed tightly. Krystal knew that her sister just crying before, she can still saw a few drops tears from her sister eyes, rolling along to her cheek. "Unnie... Wake up, unnie..." Krystal said, pulling Jessica's body on her lap. She then brushed her sister hair that covered her forehead. 

Krystal didn't bear to see her sister suffering like this, feeling pain all the time.

Oh god, what she had to do to solve this mess?!! "Krys... I... want... to die..." Jessica suddenly spoke, still closing her eyes, stiffined a bit. Krystal shook her head, caressing Jessica cheek softly. "Unnie... Don't be like this... You have to be strong, unnie... Don't giving up like this, don't made me worried about you, please..." she pleaded to her sister, feeling to cry seeing Jessica's weak, pain condition with broken heart. "I don't deserve anymore to live in this world... I'll should gone long ago from this world..." Jessica added, voice crack. Krystal knew that her sister was terrible in pain since what just happened to her... She was too disappointed and depressed of what she had face through... 

"Unnie... Please... Don't act like this... Don't say something like that, unnie." answered Krystal, holding up her tears, biting her lips. 

Jessica silently cried in Krystal lap, crying all over her heart. She didn't know how longer she had to feel like this... It was too painfull for her to bear this feelings... Her heart already gone, scattered into million pieces since that day... She felt liked she had nothing reason to live on anymore... Krystal just watched her sister crying over her lap, trying to comfort her. She sighed deeply, biting her lips again. 

She never thought a guy could made her sister becaming liked this, something that she really didn't expected to happen... But now, it's happened and she had no idea what to do now... Looking for that guy? She didn't even know what that guy looked alike since her sister never show up a picture of him. "Krys... Please... Just, just let me die here... I can't bear this anymore... I'm not strong enough to face this... It's too hurt and painfull to me..." Jessica murmured in sad, depression voice, still crying silently on Krystal lap. 

Krystal just stared at her sister, hugging her sister tightly, letting her sister tears wetting her clothe. She knew that her sister was broken heart but what she could do? She had no reason where to find that guy... Oh god, please help me... 

 

That Night 

Krystal POV'S

I silently closed my door room, letting my sister sleeping peacefully. I sighed deeply, leaning against the door, shutting my eyes. It's so hard for me to face all this alone... Seeing my sister in pain, suffered like that... I can't bear it to look at my beloved sister broken heart like that. 

I climbed down through the staircase silently, working up my brains to think about how to solve this big mess!! 

Just then...

"Miss Krystal... Your friend already arrived, she's waiting you at the garden." suddenly a voice told me softly. I turned around, finidng Mr.Watson who was looking at me. I nodded, thanking him. I made my way to the garden at the outside, near to main lawn of the mansion. I walked up slowly, greeting my friend in quiet, almost whispering voice. 

"You're okay, Krys?" asked my friend, Erica. 

I sighed deeply, sitting opposite with her. I shook my head, squeezing my head a few times. I'm feeling like having a terrible, bad headache. Erica looked at me, a bit worried. "How's your sister doing? Is she okay now?" Erica asked me in soft tone voice. Hearing my sister name making me sighing deeply, looking somber and sad. "I... don't know, Erica... I didn't expected that guy could left her just like that, alone by herself. And now, she's... Hummm, I don't what to say anymore..." I said in sad, frustrated voice. 

Erica pursed her lips, supporting her chin with her palm. "You didn't try to search for that guy? Maybe some information about him..." Erica suggested,  looking at me directly. I shoved my shoulder, pursed my lips. "I don't know where to find him... The wolrd is big and I didn't even not know where he is right now... Or what he looked like... I've never saw his face neither his picture." I answered lightly, crossed my arms on my chest. 

Both of us kept silent then... 

"Krys... You don't have to force yourself too much on this... You might fall sick." Erica advising me, smiled at me. I smiled back at her but that smile wasn't convincing at all. "I knew but.... Erica, she's my sister... The only one siblings I've had in my life... She's the most one I loved in my life, my beloved sister... I can't bear myself seeing her in such a pain, suffered condition... I don't know what to do anymore... I'm dead." I slowly murmured, hanging up my head. 

Erica then touched my hand, smiling warmly at me. 

"No... You're not alone by yourself, Krystal. I'm here, I'm always be here helping and supporting you at by your side... Don't you remembered that you had me, as your friend..." she said, comforting my feelings. I smiled a bit, glad that it helped ease my uneasy feelings a bit. She then pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back soft and pleasant way. "Don't worry... We're both will make through all of this... Don't worry, you can count on me, okay?" I nodded, hugging her back, feeling relieved having such a good friend as her.