Chapter 44 : Love, Friendship, Disappointment

Love Can't Be Expected

Jessica POV'S

Jaejoong turned to look at me. "What's with that?" he asked, raised one of his eyebrows. 

I sighed deeply, shook my head. "What you mean?" I asked him quietly. He pressed his lips together. "You know what I mean, Jess... Is there something bothered you?" he asked me softly, turning my shoulders so that I faced him. I pursed my lips, sighing again. "I-I... Ummmm... I don't know... I'm felt uncomfortable with him, Joongie~aa..." I blurted out, somber face looking at him.

Jaejoong smiled at me, caressing my cheek. "Why?" he asked me softly, trying to comfort me. 

I shoved my shoulder, pursing my lips. "I don't know... I didn't mean to proud myself but-.... Hmmm, I think that he liked me. I don't liked it!" I muttered under my breathe. Jaejoong smiled a bit, patting my hair softly. "I knew about that... He once had told me." Jaejoong said to me. I looked up at him surprised, widen eyes. 

"Jinjja?!" I asked him, disbelief. 

Jaejoong nodded his head slowly. "Yeah... Although if he didn't told me about that thing, I'll still knew that he liked you, Jess... I can see in his eyes whenever he looked at you. Liked a guy fallen to someone." he explained, smiled at me. "Then-... U're don't felt jealous?" I asked him, smirking. He smiled playfully, touching the tip of my nose. "Errrmm--... At first, I'll just let it go... But then, I realized that he'll never get you." he said confidently, smiling and grinning. 

I looked at him, raised my eyebrows. "And why u're think liked that?" I asked, teasing him. 

He smiled, tangled his hand in his black hair. "I knew that... Becuase, u're still loved me, aren't you?" he answered, leaning against me, on my forehead. I smiled shyly, flickered down to look at our hands linked together. I can felt his warm breathe tickled on my face, warm and soft hitting my face. 

"Mmmmm, are you guys going to kiss? Did we're both intterupting?" a angelic, girl voice asked suddenly. 

I quickly looked up, leaning away from Jaejoong. I saw Krystal looked at me, smiling meaningfully. Erica at her side was chuckling, holding her laugh maybe. "No, we're not. Just talking something." Jaejoong answered, felt ashamed too maybe. Krystal then came towards me, smilling. "Unnie~aa... Do you felt excited playing all this things?" asked Krystal, looked at me.

I pursed my lips, trying to force a smile. 

"Yeah, it's pretty... Ermm-awesome." I answered, stammered. 

Krystal then smiled wider, nodding her head. "Do you girls want to go home?" asked Jaejoong then. Erica and Krystal both nodded. "Ohhh, oppa!! Before we go home, why don't we eat first? I'm hungry!!" Krystal whine, putting her hand on her stomach. I glared at her sharply, trying to tell her to behave nice. 

Jaejoong smiled, nodded then. 

"Come on, let's go!" he said. Krystal and Erica then walked together, leaving both of us behind. Jaejoong turned to look at me, smirked meaningfully. "Wh-what?" I asked him, stammered. 

His lips then suddenly pressed on my pulm lips, making me widen eyes with his sudden doings. His lips was soft and warm on my lips, pressing on me softly. He nibbled my bottom lips softly, cupping my face with his hard marble hands, carefully. I shutted my eyes then, kissing him back softly, tasting his mint taste. 

He then smirked in the kiss, slowly parting away, breaking up the kiss. 

"Come on, you don't want both of them intterupted us again, right?" asked him. I shyly nodded, linking arms with him again. He then softlt kissed my cheek before pulling my hand, dragging me with him. I smiled pleasantly, grinning of course. 

Jaejoong then drove away from the amusement park, entering the highway again. It's already 7:15pm and I didn't realized that the day had turned to night, hehhehhe... "Where we want to eat?" asked Jaejoong, paying full attention of his driving. I shoved my shoulder, pursing my lips. I then turned to look beind, wanting to Krystal. 

"Krys, where we're goin-..." I cut of my words, jaw dropped seeing her fallen asleep, snoring softly. I shook my head seeing her and Erica was sleeping together at the back seats, exhausted. I chuckled quietly, turning to front again. "Aigoo~ Both of them had fallen asleep!" I said, laughing a small laugh. Jaejoong lips twitched into a small grin. "Really? Wondered what they did at the amusement park just now." Jaejoong said quietly. "Well, where we're going to eat?" I asked, leaning on the chair at the passenger side. 

Jaejoong smiled then. "Don't worry, I'll knew where we're going to eat." he murmured, smiling. 

 

No One POV'S

Jaejoong parked the car opposite to a simple design looked small restaurant. Jessica shook Krystal body, telling her to wake up. 

"Krys... Krys... Wake up." she softly said, shaking Krystal body. Krystal then groaned lazily, rolling her body to other side. "Krys!!" Jessica shouted her name, hissing to her. Krystal then groaned, yawning. She then strecthed out her arms and legs, relaxed. Krystal wrapped her face with her palm, looking around. 

"Where are we?" asked her, sleepy, thick voice. 

Jessica smiled, opening the back door. "We're at the restaurant. Don't you remembered? You told you want to eat, right? Come on." Jessica softly ordered, offering her hand. Krystal then pulled Jessica hand, slowly climbed down from the car. She then rubbed her eyes softly, looking around. "Uh-oh, where's Jae oppa?" she asked again. 

"He's already in the inside, looking for table." Jessica answered. Erica already went inside also followed by Krystal and Jessica. All of them then sat at a table consist of 4 people can sit in one time. Jessica sat beside Jaejoong, oppsited with Erica who took seat in front of her. Krystal said opposite with Jaejoong, crossed from her sister. 

Then, a waiter came, giving them a card of various menu. 

"What do you want to eat?" Jaejoong whispered to Jessica, peaking at her. Jessica pursed her lips, looking at the menu. There were many various types of menu but she didn't not know what to choose. She not that hungry at all... "I'll have the ." Erica said, smiled at the waiter warmly. The waiter nodded, writing down on a paper that he was holding. 

Krystal looked up. "I'll have the Sunday roast." she said, giving the menu card to the waiter. "Unnie, what you want to eat?" asked Krystal, looking at her sister who still looking at the menu. "I'll have Fish and Chips." Jaejoong said suddenly, smiled a bit. Jessica then looked up, staring at the waiter. "I'll take the Sirlion steak. And also, give me a Coke." she said, giving the card menu to the waiter. The waiter then bowed a bit before walked away. 

"Ahhh, I'm so sleepy..." Krystal said, leaning her head on the table. 

Erica let out a small chuckle looking at her best friend. She also felt a bit sleepy but she tried to fight the feelings. Both of them had done many things at the amusement park before. No wondered both of them felt exhausted, tiring for today activities. Jessica lean her head on Jaejoong shoulder, playing with his hands under the table. She also felt a bit tiring and mostly dizzy due to that scary rode ride, huhhuhu~~

Erica who was watching, smiled and grinned looking at the both couple. She felt happy looking at them that seem to be happy with each other. As Erica knew, her nephew Kim Jaejoong wasn't a person that easily fallen for someone. If he had fallen to someone, that person seems to be very lucky. She had seen many times that her nephew refused to had someone in his life few years ago. She also had get through when she saw Krystal older sister, Jessica... Suffered from the love relationship that they faced few years ago due to the misunderstood between both of them. 

Sometimes she want to laugh alone when she remembered what just happened between both of them. It just liked a love story, where there's always a conflict between the hero and the heroin, fighting for their love until last forever. She really hoped that someday would get married, living as a happy couple just liked now.... Hopefully!! :D

 

Few Next Days 

No One POV'S

Erica had safely flew back to her hometown, giving a goodbye to her nephew, Kim Jaejoong and also to the Jung sisters. Krystal had to fly back to San Francisco since she had a emergency flopped up suddenly. In the same time, their father had already want to retired due to his health condition. Maybe in a few months or.... Hummm don't know... Just wait and see!! 

Jessica was all alone in the apartment right now, watching the tv. 

She muched the chocolate sweets in , tasting the melting sweetness from the chocolate sweets. She felt a bit lonely that usual since she used to hear Krystal playing around with her, teasing her a lot. Although sometimes she felt annoyed with her little sister but when she's not around she felt liked disappeared something. 

Another thing that dazzled in her mind was someone attitude that made her felt guilty and sometimes felt annoyed in the same time. Taecyeon, her senior at the company had been weird with her. He seem to be avoiding her since they met at the amusement park that day. He seem to be quiet that usual, only spoke with her about works. He also didn't smiled liked he used to do at her, only smiled sometimes. Sometimes Jessica felt that Taecyeon smiled at her just liked a mocking way. Is he angry what just happened? 

Why would he be angry? It's not she and him had any relationship between both of them. Hummmm... Maybe that he just disappointed seeing her with Jaejoong since Jessica knew that Taecyeon had feelings for her secretly. Liked Jaejoong said, although he didn't blurted it, she can told by his doings to her. How he smile at her... How kind he acted in front of her, helping her in anytime. 

It seem liked with her relationship with Jaejoong making her friendship with Taecyeon became apart. She don't want to be liked that. She want to friend with him, to tell him that she still want to friend him but she just can acted him as her friend not his boyfriend or something more that that... She loved him as a friend, not liked she loved Jaejoong as someone she loved a person. 

Maybe I'll should talk to him... Jessica pursed her lips, sighed. Probably... 

 

The Next Day 

Jessica POV'S

I dressed myself properly this morning, feeling a little freshment to go to the company today. 

As I thought last night, I want to settle this problem out. I want to talk to Taecyeon properly, hoping that he would find my situation right now. It's not liked I'm fraudulent to him or betrayed him, something liked that. I didn't even had any relationship with him at all!! I shook my head, trying to be positive this morning. 

I'll also brought my cardigan along ( http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/167981/167981_in_l.jpg ) in case if I'm feeling cold later. It seem to be a bit cloudy today. I put on a bit lipsticks on my pulm, small sized lips. I tied my hair into ponytail, wearing a scarf along my neck. You know why? I've think that all of you know why...

Hehehhe, that's because I want to hide the mark that was located at the hollow behind my nape. I don't anyone to see it since it was a private thing, hehhehe... The mark still had there but it almost blurry, maybe in few days more it would be disappeared. I grabbed my purse, walking to the main door. I locked the door then, took the lift to the ground level. 

I went to my car, unlocking it. It was rainy a bit when I reached at my car. The temperature was a bit cold too... I drove my car away from the apartment sector, entering the highway. It was pretty busy on the road this time although I'm felt that I awake earlier this morning. Maybe people rushing to go their work to, kekkeke...

I reached at the company around 15 minutes later. I was a bit late since I was caught up in the traffic jam this early morning. I parked my car under a shady tree, locking it. I then quickly half running to the company, standing at the main entrance. The rain seem to be more heavier, pouring liked cats and dogs. I inserted my worker card, walking inside the company. There were few people greeted me, smiling at me warmly. I went to the second floor where my room is. I bumped with one of the worker at the third floor, stopping that person. 

"Have Taecyeon come?" I asked that person. 

That person shook her head, shoved her shoulders. "It's been 2 days he's not entered this office. Maybe he sick probably." answered the worker before climbing down to the ground floor. I pursed my lips, a bit surprised. I didn't know that he didn't entered to work for about 2 days already. Is he really sick? That could be... I didn't know because I was busy with my photoshoot outside the company area, going to somewhere else. How could I knew if this company burned at all? Duhhh!! 

I went inside my room, putting my purse on the table. 

On my table there were 2 files and also a thin file containing a few papers inside it, maybe some sketching. I sat down on the leather chair, began to look at the file that was on my desk. The thin file had a few sketch in it and also a paper telling me to sketch a few design according to the theme that was given, hummmm... Not bad, huhh? 

Just then, there a light knock on the door. 

I'll looked up. "Come in." I said softly, fixing my gaze towards the door. 

"Sorry for disturbed... But, Taecyeon already went inside his room. Do you want to see him?" the same person that I asked just now told me, looked at me. I smiled a bit, raised my palm at her. "Emmm, thanks for telling. You can go now, thanks again." I said to her warmly, smiling at her. She nodded then, made her way, walking out from my room. I then closed the file, brought my cell phone with me. I wore my cardigan then, covered up my exposing skin. I'm felt kinda having a fever right now... Hummm...

I climbed up to the third floor, walking carefully through the hallway. I then reached at his room, standing right in front of that room. I took a very deep breathe before slowly knocked on the door few times. Few minutes then, I heard his quiet, low voice told to come in. I silently walked to the room, braving myself. He looked up, meeting with eyes. He then flickered away, acted liked ignoring me, just liked I'm not presence in this room at all. 

"Taec... Can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked politely, soft voice. 

He just nodded a bit, not looking at me at all. I took a deep breathe, trying to be calm although I'm feeling liked butterflies in my stomach right now. "Look, I want to know... What happened to you actually? You're changed... You not liked yourself I used to know." I mumured quietly, looking at him. He sighed deeply, wrapped his face in his palm. 

"You don't know anything, Jessica... Just get out, please... Leave me alone." he ordered to me, quiet low voice. 

I was stammered, surprised by his unfriendly behavior. "Fine then!! You know what if u're acting liked this, you will regret for yourself!! Why you would have to became liked this?!" I asked him, high voice, looking at him furiously. He looked up, gritting his teeth. "You asked me why?! You should asked yourself, Jessica!! I won't became liked this if you don't do this liked me!!" he answered me back, stood up at his seat. 

My face was redden, feeling furious now. What's was his problem?! He told that acted liked I'm the one who was fault in this problem, hummpphhh!! "What?! What I've had done to you?! I didn't do anything wrong to you! You the one who misunderstood it!! If you're saying that this all connected for my relationship with him, you wrong!! I want to ask you something!! Why would you angry to me, acting liked I'm the one who false of this problem!! I want to tell you that, did we had any special relationship?! That you can put blame on me?! Did I ever made you wrong?! You're the one who didn't see what's going on here!!" I shouted at him, feeling very mad. 

I felt liked my pride was scattered on the floor when he blurted those hurt, harsh words. 

"You know what, I'm done!! Very, very done!!" I said to him angrily, storming off from his office. I then walked in rush, went down to the second floor, getting inside my room. I grabbed my purse, quickly paced out from my room. I tried to fight my tears all my way to the outside of the company, biting my lips. Ahhhh, what did I do was wrong... I was so stupid to think that I can solve this problem... But, I can't!! Is-isk-isk... I was too weak to handle this alone.... 

I unlocked my car, starting the engine then. I then took a deep breath, leaning my forehead against the steering. I bite my lips, fighting my tears that was there, fighting for me. I then drove slowly, leaving the company ward, heading to a place. 

 

That Night 

Someone POV'S

I drove my car anxiously, running through the dark quiet highway. 

My heart was beating thumped, feeling very anxious now. Where is that person?? 

I went to that person place but it was unlocked and dark, showing no one was in that place that time. I sighed deeply, praying for that person would be okay right now... 

I wrapped my face nervously, feeling very worried right now. If something bad happened-.... Ahhhh, I don't know what to do.... Where is that person? Where could the places that person would be right now? I sighed deeply, still driving. I then picked up my cell phone, calling for someone. 

"Hello?" someone on the line. 

"Krys!! Help me!" I said anxiously, worried voice. "Ohhh, Jae oppa... Waeyo?" she asked me softly. "Krys, do you know where u're sister could probably go went she's upset? Or mad maybe..." I asked her, hoping that she would give an answer. She was silent in few minutes, thinking maybe. "Hurmmmm.... I think that maybe she went to the Echo Park. She usually went there went she stress or something... Wae? Is there something bad happened?" she asked me, little worried in her voice. "No, nothing happened. Just a little problem, don't worry I'll try my best to solve it. Thanks, Krys. I'll call you later." I said to her, hanging up. 

I rushly drove to Echo Park which was near to where I'm driving right now. 

When I reached there, I parked my car at the car park, hurried my pace. Since it was night, it was a bit difficult for me to look for her since the view was a bit dark. Although there were poll lamps everywhere, I'll still can't find Jessica... I don't know why she suddenly made so many missed call this evening... When I called her back, her voice was cracking, sounded liked she's holding to cry. 

I was worried... When I asked her, she didn't answered at all, hanging up the phone immediately. 

I walked along the pavement, wondering around, looked for her. There only some people there so it's not too hard, hummmm... Just then, my eyes caught a very familiar figure sitting on the grass, wrapping her knees with her arms. I then quickly paced my steps, hurried to that spot. 

"Jess?" I called for her, hoping that it was her. 

That person then turned around, looking somber and sad face. Her eyes were a bit swollen, redden face. She was holding few tissues, wiping her tears maybe. 

"Joongie..." Jessica whispered my name, hugging me suddenly. I was surprised by her doings, rubbing her back softly, trying to calm her down. She then sobbing on my chest, crying silently in my arms. My shirt was drenched by her tears, becaming wet already. Her shoulder was up and down, tried to stop her cry. "Jess... Shhhhh, please stopped crying." I told her softly, rubbing her back then, coaxing her. 

I've think that it might worked a bit since she was stiffened, stopped crying a bit. 

I then cupped her face with both of my hands, looking at her. Her face was sad, somber at all. Her small, rounded eyes was a bit swollen and her face were all red and a bit dried from her tears. I slightly wiped her tears with my thumb softly. "Why u're crying, hmmm?" I asked her softly, quiet voice. She stiffened, flickered away. 

"I'm crying because I'm mad." she slowly told me, hard, low voice. I looked at her, disbelief. "What do you mean? Why you be mad?" I asked her again, brushing her messy, tangled hair. "I'm mad to someone that made my pride scattered away!" she madly said, looking down at her hand. "Who?" I asked her, looked at her face. 

"Taecyeon..." she whispered his name. I smiled a bit, my guess was right. 

No wondered she was crying right now. I knew all of this just because Taecyeon texted me, telling that Jessica was mad at him, furiously stormed off from his room, leaving the company then. At first, I was mad at him since he did that to her just because he told me that he felt jealous and still can't accepted the fact that Jessica and I are together. He said that he truly regret, feeling guilty for treating Jessica liked that since it was not her fault at all. He the one who just over reacted. 

"Shhhh, everything's okay... Taec had told me everything, he said he's sorry." I softly murmured at her, looking at her deeply. She looked a bit surprised, widen her eyes. "Did he told you?" she asked then. "Aniyo... He just texted me, told me that you were mad at him, storming off from his room. He saw your car heading out from the company ward and he felt regret of what he done to you. He said to me that he acted liked that because he was jealous and still can't accepted that you and I together." I carefully explained to Jessica, hoping that she would understand. 

She puckered, stiffened. "I'm upset he did that... He hurt my heart by those harsh words..." Jessica muttered under her breathe, playing with my fingers, tracing it. I smiled a bit, patting her head then. "Jess... Don't be mad. Maybe that he acted liked that because it shown how much he liked and loved you... At least, you should understood his feelings toward you." I mumbled to her, her light brown hair. 

She sighed again, flickered to look at me. 

"Am I over reacted?" she asked me suddenly, pouted. I chuckled a bit, shook my head. "Aniyo, u're just depressed maybe. Well, you have to give him a chance though. Maybe after this you two could cooperate together again." I advised her, kissed her cheek softly. She grinned, hugging me then. "I'll loved you..." she shyly murmured, ducking her head on my chest again. 

I smiled lightly, kissing her hairline, her hair. 

"I'll loved you too, Jess... I've always loved you." I simply murmured, smiling...