Chapter 29 : Graduation With Too Much Surprises

Love Can't Be Expected

The Weekends

No One POV'S

Erica and Krystal just arrived at Krystal mansion. Both of them then climbed out from the car, walking through the main door. Erica was surprised to see how politely Krystal's maids greeting them with warm smile. And the mostly, she didn't believe that her eyes now watching Krystal place living, a huge big mansion. She didn't believe that she's now standing here, looking at Krystal's mansion all by herself. Krystal had once told Erica about her place living. At first, Erica seem didn't believed it since Krystal, her older sister and her parents just lived there. Why would build such a big huge house since if only just 4 people living in the house? But now, she was amazed looking how's elegant and huge Krystal mansion was. So unbelievable!!

"Where's your sister?" asked Erica, walking at Krystal side, climbing the staircase now. 

Krystal smiled a bit. "She's maybe in her room, doing her 'thing' maybe." answered Krystal. Erica looked at her friend confused. "What mean by her thing?" asked her, dumbfounded. Krystal chuckled a bit, shook her head. "Probably she's now writing her diary or maybe just locking herself up in the room, daydreaming all by herself." told Krystal. "Your sister wrote a diary?! Wow... She's really a diligent person..." murmured Erica, amazed by Krystal's older sister. 

Krystal lips twitched into a small smile. "Well, she said that that's the only way she can express about her feelings to that guy... Even if she told someone about her feelings, liked me... She said that the burden won't losing away... She want the guy know how much she loved him... I can't imagined if that guy seriously breaking up with her and left her just like that. I'm afraid... If this ended badly..." Krystal mumbled under her breathe, sighed deeply. 

Erica just looked at her friend before both of them stopped in front of average wooden door. Krystal lightly knocked the door a few times. 

"Come in." Jessica answered from the inside. Krystal opened up her sister door room, peaking inside the room. She was looking at her sister who was sitting on the leather sofa, facing against both of them, staring at the window view. "Unnie~aa... Sorry for disturbing you but, I've brought someone with me. She's my best friend in school, Erica." Krystal told her sister, smiling. 

Jessica then stood up from her seat, tied her blonde hair into a ponytail before turned to face both of them. Erica who was on other side was surprised to see Krystal's older sister face!! It seem liked... "Hi, nice to meet you girl." Jessica spoke in quiet, angeliic voice. Her lips turned into a small grin. Erica quickly bowed a bit to Jessica, smiling at the gorgeous looked woman. "Hello. I'm Erica Dawson, nice to mee you." she replied, introducing herself. "Ohhh, I'm forgot... By the way, my sister named was Jessica Jung. Or you can known her as Jung Soo-Yeon, her korean name." Krystal intterupted, smiling at both of them. Jessica just smiled a bit, still looking at both of them. 

"You know unnie~aa... Erica really want to meet you since I'm always spoke about you at her. She said that she want to meet you through facely, seeing you standing in front of her." Krystal then said playfully making Erica turned into deep blush. She then nudged Krystal by hitting her friend stomach with her elbow. Jessica just smiled, looking at Erica. "Really? I've never thought of something liked that. Well, here I am then Miss Dawson. It's very nice to know you." Jessica added. Erica just nodded, smiling shyly. "Okay then. Enough of this. Once again, I'm sorry unnie if I was disturbing you... Come on, Erica." Krystal said then, pulling Erica hands towards the door. 

Both of them then walked out from the door. "Krys, wait up!!" Erica called her name, telling her to come by her side since she's not walking yet. Krystal then paced slowly to her friend, looking at her. "What?" she asked. Erica pursed her lips, looking at Krystal. "Krys... I've think that I had met your sister somewhere... Her face... Seems familiar to someone that I've known." Erica murmured quietly, looking at Krystal curiously. Krystal then let out a small, quiet chuckled, hitting Erica hand then. "Of course you had seen here, silly!! Don't you remembered that I've had once showed to you my sister picture? Of course you had seen her, aigoo~~" Krystal answered still chuckling before walked away leaving dumbfounded Erica. 

"But... I've had seen her somewhere... But, where?" she mumbled to herself, pursed her lips. 

 

At The Airport 

Krystal POV'S

I looked at my sister who just back from the cafe, buying a can of coke. She really fond of coke, right?? Coke, coke and coke... :D

My sister sipped her coke slowly, smiled at me a bit. "You always liked coke, right unnie?" I asked her, flashing my teeth. She just nodded a bit, continued to sip again her coke. Just then, an promulgation was made, saying that all the flight passengers had to made their way to the departured room. My sister stood up from her seat, looking at me then.

"Okay now... I'll have to go. Take good care of yourself, Krys... Don't make me worry, okay?" my sister said to me, patted my head lightly, twitching her small baby pink lips into a small line. I nodded my head in agreed, smiling warmly at her. I then pulled her body towards me, getting ourselves into a warm, tight hug. My sister rubbed my back pleasantly, chuckled quietly but still I can heard at hearing ears. She then releasing me from hug, bending herself to kiss my head lightly. 

I waved my hand towards my beloved sister, wishing her for good time. "I'll be there one day before graduate unnie." I told her, still waving her. She nodded at me,  waved back at me before walked inside the departure room, slowly disappeared from my sight. Yeah, hopefully... I hoped she's be in a good condition also...

 

The Next Few Days 

No One POV'S

It had been spreading the biggest, latest news. Almost half of the ex-students from last semester had score greatly in their final exam test. Even their college president was very proud, saying that it was the best result after than 4 years they had before. Just only a few students who didn't passed the exam maybe had to repeat back their 3 years of studying, studied back and taking the exam. 

Also, for the students who got a really great result maybe could already get offered by an interview by working at some company or even place, since they had fulfill the condition to be the good worker. There's also some students had to apply for some vancant to find job since they all had graduated. 

Speaking of graduate, today was the Graduation Day. 

The day that almost all the ex-students had been waiting for, waited for their names to call out, walking on the stage, receiving their results and also apprecition certificate from the college department. And for those who maybe lucky, they also could get the offered job from some famous, well-know company that had really a good results. Some said that only a few lucky students get that opportunity offered. 

Jessica was dressed in blue light knee dress with her hair been tied into ponytail. Krystal was here, accompanying her and also seeing her graduate today. Since they parents were too busy, they couldn't made it to see Jessica's graduation today. They now will fly off to Alaska, having some important meeting to attend. Hummpphh, they always busy with their work. Krystal was wearing a waist skirt with top white floral design. She also wore a silver hairband on her head, making her looked cute that day. 

"Soo-Yeon~aa!!!" someone called for Jessica name loudly. 

Jessica who was talking with Krystal turned to face the person who called her name, was surprised when she been slammed by someone hard, made her almost fall backwards. "Yuri~aa!!" Jessica called her friend name in shock, hugging her back. "Yur-... Can't... breathe..." Jessica murmured in quiet voice, feeling tight. Yuri then chuckled, immediately releasing her 'tight' hug, making Jessica breatheless. "Mianhae, Soo-Yeon~aa..." Yuri said in chuckling, smiling. Krystal who was watching feeling a bit weird since her sister friend called her sister, Soo-Yeon. Usually people in San Francisco called her sister by Jessica, she didn't not know that here, her friend called her Soo-Yeon.

"Aheemm!!" Krystal then made a 'fake' cough, pretending to look away when both of the girl turned to look at her. "Ohhh, sorry. Yuri, this is Krystal Jung. Or Jung Soo-jung, her korean name by the way. She's my beloved little sister and also the only one my siblings. Krystal, this is Yuri, Kwon Yuri. My best friend." told Jessica, smiling at her younger sister. Krystal then shook hand with Yuri, smiling at her warmly. "Anyeong!! Nice to meet you, Krystal, right?" Yuri asked. Krystal then nodded, flashing her teeth lightly. 

Jessica then looked around, looking back at Yuri. "Where's your Minho?" asked Jessica playfully. 

Yuri giggled in happy, feeling a bit blushed. "Errrm, he's looking for an empty parking park to park his car. Well, you know today was full right? Since many people came here..." Yuri answered, smiling. Yuppp, that's right. The College Median Hall which can easily been packed by 300,000 people in one time, seem to be really pack in there, showing how many people were here today just only for this graduation thing. Just then, 3 of them were been greeted by someone, two person actually. 

"Hey guys!! Long time not seeing you all, truly you Yuri~aa!! Disappearing all the 3 weeks holiday, huhh?" Taeyeon playfully asked her. Yuri just shoved her shoulders ahead, smiling in innocence. "Well, it's been great time... I'll spend almost my 3 weeks with fun activities!" Yuri said cheerfully. Taeyeon just smiled, shook her head. "Errrm, guys... Once again, I'll introduce you all my little sister, Krystal Jung. Or Jung Soo-jung, her korean name." Jessica then spoke, gesturing to Krystal who was standing beside her in silence, been as observer since just now. "Ohhh, so you're Krystal... Hummm, you're just pretty as your older sister." Taeyeon then answered making Krystal blushed in bright pink, cheek burned. 

Jessica who was standing beside her younger sister, chuckled quietly looking at shy Krystal. "By the way, I'm Kim Taeyeon. And this is Na Eun. So Na Eun." Taeyeon said to herself before introducing someone who was standing behind her. Na Eun then smiled shyly at Krystal, bowed a bit at her. Yuri on the other side feeling uneasy about Na Eun here, with their group... Such a nuisance!! Tchhhh!! 

"Okay guys... Enough talking, we're got to go. The ceremony maybe started in a few minutes from now, palli!!" Taeyeon then suddenly said. All of them then nodded, wearing their graduation robe before went inside the hall, seating at their places already. A few minutes then, Minho came, whispering something to Yuri. Krystal who was watching, turned in flash looking at Jessica who seem just calm saw that 'romantic' scene. 

The ceremony then began with the opening speech from the master of ceremony, welcoming the ex-students with a warm and open arms. They were told that all of them did a great job for their college learning, struggling for the best to get their dreams successfully. Then, the college president were welcome to giving an opportunity for gave a speech that memorable day. The president seem to be proudly happy with the students result for the last semester, since it was pretty good. Almost all the students got the good results, showing that their had work hard to gain the sucess. They were a few students who got an opportunity offered from some company since 'their' results were very better, showing their skills. 

Minute then, the students president, who else if it wasn't Choi Minho, Yuri's boyfriend. No wonder Yuri seem excited all about when it's time for the student president to give some speech. The spech was about congratulating for who successfully passed the final exam with effort and hardwork. And also for those who didn't lucky enough, try again. Don't be such a surrender, okay?! 

A few minutes then, the students were called to line up at the edge of the hall, lining up for taking their graduation certificate just in a few minutes. 

"Kyyyaaa!! I'm already nervous!!!" said Yuri, palm shaking. Taeyeon who was looking, chuckled looking at Yuri's crazy behavior. "Yahhh, Yuri~aa... Just be relax okay? Don't be such nervous like that... Be calm and just relax up yourself... It's not liked you're going to have a war at the battlefield." Taeyeon said playfully. Yuri then sticked out her tongue as 5 years old kid. 

Then, their names were called one by one. All of them happily receiving their results, which it was good one!! They also got the appreciation certificate from the college, showing that their already graduate from the college!! "Yeahhhhh, finally!!!!!" Taeyeon said in excited, feeling really happy now. Jessica then was been congrated by Krystal, telling her that she's happy since her older sister had graduate successfully. "Gumawo, Krystal~aa..." Jessica said, smiling at her little sister. Krystal then took a look at her sister results, surprised to see that her sister got a really good results. Almost all of her paper got A+ and also she got offered to work at a well-known company. Damn!!! 

Taeyeon pulled Na Eun arms suddenly, grabbed her to a place far a bit from the others. "Have you seen her? I didn't see her anywhere..." Taeyeon murmured, looking at Na Eun. "So did with me... But, I did see her when we went inside the hall but then she just vanished. I wondered where she went..." Na Eun answered. Taeyeon pursed her lips about to say something but then a photographer called all the students who had graduated to sit in a group, taking a graduation picture to be put inside the college album. 

"Okay, when I said 1,2,3... You all jump, giving me a happy smile while throwing your cap to the air." ordered the photographer. The students then nodded, feeling impatient to do that now. Just then, the photographer said 1,2,3 and all the students cheered themselves up before starting to jump higher and threw their graduation cap to the air liked the movies... Happy expression on each one face, feeling relieved and happy since they all graduated in a good way. Such a great time... :)

"Na Eun~aa... Call the others. We need to settle this one first. You go find the others, go!" urge Taeyeon before vanished through the crowd. 

 

Someone POV'S

I walked along the hallway alone, feeling a bit weird and also scared. Just now, I was sitting on the park, feeling frustrated and now I was called to go to the Office. What the hell?!! Am I been pranked or what?! Huhhhhh!!! This is really bad and worst!!! I've never felt like this before. I'm feeling so angry and frustrated now since I've failed on my final test!!! 

And that mean I've had to repeat back the bored, worst 3 years of studying... Again?!! In this stupid college?!! Damn, ing nuts!!! Huhhh!!! 

"Uh-oh, Tae-Hyun~aa!!!" I called the person name, half ran towards him. 

He then turned to look at me, sighing in somber face. I looked at him weirdly. "Where you're going?" I asked him. "To the office." he murmured in sad, pain voice. I wondered why he's liked that. "So... How's your results? I bet it good right?? Hummmphhh..." I grumbled alone, feeling envy now. All my friend had got the best results while me.... Humppphhh!!! 

He just sighed, rubbing his face with his palm. "You're think I've passed? I even failed on my Trigonometry... Damn!!!" he said, gritting his teeth tightly. I just stared at him before he then urge us to walk to the office. We're both then went inside the office, surprised to see my uncle there, sitting while hanging up his head down. "Uncle?" I called him making him looked up. His face look pain and disappointed, maybe he was desperating to see me passed the exam but I turned him down... Hummmm.... 

"Took a seat both of you." he said in quiet, hard voice. 

Both of us then took a seat, seating opposite with him. Just then, a light knock on the door distracting us. "Come in, girls." said my uncle. I looked at him weirdly before my eyes flickered towards the door. Too my very great surprise, I saw 4 girls walking inside the room. And one of them was my rival enemy, Jung Soo-Yeon, that , ing girl. Humpphhh!! Then, I'll also saw her 2 idiotic friend, Kim Taeyeon and that ing nuts Kwon Yuri, who always want to fight for me for that Soo-Yeon girl. And there was another girl, but I didn't recognize her since I've had never seen her face before. She was standing close to Soo-Yeon, holding a bit of her hand. 

Both of them then sat near to us. I glared at Soo-Yeon when her eyes met mine. I saw she just pressed her lips together before looked away. I smiled in satisfied. "Okay then..." my uncled began to talk. "As you know, I'll call you here Dara~aa... Because someone asked me to do it. She said that it was very important thing and also she want me to hear too." said my uncle, looking at me unfriendly eyes. "Okay, Taeyeon... You can start from here..." my uncle said then, leaning on his chair, looked at Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon then bowed a bit, thanking to my uncle with a smile. I looked in disgust, pretended to be such a nice girl. Tchhhhh, it's not working !! 

"Well, there's a reason all of you to come here... I've had something important to tell about... About something that someone had been hiding before this, with someone she called as a teamwork, maybe..." Taeyeon started to speak, walking around the office. I looked at her puzzled, dumbfounded of what she's talking about. Just then, Taeyeon made her way towards me, standing in right between me and Tae-Hyun. I looked at her coldly, full of hater. "Well, maybe both of you might want to say something... I'm giving a chance here for both of you... Just tell about it before I told someone else to tell it." she said meaningfully, smiling in a mocking way. 

I looked at her puzzled, feeling a bit angry. "What are you talking about?! Can you just get it to the straight point?!" I blurted out at her madly, looking at her furious. She just returned me with a slight smile before flickered her eyes towards Tae-Hyun. "How about you, guy? Doesn't want to talk anything? Or maybe confessing about something that might you had did but you kept it as a big secret in your life... Since just both of you knew about that..." she told Tae-Hyun. Tae-Hyun looked up at her, giving a cold look. "What do you want, woman?" he asked in whispered, hard voice, gritting his teeth between them. 

Taeyeon then stared at him long before she then sighed deeply. "Okay then. If both of you doesn't want to say anything, so... Let me, shall we?" she said, smiled in mocking way. Just then, she told someone outside to come in. My heart skipped a beat, feeling full of curious for who that person is... When the person opened the door, my jaw dropped in full of shock. 

"Na Eun?!!" I called her name, looking at her widen eyes. 

Na Eun then flickered her eyes towards me, looked at me with sharp glance. "Ne, it's me Dara~aa... Surprise, surprise." she said in mocking tone, twitching into a small line of her lips. I pressed my lips together, feeling weird. "Okay, what going on here? I don't understand Taeyeon~aa..." that Yuri girl suddenly intterupted our little conversation, still looking puzzled. I've think that I'm feeling the same way since I had no idea what she's going to do later. 

"I'll can explain that. I'm sorry but... I can't go on like this anymore. If you all want to know, this girl... And that guy!!" Na Eun pointed towards Tae-Hyun who was looking at her with miserable expression. "You're both are cruel people that I've ever met in my entire life!!! You're two a killer!!! You're both who's the one planned the accident that happened to Soo-Yeon that day. Both of you planned by hitting her when she was about to cross the road after Yuri's cousin birthday party... I knew eveything about that!!" she blurted out in furious expression. 

I looked at her, widen eyes, gasped in shock. How's on earth... She knew about that.... 

"I knew you both planned that thing... I know eveything!!" Na Eun continued, looking at both of us with redden face. I looked down, feeling my uncle eyes on me, fluttered in shock. "You.... did what, Dara..." my uncle asked me, sounding very sad and pain voice. I pursed my lips, trying to be silence. "If you're saying us... Then show us proof!! If you're think by just telling us that would show us we're the one who did that!!!" Tae-Hyun suddenly spoke up bravely, also looked mad. na Eun then smiled in mocking again, searching something. Just then, she threw a casette right into Tae-Hyun face. 

"That's the proof!!! That's what you want and I'll already gave it to you, !!! You're think I'm not brave enough to say this even I don't have proof?! Huhhh?!!" she asked in high voice. Truly I said, I never seen her like this. Tae-Hyun face already becaming pale, looking scared now. Just then, I realized my tears already bream over my eyes, rolling down to my cheek. "How could you did such thing like this, Dara?!! You're just made my pride down, you know!!!! I can't believe you're behaving like this!!!!" my uncle yelled at me then, right on my face. 

I just sat there, doing anything else except crying over regret. 

Just then, I heard the door slammed in loud and found that my uncle was nowhere... I bet he's been very disappointed with myself.... 

"I can't believe you made all of this!!! You're so stupid, !!!" Tae-Hyun suddenly yelled at me, furious face. I looked up at her, crying. Then, 2 cops came in, suddenly handcuff us at the wrist. "You're two under arrest for trying for a murder." said one of the cops, already trying to drag me out from the room. I struggled myself, not wanting to go. I saw Soo-Yeon walking to me, looking all somber. 

She stared at me long enough before spoke. "Why... Why you did this..." she asked in quiet, sad voice. I became annoyed with her innocence person!! Tchhhh, !!! I sighed deeply. "You want to know why?? I hate you since the first you came here... You ruined everything that I'll want to lute!!! You grabbed everyone attention by your prettiness, brain and what more else?!! And now, Jaejoong?!! You know what, a just liked you doesn't fit with him!!! That's because you're just an ordinary girl unliked me!!! I'm the one who control eveything here... So, get ou-..." 

Prangggg!!!! 

Ouchhh... I felt a sharp sting on my face. I touched my cheek, which now redden... "Krystal!!!" Soo-Yeon said, pulling that girl away from me. I looked back at that girl, looking surprised of what she did to me just now. "What you're thinking you doing?!" I asked her mad. The girl seem very furious because I can see from her redden tomato face, just hot like chilli. 

"What I'm doing?! I'm just slapping you!! Don't you felt it, or do you want me to slap you again?! Yahhhhhh, you liar woman!!! So, you're the person who almost killed my sister, huhh?!" she blurted out, I stared her in shocked. Sister?? "You're the one who should see yourself first.... You know what?!! You don't anything about my sister!!! Don't you dare to call her like that!!! You're the one who wasn't know yourself is...." she said in hard, mad voice. Just then, she pulled Soo-Yeon away while me.... Just staring at all of them before dragging away from the cops...

What I've had done.... 

 

At Jessica House 

Jessica POV'S

I sighed deeply, still sitting in the driver seat. 

I shook my head a few times, trying to forget about the incident. It already passed a week since the graduation day... And also a week passed after that incident in the office. I still can't believe that Dara was too determined planning all of that just because she think that I'm was her rival, her competitor... I didn't understand her, why she hate me so much... She said that she also hate me because of him...

He choosed me instead of her... She, who had loved for him for a few years... 

I then climbed out from my car, locking it up. I watched the sky, it seem liked it going to be rain since it was dark cloud, not showing any sunshine. I walked in silence, heading my way to my house. But then, a tall man stood in front of me, blocking my way. I looked up, feeling a bit scared seeing how big he is, he might hurt me. "Out of my way!!!" I told than man, tried to push him. He fastly grabbed both of my wrist in a stiff grip. I struggle myself to release from his too strong grip, I'll bet it would be some bruises. 

"Let her go..." said a voice. I frozen in my place, gasped quietly. 

The man who was holding my wrist just now slowly releasing his grip, taking a few steps backward, hand in the back. I stay frozen in my place, didn't want to turn around. I shut my eyes closed, trying to shook my head. Don't tell me this is another one of my stupid imagination... But then, a pair of hands landed on my shoulders, slowly pushed my body to face that person. I'll kept still, shutting my eyes tightly. "Jess, open your eyes..." that voice spoke to me again, soft and silk one. I took a deep breathe, shook my head a few times. I knew it!! I was dreaming right now!!! God... How many times I've had to dream about him?!! Why can't I get over it?!! Why?!! 

"Jess, please... I'll need to talk something to you." his voice continued, already touched my cheek with his fingers. I took a very deep deep breathe before finally I was brave enough to open my eyelids, looking at the person in front of me. And there he is, standing in front of me, looking at me with hard, carefull and also unfriendly eyes. I felt uneasy about that, a bit... I didn't know what had happened to me but I was jumped to him, hugging him while wrapping my hands on his nape, both with my hands. I smelled his scent, still not changed... Just like the same with the same day he gone far from me... I'll miss him so much... And now, he's here... Here, standing by my side... In front of me... 

But then, something that was surprising I get from him. 

He pulled me away from the hug, looking at me serious face. "Follow me... I had something to talk with you, come on..." he said, pulled my wrist then, ordered me to follow him. I just followed him although my mind was confusing of what going's on here... Since my house was a bit far away from other people, he made to a place near to a forest by my house. Yeah, my house seem near a bit to the deep, dark forest. He continued walking, making me felt uneasy about this. This is bad, bad... I kept repeating it in my mind. As we were walking along the way to the deep forest, I spoke out.

"Let's talk, it's already far away if that what you want..." I spoke in quiet, soft voice, looking at him with my eyes. Examining every inch of his face. He then stopped walking, slowly releasing my eyes. I saw his eyes was looking behind me and I turned to behind me, finding a few tall man was at the back, a few yards far from us. I wondered who are they to him?? I turned back to him, seeing him staring at me with cold glance. I pursed my lips, trying to ease away my negative feelings. "So... What you're want to talk about? Tell me..." I said to him quietly, almost liked whispering. 

He then took a deep breathe before flickered his eyes towards mine, staring at me with unreadable expression. "Jess... I'm leaving, away..." he spoke under his breathe, quiet and hrad voice. I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to remember of what he said just now. "Wha... wh... what?" I asked him back, looking at him directly on his face. He stared back at me, unfriendly eyes at all. I can tell that he really serious right now just by looking at his hard face. "I'm leaving away from this country... I'll not going to be here anymore." he told me again, feeling liked nothing happened. 

I tried to think properly, taking a deep breathe. "Okay then, I'll follow you." I said in determined, looking at him warmly. He shook his head, looking down at the ground. "No, you don't have to. It's not a place for you there, besides you're not suitable to be there." he said in a harsh, hard voice. I looked at him, feeling all sad now. "Bu... But, you promised me!! You promised me that you're always be at my side whe-..." 

"When it's the best for you." he snapped my words, looking at me darkly, without even cared about my feelings. I can felt now my tears was going to break down in a few minutes... "I just came here to tell you that. I'm sorry that I've had to tell you lately like this. Maybe I just supposed send someone to tell this to you since I've got no time actually..." he continued more. I looked at him, not blinking my eyes now. Why would he said like that... Wasn't I important in his life even he had to say that... "I promised that I'll never show up again to your life. I'll be going now..." he added, continued his words. 

I stared at the ground, looking at the brownish yellow leaves. "Plea... please, don't... Don't do this to me..." I whispered quietly at him, almost crying now. I'm sure that he can heard my voice was cracking now. I looked up at him, biting my lips to hold my tears. I've seen in his eyes, that he's not showing anything that I can changed his plan. "I'll promised that you're have a good life without me, right? Just liked you did before..." he said to me, looking at me with no showing a little clemency towards me. My breathing became hard now... 

"And please... Just promise me one thing, can you?" he asked me, still hard but I've heard a light source in his voice. 

"Anything..." I answered him. "Please take care of yourself... And also, don't do anything stupid that might hurt yourself... I'm sure you don't want your family feeling sad about losing you, right?" he told me. I'll just nodded, holding my tears again. "Goodbye, Jessica..." he said, taking a step forward to me. His body bend down a bit, kissing my head lightly. I closed my eyes, trying to feel his lips but then I felt nothing. I opened up my eyelids, seeing him already walking away, made his way to a black car that already waiting for him to get it. I pursed my lips, not thinking rationally now.

"Jae!!! Wait!!!" I called him, walking to catch him up. But then, I watched in horror when I saw he climbed into the car. "Jae, Jaejoong!! Jae, please wait up!!" I called over him as I watched the car starting to drive away, leaving me all alone here. Then, I realized that I was chasing the car behind it's back, calling up for his name loudly, telling him to stop the car!! I knew that tears already rolling down to my flawless cheek, crying with me in pain...

I tried to chase over the car, calling his name. I didn't cared if anyone was watching at me now!! I'll need an explanation!!! I just met him and now, he's gone... Gone away from me and this time... It's would be forever. I've had to stop him, avoid him from going far away from me. But then, I unfortunately slipped to a small rock on the road, making me fall on the road, scratching my elbow and my palm on the hard, rough road. "Jae.... Please...." I whispered for his name, not feeling any energy in my body anymore. 

The rain then suddenly drop a little by little until it was raining heavily, making me drenched in wet, cold, alone... I watched in horror and terrified looking his car away, slowly disappeared from my sight... I sat on the road, with my elbow bleeding also with my palm... I was blank, everything in my mind seem blank and nothing was inside it... And the horror washed over me, leaving me alone...

With pain and broken pieces heart, shattered all around...