Chapter 37 : Getting Closer

Love Can't Be Expected

That Night 

Jaejoong POV'S

It's been two days now... 

Jessica still acted coldly towards me, not wanting to be nice at me at all... 

Was my behavior that night too harsh? Yeah, probably... Hummm, what had I've done?? I'm feeling too regret right now... I wasn't supposed to let my ego fulfill my body up... Hummm, I've never changed at all... I thought that I would probably better than before, be a nice person to her but, it just only a spoke not an action. I'm feeling guilty right now, regreting of what I've done... 

Just then, a message appeared on my cell phone... 

From : Krystal 

Time Received : Monday 14/5/10 19:57

What does it mean? Unnie had been sulking with you, oppa? Jinjja?! 

 

To : Krystal 

Time Sending : Monday 14/5/10 19:59

I don't know what to do, Krys... It's liked she really mad at me right now. Well, she should be. It was my fault. 

 

From : Krystal 

Time Recieved : Monday 14/5/10 20:01

Aigoo~~ What you had done now, oppa? Aishhh, always the mistake! Now what my unnie had been... I'll bet she must be hurting right now. I've told you right, be patience with her... Why won't you listen to me? :(

 

To : Krystal 

Time Sending : Monday 14/5/10 20: 04

Mianhae, Krys... But, I'll need to tell you something... 

 

From : Krystal 

Time Receiving : Monday 14/5/10 20:06

What is it, oppa? It sounded liked secret... XD 

 

No One POV'S

Jessica was sitting on the bed, laying on it. 

She rolled her body to the other side, sighing... It's been 2 days since she had a fight with Jaejoong. Actually, it's not a fight. It more liked sulking to him since he was been rude to her. Hummpphhh!! Serve his right, hahhaha!! 

Well, if she thought about it, it's also her fault... Just only a bit, unliked him!! Huhhhh!! 

Jessica sighed deeply, hugging one of the pillow in her arms, staring at the ceiling of the room. Should she just forgot about this? Giving him another one more chance? Humm, probably... But, it seem liked she had given him too much chances already and she didn't not know how many times both of them wasting thier chance together... It was liked a stupid miracle, wishing for something that impossible to be fulfill... 

Jessica then was awake by her cell phone ringing, showing that someone was calling for her. 

"Hello?" asked her lazily. 

"Unnie~~!!" someone shouted inside the line, sounded cheerfully. 

Jessica sighed again, sitting at the edge of the bed. "Ohh, Krystal~aa... Is there anything wrong?" asked Jessica breatheless. "Hehehhe, nothing... Just feeling want to call you... By the way, what you're doing unnie~aa?" asked Krystal softly, smiling. 

"Emmm, nothing... Just sitting in my room, why?" asked Jessica back.

Krystal let out a small chuckle making Jessica confused. "What u're doing by just sitting in the room? Go have some fresh air, visiting the interesting place!! Have you see London Big Ben? It such a great place that had many visitors truly during holiday!! You should take time, visiting London city..." Krystal said, cheering up her older sister. 

Jessica just pursed her lips, not feeling to do that. Who want to do that when u're not in the mood? Hummm... 

"Unnie? Unnie!!" Krystal yelled for her making her waking up. 

"Errrr, yes? Wh-what?" asked her, stammered. 

Krystal squeaking quietly, shook her head few times. "Aigoo, unnie... What u're doing exactly? Watching a movie?" Krystal asked playfully, already laughing quietly to herself. Jessica eyes widen when Krystal said those words, arrggghhhh!!! Crazy!!! "Yahhhhh, u're think I'm a person?!" asked Jessica, almost mad voice. Krystal just laughing, tried to hold her laugh when she heard Jessica was muttering something but not clearly. 

"Okay, okay... Mianhae!! Hhehehhehe..." Krystal said then, still laughing quietly. 

Jessica just let out a big hummpphh, feeling annoyed now. "Uh-oh, unnie~aa... Where's Jae oppa? Can I talk to him?" Krystal asked suddenly making Jessica frozen in her place. She pursed her lips, thinking... "Errrrmm, he's not here in the hotel. Going somewhere else, I don't know..." Jessica simply lied. Krystal smiled meaningfully, already ready for attacking her sister. 

"Really? But just now I just got call from him, telling that he's now in his room, doing his work... How can you not sure about that, unnie? Isn't you and Jae oppa were in the same suite?" Krystal asked, giving a surprised shock to Jessica. Jessica felt nervous, not knowing what to answer. "Errrmmm, I don't know eirther... I thought he's gone outside... Don't know that he's already got back." Jessica said, stammered nervously. 

Krystal lips turned into slight smile, knowing that her sister was lying to her just now. 

"Unnie... Why? Why you had to lie to me?" Krystal asked then. 

Jessica then turned into frozen again, extremely pretending not knowing. "Wh-What u're talking Krys? Don't be nonsense with me..." she said, laughing a nervous laugh. "Why you had to lie to me that you didn't not know Jae oppa since that incident? You lied to me, right?! Why, why unnie?!" asked Krystal impatiently, sounded mad on the line. Jessica bite her lips, expecting that this would happened, just liked she knew that one day she would face this situation. 

"I... I..." she wanted to talk but she's losing her words. She didn't not know what to do now... Just then, Jessica suddenly hang up the phone, turning off the phone. She then laid on the bed, shaking to herself. 

How did she knew about that?!!! Arghhhhhhhhh, this can't be happening!!!!!!! 

 

The Next Day 

Jessica POV'S

After done taking bath, I went up to the wardrobe, looking for clothe to wear today. 

I ended up by wearing this type of outfits for today since there's nothing to do this morning and also in the evening. 

I just let my light brown hair fall to my chest, made a dark curtain around me, protecting my face. Hhehehe... Uh-oh, also... Don't forget my jacket. ( http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/175556/175556_in_l.jpg ) I put some lipbalm on my pulm, small lips looking perfect that day. 

Silently, I tip toed to the outside, walking to the main living room. Just I want to turn the door knob, someone hold up my wrist making me frozen in my place. Aishhh, such a trouble!! 

"Where u're going? Early in the morning?" asked that person. 

Unwillingly, I turned to face him, seeing him dressed in stripes knitwear, a shirt maybe. Also with his white loosen pants while his hands in his pocket of the pants. His hair was fully combed, making him looked stunning that early morning. He still looked at me, waiting for my answer maybe. "I want to go out, is that wrong?" I asked him puzzled with his question. I realized that my voice seem to be soften that before or maybe... I didn't have energy anymore to have this sulking situation with him... Hummpphh... Such wasting my time!! 

"Let me go with you... It's dangerous to go all alone outside there." he told me, concern voice. 

I smiled a mocking smile, making an sort of evil laugh. "I'm sorry? Did I heard right just now? Since when you seem to be care about me?" I asked him cynically, smiling at him in mocking way. "Since I've been thinking of what I done to you that night. Look, I'm sorry okay... I knew it was my fault to say those harsh, rude words to you... I just want you to know I did that just want to make sure u're not in danger, that's all..." he simply explained to me, soft honey voice. 

I looked at him in surprised, staring at him disbelief. 

"Uh-oh... Mmmmm, I've had to go now." I said in nervous, pulling the knob then. 

Once again, his hands held on mine, stopping me again. "What now..." I asked with a big deep sigh. 

"Please let me go with you... It's dangerous out there..." he politely said, smiling at me warmly. I looked up at him, pursing my lips. Hummmmm.... A few minutes then, I slowly nodded my head, waiting for him to get changed. 

 

No One POV'S

Both of them took the cab to go to the main city of London. Jessica took this chance to see the view of London, feeling the cold air temperature. 

First, they went to one of the well-known museum in London, Museum Mile. This museum provided some history of London wherther the past and also nowdays incident. This museum also had some galleries of London City, the breathtaking sight and scene at this city. Visitors who used to visit this museum would knew aboit London a bit better than someone else, hehhehe... 

Then, they went to London Photographic Galleries. It one of the most visited place that was visited by the tourist wherther people here or the foreign. There were many scene pictures, wallpaper and also some art photos in this big galleries. It's not wasting time at all, looking at these beautiful photos, feeling the atmosphere of the photos that had been captured already. 

"You're hungry?" asked Jaejoong, walking side by side with Jessica along the pathway, through the people. 

Jessica turned to look at him, shook her head slowly. "I'm just feeling thirsty... I think that I want to buy ice cream, mmmm..." she said, smiling to herself. Both of them then went to a shop and fortunately that shop provided ice cream, just liked Jessica wanted. 

"Can I help you both?" asked the worker, showing a warm smile. 

Jessica then took a look at the ice cream menu, figuring out which flavor she wants. 

"Emmm, can I get this flavor?" asked her, pointing to vanilla with hazelnuts and also chocolate milk topping. The worker then nodded, starting to made the ice cream. Jessica watched the worker doing her works, impressed how well she did to made the ice cream flavor by just adding and mixing them all. A few minutes then, the worker gave Jessica an average size cup filling with her ice cream. "How much is it?" asked her, looking at the worker. "Ohhh, just only 2 pounds." said the worker, still smiling. Jessica want to pay the ice cream before suddenly Jaejoong already gave the money to the worker. 

"Keep the change." he said, smiling warmly at the worker. The worker seem to be distract by his dashing, stunning appearance, dazzling her. The worker then shyly nodded, thanking both of them. 

Jaejoong and Jessica then began to walk again, sauntered along the pathway. Jessica was eating her ice cream happily, stuffing the icy cold flavor into . She turned to look at Jaejoong. "Thank you for paying this!" she said, smiling at Jaejoong. Jaejoong just nodded, smiling at her back. "Do you want some? It's felt good! Come on, try a bit!" said Jessica, gesturing to her ice cream. "Ohhh, there's something on u're cheek..." said Jaejoong, pointing to Jessica cheek. 

Jessica looked at him puzzled, touching her cheek where he was pointing. 

"What is it?" asked her puzzled. 

Jaejoong then shook his head, went closer to Jessica. He then used his thumb wiping out some ice cream stain on Jessica corner mouth, wiping it softly. Jessica was frozen at her place, feeling her heat skipping fast right now. "There, already done!" said Jaejoong, smiling at her then. Jessica looked at him, feeling blushed on her cheek of what just happened... 

"Errr--... Tha-Thank you..." she said quietly, flickered away. 

Jaejoong just smiled, smiled at her. "Uh-oh, you said to try this ice cream right? Come on, let's me try it." Jaejoong said, trying to get rid of the awkward moment that happening right now. Jessica then turned to look at him again, passing the cup filling of ice cream. Jaejoong then took a small spoon of the ice cream, feeling melting in his mouth. Hummm, not bad... 

"You want some?" Jaejoong asked Jessica. 

Jessica looked at him disbelief, feeling more blushing now. Feeling hesitate, she took a few steps forward opening a bit. Jaejoong then fed her with a spoon of ice cream, putting into . Jessica shyly ate the ice cream, letting it melting in before swallowed it slowly. "Jess..." Jaejoong called for her name. Jessica then turned to look at him and...

"Heyyyy!!" Jessica whined, surprised. 

Jaejoong let out a small chuckle, smiling at her wider. Jessica was surprised to see what Jaejoong did to her just now. He just put some ice cream on her cheek, making her looked a bit funny. "You're looked cute when you mad." said Jaejoong, smirking at her. Once again, Jessica turned into a deep blush, bright pink cheek. Jaejoong laughed quietly looking at Jessica before simply wiped the ice cream stained with his hands, caressing her cheek in the same time. 

Jessica can felt that she was limping by his touch. A current shock went through her body, along her veins... She felt extremely frozen now, not knowing what she would do right now. "You're okay?" Jaejoong asked, looking at Jessica. Jessica quickly nodded, turning away. "Come on, let's go there!" she said, trying to hide her embarrassement, pulling Jaejoong's hand with her. 

At the same time, Jaejoong was smiling... Feeling happy that he could made up again with Jessica...