Chapter 6 : It Doesn't Ever Matter

Love Can't Be Expected

Yuri POV'S

I was walking down to the road, heading to a place. My mind was figuring out what I'm talking to Jessica yesterday. I knew she was hiding something or maybe keeping a secret. I was so suspicious about her. Well although I'm her friend, I'll still did not knew about her deeply. I just knew her name, where she lived and a few more things about her. I don't know if she had a disease or something like that. Or maybe I'm just too suspicious towards her? I sighed to myself, pursing my small lips. Whatever it is, I'm going to 'help' her about this... 

 

At The College

No One POV'S

Jaejoong walked along the pathway, listening to his MP3 IPhone. His outfits that day just simple and casual. He continued walking down to the hallway, went to his locker place. He opened his locker, grabbing a few book from it. He then slammed the locker door making a few people around him shocked because of the noise. Jaejoong then walked to his class, pushing the door before stepping inside the big room. 

Jaejoong went to his usual place, already seeing Jessica at her usual spot. Jessica was writing something in her book, she always do that, doesn't she? Jaejoong sat beside her, peaking at her with his corner eyes. Just a few minutes then, the bell rang. A few students started to fulfil the class making it looked crowded. Then, their English lecturer went into their class. "Good morning everyone." said the lecturer, speaking in English. The others student answered his greetings, nodding their head a bit. "As all of you knew, we're going to have a visit at the National English Society this morning. I want all of you to pay fully attention for this visit because I'll be taking your marks in this visit. If all of you had done, go to the main lawn and wait for me there. I'll be taking some documents and please behave yourself, class..." said the English lecturer. Jaejoong looked at Jessica who was starting packed her things, stuffing her things into her bag. "Do you want to come or not?" asked Jessica, smiling at him. Jaejoong nodded a bit. "Sure, you go first." answered him, looking away. Jessica can sense his 'badmood' atmosphere, she then walked out from the big room leaving Jaejoong alone, thinking...

 

At The National English Society

Jessica POV'S

I hoped off from the bus, looking around. A few students had gone inside the hall, following the teacher. I looked at my back, Jaejoong just got off from the bus, listening to his MP3. "Soo-Yeon~shhii!!" someone called me. I looked behind, ohhh it's Park Soo Jin, one of my classmates. "Yes?" I asked her, smiling warmly. "Come on, walk with us!" said her, pulling my hand. I nodded, following her. Before I stepped inside, my eyes glanced towards Jaejoong for once before him disappeared from my sight. 

Along the visit, we're all had many information that we knew from the English Society. Well, it's pretty interesting and awesome. I knew more information that I did not knew before this. We're all saw some exhibition that made by the society, seeing a computer display and a few other things more. But, my mind was thinking something else a few times I'll be alone. I'm feeling weird to Jaejoong this few days.. He just liked, I don't know how to say about him. He's acting strange, just like his first behaviour when I met him for the first time. I'm trying to talk to him a few times but his response just cold as an ice! Grrrr, I hate him when he's acting like this to me... I'm feeling like he just trying to take advantage to me since I'm the new student. That's what I'm heard from a few students who knew about him. He liked to impose someone else by his playfull trick, stupid jerk... Maybe I was the one who was so stupid, thinking that he wanted to be friend with me! Wake up, Jessica!! He just trying to play with you, huhh!!

Well, whatever... It doesn't ever matter to me after all!! I've had other friends like Yuri, Taeyeon, Soo Jin and a few more people. If he's think I'm so easily to be fool, he was wrong!! I hate him, hate, hate, hate~~!!!! "Soo-Yeon~shii.." Soo Jin called my name. I blinked, waking up from my 'daydreaming', kekekekkee!! I smiled a bit at her, looking up. "Yes, what?" I asked her. She smiled back at me. "I'm going to get some drinks with the others, you want to come? Or do you prefer to stay here?" she asked me, looking at me. I pursed my lips and shook my head then. "No need, thanks for asking." I said to her politely, she then nodded before went with others to somewhere which I don't know. Feeling bored with this situation, I stood up and walked around. I looked at the interior hall, it looked so luxurious you knew~~ Hahhahha, just like a 5 star hotel!! Very well construction!! I smiled to myself when I walked passed by a room where a group of kids were singing an English song. Those kids looked cute and lovely...  

I continued walking, passing by a waterfront in the middle of the main gate. The waterfront had a ice carving shaped a beautiful garden making me impressed with those who carved that, hahhahha!! I sat on a bench, facing the waterfront. The temperature seem to be cold than usual making my body shivered a few times. Although I'm wearing a sweater but still my body doesn't have a good warmt to cover my body temperature. So shivering out here... I fixed my eyes to a few cars who was passing by opposite with me, a bit far from where I'm sitting. "Why you're sitting here alone?" a voice asked behind me making me a little surprised. I looked at my back, seeing him standing right behind me. I shoved my shoulder, not answering his question. He then moved forword, sitting at the edge of the bench. "It's cold out here.. You shouldn't be out here during this time." he told me, his voice was serious and hard. 

I'm just pursing my lips, looking away. "Jessica, there's something I'll need to talk with you." he said suddenly, breaking the silence. I looked at him, confused by his words. "What about?" I asked him, looking at him directly now. He flickered his eyes away, fixing his gaze towards the waterfront. "I think that.. Maybe better if we shouldn't be friends..." he said to me quietly. I blinked my eyes a few times, what he's talking about? "What do you mean?" I asked him, not really understood of what he's saying. "I said that maybe we should not be friends anymore.. I don't t think I'm should friend with you anymore.." he told me harshly... I bite my lips, forcing myself to wake up in the reality. "I'm not a good friend for you though... Maybe at the first place, I wasn't supposed to be talking to you.." he told me, serious face now. I looked down, forcing myself for not droping a single tears at all!! 

"I'm sorry again. Take care of yourself.." he said once again before stood up and walked away from me. I looked at his figure, tightening my lips. Humpphh, just like I thought!! I think that maybe the news was true after all, he is really a stupid jerk!! Grrrr, gosh!! What I'm supposed to meet someone like him?!! A cold heart person... I sighed deeply, shook my head a few times. Well, once again... Hummm, maybe I'm moving here wasn't a best idea in my life...

 

That Night 

Taeyeon POV'S

I parked my car in front of a small living house. I locked my car, walking toward the house. I knocked a few times waiting for someone to open the door. "Hey, sorry I'm late." I said softly, smiling. I stepped inside the house, sitting on the couch. "Where's Soo-Yeon?" asked me. Yuri shoved her shoulders, pursing her lips. "Maybe she'll be here later.." Yuri answered, sitting opposite with me. I nodded, combing my hair with my hands. 

"Yahh, Taeyeon~aa.." Yuri called me. I looked up, raising my eyebrows. "Humm?" I responded. 

Yuri looked at me, pursing her lips. "Don't you think Soo-Yeon a bit mysterious?" Yuri told me. I chuckled lightly. "What do you mean, Yuri~aa? Why you're saying like that?" I asked her, shook my head lightly. Yuri pouted, looking away. "I don't know... But, I've had a feeling that she had something with Jaejoong.. You knew, Kim Jaejoong.." Yuri explained to me, looking at me. I smiled. "So, what's the point?" I asked her back, sitting crossed legs now. Yuri sighed, putting her chin on her hand. "Well, I'm afraid if Soo-Yeon falled towards him.. You knew him right? He's sometimes looked scary with her cold glance and weird acting..." Yuri said lightly. I shoved my shoulders, not wanting to involve with this situation. "But for me.. I think both of them looked perfect together.. It seem like they suit each other.. " told me smiling. Yuri let out a small laugh, holding her stomach. I looked at her confused, shook my head a few times. Just then, a knock on the door made both of us quiet. 

"It must be her." I told Yuri. Yuri nodded, fixing her pajama before walking towards the door. 

Yuri opened the door and Jessica was smiling at her. "Anyeong! Sorry I'm too late~~" said her smiling. Yuri nodded, welcoming Jessica into her house. Jessica walked to me, sitting beside me. "I'm sorry for making you both waiting. I brought some food, want some?" she asked all of us. I nodded, peaking the plastic bag that she brought. Jessica smiled and went to the kitchen with Yuri. I looked at both of them before continued reading the magazine that I found on the shelf in the living room. 

 

With Yuri and Jessica 

No One POV'S

Yuri helped Jessica out the food on the plate. "Why you're late?" asked Yuri. Jessica looked up at her, smiled a bit. "Emmm, I overslept this evening... When I woke up, it's already 7:15 p.m." Jessica answered, looking away. Yuri looked at her smiling. "Soo-Yeon~aa.. Can I ask you something?" Yuri asked again. Jessica looked up, nodding. "Sure.." said her. 

Yuri pursed her lips, looking down. "I want to know... About you and also Jaejoong.... I don't know why I've had a feeling there's something going between you both.. Please, Soo-Yeon~aa..." Yuri pleaded to her, making her puppy face. Jessica chuckled seeing her cute expression. "It's nothing Yuri, seriously I'm saying. Between me and that Kim Jaejoong, nothing at all! Just classmates.." she answered lightly, smiling. Jessica then left the kitchen leaving Yuri unsatisfied. "I'm sorry Yuri~aa.. For me, this problem doesn't ever matter to me and my life also.." Jessica thought to herself, smiling when Taeyeon was looking at her.