Chapter 53 : Wedding, Story On The Past

Love Can't Be Expected

That Night 

Yoona POV'S

I felt a bit surprised to Jessica since she now knew how to cook better than before. Well, at first I was shocked when she told me that she's not seem to be interested with this cooking materials. She also asked for my help since she was aimed to survive alone for this while time, she had to know all of this things. Tonight, both of us will be eating kimchi fried rice and also some octopus stew that she cooked earlier. Not bad! :D

"Om-mma-ma..." a little soft, angel voice called. It sounded a bit lisp. 

Jessica turned around, quickly twitched a happy smile on her small lips. She then bended down her body a bit, taking the little boy in her arms, lifting him up. "Ne? What do you want, sweetheart? Humm?" Jessica asked, kissing the boy cheek few times. 

The 1 year 3 month little boy giggled in Jessica arms, smiling cutely. 

"YoonA~aa... You'll eat first okay. I'm going to feed him first." Jessica told me, smiled at me. She then swiftly taking off the apron that she wearing since earlier, hanging it on the wall near to the refrigerator. She then walked away from the kitchen, heading to the living room. I took a peaked at her. 

Jessica slightly kissed that little boy cheek few times till the little boy giggling happy in her arms. "Aigoo, my little sweetheart smiled for me... Good boy!" Jessica softly said to the little boy, caressing the little boy cheek softly with her thumb, brushing it against her thumb. The little boy seems to understand what she said to him, chuckling liked a little baby. 

My lips turned into a small smile, looking how happy she was. 

At that time, something came to my heart. The way she looked right now, doesn't seem to be that she looked sad, depressed or something... Had she really moved on already? Had she forgot someone that had been waiting for her, badly wanting her to come back... I sighed deeply, pursing my lips. Sometimes, I felt liked to betray her, wanting to tell the others about this. 

But, what I thought what I've had promised to her...

I felt guilty since she desperately told me do not tell everybody escpecially for both of them, Krystal and also Jaejoong. 

She said that she needed time to be alone for a while, let herself to think properly of everything that happened. Including what she had done. I don't know how many time she needed anymore. Sometimes, I've also felt guilty to Jaejoong, seeing his unexpressionless face whenever I went to his office room. He just liked a robot, did his work hardly. And since Jessica had gone, he became quiet than usual. And I'll also noticed he often went home late since Jessica disappeared. Fortunately, he still kept himself in a good condition way. Still perfectly dashing just usual but it seems to be empty for his life since he just kept working and working... 

I'll really hoped that someday both of them would meet again and this time...

I hoped it such a coincidence! Really hoped!!!! 

 

Few Days Later 

No One POV'S

The day that everyone felt excited about and of course... 

For both our newleyds would be extremely nervous right now. In few hours, both of them would get married... Huhhhh, so nervous~~

The wedding will take place at a hall, a private ceremony. Only people who related been invited to this wedding since Taecyeon doesn't want to be this matter such a loud speaker thing. God!

Taecyeon was very smart and dashing with his tuxedo suits ( http://supeutrijunior22.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/taecyeon-2pm.jpg ). He was waiting in one of the room at the hall, looking at himself in the mirror. 

Jaejoong was also in the room, looking good in his all black tuxedo. His dark black hair making him looked liked a cold aura person, hehehhe... 

"Congrates for your wedding, Taec. I'll hoped you and YoonA would be lasted till forever." Jaejoong air sounded voice heard to Taecyeon ears. Taecyeon smiled, nodded his head. "Welcome, Jae. Thanks for you coming to this ceremony." Taecyeon replied, putting his arms on Jaejoong shoulder. "Yeah, why should't I be at my friend wedding? It would be such a rude for me not attending your special day, right?" Jaejoong asked, releaving his white flashing teeth. 

Taecyeon just chuckled, walking out with Jaejoong from the room. 

On the other side, YoonA was nervously sitting on the chair, feeling butterflies in her stomach. 

She looked so pretty in her white, luxury gown. Her hair had been tied into ban, wearing a veil on the back of her head. A small tiara was put on her head, making her looked liked a little princess for her important day. ( http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-195eatq-Br4/TZMbNX7GeCI/AAAAAAAAGw0/EFi9ebM9pvA/s1600/110330yoona.jpg ). Her aunty was standing by her side, impressed to see her beauty that day. She looked liked a fairy that day, so stunning and beatiful. Taecyeon was so lucky to had her!

"Oh god, my dear YoonA... You're looked very pretty dear!" her aunty praised her, smiling widely looking at her. 

YoonA just smiled, thanking her aunty for that. She was feeling very nervous right now, felt liked wanting to faint or sometimes! Her palm was a bit sweaty at this moment, feeling so trembling. Huhuhhuhu~~

Just then, someone opened the door from the outside. 

"It's time. The groom already ready." said a man, standing at the door. YoonA pursed her lips, felt so nervous right now. Her uncle then came into the room, along with her younger brother who also praising her, looking beautiful this day. "Come on, YoonA~aa.. It's time." her uncle said to her, offering his hands to her. YoonA then took her uncle arms, walking with him out from the room. 

The hall was full of people who had attented the wedding, taking seats for theirselves. Jaejoong had wished Taecyeon good luck before leaving him, taking the seats into the other people, waiting for the ceremony to begin. 

YoonA was extremely nervous, breathing hard right now. Her legs felt trembling to walk down to the aisle, meeting with him... 

The main door then opened by the workers, showing the hall full of people in there. YoonA eyes went staright to Taecyeon who was standing at the end of the aisle, smiling at her sweetly. She smiled at him nervously, walking down to the aisle slowly with her uncle by her side. YoonA can felt that all the people in the hall was staring at her, fixing their eyes towards her. And that made her became more nervous than before. 

At the end of the aisle, YoonA's uncle smiled at Taecyeon warmly, slowly giving YoonA's hand for him.

Taecyeon nodded a bit, smiled at him. He then softly, grabbed YoonA's hand, slightly squeezing it. YoonA was a bit nervous but she still slightly giving him a smile before the ceremony began. 

The hall became quiet then, listening to the priest who started to talk. About 15 minutes later, it was the time to exhange the ring and also the most important part in every marrige would be for. 

"Do you, Ok Taecyeon, take this woman to be your wife? And promised to be there for her during happiness, hardness, sadness?" the priest asked Taecyeon, looked at him. The whole audience were silence that time, listening carefully. Taecyeon smiled, looking at YoonA who was standing right in front of him, facing with him. "Yes, I do." he said calmly, flashing his teeth. 

YoonA smiled, blushing of course. The priest smiled, turned to look at YoonA then. 

"Do you, Im Yoon Ah, take this man to be your husband? To love him forever, be with him through hardness, happiness and sadness?" asked the priest softly. YoonA smiled, flickered her eyes towards Taecyeon. 

"Yes, I'll do." she answered a few minutes then. The audience then clapped their hands, cheering for the newleyds. 

Taecyeon and YoonA exchange a glance, smiled to each other. "Well, I'll should announced both of you, husband and wife now. You may kiss your bride." said the priest, patting Taecyeon's shoulder. 

YoonA heart was beating rapidly when the time Taecyeon's face leaning closer towards her, bending his body a bit. She then closed her eyes, feeling his lips laid rightly on her small lips, kissing it softly. His lips kissed her lips for the first time, feeling the sweetness of his touch for the first time, their first kiss ever. Taecyeon then slightly pulled off, breaking up the kiss. He then smirked at YoonA making her chuckled quietly. Both of them then, linked arms together, smiled to each other before waving to the guest who had came to their special ceremony in their whole life. 

 

Jaejoong POV'S

I clapped my hand when the priest announced that both of them had officially be husband and wife. 

I'm glad for both of them and truly happy since both of them had got married already. But, in the same time... Deep inside my heart I was a bit disappointed and felt sad when looking at both of them truly feeling envy and jealous. 

It's not because I'm jealous due to something uneasy or bad feeling...

But, I'm envy with both of them who seem to be happy living that I was. I was envy with their happy, calming life. No intruders or even any challenges in their relationship life. Unliked me and her, we're both always had something that blocking our way to reach our happiness in our life. Sometimes, I felt liked this world doesn't seem to be fair enough. It was liked sometimes, the bad luck always following us wherther we liked it or not. 

I then went to both of them who was talking to some people who were surrounding, making circle round along them. 

I admitted that both of them looked perfectly to each other, suits in every way. I then waved to Taecyeon, getting closer towards both of them. 

"Congrates to both of you." I said softly, smiling at them warmly. Taecyeon nodded his head while YoonA just smiled at me. "I'm glad that you're both had got married already. Hoped your marrige would be till forever." I added more, wishing them for a happy life. Taecyeon laughed, patting my shoulder. "Yeah, thanks for the greets Jae. I'll really appreciated it." replied Taecyeon towards me. 

I smiled at them before excusing myself to get out from the mess with many people seem to be gathering at both of them. 

I then walked towards outside of the hall, checking up my phone. There were a few messages inside the inbox and also 2 missed calls. One of the messages from Krystal saying that she's sorry because she couldn't attented the wedding day and also wishing for the lovely couple to be last untill forever. I smiled to myself, walking outside the hall, heading back to get inside the hall.

Just then....

BUMMMPPP!!!!

I accidently bumped to someone, making the person tripped so did with me. I looked at the person in front of me...

Ohhh, it's a young woman. No wondered... 

I quickly stood up myself so did with the person. My eyes laid on the person face, tried to look at her face but it seem pretty hard since that person was wearing a black sunglasses with a hat on her head. Seems it's covering half of her face so that I couldn't see her face clearly. 

The person then bowed a bit at me without saying anything and rushly walked away from me. I stared at the person weirdly, feeling curious for who is it. Since that young woman looked liked a spy killer or something... 

Just I wanted to turn around, my eyes then laid directly at the wrist of the woman that I bumped earlier...

Is-isn't tha-that... Isn't that the bracelet that I-I'--I've gave to he-r-her?!!

It can't be her, right?! 

That young woman was tottaly different from her. I knew her exactly and I'm sure that maybe I was mistaken. 

I've had known her for many years and I clearly can tell wherther that was her or not... I shook my head, tried to think properly. I looked at the hallway again but that young woman had disappeared already. I pursed my lips, felt a bit curious..

I then took a step inside the hall again, leaving all my imagination away... 

 

Few Days Later

No One POV'S

Taecyeon and YoonA had flight off to Canada for their honeymoon. Their going to spend their honeymoon there for a week and few days. Jaejoong also had taken a week holiday to rest up himself, leaving all the main work to his sister for a while. 

Jaejoong already arrived at the place that he wanting to go. That place had been visited by him few times and also this place was one of his favorite place that he liked it where he can calm himself and taking time alone just only for him. All alone by himself. Such a paecefull feeling and calming sensation. 

He also had checked in into the hotel that had booked earlier, making the process passed easily.

It's been a while he never been here. Jaejoong remembered the last time he's been here was 2 years ago where he had to meet few cilent here, at this place. 

After checking into the hotel, Jaejoong took a chance to walk along the beach which was near to his hotel location. The windy air breeze hit his face softly, flying his dark black hair following the soft wind rythm. I sighed deeply, looking at the calm, peacefull blue sea in front of me. His eyes watched a group of seagulls flying all over the sky that windy evening. 

His lips twiched into a small smile, feeling very peacefull right this time. 

His pair of eyes looking at some people who were relaxing at the beach side. Old peope, loving couple and few children playing around the beach side. Jaejoong was attracted to a small little boy who was playing with this sand with a bucketful with toy sand equipments. Jaejoong walked closer towards the little boy, standing a bit near to the little boy.

The little boy then looked up at him, smiling at him cheekily. 

Jaejoong smiled back, feeling pleased to see such a cute little boy smiling at him. 

"Hh-re-here... Hepl-help.." the little boy pulled Jaejoong shirt, giving him a toy shovels. The little boy hit the sand, telling Jaejoong to take some of the sand, putting it into the small bucket beside him. Jaejoong gladly helped the little boy to take some of the sand before putting it into the bucket. The little boy seems to be happy when Jaejoong did that, clapping his hands with smiling cheekily. 

Jaejoong chuckled, seeing at the cute little boy reaction. 

"It's rarely to see him get well with people easily." a voice told. Jaejoong looked up, finding a woman standing  near to both of them before walking closer towards Jaejoong and the little boy. Jaejoong smiled warmly. "You didn't live here, right? I've never met someone liked you." said the average years woman. Her face had some wrinkles on it, white-yellow skin color. 

Jaejoong shook his head. "Aniyo. I came here for a vacation." he answered properly. 

The middle-aged woman nodded her head, smiled then. "Come, Hyun Joon~aa... It's late." said the woman, kneeling to the little boy who named was Hyun Joon. Nice one. The woman then cleaned up Hyun Joon clothe which had already dirt because of the sand. Aigoo, this little kid~~

"I'm sorry to ask but how old your son?" Jaejoong asked politely, afraid that it would made the woman felt sorely. 

The woman then chuckled quietly making Jaejoong looked at her confused. "Aigoo, young man... This boy is not mine. I'm just baby sitting him. His mother was working right now and I was her neighbour. She asked me to look for her kid while she gone for work." the woman explained to Jaejoong, lifting Hyun Joon in her arms then. Jaejoong nodded, owhh.... 

"Well, nice to meet you young man. What's your name by the way?" asked the middle-aged woman. 

Jaejoong smiled warmly towards her before spoke. "I'm Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you by the way errr-...mmm.." he hesitate, not knowing what to call the woman in front of him. "My name Mrs.Hwang but just called me auntie. That would be fine, young man." replied the auntie. Jaejoong nodded, smiling at Mrs.Hwang pleasantly. "Hyun Joon~aa... say bye to your uncle Jae... By-bye..." Mrs.Hwang told Hyun Joon, lifting his palm to wave for Jaejoong.

Jaejoong waved back, smiled at both of them who was walking away already. 

Hummm, Hyun Joon... Really nice name and also cute little person... 

He then continued to walk along the sea shore, heading back to the hotel again. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

########

 

Mrs.Hwang entered a small shop, stepping into it. 

She was carrying Hyun Joon who was feeling sleepy in her arms, laying his head on her shoulder, heavy eyelids. Mrs.Hwang smiled, looking at a young pretty woman who was packing her things at the back of the shop.

"Soo-Yeon~aa.." called Mrs.Hwang.

Jessica turned her back when her name been called. Her lips then twitched into a wider smile, quickly skipped towards Mrs.Hwang. 

"Aigoo~~ My baby boy... Is everything okay, aunty?" Jessica asked Mrs.Hwang, taking Hyun Joon from Mrs.Hwang, lifting the little baby boy in her arms then. Mrs.Hwang smiled, patting Hyun Joon back. "Yeah, everything fine. Hyun Joon really loved to play at the beach today." said Mrs.Hwang, smiling at Jessica. 

Jessica nodded, smiled. "Thank you for taking my baby, aunty. I'm sorry if I've burden you." Jessica apoligized politely, bowing her head a bit.

Mrs.Hwang just chuckled, shook her head.

"It's not a big deal, Soo-Yeon~aa... Besides, I'll loved kids." replied Mrs.Hwang softly.

Jessica smiled. She then walked to the back of the shop, picking up her things. The cafe that she had been worked for 1 year and few months already closed by the evening. She usually worked on the last shift and was responsible to take good care of the shop. Also, she had to pass the key cafe to the owner of the cafe, Miss Eun Kyung. Since she had been moved here, she had to work to find money for her living. When she figured out that she was carrying someone's life in her body, it made her more hardworking person to survive on....

Without anyone besides her... 

Mrs.Hwang and Jessica walked together, back to their house residents. Since both of them were neighbours, Jessica had asked Mrs.Hwang for taking her child while she gone for work. And fortunately, Mrs.Hwang who just living alone agreed to take care of Hyun Joon since she also felt lonely after her husband death. Really good neighbour!

"Ohh, Soo-Yeon~aa... I'll forgot to tell you. Just now, at the beach... There was a young man greeted me and also Hyun Joon. He's very a nice person." Mrs.Hwang told Jessica, walking by her side.

Jessica wrinkled her forehead.

"Ohhh, really?" she asked, looking at Mrs.Hwang a bit surprised. Mrs.Hwang nodded her head. "Yeah but he wasn't inmate at this island. He came here for a holiday." Mrs.Hwang explained to Jessica. Jessica nodded her head although her heart felt a bit uneasy about this. "What did he do, aunty?" asked Jessica curiously. 

Mrs.Hwang silenced for a moment, thinking. 

"He just played with Hyun Joon before I came towards both of them. At that time, I was sitting on a bench, observing Hyun Joon who was playing at the beach with his toys. Don't worry Soo-Yeon~aaa... I'm bet that man was a good person." Mrs.Hwang convinced Jessica who looked a bit nervous and startled about what their talking about. 

Jessica just smiling a bit, nodded her head. 

She then thanked to Mrs.Hwang who had took care her child for today before heading gone to her house. 

 

At Canada 

No One POV'S

Taecyeon and YoonA had picked Canada as their location for honeymoon place. 

Both of them had arrived at Vancouver International Airport around 8:50pm international time. Both of them had been greeted by the worker of the hotel that both of them going to stay. Taecyeon's parents had arranged and booked all of the things that both of them going to do along their honeymoon vacation. 

YoonA and Taecyeon then followed the workes who was pushing the trolly full of their bag and suitcases. 

It was cold that night since the temperature just about 0 degree celcius. Although it's already spring but the effect of the winter was still there, feeling the cold weather, chilling to their spine, backbone body. 

Both of them then took a cab, heading to Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort Hotel which they going to stay along their vacation here in Canada. The view along the journey to Whistler was very nice and pretty. The neon light along the snowy road, with the pine trees and also beautiful panaroma of mountains, snow on top of the mountain. 

The journey from the airport to Whistler took about an hour to reach there. 

Since it was still snowing heavily, the driver had to drive carefully and slowly, avoiding anything bad would happened. 

When they reach at Whistler, the driver then drove them to the hotel that both of them going to stay. YoonA was surprised and startled to see the huge, elegant building of the hotel. ( http://canadaresorttravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/CMP_0612_044-290x290.jpg ). It's still snowing heavily, with the white snowflakes running down to the ground...

Taecyeon then getting out from the cab when it stopped right in front of the main hotel resort. The other workers who worked to greet the guest came to the hotel, quickly went to their cab, helping to get their things and welcoming them with an open hands. 

"Welcome to Whistler Canada, Mr and Mrs. And also welcome to our Fairmont Chateaun Whistler Resort Hotel both of you. We're all glad you had picked our resort hotel to be your choice." one of the worker greeted them politely, bowing a bit at both of them. YoonA smiled at them warmly. She then followed Taecyeon, getting inside the resort hotel. 

Hey eyes opened in shock to see the luxurious inside the hotel. ( http://www.fairmont.com/assets/0/137/9957/10016/10018/14487/716714f9-477f-4840-b280-2ee6b0866adf.jpg ). In her whole life, she had never been in such a luxury, huge hotel ever! This is the first time she had seen the luxury, elegant looked hotel. Hummm, so beautiful designed... 

Taecyeon then went to the receptionist counter, checking in for both of them. 

After checking in for their room, the workers who in charged went to help them, carrying their bag and suitcases. 

All of them then went to 6th floor using the elevator. The hallway was long and there were many rooms at both side of the wall. YoonA took a chance to look at the outside view through few windows along the long hallway. It was pretty awesome to look for a natural, echanting view. Although it was a bit dark but she clearly can seen the snow falling down, the greeny pine trees all over the mountain and also surrounded the resort hotel.

The worker then stopped at a room on the left side on the wall across the long hallway. It felt liked you're having a walk on red carpet, hehheheh!!

"This your room, sir. Our resort hotel really would hardly giving in the best accomodation for our guest hotel and customer. If anything that both of unsatisfied with our service, tell us your feedback. As you can see, this is your suit for both of you, Fairmont Gold Executive Suite. I hoped both of you will be pleasantly staying at our resort hotels. If there's anything you want, just call our room service. Enjoy your holiday vacation both of you." said the worker, smiled at both of them. 

He then left YoonA and Taecyeon in their suite. 

YoonA take a look of their suite... Hummm... 

Well, if it's was for her, it's more that enough to be having stayed in this kinda of luxurious room. ( http://www.fairmont.com/assets/0/137/9957/10016/10018/14292/130b8733-b7fa-4434-b7ab-43685d53452c.jpg ). 

"Do you liked this room?" Taecyeon asked her, walking to the bedroom.

YoonA smiled, nodding her head. "It's more that enough for what I'm needing, Taec. It's too luxury for me. I'm not used of this kinda thing." YoonA honestly said, turning towards him. He just chuckled at her. "Hummm... Don't blame me, okay? It was my parents idea to have this kind of vacation. If it was me, I won't be too luxury liked this. But, I'll liked it anyway. It had a perfect view anyway." Taecyeon said softly. 

YoonA nodded her head, agreed with him.

If the day still daylight, they can see the panaromal view of the mountain clearly since their suite was facing across the mountain. 

YoonA yawned then, feeling embarrassed with herself. Taecyeon who was seeing her, laughing quietly. "Go change yourself. I'll knew you're feeling asleep." said Taecyeon. YoonA just smiled, heading to the bathroom then with cheek burning! Hehehhe!!