Chapter 13 : The First One

Love Can't Be Expected

At The Meadow 

Jessica POV'S

I looked at him, not flickered my eyes away from his figure. I scrutinized his face carefully. Why he had to be so perfect while I'm just an ordinary person compared to him... I can't believed someone like him, a god-like creature can even exist in this world. And much to my surprised, I still can't believe he was right in front of me, laying on the grass perfectly, closed eyes. I was enjoying the time, of course... The windy wind whiffled softly, hitting my face and also my blonde hair flew following the wind rythm. I still looked at him, not feeling bored just looking at him every seconds I've had. 

His eyelids then slowly opened, seeing the perfect sky blue. He then flickered to mine, holding my gaze. His lips turned into a small smile. I smiled back at him, looking away then. "Did you enjoy this place?" he asked me in a quiet low voice. I nodded lightly, smiled to myself. "Yeah... I think that this place give me a peaceful feelings." I said honestly, enjoying the dim sunlight rays. I saw him smiled to himself, looking at the sky again. He then sat up, sitting on grass just like me. "I'm glad you liked it..." he told me, looking at me with a warm smile. I smiled to myself, pleased by his polite words. He grinned by himself, looked at me now. "I'm sorry for been rude to you..." he spoke quietly, staring up at the sky. "For what?" I asked him back.

He smiled a bit before continued. "I'm sorry for my bad atittude at you on my first day... I admitted that my behavior was a bit rude...." he added, smiled in embarrassement way. "I knew that I was been harsh towards you... I acted coldly towards you on your first day, right?" he memorized my memory back. I began to remember what had happened on the first day both of us met each other. "You..." he stopped, pressing his lips tight. He took a deep breath of the fresh air before continued to speak. "You don't know what had happened to me... When I first met you..." he told me, so quiet. I think it almost a whipering. I waited patiently for the rest of his words, looking at him all the time. "When I first laid my eyes on you... Something weird hit myself, I don't know what it is..." he continued. "When you came to get to your seats, I wasn't be liked myself that time." he added, pressing his lips together.

"I couldn't understand why you're behaving like that... I thought you hate me...."

He smiled a bit when I said those words. "No, I'm not... I'm just been too carefull for myself..." he explained, flickered his eyes towards me. I was curious about what him saying. "Why?" I asked him. "Jessica." he pronounced my name softly. In the same time, his hand carefully flipped my hair to the back of my ears. A shock of electricity ran through my body veins. "I was afraid if I won't be able to control myself towards you... I was too coward to face you and I didn't know why I was being like that when I'm around you..." he simply admitted. "I'm not strong as you seen in myself... I'm not a good person for you..." he told me quietly, looking down now. I breathed deeply, looking at him. "Who said that you're not good to me? You're way too perfect for me... I'm just an ordinary person compared to you..." I slightly admitted, flickered away. 

"No, you're wrong!" he told me, serious voice. 

I was frozen when he said me like that. I looked at him blankly. "I'm sorry... Did I scared you?" he asked me, soft voice now. I was speechless, motionless. He then moved a bit forward to me, our body was so near to each other. "I'm sorry again, seriously..." he said in a fine, smooth voice. I looked at him, blinking my eyes a few times. "Mianhae... I promised I acted good today." he promised me, smirking. At that situation, I was laughing. A small laugh although it sounded a bit shaky and breathless. He looked at me confused. "You're okay?" he asked me, worried voice. I nodded my head lightly, still laughing. 

"Okay then, if you said so..." he said quietly. "Emmm, where were we before? Before I scared you?" he asked me, looking at me. "Emmm, I honestly don't remembered, sorry." I answered to him, smiling. He smiled back, patting his hair. "Ahhh, I remembered now. You said that you're just ordinary one compared to me, right?" he asked me. I nodded then, rememorized the earlier talk. "I'm saying it was wrong because... For me, you're not just an ordinary person." he told me, looking at my hands which is playing with the soft green grass. "I want you to know that when you're here... Standing right in front of me, at first I thought it was a dream... The dream that I've always dreaming about to have it." he spoke, smiled a bit. "I wasn't sure if my feelings toward you was true..." he added more. "I want you to forget my behavior at the first place. If possible, I want you to think for who am I right now..." he continued, smiling at me. 

"I don't want you to be far from me after this..." he spoke softly, holding my gaze for him. I wasn't breathing normally that time, I knew... "I'm sorry for my words that hurting your feeling the other day, I knew it was wrong..." he murmured quietly. "I told myself for not falling for you but... How hard I was trying, I knew it won't work after all... Your scent, your charms... It hit me so hard like the first time I've met you." he mumbled. He then unexpectedly traced my fingers with his hands. Softly movement... I was smiling all by myself when his hands travel down my fingers, tracing it all along. Another time then, he moved his hand away from me. "I think that... I'm falling for you now..." he simply said making my heart racing fast now. 

Carefully, he laid his head on my shoulder. I sat very still, not moving. "Jessica." he called my name, soft and tender voice. "Mmmhh?" I responded to him, nervous. "Remember that... You're the most important person to me now... The most important thing towards me now and ever..." he confessed to me. My heartbeats were liked stopping when he said those words. I was frozen in my place, surprised by his words. I knew I was smiling widely right now. It was like the time was stopping right now, the whole world seem to stop turning around. "Tell me something." I said, breaking the silence between us. He seem surprised by my voice. "I want to know why you're been like that at the first place... Were.. Were you doing that for some reasons?" I asked him. He sighed deeply then, pursed his lips. 

"A few years ago... I've had a friend, a very best friend of mine." he started. "We're both were very good friend. We're had for each other, he with me and I'm with him." he spoke silently, memorized his memory back. "My friend was an ordinary person. Most people talk over us, telling us that we're should not be friends together. They said that he was different with me because of his property. He not as rich as me but.... For me, he's the one friend that I'm happy to have." he continued, stopped for a while. I'm just kept quiet, patiently listening to his story. "My friend had someone special in his life, a woman that gave him happiness in his love life. I loved seeing them as a happy person in the world and I was hoping they would be forever together as them liked to be." he muttered. Then, I can felt he was stiffened a bit, clenching his fist on the grass. "Until one day... The day that made me opened my eyes. My friend was coming towards me, with sadness and depression on his face. I was too shocked seeing his condition like that because I was never saw him like that. Somehow, it made my heart hurt to see my best friend like that." he told me quietly. "Then... He was brought to the hospital due to his healthness. I was at his side each time he was there in that hospital. One night, he spoke to me in a sad, crack voice. He told me the story that he saw the woman cheated at him and leaving him because of his property. My friend wasn't rich as me but for me he was rich!! Rich in kindness and the value of friendship!" he jerked up, gritting his teeth. "After a week struggling of suffered, he left me alone in this world..." he said sadly, crack voice. I was tensed hearing to his sad voice, feeling sympathy towards him. "The doctor told me that he had nothing wrong with his health problem. But I knew deep inside his body, he was deeply suffered due to his dissapointed, depression and also sadness that he had facing through..." he spoke in a low voice. "I still remembered the day he died, leaving the world. I was relieved when he left the world because I didn't bear to see him suffered anymore..." he added, sighing again. "After that painful incident, I swear to myself that I won't falled for anyone. I broke all the girls heart, saying that I'm not interested at them." he spoke again. In the same time, I was gasped. Even he can heard I think. "But..." he stopped, lifting up his head from my shoulder, looking at me now. "When I met you... It seem liked you're the one who was success for breaking my grip that I've had build up." he said to me, brushing my hair again over my face. I sat very still although my blood was boiling deep inside me of his touch. 

I looked down, feeling his gaze watching over me. "For me... I'll think that you knew how I was feeling." I spoke to him in a shaky voice. I playfully played with my hands, reducing my nervous. "I...I rather died... If I'm not with you. I'm an idiot, right?" I simply asked him, looking up meeting his brown hazel eyes. He chuckled to me, smiling. "No, you're not..." he answered for me. "You're the key in my life. While me, I'm the lock. I can't be opened if you won't be here in my life." he simply said, making me smiled in a please way hearing for his sweet words. He then stood up, looking down at me. "Come on." he suddenly said, opening his hands towards me. Another unexpected action... "Where to?" I asked him, taking his hand and slowly stood up. He then held my hand in his grip tightly making me smiling widely. I can felt his warm underneath my skin. "I want to show you another thing." he said in exciting voice. His mood seem to be light and radiant. I silently followed him, passing through the flowers in the meadow. I playfully played with the flowers with my fingers, touching the tip and also the upper one. 

We were now running like a little child down to the hill. It was so hilarious because I almost tripped because we were walking too fast, climbing down from the top of the hill. It was like in some movies for me. Running down together with our hands together twined making it me thinking it was like something dreaming or miracle. I'm not dreaming right? Kekekkee... We're now slow down to a walk, walking through the green grass, huge meadow. When we were walking, I saw a huge mountains at a far sight. It was pretty amazing when you're seeing it although from a far position. We then walking through some bushes and shady tress and I completely not knowing where we're heading now. I think we were getting nearer to the place because my ears can heard water were running down the stream, clearly in my ears. We were passing some brown tall tress and it was a bit slippery for me. Fortunately I was wearing flat shoes, so I was be able to walk properly. 

"Did you hear that sound?" he suddenly asked me, turning to look at me over his shoulder. 

I nodded lightly. "It sound like water running down." I answered for him. He smiled then, leading the way again. He still holding my hand in his grip, feeling the warm of his body temperature. "Watch your steps, it's a bit slippery here." he warned me. I nodded, watching my steps carefully. A few steps then, he stopped making me stopped also. "Are we here?" I asked him breatheless. He nodded then, pulling me by his side. "Close your eyes." he commended to me and I simply followed what he told me. I closed my eyes, feeling like a blind person right now. He then simply put one of his arms on my shoulder, wrapping to it. I can felt he lead me to another place because we were moving again. I don't know where we were heading but I was very curious because I can heard water running down heavily, just like a waterfall. A few minutes then, we're stopped. He let go of my shoulder and also my hands. 

"Open your eyes now..." he whispered to my ear in a low soft voice. I slowly opened my eyelids. At first it was a bit blurry but I can see there were something green and brown in front of me. I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to get a clear vision. When I'm fully looking, my jaw was dropping of what I'm seeing right now. 

Another mother nature that really getting into me... I'm feeling so impressed right now. I can't believe that he could bring me such this place, a calm and peaceful place. "You'll liked it?" he asked me then, flickered his eyes towards the waterfall. I nodded quickly, smiling widely. How can I denied about it? It was so awesome and beautiful!! Ahhhh, I think I can died looking at this beautiful place. The water was so crytal clear because I can see some small peebles in the water and also some moist moss. I smiled to myself, bending down my body. I playfully played with the water. When I first touched the water surface, it gave a shivered signal because the water was so cold. I smiled to myself, sinking my hand into the clear and cold water. I chuckled to myself happily when I shivered for myself because of the cold water. 

"All of this place... My friend showed it to me. He said to me that this place can give him calm and peacefull feeling." he spoke quietly, staring at the mother nature view. I straighten my body, looking at him. "I'm sorry for you." I said softly with my heart content. He smiled a bit, looking down. "Don't worry, it's just my past." he simply said, starting to saunter to another place. I carefully watched my steps, following him. We're both then went to walk through a long bridge across the small lake. I was surprised to see the bridge because it looked almost like an aisle. There were some flowers plant vending all along the bridge plus with the roots. It's really looked like you're was walking down to aisle. 

"Wow, you're really surprised me today, you knew..." I simply told him, still smiling. 

He chuckled lightly, turning toward me over his shoulder. "I knew." he answered proudly, smiling in satisfied way. 

We're now standing at the middle of the bridge, seeing the water slowly running down through the small peebles without stopping at all. No challenge at all, how good is that... "Thank you." I softly said to him, flickered my eyes towards him. He looked back at me, smiled on his face. "For what?" he asked me back, raising his eyebrows. "For making me happy today. I never though I can get to a place like this... Nature place." I added, flashing my white teeth. He nodded then, moved a bit forward to me. "You're welcome." he murmured in a smooth, fine voice. I smiled towards him, flickered away quickly from his gaze when I knew he's staring at me deeply. 

"Your blush looked lovely on you." he muttered lightly making me more ashamed. Aishhh, this man!! Tottaly drive me crazy~~

I looked down, blushing even more. He chuckled seeing my reaction. He then slowly pull up my chin until I met his gaze, forcing me to stare into his brown hazel eyes. He moved his hands toward my cheek, caressing softly like a baby. I was limp by his touch, my body was like trembling right now. He brushed my cheek with his thumb, making a circle round on my cheek. Then, he moved his hand from my cheek, smiling. "You knew... I was been thinking of something that I want to do." he said to me, looking at me. I flickered my eyes towards him, fighting my nervous. "About what? Jumping into the cold water?" I simply making him laughing. A small laugh. I looked at him, fixing my eyes on him. I was happily seeing him been like this. It was the first time I've seen so happy and light mood just like today. Well, I'm glad he could be by himself. 

"No, not that." he chuckled, trying to hold his laugh now. 

I smiled with him, chuckling quietly. "Okay then, I'm sorry about that." I simply said to him. He then stopped laughing, flickered his eyes towards me. "I was thinking where we're getting here, there's something I want to try." he murmured softly, deeply staring into my eyes. 

Neither of us knew what was happening right now. Slowly, he's moved forward to me until our body almost touching. I was frozen at my place when he carefully turned down toward me. My breathe becoming hard and so hard to breathe normally with this situation. He stopped for a moment and our nose were touching on the tip. He deeply stared into my eyes before softly he pressed on my small lips, kissing me for the first time... Blood boiled under my skin, burning inside my lips. His lips was soft and sweet. I can felt something sensation grew in my body making me hot, wanting more for that kiss. I closed my eyes, responding for that kiss. I don't know since when I wrapped my hand on the nape of his neck, pulling himself toward me. He was my bottom lips softly, asking for entarance. 

I opened my mouth a bit, giving him what he want. My breathe became in a wild gasp and my fingers now knotting in his hand, clutching him toward me. His tongue was exploring my mouth, my teeth and much to my surprise battling with my tongue. I wasn't sure of what I'm doing, feeling shy to respond more for the kiss. I can felt his pairs of arms wrapping on my petite waist, bringing me closer towards him. I then decided to give some tease when accidently I bite his lower lip. He seem didn't cared about that much, my salive now. It was so much surprised to me when he could be such a good kisser like this, he's great in everything that he did!! In a period time, we were kissing passionately that time. My mind was spinning in blankness due to the small kiss. I his saliva, not wanting to miss a drop at all. His taste were like mint and a little sweet for me in my mouth. I was kissing him deeply now, been more better than just now. He was grinning, smiled on his face. His lips then gently left my lips, giving me air to breathe. I unlocked my twin on his nape, releasing him from me. 

I was shaking my head few times, letting my brain to work it over again. "You're okay?" he asked to me, chuckled. 

I looked up at him, ashamed of what just happened. He noticed of my embarrassement, holding my face with both of his hands. "Don't be ashamed to me. I'm all yours..." he simply said, leaning his forehead against mine. I was breathing heavily, looking deep in his eyes. He then softly kissed my forehead, smelling on my scent. He groaned suddenly making me confused. "Why?" I asked him. He smirked at me, winking. Surprising me, he wrapped his arms on my waist, pulling me by his side. "I'm addicted to you now... I can't help by that. You smell way too good for my blood." he said in such a sweet, smooth voice. I was smiling, tiptoed my feet, kissing his cheek softly. He turned to me, smiling and then kissed my forehead. If this was a dream, I'm sure I won't wake up right now... Because I want to be in dream forever with him... 

 

Just only a kiss first~~ Sorry for breaking your heart... Huhhuhu~~!! :P