Chapter 38 : Listening To The Truth

Love Can't Be Expected

A Few Days Later 

Krystal POV'S

I walked towards the building, looking all the way down. 

My mind was still thinking about the matter that I knew a few days ago... 

I still can't believed of what I just knew about, hearing from someone else...

 

Flashback

 Jaejoong POV'S

After I sended the mesagge, I waited up for her to reply the message. 

Just then, my cell phone ringing telling me that someone was calling for me. I looked at the screen, expected to be that it was her at all. 

"So, what is it, oppa?" asked that little girl which I consider my own younger sister. 

I sighed deeply, pursing my lips. "Well, maybe you won't believe me... But, Krys... There's something that kept questioning in my mind. Before I tell you about it, I want to know something first." I said to Krystal, Jessica's younger sister. 

"Ohhhh, anything..." she replied to me softly. 

"I want to know... About the day you find out it was me, the one who... Errmm-who broke u're sister heart? When?" I asked in almost whispering voice. 

Krystal took a few minutes before she spoke again. "Emmmm, 1 month ago, why? Is there anything wrong, oppa?" she asked. Her voice sounded a bit panicked than before, feeling worried maybe. "Krys... I want you to be honest with me... Since when Jessica didn't remembered oppa?" I asked her again, hard and serious voice. I heard she gasped quietly, quiet surprised with my sudden question. 

"Errrr- Oppa... What happening exactly?" she asked, stammered. 

I sighed deeply, taking a deep breath before continuing to speak again. "Krys... Last two night, when..." I stopped, pursing my lips again. I took a deep breath, wrapping my face with my palm nervously. "I heard u're sister saying my name... The name that only she the one who only knew about that..." I said in very quiet hard voice, almost whipsering.. Aniyo, not almost... Certainly whispering. 

"What do you mean, oppa? I... don't understand..." Krystal muttered on the line, sounded confused. 

"Krys... I heard Jessica called me Joongie, the nickname that only she called me liked that. I knew about that because she asked me for calling myself with that nickname! 3 years ago!! I'll still remembered it!!" I said, convincing Krystal. "How can she knew that nickname if she didn't remembered me at all? Is she lying?!" I asked certainly, wanting to know the truth. 

Krystal gasped on the line, surprised with my words just now. 

"I-I don't know, oppa... Well, maybe it was... I didn't not know that she didn't forgot about you at all! I thought she forgot about you when she me-..." Krystal stopped, shutting . "I can't believed about this!! U're sure oppa?! U're heard that nickname?!" Krystal asked again, checking. I nodded my head slowly, feeling curious now. "Why would she lying to all of us, Krys?" I asked her then, a few minutes later. 

"I-I... don't know... Maybe, she did that... Because she want to test on you..." she replied slowly, quiet voice. I sighed deeply, didn't expected on this. 

But, why should I'll be mad at her? Maybe it was true after all... Maybe she did that because she want to avoid me, seperating the relationship distance between both of us... Ahhhh, I can't believe it!! How can I didn't noticed before?! No wonder she looked cyptic, liked hoding something... Ahhhhh!! Why you do that Jess?! Why don't you just split out the truth?! 

End Of Flashback 

 

Krystal POV'S

Well, that's the story...

Hummm, you guys knew right now, huhh? Yeah, just liked me.... I tottaly didn't expected that my sister was really a good hider, tricking all of us just liked that. Yahhh, I really didn't noticed it before!! She looked liked a person that really lost her memory for someone liked Jae oppa!! 

Why didn't I noticed it before?!

Hmpphhh, no wondered she still kept that big brown box under her bed!! 

That's because she still loved him!! Yahhhh, why u're so stupid Krystal?! She's been loving him not stopping at all!! Hummm, she just easily tricked me liked that... How great was her acting, huhhh!! 

I wondered how's going on with both of them right now... Hopefully it's all okay. 

 

At London 

No One POV'S

Woah, only a few days more to go!! 

Yeahhhh!!! After that, both of them can go back to their city, Los Angeles!! Hummmm.... 

Jaejoong was walking with Jessica together, just got back from meeting the annual party fashion, Mrs. Larry. Tomorrow night, they will have the biggest annual party for this fashion week through out this year, celebrating it. After that, both of them then can go back to Los Angeles since the fashion week has end. 

It was a bit cold that evening, the temperature dropped increasingly, a little surprised. Just liked the weather forecast told about it, it seem that the wearther prediction was true today. It was a bit windy and not too forgot, cold enough making you freezing. Grrrrr~~

"Wh-wh-... It-ss-its...so, co-l-ld?" Jessica asked then, breaking up the silence. She felt very cold right now, even with her leather jacket can't giving her enough warmth right now. Her lips already turned to light pale, showing how she facing the cold right now. Jaejoong looked at Jessica who was wrapping her arms on her body tightly, giving warmth to herself maybe. 

"You're cold?" he asked, concern about her condition. It's pity to see her in that condition, shivering and freezing all the time. 

"Ye-yy-yes-ss..." she replied, gritting her teeth tightky together. Jaejoong then suddenly pulled Jessica waist, getting her closer towards himself. Jessica on the other side was surprised by Jaejoong doings right now. Wha-wh-what... u-r-re doi-ing?" she asked, shaking voice, trembling sounded. Jaejoong then shared a bit his coat with her, giving her some warmth to heat up her body. "I'm going to give you some heat. Your body might be collapsed here because u're body can't take anymore cold temperature." Jaejoong said, almost hugging Jessica. 

Jessica on the other side, blushing deeply. She can felt that her cheek was burning lightly, flushed bright pink. She tried to look away, hiding her bright pink cheek due to her nervous feelings right now. Just then...

"Uh-oh, Jae!!!" someone calling for Jaejoong name. 

Both of them then turned to look at the owner of the voice. Jessica then frowned, feeling weird now...

"Ohhh, Anna!! How coincidence to meet you here!" said Jaejoong, smiling warmly at Anna Jayson. Anna Jayson then walked to both of them, smiling wider at Jaejoong and also to Jessica who now looking at her blankly. "Hi, Jessica." greeted Anna Jayson, waving at Jessica lightly. Jessica just smiled a bit before flickered away, feeling uneasy with her presence here, right now. "Where u're going?" asked Anna, looking at Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong smiled, twirling his hands in his hair. 

"Ohhh, we're both were just sauntering around this pathway. How about you? You're alone by yourself?" asked Jaejoong. 

Anna Jayson nodded her head, looking a bit sad. "Yeah, I am right now. Can I follow u're both, if you don't mind... Or I'm intterupting you both?" asked Anna, looking at Jaejoong before peaking at Jessica who was looking almost unreadable expression. She chuckled quietly, good... 

Yeah, u're just a noisance towards me... Jessica mumbled quietly under her breath, let out a frustrated sigh. 

"Sure, why not! Come on, walk with us. Besides it would be great with more people, right Jess?" Jaejoong said, asking for Jessica. 

"Humm..." Jessica replied silently, not looking at both of them. 

Jaejoong and Anna Jayson changed a meaningfull glance towards each other. "Okay then, let's go!!" said Anna, suddenly pulled Jaejoong's elbow, walking by her side now, leaving Jessica at the back. She stared at both of them disbelief, almost feeling liked exploding rihght now. She the let out a frustrated sigh before walked with them following from behind. 

"So Jae... When u're going back to Los Angeles? So sad for not seeing after this..." Anna said in angelic, child voice, looking at Jaejoong sadly with her puppy cute eyes. Jessica who was watching feeling annoyed with all this situation, unhappy at all!! Plus with this cold condtion, hummmpphh!! "Ohhh, I'll be going back in few days... Why? You're going to miss me?" asked Jaejoong, teasing Anna playfully. 

Anna then slightly hitting his cheek softly, feeling ashamed of what he just asked for. 

"Yeah, probably..." she answered shyly, smiling at Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong just let out a small chuckle, didn't not paying attention to Jessica at all. "Ehemm!!" Jessica let out a liud, fake cough, pretending to look away. She then smiled in mocking way when both of them turned to see her direction. "Why, Jess? Is there something wrong?" asked Anna softly, looking at her. Jessica smiled cynically, feeling annoyed with this woman acting. "I'm going back to hotel! If u're both planning on something, why don't you both just going alone?! Together maybe?!" she asked cynically, smiling in frustrated way, forced smile probably.

"Really?! I can go with him?!" Anna asked in excited, pretending to burn up Jessica more.

Jessica gritted her teeth tightly, already redden face. She was controling for not blowing up in this situation. "Whatever, I'm going... Bye!" she said in sad tone, frustrated. Hummpphh!! If you don't come here, it won't happened like this, argghhhh!!!  

Jessica then walking away, storming off madly leaving both of them. 

"Hummm, it success!! Yeahhh!!" Anna said after seeing Jessica disappeared through the crowd. She then releasing Jaejoong's arm, high five with him. 

"Thanks... So much!!" Jaejoong said, smiling at Anna. "No problem!! But now, better you chase her!! Better late than never, huhh?" she playfully said, smiling at him meaningfully. Jaejoong then chuckled, hugging Anna once more time. "Thanks again... And by the way, see you at the annual party! Bye Anna!!" said Jaejoong waving at her before walking away, through the people on the pathway. 

Anna Jayson just shook her head, chuckling all by herself. 

 

That Night 

No One POV'S

Jessica sat on the long couch at the living room, staring at the tv boredly. 

Her mind was thinking something else, something that was distracting...

"Hey..." someone admonished her softly. 

Jessica looked up, staring at that person blankly before flickered away, glaring coldly at that person. "Can I sit beside you?" asked that person, gesturing to empty seat beside her. Jessica didn't not answer, ignoring that person at all. 

"So... What u're watching? Any interesting want to share with?" asked that person again, politely. 

Jessica just let out a big grumble, smiling in mocking way. "Go away, leave me alone!" she hissed under her breathe, crossing her arms on her chest, flushing red. Probably mad maybe. Jaejoong chuckled quietly, looking at Jessica. "Why u're liked this? U're having bad mood today?" Jaejoong asked her softly, trying to calm her down. Jessica sighed frustrated, feeling annoyed with him with her at this moody moment, hummpphh!!

"So what, if I'm having bad mood... Why would you cared?! Don't you have date today with errmm-ahhhh.... Anna Jayson? Not date tonight?!" Jessica asked Jaejoong cynically, coldly glaring at her. She then sat up on the couch, feeling mad right now. She even didn't knew why she felt so mad at Jaejoong right now... Hummm, could it be she just jealous of what just happened this evening? Probably, mmmm.... 

Jaejoong pressed his lips together, tightens it. 

"No, not liked that... It's not liked I'm meeting her all night when we're both here, in London." Jaejoong answered, smiling. 

Jessica just sighed frustrated, shook her head. She then feeling annoyed, got up from the couch with mad feeling. Jessica walked along the living room, heading to her room which was at the opposite. Just she want to pull the door knob, her hand then been pulled by someone making her turning around to face him, that person... Grrrr, again!!! 

"What yo-..." Jessica didn't finished her words when...

Jaejoong put both of his hands on the wall, trapping Jessica inside his arms. He looked at her directly, staring into her eyes. Jessica felt nervous with this situation, feeling goosebumps now. 

"Why Jess... Why you're making it so hard?" Jaejoong then spoke quietly, almost pleading to her. 

Jessica looked at him confused, feeling dumbfounded. "What u're talking about?" she asked nervously, feeling uneasy about this. Jaejoong leaned his face closer to her, staring at her small eyes. "Why... Did you lied to yourself? Why you're lying about forgetting about me? Saying that u're losing your memory? Why, Jess... Why you had to do that..." Jaejoong muttered quietly, enough for Jessica to hear. 

Jessica gapsed, widen eyes. WHAT?!!! Oh no, it's must be dream right now!! It can't be!!! Garrhhhhhh!!!!

"Wha-What you mean... I don-don't understand..." Jessica stammered,absolutely nervous now. She felt liked having butterflies in her stomach, not dare to speak at all in this death situation... Haishhhh!! Jaejoong stared at Jessica deeply, holding her hands now. "Why would you lying to all of people around you!! By let them knowing that you don't even remembered me at all... Why Jess, why... Huhhh? Tell me..." Jaejoong asked her, sounding a bit sad. 

Jessica bite her lips, trapping in her own game. She knew that this day would came but she didn't expected to be happened this fast and right now, at this critical time!! How did he knew about this?!! "I-I-I.... I don-..." Jessica stopped, trying to control herself. She doesn't knew why she felt liked wanted to cry, feeling guilty for lying everyone else including Kim Jaejoong, the man she loved the most until now... Ever and for the last forever... 

"I-I... I don't know!!!! Stop pushing on me!!" said Jessica, crack voice. Her voice sounded liked she been holding her tears, biting her lips tightly. 

Jaejoong looked at Jessica with disbelief expression, shook his head. "Why you do that? Is it because you want to avoid me already? Is it because you're keeping revenge on me... Of what I did to you? Is that the reason? Huhh?" Jaejoong asked, shaking her body, holding up her shoulders. Jessica was speechless, didn't not know what to talk about. She was dead meat, she knew about it!!! Arrrgghhhhh!!!! 

"Let me go!!! Le-let... Me go!!" she yelled suddenly, trying to push Jaejoong away from her. 

Jaejoong just kept still, letting Jessica hit him wherever she wanted to do. He needed to know the reason why she was been liked this... He want to know the reason why she had to do liked this? Is it because she hate him? Could that probably the reason?? 

"I hate you, go away!!! Don't force me, Joong-.." Jessica stopped, didn't dare to utter that words. 

Jaejoong looked at her surprisingly, noticed that this was the second time she accidently want to blurt out that nickname... "Why? Why won't you just continued what you're saying before?! You scared right? Why Jess... Please tell me, why u're behaving liked this!" Jaejoong urged her, grabbing her elbow now. Jessica knew that her tears already rolling along her flawless cheek, trying to defend herself right now. "I-I... I've had too..." she spoke quietly almost whispering. Jaejoong then loosen a bit his grip on her, paying attention of what she wanted to say right now. 

"I've had to force myself, doing that... Lying to all people around me... Escpecially you, Jaejoong..." she muttered under her breathe, sobbing. 

Jaejoong sighed deeply. "But, why? Is it because of what I've did to you? Jess, I'm so-..." 

"No, it's not liked that!!!" she cut him off, wiping her tears with her fingers. "I've had to do that for the sake of my life... I didn't want to be hurt anymore. Isk-kk... You don't know, how depressed am I... When you left me few years ago... I was suffering inside and truly it was all about my scattered heart." she continued, still crying. "I knew that I'm selfish person... I've had to force myself for not been in love with you again but, it won't worked at all!!" she truthly said, looking up at Jaejoong now. Jessica looked at Jaejoong with her teary eyes, almost swollen now. 

"I knew it was stupid but... You don't know how hard I'm facing my life... I've had to gain up everything, trying to get up from the suffering situation I'm facing. But... I-I... I can't lied, about my feelings..." she added, looking at Jaejoong with a pitiful face. "I tried so hard, very hard just to forget about you, letting you away from my life. But I failed doing that, showing how weak am I... Iskk, isk..." Jessica confessed, covered her face with her palm sobbing quietly again. 

Jaejoong felt guilty to see her liked this, crying... "I admitted that I've never forgot about you, Jaejoong. I lied to everyone... My younger sister, my friend, myself and truly to you... I lied my feelings, saying that I won't falled again for you but I was mistaken... I was mistake with my own feelings... I was so stupid for letting myself, forcing to forget about you... Yeah, I admitted I'm absolutely jealous when u're always with Anna Jayson, that fashion critic! When u're with her, I can see u're smiling face, showing how happy you with her..." Jessica blurted out, looking at Jaejoong who now staring at her deeply, speechless right now. 

"I'm stupid right? I was stupid because I was so foolish person, a selfish one... Trying to forget about you but in the same time my feelings to you was never lapse!! How foolish am I... Just because of my love to you!! But you,... What you gave me as return? Nothing!! Nothing at all!!!" Jessica yelled suddenly, tears rolling along her white milky cheek, redden face because of too much crying. 

"I hate you, you know!! You never cared about my feelings!!! You just care-..." 

Jessica didn't finished her words when Jaejoong suddenly crushing his lips on her, kissing her roughly then. Jaejoong kissed Jessica, trying to let his tongue getting inside . "Uhhhmmm--mmmm...Le-t--" Jessica tried to twist her head, breaking up the kiss. She didn't want to kiss him... She knew that she would immediately melt of him due to this sudden unexpecting kiss. 

Jaejong turned his head to other angle, trying for other spot. 

Jessica can felt his lips was soft and pulm, not feeling for in very long time. How she missed too much with his sweet kissed, the taste of his mouth... Everything about him was too perfect that she even can't denied about it either. Jessica then gave in, wrapping her hands on his nape, giving herself into the kiss. She missed so much, she can tell it by how roughly she responded to his kiss, battling tongue with him right now. 

Jessica can felt Jaejoong tongue was exploring , nibbling on her bottom lips softly, turning into a small passionate kiss. The kiss then turned into slower, passion than before. Both of the were savour each other lips, all their saliva through the mouth, kissing it deeply. It took almost a few minutes when they we're kissing, taking a long time for kissing liked this. Jaejoong missed her so much, he was happy to see her responding for his kiss. He knew that she won't be that too cold heart to be giving in... 

Few minutes later, Jaejoong broke up the kiss, leaving both of them breathless, gasping for the air to breathe. 

"Jess... Listen to me first, will you..." Jaejoong softly murmured, coaxing Jessica. Jessica was embarrassed to look up, just staring down to the floor. Her cheek was flushed, burned to brigh pink after what just happened before. Her face were all over hot!! 

"First, I want to apologize to you... I'm really really really so sorry for you." Jaejoong started, taking Jessica hands, kissing it softly a few times. 

Jessica who was looking feeling impressed of what Jaejoong did just now. "I'm sorry... I-I... I want to ask your apologize, sorry of what I've done to you... I'm so sorry to you, Jess... I knew it was my fault, yeah I admitted it." he spoke quietly, feeling guilty now. "I-... I'm also... Had to do that thing to you, leaving you all of sudden without any reason. I'm sorry, Jess... I really am..." Jaejoong murmured, crack voice. He then kissed again Jessica hands, smelling her floral scent. 

"When I left you... That time, my dad... He was in critical condition, dying due to his sickness... I was been called my sister a few days before, telling me that my dad really want to meet me. My sister told me that my dad was feeling he's going to die soon..." Jaejoong explained quietly. "If I follow my heart, I really didn't want to leave you, all alone by yourself... I'm sorry that I can't be a good person to you, hurting u're heart, broken it into pieces... I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to do it, never ever in my life..." he continued, looking up to see Jessica. 

"That day... Whe-... When I left you, telling that I want to break up with you... I was lying, I'm really lying at that time." he said, cupping Jessica face then, holding her temples softly, tracing her jaw line. "I lied to you that I didn't want you anymore... I knew I was lying badly because I'm not such a good liar liked I am that day!" he said, gritting his teeth tightly, feeling mad with himself. "I saw in u're eyes, you believing everything I said, each of my words that day... I can tell that you had believing in me, believed that I threw you away in my life but-... I didn't... I lied, Jess..." Jaejoong said, looking at Jessica sadly. 

He sighed deeply, taking a deep breathe. "I've had to do that... That time my dad knew about our relationship. He told me if I stayed with you, he make sured you will suffered badly, more than I could imagine... I left you because I'm saving you from danger, afraid if anything bad happened to you... I'm sorry, Jess... I'm so so sorry... I knew I was very bad person, huhh?" he said, hanging his head down, looking at the floor. 

"I never stopped looking for you after that, Jessica... I searched for you everywhere, looking at u're house... But, I was disappointed, too much disappointed when I knew you had moved to somewhere place... I knew that I was feeling really regret to myself for letting you go just by that... Through the time, I've never forgot about you... Every second, each time... Your face, your scent, everything about you kept reminding in my mind... I knew that I couldn't forget about you. That's why, I'm always hoped someday I would meet with you again, asking u're apologize of what I've done..." he murmured quietly, too silent for hear. 

Jessica then took a few steps forward, feeling a bit hesitate... 

She then slowly hugged Jaejoong, ducking her head into his chest, smelling his scent again. "We're both just the same, Joongie... I thought that u're left me because you really don't want me anymore... I'm sorry too, for misuderstanding to you... If only-... we could just fix this problem up..." Jessica murmured quietly, hugging Jaejoong tightly then, hiding in his marble hard arms, putting her head on his muscular chest. 

Her lips then turned into a small grin, smiling to herself. She can felt Jaejoong was responding to her hug, embraced her tightly, wrapping his arms on her petite, small waist. Jaejoong then kissed Jessica hair softly, smelling her sweet floral scent. "I'm sorry Jess... Sorry that I've broken u're heart before, I'm very stupid person... Letting a person go away just liked that." he simply murmured, soft honey silky voice. 

Jessica just smiled, looking at him a bit smiling then. 

"Well, just forgot the pass Joongie... I'm also sorry for treating you badly before... Hehhehe..." she chuckled shyly, feeling ashamed. 

Jaejoong laughed quietly, Jessica hair, twirling with his hands. "Yeah, I knew about that... I can see u're jealousy face when I'm with Anna Jayson." he replied, flashing his teeth towards her. Jessica just flickered away, feeling blushing on her cheek, burning deeply. "Well, that does matter anyway to me... It showed me how incredibly you loved towards me... That just all I'm needing from you, Jess..." Jaejoong said, kissing her forehead. 

Jessica smirked, feeling overjoy right now. She can't believed that she was having this moment right now... All of this time it just such a misunderstood between both of them... Their love can't made it due to their personal problem and also with misunderstanding... How silly is that... Maybe it won't be happening liked this if both of them didn't acting liked a little kid!! Hehheheh!!