Chapter 52 : Almost Wedding With A Little Secret

Love Can't Be Expected

New Year, February 

No One POV'S

Jaejoong had knew about the wedding of his worker, Im YoonA who's getting married with her love life, Ok Taecyeon also his friend and partnership company. Well, he happy for both of them that just got to know almost a year and now, getting married...

Hummm, even Jaejoong and Jessica didn't make to be liked both them... 

Happy married couple... 

He had congratulated both of them of their happy news and wished for them to be married couple forever, last love for forever. 

Krystal also knew about that and wished happy luck for both newleyds. She's now at Australia, having a some work to do at that country. Maybe she would be staying there around 1 or 2 month. According how the works manage to be work on.... 

And of course, the one that truly happy was Taecyeon's father who really wanted to see his eldest son marrying right now, in front of his eyes. His mother also were happy to see finally his son going to marry someone, a very pretty and kind woman, Im YoonA. Taecyeon's younger sister, Tera also wished for his brother happiness, hoping that she could get a nephew or niece after this... Hehhehe!! 

Jaejoong was at his bungalow ( http://www.kimawari.com.my/files/3212/4883/5978/bungalow1.jpg ), packing up his clothe and things. Actually, he's going to a place, needed some space. Lately, he's always been busy with his jobs and sometimes he never had time for himself to relax or rest! All he did was work, work and work! Sometimes, it could be stressfull, huhhh? 

Since Taecyeon and Yoona wedding will be held this Thursday, he will have enough time to attend Taecyeon's wedding first before flight off to a place that he want to go after this. 

He had asked for his secretary to manage all his things to the place that he want to go, hehhehe... 

During his holiday, his sister will look the company for a while he's gone to his relaxing vacation. 

Besides, he needed time to calm himself down, feeling relaxed right now. Krystal also wished him a happy vacation, feeling a bit envy with Jaejoong since he had plenty time for sparing time to himself, resting himself from work! Huhhuhuhu... So jealousy! 

 

Yoona POV'S

I was at my home that Monday night, listening to my favorite songs... 

My aunt and uncle will come to my house this Wednesday along with beloved grandmother who will brings my younger brother which I missed him a lot! 

It's been a while since I last met him. If I remembered back, last I met him was 2 years ago during Chuseok Day. I was back to my hometown near to Busan, went hometown to my grandmother house. My little brother lived with my beloved grandmother since the bad incident happened. After that, both of us seperated life, living with all out own life. 

Well, since my younger brother just a little, angel kid that time, I can't afford to look after him since I'm also just a child that time. 

My grandmother took my little brother to stay with her and let me stay with my uncle and aunt. When I finished my high school, I moved on to my friend house since she was staying at her house which her parents gave it to her. How envy I felt at that time. It was a hard time during my teenagers life and also my adolosence life. It's pretty hard to keep up your life if you're didn't try to make any hard efforst. Seriously I said, you will be regret when you're in future. 

I'm gladly happy and mostly gratefull of what I'm achieved nowdays. 

Although I'm not a wealthy, rich person but still I'm feeling happy because all my hard works were been paid off with successfull feelings. I've had a house, fixed job and it seem to be happy and suits with myself. 

Sometimes, I felt kinda of funny thinking the moments when I met with him, Taecyeon... 

It's kinda funny at first since I was a bit startled when my eyes laid on him at the first time. I don't know why but I've got kinda feeling, liked.... Ummm, love at first sight? Hehhehe... But, I thought it just my emotional act since I've never had anyone who could get my heart at the first place. Yeah, I admitted that few mens showed some interest for me but I'll just considered them as my friends. It's not liked I'm been selfish or something liked that but I don't want to give anyone hope, waiting for me while I'm not interested to play love with them, at all. 

Paaakkkk!!!

I jerked up, automatically sat up on the bed that I was laying on. 

My heart just liked stopped beating for a while. What was that?! I carefully slipped myself out from the bed, tip toeing myself towads the small window across my room. You know, I felt a bit scary and kinda nervous now since I'm just all alone this night. Besides, my house was a bit far than others residents but it's not liked I'm the farthest of all. It just that my house location was a bit further than other house but still there were few house around me. 

I carefully watched my steps, went forward to the small window. 

I peaked a bit, standing a bit far away from the window, feeling scared. I gulped nervously, biting my lips. Should I go there and look for something? 

I challenged mysefl to look up outside the window, taking carefull steps. I opened the window a bit, hanging out my head a bit. My eyes were wondering around, searching if anyone or anything was here just now. 

"Anyone here?" I asked quietly, almost whispering. At the same time, I felt liked a stupid thing, talking alone in the darkness with the trees and grasses. 

In a flash, a black figure came standing right in front of me, giving me a big surprised. 

Well, for me... I accidently collasped on the floor due to the big shocked and kinda of scared!!! The figure let out a small chuckle, looking at me by the window. "Did I scared you?" that person asked me softly, a bit worried expression on the face. I rubbed my hips which felt a bit pain since the hips just hit the hard, ceramic floor. Huhh!! So painfull!!! "You're okay?" the person asked again and this time he slightly jumped into my room, helping me to stand up. 

I glared at him sharply, pouted my lips angrily. 

"It's hurt you know!" I whined sadly, carefully stood up and relaxing my body. That person looked guilty towards me, having a worried expression on his face. Somehow, I felt liked to laugh out loud seeing his guilty, scared face. Poor him!!! 

"I'm sorry for making you in pain. I didn't expected to be liked this." that person murmured quietly, looking a bit sad. Regreting his own mistake maybe?

"What you're doing anyway? It's almost midnight by now." I asked him, looking at him. 

He smiled a bit, still having a worried face. "I came here to see you. After this I can't meet you until the wedding day. It's a tradition maybe..." he answered me, showing a warm smile for me. I'll just nodded, walking away from him. "My uncle and my aunt will come to my house this Wednesday along with my younger brother and beloved grandmother." I'll said to him, sitting at the edge of the bed, looking at him. 

"Did I disturbed you?" he asked me, his eyes laid on my bed. Maybe it's kinda of disturbing me since I was reading while listening to the music before he scared me to death!!!! 

I'll just nodded a bit, gave him a slightest smile. 

"Well then if I'm disturbing you, never mind. Sorry for taking your time. I'm just missed you, that's all." his soft, enchanting words went to my little heart making me touched with his words. "Hoped your reading focus didn't disappeared because of me. I'll see you later then, Mrs.Taecyeon." he said, bending his head, kissing my forehead. My lips twicthed into a small smile, happy seeing him did that for me. 

He then jumped again from my room, stepping outside from my house, standing at the outside corner, near the window. 

"Taec, wait!" I'll called him making him turned again, looking at me. 

I'll skipped my way to the window, leaning closer to him.

Without thinking, I slightly pressed my lips on his cheek, kissing it softly before letting it go. I was blushing of course. His expression looked a bit surprised but then his lips slightly turned to wide grin, smiling at me warmly. "Thanks." he said to me. I'll just smiled shyly at him, wishing him a very good night. He then walked away from my house, disappeared from my sight then. 

I then closed up the window, walking to my bed again. I picked up my phone, texting something. 

From : YoonA

Time Sending : Monday 7/2/11 23:42

Hi, it's me... Am I disturbing you?

 

From : ????

Time Recieved : Monday 7/2/11 23:44

No, why.... I'm just going to rest myself up. Finished with my home duty work. 

 

From : YoonA

Time Sending : Monday 7/2/11 23:45

Look, you know about my wedding this Thursday right? You'll really don't want to attend my wedding day? Please... *wink

 

From : ????

Time Received : Monday 7/2/11 23: 47

You'll know the answer, YoonA... I don't want to... You also know the reason right? I'm still not decided about it. This thing took myself to think about it carefully. 

 

From : YoonA

Time Sending : Monday 7/2/11 23: 49

Yeah, I knew about that.... But, for how long? You had to be liked this? Don't you pity to yourself? To everybody else?

 

From : ????

Time Received : Monday 7/2/11 23:52

I don't know... Maybe till the right time. I don't want to think about that this time. By the way, is there anything you want to say? I'm feeling sleepy already.. &_&

 

From : YoonA

Time Sending : Monday 7/2/11 23:54

Yeah... I'm actually thinking that I'm going to you tomorrow noon. Maybe I'll be there around evening. Do you mind?

 

From : ????

Time Received : Monday 7/2/11 23:55

Yeah, I won't mind... But, is there a reason you're going here? o.O

 

From : YoonA

Time Sending : Monday 7/2/11 23:57

No, not liked that... Just want to visit you. Besides, I want to meet you since long time we haven't meet each other. I'm pretty busy here. Okay then, I want to sleep now. When I arrived there, I'll call for you. Don't worry about me, okay? 

 

From : ????

Time Received : Monday 8/2/11 00:01

Yeah, sure... Good night then, YoonA. See you later then. 

 

I sighed deeply, looking at the messages I've been texting with this person. I'll pursed my lips, thinking. 

I'm feeling guilty for this, keeping a really big secret from everyone. God.... I've don't have choice... That person needed me that time and I've had to agree to help her. Hummm, I wondered what will people reaction be when they knew that I'm also helping this person.... 

This is bad.... 

Hummmm, crap!!!

 

The Next Day 

No One POV'S

As been planned, YoonA took a flight to a place that she want to go. 

Since she had a flight, it look took about 8 hours  for her to reach that place. She then took a taxi ride to reach a place that she was supposed to go there. The beautiful and peace view of the place she's been here for really relaxing herself and calming her pyhsical and emotion. So peacefull and calm here...

The sea view, the calming sea breeze really calming her mind. She loved to be this place once, very peacefull one. 

The taxi then stopped by at a small compound house. YoonA paid the taxi for the fee, smiling at the driver, thanking. She then stepped out from the taxi, holding an average size bag that she brought also. YoonA slowly walked towards the small house, looking around. It seem to be quiet liked no one inside the house right now. Her hand then knocked the door house few times, hoping that someone would open it. 

Where is that person...

Her eyes wondered around, looking at every corner outside the house. Where is that person? 

"Hello? Anyone home?" YoonA said in asking tone, peaking at the window but she couldn't see anything at all since the window was black, can't see anything clearly from the outside view. YoonA pursed her lips, wondering her eyes around. 

As she walked around the small house, someone greeted her softly. 

"I'm sorry for making you waited outside the house." said that person, smiled at YoonA. YoonA was a bit surprised with the person presence but then nodded back, smiling at her too. 

In the person arms, there was a cute little baby boy in her grip. The baby was peacefully sleeping in her arms, looking very cute. "Come on, it's cold out here." said that person, walking passed by YoonA. She then opened the door, telling YoonA to come into the house. The person then switched on the lamp and also turning on the heater to make the house felt comfartable. 

"Where did you go just now?" YoonA asked to that person who just entered into a room, placing the baby boy maybe... 

The person then quietly closed the door, walking towards YoonA. "I'll just got back from my work place. And then I took my baby from my neighbour. My neighbour took care of him along I'm working." that person answered. YoonA nodded. Yeah, she forgot about that. The person in front of her also had a life to work on. She had a little baby who needed to be good care. Hummm... 

"You came here alone... Right?" the person asked YoonA few minutes then. Her eyes looked a bit curious to YoonA. 

YoonA smiled, nodded her head then. "I'll came here alone, just liked I've promised to you." YoonA answered, smiling warmly. That person nodded, smiled at her back. "Come on, suits yourself, YoonA. Besides, this is all yours remembered?" that person said, stood up, walking to the kitchen then. YoonA smiled a bit, nodding her head then. 

Well, this is the truth actually....

The truth is, after all this long time.... YoonA was the person who only knew where to find... Jessica. Yeah, she knew it because Jessica asked her help to find her place, a place where she could be far away from other people truly for Krystal and also Jaejoong. That's the secret that she's been hiding from everyone since it was Jessica wish. Jessica told her to keep this as a secret since she want to be live alone for a while, away from all those crazy, stressfull things... 

YoonA still remembered how shock she was when someone came to her house in the night. 

 

Flashback 

Jessica stopped in front of an average size house, pursing her lips. 

She then knocked on the door few times, sniffened quietly. 

Few minutes then, a person came out from the door with a surprised expression on her face. She looked at Jessica confused, wrinkling her forehead. "Hey, what's you doing here? Is there anything you want?" that person asked properly. 

Jessica then just entered the house although the owner didn't asked her to do so. YoonA looked at Jessica weirdly, she then closed the front door. Her legs then walked closer, towards Jessica. "Can you help me with something?" Jessica asked YoonA suddenly, serious eyes and tone. YoonA looked at her, startled by the tone of her voice. It sounded liked urgent or something.

"What about?" YoonA asked her, looking at her puzzled. 

"Would you help me find a place away from here? I'll need to go somewhere else." Jessica said quietly, looking at YoonA with pleading eyes. YoonA eyes fluttered open in shocked, jaw dropped. Away from here?! What the hell happening here actually?! Why would she go far away from here?! "But, why?" YoonA bravely asked Jessica, confused by her demand. 

Jessica sighed deeply. "Just, please... I'm begging you!" she suddenly kneeled down towards YoonA, teary eyes. 

Once again, YoonA was very startled and too surprise. Her eyes looked to Jessica who was still kneeling in front of her, teary red eyes. Her heart felt wanted to help her but her mind was thinking somethinge else. If Jessica gone, how about Jaejoong?! Is there anything happened between both of them? Haiishhh!!! 

"Please, help me... I don't know anyone else to ask for help. YoonA, only you I can be depended on, please..." Jessica tried to beg, almost crying. Actually, she doesn't felt to cry anymore because she had too much cry that evening. Her eyes was a bit swollen but she managed to cover it by putting some powder under her eyelids. YoonA felt hesitate, wherther she should help Jessica or not??

"I don't know wherther you want to go or not that place... But, it's a nice one actually. Only the place in the village, on a island." YoonA spoke few minutes then, looking at Jessica with guilty feelings in her heart content. Jessica looked at her. "Where?" asked her, grabbing YoonA arms tightly. 

YoonA sighed, looked to Jessica face.

"My late grandfather house. At Jeju Island." she answered quietly, pursed her lips.

End Of Flashback 

 

YoonA was a bit surprised when Jessica knocked her room few times before opening it.

"Can you do me a favour?" she asked softly, standing at the side door of the room. "Yeah, sure." she answered slowly, nodding her head. "Can you look up for this house for a while? I've had some work to do." she told her properly. 

"Errr, yeah sure..." YoonA replied few minutes later, smiling a bit. 

Jessica nodded then, thanking her. She then left her room, leaving YoonA all alone in that room. 

YoonA sighed deeply, laying on the bed then. She can't believed that Jessica would be having a normal life after left Los Angeles last year. And what she worried about if someone or anyone suspecting her, knowing about Jessica. In this mean time, no one had knew about this but, sometimes she felt a bit nervous and totally scared if someone truly for Jaejoong and Krystal knew about this. Wondered what would their reaction could be? 

And...

Truly for Jaejoong... Hummm... 

Hopefully, he won't get mad when he knew about this... Damn!!! 

 

Jessica POV'S

I left the house few minutes then, walking away from the small house. 

I was wearing very simple one and if people who had knew me.... Maybe they won't easily recognized me when I'm wearing such liked this. A loosen old jeans with some old t-shirt. I don't know why but sometimes I felt a bit happy when I'm living liked this. 

I pursed my lips, thinking...

I knew that YoonA was desprately hoping that I would come back to Los Angeles, starting my old life again. Yeah, I admitted that I'll really want to do that. I really really missed my old life, my old memories and mostly...

The person that I missed about was him.

I've never want to run away from him but... At that moment, when I knew about the news that he engaged with that woman, my heart shattered into pieces. I felt so heartbroken, feeling betrayed when I heard about that. I wasn't thinking properly at that time. All I want to do just a peace and calm feeling which I knew it won't happen if I continued to be there. That's why I decided to go away from that country, finding my peace again. 

But, I knew I was so stupid and wrong when I did that...

I was too childish when I acted liked that. It just liked I'm been not a profesional person just liked I used to do before. The moment I realized all those things, I knew that it was too late to turn back and I was afraid...

Afraid for what I did to everyone around me...

I'm scared to face all of them, the person that I've had upset all of them. With my stupid, childish behavior... 

I was too coward to face him back, thinking that maybe he doesn't want to see me anymore. I'm the one who ruined our relationship, Jae... I was too selfish, just thinking of myself, my feelings.. But, I never think about us, about how both of us felt... I'm really am a selfish person... Ohhh god... How I regreted for not thinking this properly but just doing this without caring about others feelings...

And mostly...

I was so surprised when I left the country... Few months later, I received an unexpected gift from God. The news that I'll really don't want it at first, feeling liked it was a burden for me... But then, I'll realized that it was a very valuable gift that I've could got from God... A very unexpected gift...

And that is our child, Jae...

Your own biological child, Kim Jaejoong... 

I wasn't expecting to be having that. All this hard time that I faced alone by myself that made me learnt to be more appreciated with something before it gone by your side... And that time, if we're realizing it, it was too late to call it back.

And that was the most I've felt regretfull for us... 

The love relationship that both of us build.