Chapter 48 : She's Already Gone

Love Can't Be Expected

Krystal POV'S

That night, I prepared dinner for both of us, my sister and also myself. 

During dinner, my sister wasn't talking liked she used to. Instead of that, she just kept shut, making a silence feeling in the apartment. I studied her face which looked a bit somber and doesn't had a happy or cheefull expression at all. 

I sighed deeply, feeling completely clueless. 

I'll still don't get it. Who was the person that had came through to my sister and Jae oppa relationship? When I asked Taec oppa, he said that he doesn't know anyone who was going to do that. Unless...

Unless someone that been holding grudge to both of them, maybe their enemies or something liked that. 

Yeah, I knew that my sister still had contact with Jae oppa but she doesn't seem to be contacted with him for a while. I noticed lately, each time Jaejoong oppa called for her, her expression showed liked a hurt, broken one. Just liked the one I saw when she was been missing to him few years ago when he had to leave her for some reasons. It just that, it won't that teribble liked she faced few years ago. 

Hummm, I wondered what the reason is....

"Unnie." I called for my sister. 

Jessica eyes flickered up to me, looking at my face. "Humm?" she responded before flickered away, trying to chew her food. I pursed my lips, thinking the suitable words and sentence to ask her. "Can I ask you something?" I asked her properly. 

She then stopped chewing, looking stiffened in her seats. I saw she gulping hardly before eating her food again. "What about?" she asked me in quiet, almost whispering to herself. "I want to know what happened when I'm not here. What exactly happened unnie?" I bravely asked her. I then realized that I shouldn't be asking those question. My sister deep, cold hard stare straightly went to my eyes, meeting my gaze with a very cold sharp glance. 

"Why you want to know?" she asked coldly, wiping then. 

I sighed deeply, looking at her meaningfully. "I think you knew what I mean right?" I asked her softly. She just shook her head, drinking a glass of mineral water. She then stood up, looking at me with an unreadable expression, almost furious face. "Don't interfere my problem, Krys." she quietly spoke under her breathe before walked away from the dining room, went to her room, slamming the door hardly. Even I was shocked to hear the door been slammed. 

I shook my head, trying to figure out how to solve this problem... 

 

Someone POV'S

I walked out from the elevator, passing by some people in the building. 

I entered an office at the corner of the hallway, looking at some people who were doing their work properly. 

"Errrr, miss!" I called for someone that just seem to pass by myself. The person then stopped, slightly smiling to me. 

"Yes?" that person asked me. 

I smiled at that person. "Emmm, where is your boss room?" I asked that person. The person pursed her lips for a while before spoke again. "Have you made an appointment?" she asked me softly. I looked at her annoyed, it's a must to make appoinment if I want to meet her boss?! Duuhhh!!!

"Yes." I lied to her casually. I cared what if I didn't made the appoinment. "At the end hallway, left one." she said to me then, gesturing to a hallway behind her back. I then walked away without thanking the girl at all, huhhh!! Such a noinsense! 

I then reached at the room, stopped right in front of the room. I smiled casually, taking a deep breath before slowly turning the door knob. 

I peaked a bit in the room, seeing the surrounding. Then, my eyes flickered to a figure that was laying on the long couch, putting his arms on his face, covering it. It seems liked he was sleeping. I then carefully stepping inside the room, closing the door in silent way. I tip toed myself closer to him, standing right in front of him. I carefully, not making any noise, kneeling right beside him, putting my hand a bit on the couch. 

I looked at him long, staring at his face. He was sleeping soundly but it seems liked he's not having a good day today. His face seem to be stressfull, liked he's been having a big problem right now. I wondered what is it...

Feeling a bit hesistate, I lifted my hand a bit, touched his black hair, darker than I used to see before. I'll still remembered when I saw his hair before it was light brown in color, tottaly different from right now. I smiled to myself, seeing he's not moving at all. 

I don't know why but I kept my face closer to him until I can felt his warm, hot breathe hitting my face continuing... I'll touched his lips, tracing the outline of his lips, feeling his lips on my fingers. I then bravely getting closer to him, almost touched his lips when...

"JAE!!!!" someone screamed!

My eyes fluttered opened in shock, flickered my eyes towards the door room. There was a woman, younger than me maybe, standing at the door with a very crushed expression. A painfull one. But for me, I'll smiled in victory, feeling very satisfied and happy now. But, it wasn't last long...

"Jess..." I heard his low voice calling for the woman at the door, looking terrified. The woman then ran away from the room, crying already. 

Just then, I can felt his pair of arms pushed me hardly until I stumbled on the floor, feeling hurt at my arms. I saw him casually left me alone in the room, running for that woman! !!! Huhhhh!!!

 

Jessica POV'S

After been forced by Krystal many times, I then giving up myself. 

I knew that I was wrong when I acted liked this... Maybe I was the one who were overeacting! Huhhh, what a stupid useless girlfriend I was!! 

I walked to his room, feeling a bit uneasy and unconfident to face him right now. It seem liked I'm feeling embarrassed since I'm the one who made diffcult for both of us... I looked at the lunch box that I've made with a little bit Krystal help. Hopefully he liked it.

I stopped in his room, biting my lips nervously. Should I do it? Or not?!

Ahhhhh, just go for it Jessica... You can do it!!!

I then inhaled a very deep breathe before I opened the door. But.... 

It wasn't I expected to happen....

"JAE!!!!" I screamed for his name, looked at what was happening in front of me. He was laying on the couch with his clothe button opening a bit and there was a woman kneeling beside him, almost kissing him!!! What is this?!!!

I looked at both of them and that time, Jaejoong looked at me with terrified look. 

"Jess..." he called my name. I pressed my lips together, nodding slowly then. Okay, if this what you want... Huhhhh, liar stupid man!!! I then casually ran away from his room, didn't dare to look anymore what's going to happen in his room. How foolish am I?! Trying to think that he still loved me even when his fiancee already here, back to him again!!! 

"Jess, wait!!!" I heard his called for me. I pretended not to hear it, pacing up my running, doesn't cared about people who was looking at me with confused look. I then ran to the elevator, quickly stepping inside, closing the door elevator before he managed to get inside the elevator. In the elevator, alone with myself, my tears were breaming out from my eyes, protecting myself. 

I knew that it was going to happen! Huhhh, how stupid am I!! I'll already knew that he will loved his fiancee more than me!! Isk,isk,isk... Why you're so stupid Jessica?! Why can't you see that he just tried to play with you since he was bored when his fiancee doesn't be with him all the time!!! When the elevator door opened, someone was looking at me with shocked expression. 

"Soo-Yeon? Hey, why you're crying? What happened?!" that person asked me, carefully touching me. 

I cried in her arms, letting my tears fall out. "Hey, hey... What's going on? Have you met him?" she asked me softly, looking at my face. I didn't dare to look at her face, crying while looking down to the floor. "He cheated to me... He lied to me, YoonA!!!" I screamed furiously, crying very hard! I covered my face with my palm, crying all my way. 

My heart was feeling broken pieces! Shattered on the ground in hard! 

"Wh-what? What you're talking about? He nev-.." 

"He did, YoonA~aa!! He did cheating on me, right in front my eyes! I can't believed he did this to me!! " I yelled in frustration, wiping my tears. I then pushed YoonA away from me, running away from her before she can asked me more. I don't want to talk to anyone, not to her, him or anyone else!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!! 

I hate you, KIM JAEJOONG!!!!!! 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

#######

 

 

"What is your problem?!! Why you came here?!" YoonA watched in horror, looking at Jaejoong's face. This is the first time she saw Jaejoong's face really mad, turning into flaming red, tomato! 

The woman standing in front Jaejoong, smiled cynically, crossed arms on her chest. 

"What? She desereved to know you were mine! Not her!" she answered him back, looking at him with annoyed face. YoonA pursed her lips, trying to interupt both of them but feeling hesistate to do it. "Since when I'm saying that I'm yours? Have you lost your mind?! What had you done now!!!" Jaejoong talked back, looking at that woman big, widen eyes. Full of hated and furious feelings... 

That woman grumbled, flickered away. "Well then, if you don't want me and I can't get you... Then, she also can't get you! She just a childish woman, please Kim Jaejoong... She doesn't deserved to be with you! You're a matured man, already needed a real woman not a childish type one." that woman replied casually, tried to touch Jaejoong. He jerked back, shook his head. 

"You'll will regret for saying that, Han Hyo Joo!!! You don't think I'm a man, I can't do anything to hurt you! You're think I'm stupid?! Let me guess, you came here not because you want me but you want to take over this company! Because you know what?! Your beloved daddyyy company had been scope rapidly, am I right? Motherer..." Jaejoong said the harsh word. 

Hyo Joo widen her eyes, pressing her lips tightly. 

"YoonA, called the security! Tell them, there's a beast in my office! NOW!!!" Jaejoong yelled angrily, dragging Hyo Joo out from his office. 

Hyo Joo tried to strugle from Jaejoong's grip but he was way too strong for her to resist. "I'll swear with my words Hyo Joo! If you're trying to do this again, I'll make sure your life will suffer than you're ever imagine!" Jaejoong seriously threatened her before slamming the door right in front her face. Hyo Joo hold her fist, feeling very furious. 

Well, we're just wait and see Jaejoong~aa... I'll make sure you're regreted saying that words!!! 

 

At Jung Apartment 

Krystal POV'S

When I was back at the apartment, it was already night, around 10pm maybe. 

Since I've had lot things to do today, I've came home almost to midnight but seriously I'm really dead tired... My body felt so weak and doesn't have more energy right now. 

When I reached at the apartment, it seem to be a little weird since the door was locked. Not I mean the door wasn't unlocked usually but the gril door was locked today. Usually my sister won't locked it. Feeling a bit curious, I just stepped into the apartment, felt more weird since there was no one in the apartment, deep in silence. The lights were off and it was dark, only the dim light from the outside brightening the inside of the apartment. 

I pursed my lips, switching on the light and fans before closing the door, locked it in. 

I then went to the hallway, standing right in front my sister room. I knocked her room few times but there was no answer at all. I gulped nervously, slowly opening the door room. It was dark at that time. I wrinkled my forehead, opening the door wider now. I stepped inside the room, turning on the lamp, surprised to see there's no one in the room. 

Instead of that, I was shocked to see the room condition. 

It was messy!!! God, what had happened in my sister room?! There were pillows on the floor, broken frame, and clothe everywhere in the room. I carefully went into the room, watching all my steps, afraid if I stepping on sharp things. 

"Unnie?" I called her name, hoping that she could be here somewhere, hiding maybe. 

I searched around in the room, shaking my head seeing the situation happening in the room. I slided open the wardrobe, feeling more surprised, seeing all her clothe were gone!!! Where the hell she had gone?! I felt panicked, thinking that something bad might happened to my sister! Who knew maybe that someone had broken down to this apartment, kidnapping my sister?! Oh god!!! 

Just I want to walk out from the room, something caught in my sight making me stopped. 

I immediately went to the direction, picking up a piece of note that was laying on the floor, under a glass case on top of my sister table work. Feeling curious and scared, I bravely opened the note, reading it. 

 

To my beloved little sister, Krystal Jung...

Mianhae, Krystal~aa... I'm sorry if what I'm doing right now going to hurt you especially your feelings and how you're thought about myself. Krys, by this time, when you read my letter... Maybe right now I was gone, away from you, from our living together. I'm sorry for making this hard for you but, I've had to do this for my own sake. I knew that maybe you'll be mad at me but, I'm so sorry for making you worried about me. Actually, I'm being doing this because I can't stand anymore... For me, if I continiued to be liked I am now, I maybe suffered more for the future of my destiny. I don't know what to do anymore, Krystal~aa... I'm so sorry for my childish behavior but, I've think that this is the best way for me to survive on. I can't lied to myself anymore, Krys... It's so painful when I've had to lied on something that I can't do it. Listen carefully for what I'm saying. Firstly, I begged you... Please, please don't look for me. I'll promised you when the right time come, I'll be back by your side. I'm sorry, mianhae... Second, if someone asked you about me, just tell them I gone for a while. And also please tell Taecyeon that I'm quit from my job! I'm sorry, Krystal! I've had to do it! Don't worry about me, okay? I'll still can live by my ownself, so please don't make yourself worried just because of me. And lastly, please... If anything happened to me, I want you to know that I'll always loved you even though if I'm destined to die, maybe one day... 

Sorry, Krystal... For making you trouble... 

Sincerely, your beloved sister... Jessica Jung

 

I didn't realized when my tears were rolling down to my cheek, following down. I sniffed, feeling completely clueless right now. What's going on actually?! Arrrggghhhh!!! I threw the letter away, sitting on the floor helplessly. What I'm supposed to do right now?! Where on earth my sister could be right now?! 

I bited my lips, trying to think properly right now. 

Or.... Maybe all of this had connected about my sister relationship with Jaejoong oppa?! Probably!!! I'll still remembered the last time both of them get connected was 4 days ago before this things happened. I noticed that my sister was looking somber and sad, doesn't liked she usually look when she talk to Jaejoong oppa... I wondered what's happening actually? 

Did both of them fought again?! If they were fighting, hummm....

It must so exhausting to repair their relationship back! Haishhhh!!! Why you're so stupid Krystal!!! Why can't you noticed it before?! Liked you usually did, why Krystal?! I shook my head stupidly, feeling completely useless with myself right now. I was very foolish person. I didn't see that my sister was hurting again, I was too busy for handling my work, didn't be there for her when she needed me by her side. What a useless sister I am!!!! 

Now, where I've had to find my sister?! This whole world was too big enough for me to look for her!

She's maybe gone to the oversea already, leaving this country!!! I cried helplessly, putting my chin on top of both my knees, crying silently, regreting with my terrible behavior and silly mistakes... Ohhh, I'm so sorry unnie~aa... Sorry for not been there when you needed me, sorry for been a very useless younger sister and foolish person to you!!! 

But, all I knew that.... It was too late for regreting it cause...

It's already happened on me right now...

I clenched my first fiercely, feeling burning up in my body now. 

Wait Krystal, you're not done yet!!! It's not only your fault!!! It was everyone surrounding with you!!! I wiped my tears hardly, stood up then. I looked back at the letter I threw just now, picking it up, holding it tightly in my hand. Well, if my sister want a happiness, I'll give her then!!! 

But, this time I'll make sure she will no longer suffered after this!!! 

That's I'm very sured about and I'm gonna fullfil it with myself!!! I'll promised to you, Sica unnie!!!! 

Just wait and see!! I'll going to find out what happened behind this mystery problem!!!!