Chapter 50 : A Girl Meets Love

Love Can't Be Expected

That Weekends 

Yoona POV'S

That evening, I dressed up myself with a casual look. ( http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6z7g8Dhdd1r2x03fo4_250.jpg ) 

Know why I'm dressing up liked this? Well, errrmmm.. Actually, I'm going out with someone... Hehhehehe.... 

It's been already 6 month both of us had a relationship. Although we're both still not officially becaming liked a lovers but still I'll already liked him, I mean liked loved him. Yeah, sort of liked that. 

What I liked about him...

Hummm, he's kinda a simple person but had a loving, humane kinda of feelings. And also he's really kind for me. At first, I was felt a bit hesistate since I knew he was in love with Jessica, my girlfiend bos AKA Kim Jaejoong. At first place, I'm kinda curious to be friend with him, thinking that he might just want to be friend or becoming closer to me just because to replace his hurting heart after knowing the truth about Jessica's status. But, I was wrong. At the first time we're both met, he told me that he felt a bit weird since it was different that usual he acted. 

Althought he still had a bit feeling towards Jessica but at the same time, he told me he already felt for me. But, he was hesistate and curious with himself since he doesn't want to get closer to me just because of his heart was arching. Fortunately, his feelings was right and he knew that the best was just moving on, get someone else for his love life. 

Ding dong!!! 

I was startled when the bell rang, echoing in my small, typical house. 

I stood up from my sitting place, nervously walked towards the door. I inhaled deeply before slowly turning the door knob. 

My eyes fixed to him, slowly giving a sweet smile to him. He looked manly today, suits with his tight, pack body. ( http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nT4j2vJMZWQ/T-QuOBvyC_I/AAAAAAAAJmg/-fiDGYDBZ5g/s1600/20101210_taecyeon.jpg ). I stepped outside, went closer towards him. My cheeks puff into a big one when my lips turned to a wide smile, giving him the sweetest one. 

"Why you're late? I'll almost sulk." I murmured quietly to him, trying to . 

I don't know why but lately I'm feeling very comfartable with him. When the first month we're both together, I was more shy than right now. Only it just him the one who made up the situation and slowly I'll can get fit with the situation between us. Maybe because we're both had known for each other better or something eles, I don't know... "Ohhh, really?" he looked a bit surprised, looking guilty on his face. 

I tried to hide my laugh, keeping my face looked somber. 

He pressed his lips together, looking at me with guilty eyes that almost making me want to laugh really hard right now. "I'm sorry... I didn't realized that I was too late." he replied softly, carefully touched the back of his nape. 

But then, I knew it won't last long. I cracked up into small laugh, feeling a bit embarrassed when he looked at me with puzzled expression. Maybe he was feeling weird since I was looking angry at first but now laughing?! 

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked confused. I shook my head, still chuckling all by myself. "Mianhae, I'm just trying to tease you." I said cutely while doing my aegyo face. "Do you mad? For me doing that?" I asked few minutes when I saw his face was stiffened, fixed on his place. It took time for him to answer before his lips turned to a smile, shook his head. 

"Nope. Instead of that I'll liked you're becoming liked that. It showed that you can keep up with me now." he simply replied, unexpected answer from him that I was thought. "Come on, let's go now. I'll bet you don't want to be late." he said then, smiled at me. He then swiftly took my wrist in his grip, leading me to his black car. I wasn't too surprised for his doings since he already done it before many times. 

Both of us then went into his car before he drove his car, away from my house. 

As the car was moving along the highway, my heart kept beating rapidly feeling a bit nervous. 

Actually, the nervous part for today was... Hummm, we're both are on our way to his parents house. Since both of them had knew better with each other, it would be easier if his parents knew about both of them. Yeah, I'm feeling kinda of nervous about how's his parents reaction about myself. Would I'll be their choice for their son? Probably... I don't if I'll could do this. 

Well, I'm kinda felt a bit hesistate since both of us were tottaly different specially our life.

I'm not born with silver spoon in my life. I'm just a simple, ordinary person. Unliked him, my family was only a humble one, not liked what people expected us to be. My family was an average size one, living just ordinary liked everyone else. I've had my little brother with me, which my parents really loved us both. All of us were having perfect life, not troubling anyone else. 

But, there's something... What god gave to us, myself and also my little brother... 

An unexpected thing that both of us would known that could happen to our family... 

On November 1997, Friday night, in the midnight.... 

It was raining cats and dogs that time. My little brother and I was waiting for our parents anxiously, feeling so curious since both of them were too late, not getting back from a place that both of them went. At that time, I was a small little person who still doesn't know the other outside the world better. My little brother was just 3 years younger than me. As the eldest sister, I always be there for him since both of us were siblings. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll loved him as my little dongsaeng no matter what happened. 

My little brother was sleeping by my side that time, feeling bored and exhausted for waiting our parents. But for me, I was so anxious since my parents told me that they would come back around 10pm but that time it was midnight and it made me feeling uneasy thinking about it. 

I was sleepy but I've told myself for waiting them, they might knock the door and if I was sleeping they could be shivering outside there. 

Just my eyelids to heavy for me, there was a light knock on the door house. My eyes brighten then, thought that my parents were already home. Feeling over excited, I hoped up, went straightly for the door house. 

But, when I opened the door it was not my parents but someone else. 

Few persons were standing at the door, drenched with wet, looking at me sadly, pity eyes. I gulped nervously, feeling something bad would coming up later. 

"Who are you?" I asked at them, feeling dumbfounded with their presents at my old, poor house. They looked at me for a while before flickered towards my little brother who was sleeping soundly on a mat at the floor. "I'm sorry, little girl. But, you have to follow us. It's about your parents." one of them told me. I looked at them, blinking my eyes few times. 

How can I know anything bad happens if I was just little kid that time?! Still needed someone for being love! 

I asked for my neighbour to look for my little brother while I'm gone to follow all the people. I was very anxious that time, hoping that my nightmare won't be trued liked I'm feeling right now. 

When I reached at the hospital, the people who brought me, leading me to a room. I just followed all of them with a very nervous feeling and anxious. Stepping into the room making me felt a stopped heart beating. There were few people that seriously I not recognized at all, a doctor maybe? And also some nurses that I knew by learning at my school. 

My eyes then flickered towards the bed across the room, two body on top of it, rigid. My legs slowly forward closer towards the bed, hoping that it won't becoming reality. I tried to tip toe my feet a bit since I'm still shorter than myself right now. One of the nurse helped me by lifting my light body, forward me closer towards the body. 

Feeling hesistate and full of curious, slowly my hands opened the white plain werf that covered the two body. My eyes stared blankly at the two body, gasped hardly. It's not true right?! I was surprised with myself, not giving in one drop of tears at all when... I'm just a little kid, seeing directly from eyes, their parents died, laying on the bed stiffly. 

Yeah, it already happened in reality. 

My parents, they died after meeting an accident on their way back to our house. Their old car met with a lorry, skidded to the other road. My father died at the accident place but my mother died in the ambulance, on their way to the hospital to safe her life. 

"YoonA? YoonA?!" I blinked few times, looked blankly. 

"Uh-oh?" I asked blankly. 

Taecyeon shook his head, smiled on his lips. "We're already here. Come on, let's go inside." he told me, still smiling by himself. I shook my head, tried to forgot the horror nightmare that I'll already faced with my ownself. 

I stepped out from his car, nervously fixing all my clothe tried to be the best I can especially in front of his parents. He then walked towards my side, standing beside me. 

"You're okay? Your face looked a bit pale." he examined me, sounded worried. 

I slightly smiled to him, tried to convince him. "Yeah, I'm okay. Don't worry." I replied to him, flickered my eyes away from him, avoid to meet his eyes right now. "Are you nervous?" he asked me then, turning my shoulders so that I was facing him right now. 

I looked down, sighed deeply. "I'm afraid, that's all." I answered quietly, forcing a smile for him. 

But, the smile wasn't convincing at all. He carefully studied my face, my brown hair then. "I'm sure you will be okay. Come on, my parents are waiting for us." he added, smiled at me warmly. We're both then walked inside the house, been greeted by someone. "Welcome, sir. Your parents had been waiting for you at the main room." said the man that greeted us just now. 

Taecyeon nodded, thanking to the man. He then took my hand swiftly, leading me through the hallway, went to a room at the corner of the hallway. 

When his arms pulling the door knob, my heart was beating rapidly than usual, feeling absolutely nervous right now. I wondered what it might be his parents reaction towards me?

"Ohhh, there you are! I thought you didn't want to come already." said a voice, soft one. 

Both of us turned to look at the owner of the voice. There standing an elegant woman, warm perfectly smile on her smooth, white face. Beside her, standing a man dressed smartly in his clothe, smiling at both of us. Taecyeon was smiling wider, casually walked closer to both of them or should I said his parents. 

I was perticularly nervous but still kept my face calm althought I felt liked my heart going to explode right now. I think that maybe he knew I was extremely nervous when his hands tightly grip my hand, not letting me go at all. 

"Sorry, I'm late. Mom, dad." he spoke politely to his parents. 

His parents just smiled at him. "No, it's fine actually. By the way, I'm glad you made it son." said his dad with a confident voice. Hummm, actually all the wealthy person spoke liked this? I don't know since I'm just an ordinary person. 

Then, his mom flickered her eyes towards me, staring at me long with deep stare. 

I was feeling trembled when his mother eyes looked at me with a deep stare, up and down. "Hummm, I didn't expected I could get a very pretty daughter in law sooner." his mother spoke with humour, smiling at me meaningfully. My eyes was widen when she said that, seriously didn't expected that his mother would saying such liked that. 

"Mom..." Taecyeon called for his mother, shot a serious glare. Maybe he was worried for my reaction since this was the first time I met his parents. Hummm, it's kinda hilarious when his mother spoke liked that, hhehehe... 

"What? She really beautiful, wasn't honey?" his mother asked, looking at Taecyeon's dad. 

I slightly chuckled seeing that, glad that his parents seems to be easily fit in with me. "Hummm, whatever it is... Mom, dad. I want to inroduce to both of you, Im YoonA. Lady of my heart." 

My heart skipped a beat, blood rushing through my veins when he said those words while introducing me to his parents. It kinda embarrassement when he told me liked that in front both of them. "Im YoonA, what a nice name. Well, I'm gladly to meet you young woman. I can't denied that your looked very pretty for me." his mother replied, smiling warmly at me. 

I just smiled at them shyly, bowed a bit my head. 

"Where's Tera?" asked Taecyeon few minutes then. 

I wrinkled my forehead, feeling confused. Who's Tera? 

"Right here, honey!" said someone, kissing Taecyeon's cheek suddenly. I was startled that time, surprised to see a young girl more liked age 15, 16 maybe? Taecyeon was surprised too but he just smiled, patting that young girl head which made me a bit jealous! Huhhmm!!

"Tera." Taecyeon dad's called for that young girl's name. I just looked at her curiously, walking towards Taecyeon's dad, hugging him by his waist. 

"Sorry for that, YoonA~sshhii... If you want to know, this young girl was Taecyeon's younger sister. She's a bit naughty at first but don't worry she will behave. Right Tera?" Taecyeon's mother shot a meaningfull glare towards that Tera girl.

Tera just smiled lightly, nodding her head then. 

"Hi then. I'm Tera." that young girl waved at me, smiling sweetly. 

I just replied her smile shyly, looking at Taecyeon for a moment before flickered away. 

"Errrmmm, I want to show her around of our house, okay?" Taecyeon suddenly spoke out, smiled at three of them. He then led me away from the room, closing the door room. I sighed in relieved. "Your family seems pretty nice. I'll liked them by the way." I murmured, smiling wider. He just chuckled, walking away from the room then. 

"Well, I'm glad then. I hoped you can fit in with all of them after this." he answered, smiling at me with a warm smile. 

~~~~~~~~~

########

 

Both of us spend at Taecyeon's parents house till evening. 

During noon, I lend a hand for Taecyeon's mom since she was busy preparing lunch. Hummm, although she was a wealthy person but she still did some of housework with herself. Not bad. 

After having lunch with his family, both of us then excused to go back for our home. I felt a bit happy since his family seems to be accepting me pleasurely. But, there's something that made me a bit startled when I just about to go home, earlier...

I was hugging with Taecyeon's mom at that time. That time, only both of us who still stayed at the main room. 

His mother eyes looked at me softly, deeply staring at me. 

"YoonA~sshhii... Can I ask you a favour?" his mother asked me while smiling.

I was dumbfounded at that time so I just nodded my head, didn't thinking what it's going to turn out. "Yeah, sure." I answered confidently, almost sounded liked promising to her. She then smiled, took both of my hand, holding it carefully. 

"I know it sounded a bit over but I'll really hoped if you could fulfill it." said his mother again. This time, I sensed something's uneasy was going to come. I don't know why but I felt a bit regret since I'm afraid of what his mother going to ask me about. If she asked me to stay away with his son, god.... What am I thinking?! 

I pursed her lips, looking at his mom. 

"I don't know how to tell you about this but, Taecyeon's father... He's really want to see Taecyeon get marry before his time come. Well, I'm asking you if you can..." I became speechless, looking at his mother, blinking my eyes dew times. "Well, it's alright if you don't want too but, I'll really hoped you can fulfill his last wish. I'm afraid if he's gone but my son still not getting marry." his mother words absorbed in my mind. 

I tried to force a smile, pursing my lips. 

His mother then put her hand on my cheek, laid it there. "I'll really hoped you're think about it, YoonA~aa... You may see Taec's father liked a healthy person but indeed, deep inside him, his body was suffering, fighting with his disease." Taecyeon's mother added, smiled at me. I was startled at that time, feeling a burden, a big one on my shoulder. 

I sighed deeply, shook my head when remembered those words.

His mother even asked me to keep my words from Taecyeon, afraid that he won't be agreed of what we're both secretly doing right now. 

"Hey, you're okay?" Taecyeon's voice waking me up. 

I turned to look at him, forcing a smile to him. "Humm..." I responded, flickered away then. I don't know what to do right now. I wondered what would happened in the future then... I'm still too early to get married with someone that I just known for 6 month. Maybe Taecyeon just started to know me, doesn't mean that he really loved in me just liked other couples! We're both were started to know each other at this certain time but now, married?! Wow, this is very unexpected! 

"So... What did you're talk with my mom just now?" he asked me then, not looking at me, paying full attention for his driving. 

I pursed my lips, tried to act normally. "Nothing, just wishing me happy life." I said to him, feeling a bit guilty for lying. He then chuckled quietly, smiling wider. "Really? Hummm, that doesn't sounded convincing." he seems to be guessing about it. I just made a fake laugh, tried to settle this conversation out. I don't want to talk about this since I knew that I wasn't a good person when I was lying. 

If it's really my destiny going to be liked this, I don't think I can rejected it...

Shouldn't I??

 

No One POV'S

Krystal was a bit surprised when someone was visiting her during her work time. 

A very unexpected person, that she couldn't believed would came here again...

Showing the face...

"What do you want?" Krystal asked that person, looking at her blankly. 

That person stepped forward, pursing her lips. 

"If you're going to fight with me again, I'm not interested. I've had a lot to do so, please go away if you're came here just for nothing, wasting my time." Krystal warned that person earlier, not looking at her at all.

She was queasy to fight with someone that doesn't seem to be understand. Such a wasting time looking such these people!

"Look... I came here for apologize to you." the person spoke in quiet, soft way. 

Krystal eyes fluttered open in shock, seem to be surprised of what she heard just now. "What did you say?" she asked that person back, thinking that she might hearing it false. That person pursed her lips, sighing. "I came here to settle all of my problems. I knew that it was wasting time, just liked you told but, I want to let it go nicely. So, I'm asking for apologize. Really sincere, not having any intention at all." the person continued, tried to give Krystal a friendly smile. 

Krystal looked at Hyo Joo long, staring at her deeply. 

Yeah, she can see sincerety in her eyes but she still felt uneasy and curious of this woman... Who knows maybe this also one of her plan?!

"How can I simply believed you just because you said you want for apologize?" Krystal firm words cuts her off, staring at her sharply. 

Hyo Joo sighed, suddenly bowing down towards Krystal. "I'm sorry for my bad attitude. I'll just realized that I was lost at the first place." Hyo Joo started to talk. Krystal wrinkled her forehead, confused by her words. "What do you mean?" she asked seriously, looking at Hyo Joo with a serious gaze. 

"I'm sorry for what I did to you, young girl. I knew I was wrong. Actually, what I'm doing before this... It's not liked you're think. I'm doing all of this because my father forced me to do it. He told me that if I won't do what he asked me to do it, he will make my life suffered just liked my mother did..." Hyo Joo stopped, sounded a bit crack at the end. 

Krystal who was hearing felt a bit soften heart but still tried to keep calm, patient to hear the rest. 

"I came here, back to this country because my father forced me to do it! Actually, I didn't want to do it because I'll also had someone that I'll already loved! But my dad, my dad... He-hh-he... He doesn't seem to understanding my feelings. He told me to the guy who I loved very much, that he didn't fit with me at all since he just an ordinary person! Unliked me and my family!" Hyo Joo told the thruth for once. 

Krystal seems to be startled, shocked to hear such a story liked that. 

"I'm felt so bad when I've had to follow my father order. I've had to come back all way here to get back Jaejoong's attention." she said, seem to be a bit stressfull. 

Hyo Joo walked up forward to Krystal, looked at her with teary, red eyes. 

"My father and Jaejoong's father had an agreement few years ago. Both of them were a company partnership which it's turned out that my father and his father thought that maybe if Jaejoong and I get married, it would be easier for both of them to run out their partnership. But, at that time I wasn't liked this right now. My father asked me to get know Jaejoong for little closer, hoping that both of us would be fit together perfectly." Hyo Joo stopped, stiffened. 

Hyo Joo took a deep breathe before started to speak again. 

"Jaejoong was a very hard man to be closer with. I'm just liked a life doll, who just tried to keep up with him but he just neglected me all the time. I was sad and disappointed at first but then I'll realized why he's been acting liked that. One night, at a ceremony, I overheard a conversation with his sister. At that time, I'll clearly can heard Jaejoong was sounded very upset, talking about someone to his sister. I then realized that all this time he's been confinemented me not because he's a arrogant or cold person... But, he was been loyalty for someone that he had been loved already." Hyo Joo spoked with a heart feeling. 

Krystal just stay calm although her heart was soften in every way, listening to the story. 

"My father then announced for our engagement but I was bravely told the other people it just another contract marriage which had made my father really angry so did with Jaejoong's father. I wasn't expected that it would cause a big trouble to my father company when Jaejoong's father gladly call off their partnership just because of my doings." Hyo Joo sighed deeply, shaking her head. 

"I then went back to my home, been scolded my father hardly for my doings! I was a bit sad that time since I was been scolded hardly just because of that small things." Hyo Joo added. She then flickered towards Krystal, looking at her sadly. "I'm sorry if my presence made someone life bad just liked I've already faced. I knew I was wrong but what can I do? I was trapped with my own life. I don't know what going to happen if I didn't do what my father wants." Hyo Joo exclaimed, trying very hard to convince Krystal that she was really serious this time. 

Krystal was taken back by her words, feeling completely sympathy with her situation. If she be in her shoes, it would be definately be painfull to swallow all of that problems. 

"But--.. Why, why my sister and him?" Krystal asked back at her. 

Hyo Joo sighed deeply. "I don't know. But, seriously I'm really felt teribble and sorry for my mistake. I'll realized that if I kept going to do what everyone else told me, I won't reach for my dreams forever. I'll be here, stuck under someone's orders." Hyo Joo said meaningfully, pressing her lips together. Krystal sighed, shook her head. "But, my sister... My sister had nowhere to be found right now... And I felt bad because you're the reason both of them became liked that." Krystal murmured deeply. 

Hyo Joo nodded her head, knew about that. 

Yeah, she's the reason why Jaejoong and that woman had became split up liked this. At first, she thought it would be much easier for her to get closer with Jaejoong but it turned out to be so difficult with Jaejoong's hard, icy cool behavior. Instead of that, he just acted liked she doesn't even exist at all. All she got just yelled, hated and depression...

"I'm going somewhere else, where I'm not going to be here again." Hyo Joo spoke few minutes then. 

Krystal looked at her. "Where?" she asked her confused. 

Hyo Joo smiled a bit, tried her best not to let a single drop of tears. "Away from here. Get a new happy life." she answered quietly. She then bowed a bit to Krystal, smiling at her with a very friendly smile. 

"I'm sorry for my bad presence but I'll always hoped that someday your sister and Jaejoong would be together again. Just liked before." Hyo Joo continued, smiling to herself. 

With a deep sigh, she turned around facing away from Krystal, standing against her. 

"Your sister was so lucky you know... I've always think that she might be one of the luckiest person in this world. I've never met someone liked Jaejoong who was desperately, incridble in loved with your sister..." Hyo Joo smiled to herself. "When I came here back, I've saw how happy and lovely both of them could be. That's why I knew, I've had lost since earlier, during the first place." Hyo Joo added. At the same time, a single drop of tears coming out from her eyes, breaming of her eyedrops. 

Hyo Joo then opened the door, slowly walking out from Krystal room. 

Sometimes, what we want and wish for, in this world... No everything we could get it even we had tried very hard to death.