Chapter 10 : You're Lucky You Know

Love Can't Be Expected

No One POV'S

After paid for the food, both of them walking in silence. Jessica didn't not know what to say right now. Her mind was full of everything that talked about earlier. She still didn't believe what she had been facing through right now... Wherther it was a dream, she really don't know right now. Jessica sat at the passenger side, putting on the seatbelts. Jaejoong the drove the car in a silence. Jessica still felt awkward of what just happened but Jaejoong just kept calm like there's nothing happened. "Can I ask you another one?" Jessica spoke suddenly, breaking the silence.

 

Jessica POV'S

Jaejoong was a bit surprised. "What?" asked him quietly. I twined my hands together, playfully played with my hands. I pursed my lips, thinking. "I... I don't understand when I saw you at the first place... You knew for the first time I met you... Your personality was so cold, icy glare and arrogant that day... Why?" I assured to him, tried to press him. I saw him pressing his lips together before he spoke. "I'll tell you later... When the right time comes..." he answered me, smiled a bit. I pouted, unsatisfied with his answer. "Why not now?" I challenged him.

He laughed quietly, a small enchating laugh. "Well, for some reasons... I don't want you to get too much shocked tonight, Jess..." he told me, turning to my way smirking lightly. I blushed in ashamed when he did that to me. I turned my eyes, fixing to look at the view. It was so dark at the outside of the car. It was silence again. I was looking at the glass car, viewing the darkness at the outside. "Can I ask you now?" he said a few minutes later, low voice. I turned to look at him. "About what?" I asked him quietly. He pressed his lips looking at me before flickered away. "I don't understand you at that time... What I mean is I don't understand your expression when I found you at the alley... You're were like thinking of something... What do you think at that time?" he asked me an unexpected question. I was a bit surprised of what he's asking for, searching for the right answer. 

"I don't know..." I told him, shoving my shoulders. "I wasn't knew what I was thinking at that time... I tried to yell but my throat seem doesn't have volume at all... At that time, I was really... Ahhh, I don't know..." I said to him, almost whispering. "Your hands..." he told me, gesturing my hands. I looked at my hands. I was a bit shocked when I saw my hands. My palms had scribe everywhere, dried blood on my palm. My hands had a few wounds and I don't remembered how I got this all!! "You're hurt yourself..." he mumbled quietly in a low serious voice. I pouted looking at my hand. I must said that my hands looked terrible with this wound and eveything... "I don't know how I got these.." I murmured quietly, still looking at my hand. 

He smiled a bit. "You don't need to... Maybe you're just too busy thinking how to get away from all those 'dogs'." he said to me, tightened his grip on the steering. I'm just smiled a bit, looking away. 

I didn't realize that we're both already arrived at my house. "Thanks for giving me a ride." I said to him, getting off from his car. He smiled a bit, raising his hand a bit. "I'm glad you're welcome." he replied, smiling now. I smiled back shyly, standing beside his car. "See you tomorrow then, Jessica..." he told me softly, smiled. I nodded, smiled at him back. "Ohhhhh!! Your coat!! I'll almost forgot!" I told him, trying to remove his coat. "No, you'll take it. Maybe you need for tomorrow." he told me making me stopped. He then smiled a bit before drove away from my house. I smiled to myself, feeling a bit happy today. I then walked into my house, feeling tired and exhausted now...

 

The Next Day 

No One POV'S

Jessica parked her car carefully, locking it. She then sauntered to the college building, listening to her MP3 Player. Jessica looked up seeing Yuri who was waving at her. Seeing Yuri making her sigh deeply. What on earth she's going to tell her?? DAMN!! 

"Good morning, Soo-Yeon~aa..." Yuri greeted Jessica cheerfully, smiling at her. Jessica smiled at her back. "Anyeong, Yuri~aa... How long had you been waiting?" asked Jessica looking at her. "Emmm, I don't know... Maybe just a few minutes, I'll just got here." answered her, smiling again. Jessica nodded, looking away avoiding her gaze. She pretended to look at the other students who was walking passed by them, chattering and talking to each other. She took a glance at Yuri who was looking at her with curiosity. "Soo-Yeon~aa..." she called Jessica. Jessica looked at her, smiled. "Yes?" she asked Yuri, pretending not knowing. "I knew you understood what I mean right!! I want to know what happened, please..." she begged to Jessica with her sparkling eyes and also her cute puppy face. 

Jessica let out a small laugh looking at Yuri expression. "Stop doing that!! It was so hilarious to me~~" said Jessica, still laughing around. Yuri pouted, glanced at her sharply. Jessica smiled, holding her laugh after that. "Mianhae, Yuri~aa... But seriously I'm talking the truth... You should see your face when you're doing that expression..." Jessica said to her, smiling widely. Yuri shook her head. "No, no... You're trying to distarct me... Enough please... Just tell me the whole story, can you..?" she asked her again, looking at her now. Jessica sighed, pursing her lips. Unfortunately, the bell rang a few minutes later.

"I'm sorry Yuri~aa... I tell you during break time, wait for me kay?" Jessica told Yuri, walking away now. "Yahhh, Soo-Yeon~shiii... Wait!!" Yuri said in high voice. Jessica chuckled, kept continued walking away. Sorry, Yuri... Jessica kept walking heading to her locker at the hallway. She picked a few books and locked her locker back. She then walked silently to her class that just around the corner. Jessica went inside the class, walking silently. A few students already took their seats, talking with their friends. "Hummm, he still not here..." Jessica mumbled to herself. She then went to her usual seat, sitting on the chair. Jessica took out a book and began to write something. 

Jessica was so busy writing and she didn't noticed that Jaejoong had took place beside her. "Hey..." Jessica said to him. Jaejoong looked at her, smiling a bit. He then sat beside her, leaning on his chair. "Do you had any problem with the assigment?" asked Jessica, still writing in her book. Jaejoong sighed, moving forward. "No, not really... I'll just need to do a few more things. It almost done." he answered, smiling satisfied. Jessica smiled at him, writing again. Then, the lecturer get into the class and their class began. 

After the first class, they had a break time. Jessica packed her things, looking at Jaejoong. "You're going to stay here?" asked Jessica, looking at Jaejoong. Jaejoong pursed his lips, shook his head then. "I've had something to do... I'll meet you later..." he said, smiled a bit. Jessica nodded, grabbed her bag and also her books. She then walked out from the class, heading to the cafeteria. She looked around, searching for someone. She then sighed deeply when she saw Yuri was waving at her, gesturing her to come to her. Jessica walked slowly to the table, sitting in front of Yuri. "Where's Taeyeon?" Jessica asked Yuri, looking around. 

"No need to find her. She's absent today. She had something emergency to do..." answered Yuri, drinking her apple juice. 

Jessica nodded, stood up. She then walked to the vending machine, buying a coke. Jessica then walked back to Yuri who was smiling at her with meaningful look. "Oh god..." Jessica murmured to herself, taking a deep breath. "So... As you promised me this morning Soo-Yeon~aa..." Yuri started, raising both of her eyebrows, smiling widely. "Tell me..." she said giggling. Jessica smiled a bit, looking at Yuri.

"Well... We're both just ate dinner and he drove me home. That's all..." Jessica told her, smiled. Yuri pouted sadly. "No... I don't want like that... I want you to tell me story not telling me what you had done... Please Soo-Yeon~aa.." she said while blinking her eyes a few times. Aigoo, too cute~~

Jessica sighed, looked at Yuri. "Hummm, after you both left... We're ate our dinner. We're both not talking too much. He just want me to have something eat before he send me home. That's all, full stop." said Jessica, looking at Yuri. Yuri pursed her lips, feeling unsatisfied. "What did you guys talked about? I'm so curious about that..." told Yuri, putting her chin on her palm. Jessica shrugged, thinking. "Well, actually we're just talking about our assigment project and just ate silently... That's all Yuri~aa..." Jessica said, smiling now. Yuri looked at Jessica, still feeling curious. "Okay then... How's you feeling? You knew when you're just alone by him... If I were you, I'll be desperated to leave early because I didn't not know what to talk with him..." Yuri said, smiling. Jessica chuckled lightly, giving a smile. 

Jessica then sipped her coke, drinking it slowly. Yuri then continued eating her food, stuffing all inside . Jessica just smiled looking at her friend who was looked a bit hungry maybe... Jessica continued sipping her coke happily, enjoyed the drink by herself. She looked around, watching the others who was eating their food. Then, she met his gaze. He was sitting at a corner, the angle of that cafeteria. Jaejoong looked at her, giving her a smile. Then, he raised his hand, motioning his index finger, asking for Jessica to join him at his table. Jessica widen her eyes, didn't believe what he's asking for. He then smiled again, smirking. "What you're staring at Soo-Yeon~aa?" Yuri asked Jessica, turning her head. Yuri then turned to Jessica, raising eyebrows. "Did he mean you?" asked Yuri, giggling again. Jessica pursed her lips. "Maybe he need some help for his assigment." Jessica said, tried to convince Yuri. Yuri giggled at her, winking. Jessica took a deep breath before she mosey towards him. She can felt many eyes on her when she sitting across him. 

"Why you call me?" asked Jessica, looking down. Jaejoong chuckled quietly. "Why? You think that I'm going to kidnap you here?" he asked playfully, smiling. Jessica sticked her tongue to him, glanced at him sharply. "You're cute when you did that you know..." said Jaejoong suddenly making Jessica blushed in embarassement. Jaejoong can see Jessica flawless white cheek was deep red. "I'll think that your friend kinda curious about us..." told him suddenly. Jessica looked at him, confused. "Ho-... What do you mean?" asked her, not understanding. Jaejoong smiled a bit. "I'll bet that your friend had been asking you about what happening last night, right?" he guessed. Dang, he's right!! Humpphh!! 

Jessica slowly nodded to him. "What you tell her?" asked Jaejoong low voice. Jessica blinked her eyes, tightening her lips. "Emmm, nothing... I just told her that we're having dinner and you drove me home, that's all." Jessica answered in a rush voice. Jaejoong looked at her, staring. "What?" Jessica asked when she noticed he was staring at her. Jaejoong shook his head lightly. "Emmm, I've think that I'll should go now... My friend is waiting for me, see you in class." Jessica murmured, stood up before walked away from him. She actually feeling a little ashamed when she noticed a few students was giving her annoying look. Hummm.... 

 

Jessica POV'S

After the History Class, I quickly packed my things up. I'll really tired and sleepy right now. I want to have a rest and also sleep!! I put my things in my bag, stuffing my bag full of my things. Hahhahaa... Jaejoong had already got out from the class earlier from me. He seem like rushing, maybe something showed up, who knows...

Done with packing my things, I walked silently to the hallway, stopped at my locker. I unlocked my locker, put some books into it. I pursed my lips, feeling to arrange my books neatly. I put my bag on the floor, standing in front of my locker. I arranged my books neatly according to their size. I swept dust that had been covered in my locker, hehehhee... As I was cleaning, a note fall from my locker. 

I bend down my body, picking up the note. I looked around, trying to find who put this note. 

I'm sorry for disturbing you, girl... Actually, I want to tell you that I'll liked you... I liked you since I first laid my eyes on you... I knew maybe you were wondering who am I, right? When you reading this note, maybe I was looking at you from a distance. I liked you, Jung Soo-Yeon... Saranghae... :)

I looked around, searching. Maybe the person who send this note was watching me. Watching me reading this note. I pursed my lips, thinking who it might be. I shoved my shoulder, keeping the note in my bag. I locked my locker then, perambulate out from the college building. There just only a few vehicles at the main lawn. Most of the students had already gone home. I unlocked my car, getting into my car. I started the engine, drove away from the college building before leaving it behind. I'll stopped by at a mini market. I needed to buy a few stuff since my groceries almost finished up. I picked up some raw stuff, vegetables and other things. I paid those things that I bought, putting it at the backseats. 

I drove again to my house, feeling exhausted after having a tiring day today. I parked my car in the garage, taking the groceries that I've bought earlier. I went to the door, unlocked it. I stepped into the house, closing the door by pushing it with my foot since my hand full of paper bag. I went to the kitchen, putting the paper bag on the kitchen table. I put the stuff into the places and next heading to my room. I quickly jumped on my bed, laying on the queen size bed comfortly. Ahhhh, how's great~~!!!

I was laying and the bed before my eyelids closed in a few minutes... I went sleeping, exhausted and tired for this day...